V: Recast

Story Info
Anna has Henry on his knees to earn release from chastity.
1.7k words
4.04
9.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry walked into the bedroom and laid on the bed next to Anna. The dinner dishes were done, the lights were off, and he finally had a chance to get off his feet. He relaxed into the bed and glanced over at the beautiful woman next to him. She was still fully clothed, he noticed, which was unusual for her. On most evenings, she changed into comfortable clothes - yoga pants or shorts or even matching pajamas - but these were the blouse and jeans she had worn to work that day.

He felt a twitch and knew that something was going on.

He eyed her warily and she turned to look at him, a wry smile creeping across her face.

"What are you thinking about?" Anna asked, innocently.

"I'm thinking that you're still fully dressed and I'm wondering why," Henry replied.

"That's exactly what I was thinking about, too. In fact, that's what I wanted to talk to you about." She was teasing. He could tell she was in a playful mood, and he braced for what that might mean. A week ago, playful turned into a challenge that he was still struggling through.

"You've been good this week, haven't you?" she inquired impishly.

"Yes, of course. I would never let you down," Henry answered.

"Well tonight you have an opportunity to earn your release. Do you want that?"

"Yes, I would love that," he spoke with a bit of hoarseness. He hadn't dared hope for an end to the week's worth of chastity. He had prepared himself for two weeks, maybe three. When they played this game, she liked to push his limits and see if he could stand an extra day or two. His personal record was thirteen days. She also liked to get his hopes up and dash them as she denied his pleas.

Unlike so many stories they had read, Henry and Anna had never used a chastity device. It was simply Anna's demands and Henry's discipline (and occasionally Anna's discipline of Henry) that kept him obedient to the terms.

"I bet you'd like to get free and finally cum, wouldn't you?"

"Yes," he whispered. "What do I have to do?"

"I'm going to give you a task and you're going to do a very good job. If you do a good job, you might get out."

"Okay, what's the task?" She was being coy and his curiosity was piqued.

"I'm going to stand at the foot of the bed and you're going to join me there. Then you're going to drop to your knees and pull down my pants and give me the best blowjob in the world. Whether you get out depends entirely on how well I think you did."

"I'm not... I mean... What are you talking about?" He was plenty confused as Anna definitely did not have a penis.

"Come find out. I'm wearing a little friend," she added.

It dawned on him. A few months earlier, they had purchased a fairly large dildo which we'd only used a couple of times. She didn't seem to enjoy the feeling of the material, so it was relegated to the box under the bed.

Anna arose and walked to the foot of the bed. She looked at Henry expectantly.

"You want me to..."

She cut him off. "If you want to get out of chastity tonight, yes. Or we can tack on some time... let's say failure to complete the task adds another month. And everything you do right earns you a little time off that total."

As usual, Anna had thought it through and caught me by surprise. (He thought briefly how she had caught him with his pants down, but in a manner of minutes, that was going to mean something entirely different.)

Henry slowly got up from the bed and walked over to her. Her eyes twinkled with excitement and an occasional quiver of her lip belied her confidence. That didn't stop her, though.

"Now get on your knees. You know what to do. I don't have to tell you twice, do I?"

"No, you don't," he said. "I know what to do."

Henry knelt in front of her and noticed the substantial strain in her pants. He wondered about how it was being held in place. Unbuckling her jeans and slowly unzipping them, he saw two straps angling back over her hips, meeting in the middle where a steel ring encircled the base of a dildo - the one they'd put away a few months earlier.

He grasped the belt loops and slid her jeans down over her hips until the dildo sprung forth. Henry couldn't help asking.

"How long have you been wearing this thing?"

She laughed. "I didn't wear it to work, if that's what you mean. I put it on tonight. And now you're going to get it off," she giggled.

"Ha ha," Henry replied sarcastically before turning his attention to the silicone cock bobbing in front of his face. He took it in his hand and felt the girth bring shudders throughout his body. This thing was a few inches longer than he was and considerably wider. He briefly doubted his ability to complete this task, but the thought of another month was a powerful disincentive.

