Va Va Voom

Story Info
Older horny woman and young man.
1.9k words
4.25
15.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VA VA VOOM

The afternoon sun glare highlighted dust and heat from the field of cars lined up in rows. The rev of engines and smell of petrol hovered in the air. Kevin walked around the corner of the barn and spotted Billy and Jeff. They were stood by Jeff's Corvette Stingray swigging beer from green glinting bottles, he headed towards them. 'Hey, sorry I'm late.'

The men turned to look and Billy raised his bottle and his eyebrows, 'thought you'd bailed on us loser.'

'What kept you?' said Jeff. 'Where's your ride?'

'Yeah, you walk here?' Billy laughed.

'Brake pads are shot,' said Kevin high fiving them both, 'had to catch a ride with my aunt.'

Billy nearly spat his beer out. 'Your aunt?'

'What? You being all 'driving miss daisy' now?' said Jeff.

Kevin shook his head, 'uh, she's not that old!'

'How old is not old, 80?' Jeff wiped the sweat from his forehead with the bottom of his t-shirt.

'Real funny. She's my mum's younger sister.'

'Yeah, whatever.' Jeff laughed.

'She's cool, you'll see,' Kevin nodded his head towards the cooler box in the trunk, 'pass me a beer.'

Billy grabbed a bottle from the cooler. 'We'll see?' He popped the lid with an opener, passing the bottle to Kevin.

'Cheers,' Kevin took a swig of beer, 'yeah she's getting an ice cream, from the van in the main carpark.'

Jeff shook his head. 'Christ, I'm not babysitting your aunt for the afternoon.'

'My aunt can look after herself, don't worry about that. And stop your whining, you're the one sounding like an old lady.'

Jeff tipped his beer to drink but paused mid sip staring over Kevin's shoulder. 'Holy mother of...'

Billy looked behind Kevin too. 'Now that is a vision of heaven right there.'

Kevin turned his head to see, there walking towards them was his aunt. The sun was illuminating her long bright red hair, the curled ends gently bouncing as she did. Her long bare legs were tanned and toned leading up to a blue denim mini skirt. Her red blouse, tied in a knot just below her overflowing cleavage, revealed a taut stomach. Her hips swayed as she sashayed smiling towards them.

'Hey boys.' She waved and licked her ice cream.

'Oh my god, is that your aunt?' whispered Jeff, running his hand through his hair to make sure it was still slicked back.

Billy stood up straight and brushed down his t-shirt. 'You have got to be kidding me.'

Kevin rolled his eyes. 'Yes, that's my aunt.'

'My boner has a boner.' said Jeff.

Kevin lightly punched Jeff's arm. 'Hey knock it off.'

'Sorry Kev.'

Kevin's Aunt was at the Stingray, a waft of heady perfume masked the petrol aroma, 'boy it sure is hot out here.'

Jeff couldn't take his eyes off her cleavage. 'Damn right it is.'

'This is Aunt Rachel, Rachel this is Jeff and Billy.' Kevin glared at Jeff. Both men smiled and nodded at Rachel, suddenly rendered speechless.

Rachel licked all around her ice-cream to stop it dribbling down the cone. 'Have we missed much?'

'Nah, not really,' said Billy, the cat letting go of his tongue, 'a few show cars have gone early, but the races start any minute.'

'Sweet.' Rachel wandered down the side of the car, checking it out. She bent over to look inside the open window, her skirt rising up a little revealing a hint of butt cheeks.

Kevin drained his beer bottle. 'Where's your ride Billy?'

Billy reluctantly turned his eyes from Rachel to Kevin. 'Still waiting on a cylinder to be shipped over, it's in the barn, aint going anywhere.'

'Bummer. You reckon it'll be ready for next weeks' meet?'

'It better be, no good stuck in the barn, I need to be burning some rubber.' Billy kicked at the grass with his boots. 'Gutted I couldn't race it today with it being Dad's field an all.'

'I'm melting,' said Rachel reappearing by Kevin's side, 'it's getting a bit too hot for me, any shade around here?'

Kevin pointed to the other side of the field. 'There's the trees over there.'

Rachel laughed. 'Honey these shoes were not meant for walking through a field.' All eyes went to her heeled sandals revealing red toenails peeping out.

'You can sit in the barn for a bit if you want?' said Billy. 'It's gotta be cooler than out here.'

'OK.' shrugged Rachel.

'Here.' Billy fished in his pocket and held out a set of keys. 'Key to the door and the key to the Chevelle if you want to sit in style.'

Rachel took the keys. 'Thanks.' She placed her empty ice cream cone in Billy's still open hand.

'No problem,' smiled Billy, 'just be careful, she's my pride and joy.'

Rachel swayed off, Billy tossed the cone in the grass behind him. The lads wandered down the line of cars towards the racing track, stopping to admire the Corvette's, Camaro's, Firebird's and Impala's, chatting to other owners that were lingering by their cars.

Jeff glanced back up at the barn. 'Do you think your Aunt's ok?'

'Yeah of course.'

'Shall I take her some water?' said Jeff.

Kevin cocked his head to one side. 'She'd probably prefer a cold beer.'

There was a lot of revving and whistling, 'Hey, the first race is gearing up. C'mon.' said Billy picking up the pace.

Kevin turned to Jeff. 'Look, take Aunt Rachel a beer and tell her we're going on over to the track.' Kevin caught Billy up and they made their way out of the field to the track.

Jeff walked back to the barn, pausing at his car to grab a beer from the trunk. The field was now empty of people, just a distant hum of tyres and cheers. Jeff slowed down as he approached the barn, the door was ajar. He quietly squeezed through without opening it anymore. He was surprised to see Rachel sat on the bonnet of the Chevelle and not in it. He was about to tell her that Billy would have a fit if he saw her sat there when he noticed that her blouse was untied and she was fondling her breasts. He froze, his eyes hypnotised by her fingers caressing her large pert breasts. Her thumbs and forefingers pinched her nipples and she tilted her head slightly backwards and softly moaned.

Jeff could feel his erection straining at his jeans. He watched Rachel's right hand wander from her breast down her body and down her thigh. Her hand moved slowly back up her inner thigh and disappeared from view up her skirt. Jeff wanted to move along the side of the barn to get a better look but he didn't want to risk making a noise, he could hear his heart beating and hoped it wasn't as loud as it sounded to him. He watched Rachel's hand moving slowly up and down between her legs and her soft moaning becoming louder.

Without looking over at him Rachel spoke. 'Well don't just stand there, come on over.'

Jeff quickly scanned the barn to check she was talking to him. He moved towards her, trying to control his deep breathing. 'I, um, they're, um, races are starting soon. If you wanna watch.' He stood in front of her, gazing at her chest.

Rachel continued to massage her breasts. 'Do you like watching?'

'Yes.' Jeff looked up at Rachel's eyes. Then his eyes wandered down as she opened her legs on the car bonnet revealing that she wasn't wearing any underwear. 'Oh fuck.' He licked him lips, his mouth had gone dry. 'I got you a beer.'

Rachel beckoned him to come closer and held her hand out towards the bottle. She took the bottle, had a swig and then poured a little of the beer over her nipples. The amber liquid ran down her breasts and onto her stomach. She knocked back the rest of the beer in one hit and threw the bottle to the side, it made a dull thud as it hit the hay covered floor. She leant back placing her hands on the bonnet causing her glistening breasts to seem even larger. Her eyes slowly wandered down Jeff's body until they came to rest on his crotch. 'You look like your straining there, why don't you set yourself free.' She looked back up and smiled, her bright red lips slightly apart.

Jeff undid the button and zip on his jeans and released his hard cock. Rachel started to play with herself again, her fingers delicately touching her pussy. 'Go ahead and play with yourself too. If you want.'

Jeff's hand went straight to his cock and he started masturbating too. His breathing was quick and matched his hand strokes. He watched intently as Rachel's fingers slid in and out of her pussy and her pleasurable moans made him wank faster.

'You wanna touch me?' she purred.

'Yes.' Jeff stopped masturbating and stepped closer. Rachel put her hands on the car bonnet again, opening her legs even wider. Jeff's hand went straight to her pussy and his fingers rubbed over her clitoris. She groaned. He slid his finger in her and carried on massaging her clit with his thumb. 'Oh god, you're so wet.'

'That's because I'm so turned on. But it's a problem isn't it.'

'Is it?' Jeff slid another finger in her pussy and with his other hand he grasped his throbbing cock and continued to masturbate himself.

'Well I can't go back out and join the others when I'm so horny can I?' she said huskily.

Jeff's fingers slid in and out quicker. 'Uh, no. I guess not.'

'I'm gonna need you to make me cum.' Rachel moaned loudly.

'Whatever you say.' Jeff took his wet sticky fingers out of Rachel's pussy and rubbed them over his cock to coat it in her juices.

'I'm gonna need you to fuck me, and fuck me really hard. Can you do that?'

Jeff was masturbating his cock again. 'Hell yes.'

'Well, what are you waiting for then? Fuck me.'

Jeff pulled Rachel down the bonnet towards him and rubbed his cock against her clitoris, she groaned and closed her eyes as his thick cock slowly slid down and inside her. He grabbed her breasts in both hands, squeezing her stiff nipples. Leaning forwards he licked then sucked her nipples that tasted of beer. His thrusting was increased as did Rachel's moaning. Her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him deeper inside her. He could feel her heels digging in his backside.

She started moaning so loudly Jeff thought they might attract attention from any stragglers left in the field, but he didn't care. He watched his cock gliding in and out of her juicy pink pussy and her breasts bouncing freely in front of him. He could see the ecstasy in her eyes as she screamed loudly, his knees banged against the bumper, he felt her body shudder beneath him, her pussy pulsating on his cock making him cum.

Rachel lay back on the bonnet. 'You young man, are very good fuck.'

'Wow. That was amazing.' Jeff slid his cock gently out of her, it was sticky and his cum dribbled out of her pussy. He tucked himself back in his jeans, still breathing heavily.

Rachel gave a satisfied sigh. 'Thank you.' She sat up and retied her shirt back up and soothed her hair with her hands.

'Are you serious? Thank you.' Jeff couldn't stop smiling. 'That was amazing.'

Rachel slid off the car bonnet and straightened her skirt. 'Come on, let's catch the others up. We don't want to miss the excitement.' She walked towards the barn door. 'Oh and this didn't happen, our little secret.'

Jeff stared at Billy's Chevelle, there were scratches on the paintwork from Rachel's heels, and their cum was smeared all over it. 'Fuck. Billy's gonna kill me!'

***