He opened his mouth and placed his lips on the head, kissing and licking softly. He looked up at Anna and she was rapt, soaking in every moment. He liked the look on her face and felt encouraged.

Without taking his eyes from hers, he suddenly took as much into his mouth as he could. Her eyes widened, and though he knew she couldn't feel it, she reacted like she had. He slowly drew back and began to bob his head on the dildo. She moaned a little bit. She must be pretending, he thought, but she was being quite convincing. And his own cock stood as firm as it ever had, which only made him more eager to complete her task.

For another minute he bobbed up and down, before withdrawing completely and licking the shaft and fondling the rubber balls at the base. Anna mewled at this and she placed her hand on his head. She ran her fingers through his hair, and when he began to suck at the cock again she pressed it further into his mouth.

Henry felt the dildo pushing the back of his throat and he decided to try for something deeper. He relaxed and opened his throat, the head sliding back past his tongue and tonsils. This toy must have been nine inches, he thought before a gagging sensation led to pulling back. She pushed him forward, though, gentle encouragement to keep going. He tried to suppress it but his throat convulsed and he was afraid he would lose it. At that moment she let up and pulled his head back. He gasped and a long string of saliva dripped from the cock to his lips and down onto his chin.

Anna grinned down at him and he managed a weak smile. "Good boy," she said. "Now finish me off."

He looked back at the cock and opened his mouth. With one hand he grasped the shaft and with the other he grabbed her buttocks. He began to bob again, quickly and messily, while his hand jacked the dildo. She moaned a few times, bucking her hips at him and thrusting into his mouth.

He sensed this was the time, so he began to furiously jack off the fake cock and sucked hard at the head. Anna twitched and thrust hard, unleashing a loud moan of ecstasy. She was very convincing, as her hands gripped his head hard while a shuddering orgasm wracked her body. She stopped thrusting and held him still for a moment, cock buried deep into his mouth.

Henry looked up at Anna and realized she was not faking this orgasm. Her ragged breathing and blushing skin betrayed the truth - she had gotten off to this. After a long moment of recovery, she pulled her rubber cock out of his mouth and looked down at him.

"That was incredible," she panted.

"Thank you?" he replied, confused. "I didn't realize you actually came. I mean, how did you-"

"It's the harness. It has a place for the dildo and it connects to a smaller one underneath. Everything you did was making things happen for me as well. It felt amazing."

She stepped back and unbuckled the strap-on, letting the cock fall and with a gasp pulled a second, thicker but shorter dildo out of her. A strip of nubs ran from the big one down to the smaller one. She looked tired and her legs seemed weak.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm wonderful. It was... intense. Thank you for that."

We moved back to the bed and laid down, where I stroked her hair and she caught her breath. Her eyes were heavy and she seemed very relaxed.

"I suppose you want to know how you did, huh?" she asked sleepily.

"I'm always open to feedback," I joked nervously.

"Well, I think you did marvellously. But now I'm very tired."

I tried my best to hide my disappointment.

"I wasn't done. But I am done for tonight. So here's your choice. You can take care of yourself or you can wait one more day and I'll return the favor," she explained.

"You mean I can jerk off tonight or you'll 'return the favor' tomorrow? What does that mean?"

"Ha. It means you hit a homerun and if you make it one more night I'll give you a slow, sensuous blowjob. I mean, I might have even picked up some tips from watching you tonight."

I was stunned. She wasn't into oral sex and I hadn't gotten a blowjob in years. On the other hand, it had been a very long week and tonight didn't make it any easier. However, the offer was too good to pass up, despite my extraordinary arousal.

"Yes, I'll wait one more night."

"Mmmm, I'm glad you chose that option. Though I might have you warm me up with a little more demonstration before it's your turn. Would you like that?"

"Sure, I guess I would," I admitted. This was going to be a regular thing, I realized. A moment later, her breathing told me she was asleep, leaving my mind and body on edge for another hour before I drifted off and joined her.