Jake 01: Meeting the New Neighbor

Story Info
Jake befriends the recently divorced neighbor lady.
9.4k words
4.52
79.4k
62

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lady gave Jake a friendly smile before closing the door to her house, food delivery carton in her hands. She had answered the door in nothing but her bathrobe and a towel wrapped around her head, and Jake had tried his hardest to not gawk at her generous cleavage during their brief interaction. For a few seconds, he imagined that he was in one of those porn scenarios, before reality hit him and reminded him that it doesn't work that way. The lady had been a bit older, probably in her forties, but her body was so hot in that robe. Her breasts were big and heavy, and her legs were long and well-trained. She had only been a couple of inches shorter than him.

With a pulsing ache in his crotch, Jake walked back to his car and got in the driver's seat. His old black sedan smelled of the greasy air from 6 hours of food delivery work. This was not going to be the rest of his life, he had already decided. While he didn't hate his job per-se, the tips were decent and some deliveries, such as the last one for today he had just delivered to, were a nice bonus, he had bigger ideas of becoming an entrepreneur, which he had already started calling himself in social outings. This way he'd really have to become one, or he would look pretty stupid, he had figured out.

Jake sighed, turned on his car, and put into gear. The drive home was a dull affair, but at least the late hour meant that the worst of traffic was already over. He was pretty zoned out for most of it, and barely noticed arriving at his apartment complex. A big part of him wanted to lie down in bed and pass out already, but he knew that he would feel guilty about not getting his daily practice in, so that he could finally start building the life he wanted for himself. He would postpone the decision until after he had washed the cooking grease out of his clothes, he decided, and walked up the stairs to his floor of the building.

After locking the door to his apartment, Jake switched on the light in the hallway, and took off his shoes. His apartment was a small one, consisting of a combined bedroom and home office, a small kitchen with the bare minimum equipment, and an even smaller bathroom with a standing shower. The bedroom-office was as messy as ever, with clothes strewn about on the floor, and a bed that couldn't remember the last time it had been made properly. In one corner was the office section, if one could call it that. There was a small coffee table boosted on top of a couple of empty beer crates, to give it the needed height for the typical armrest-less office chair with wheels. On top of the table was a laptop, which Jake used to conduct his "entrepreneurship", and learn about web development as often as he could, so he could acquire some actual practical skills to put his entrepreneurship to use with.

The far wall of the room was covered with windows, as well as a door to a modest balcony. Jake enjoyed going out there for fresh air and to take in the view, which was mostly just the street below. This he decided to do, before he would go take a shower to wash the grease out of his body, and then hopefully not be too exhausted to knock out an hour or so of learning on the computer. He could use a break out in the air to clear his mind a bit.

He put the slippers that he had conveniently placed next to the balcony door on his feet and stepped outside. A small table and plastic chair were the only furniture on the balcony, and the air was still warm even though it was mostly dark outside. An acrid smell of lit cigarettes lingered in the air, and Jake noticed wisps of smoke in the corner of his right eye. Was there something going on in the apartment next door? It had been empty for a while now, Jake's part of town wasn't exactly the most competitive when it came to looking for rentals.

Turning to his right, he saw a woman leaning over the railing of the next balcony, looking wistful with a glass of red wine in one hand, and a cigarette in the other. It was still warm outside, and she was wearing a blue sundress. Her body was curvy, and she was of medium height, with large breasts barely held back by the fabric of her dress. Was she wearing a bra? Jake couldn't tell from this angle. Her dark brown hair went down to her shoulders in long curly strands, and her tanned skin had an olive tone. Her eyes were dark and forlorn.

"Nice evening, isn't it? I'm Jake." He decided to break the ice, and the woman startled slightly before turning to face him. "Did you just move in? I haven't seen you around here before." Her facial expression shifted from surprise to relief, and she gazed him up and down with a hint of slyness in her dark eyes.

The woman gathered herself, and responded. "Hi Jake. Yeah, just yesterday, actually. I have some things to sort out, and I'm kind of new to this part of town. Oh yeah, my name is Lorelei." She put the half-burnt cigarette to her full lips and took a deep drag. Her eyes were looking off to the side, as if distracted by something. She seemed to be in her forties, if Jake had to guess. He had a bit of a thing for older women, and she was embodying everything about that thing. A full figure with generous curves, standing steadily on a pair of long, world-weary legs. A hint of wistful darkness was in her expression, that otherwise said that she was a woman who knew what she wanted. Damn, she was hot. Jake had to consciously remind himself to be polite when greeting a new neighbor.

"Cool. Welcome, I guess. Yeah." Trying not to visibly cringe at his own awkwardness, Jake pretended to see something interesting on the horizon. His new neighbor was a sexy older woman, and he was at a loss for words, suddenly finding himself stuck in his head, mired in feelings of guilt over putting off his evening studies, trying to find something interesting to say. Lorelei averted her expectant gaze after a few long seconds of silence, as if to see what had caught Jake's eye on the horizon. There wasn't anything but quiet apartment complexes made of brick.

"Cool. So yeah, let me know if you need anything, I guess. I'm gonna go call it a night I think. Cool. Yeah, see you around." His tired brain managed to excuse him enough to go back inside where he would only be awkward to himself. He tried to yawn convincingly.

Lorelei looked back at him with a curious expression. "Good night, Jake. See you around."

Jake quietly exhaled after closing the balcony door behind him. He hadn't been mentally prepared for that encounter, and his thoughts were beating him up for his awkward behavior, as usually happens. After gathering himself and taking a few more steps away from the balcony door, he decided to dare a peek backwards and out the balcony windows. Lorelei was still there, he could see her dark curly hair strands that touched her shoulders in the light breeze. Her shoulders, where the thin blue straps were barely holding up her dress. In his mind, Jake's hands wandered up her back under those straps...

His right hand had wandered down to his crotch, he discovered, and was firmly grasping the throbbing bulge that was building there. He needed a shower before doing anything else that evening, he decided, and went into the bathroom. First, his shirt came off, revealing a chiseled and toned chest. Jake wasn't the biggest man in town, but was he was young and tall with a tone people would usually describe as "ripped". Next, he took off his pants and underwear, reveling his equally toned legs, and pulsing cock.

Stepping into the running shower, he lathered his curly black hair with shampoo, feeling the warm water splash down his body, coming off the edge of his erect dick like a thin waterfall. He then lathered up his body, moving his hands across his torso in circular motions, that went lower and lower with each rotation, eventually guiding his eager hand to grab his throbbing member.

With a moan, he started jerking his cock up and down. He thought about the sexy lady who had greeted him in nothing but a towel, revealing her full curvy figure. More so, he thought about Lorelei, and what he wanted to do with her. He wanted to go out on her balcony, fondle her big tits with an embrace from behind while smelling her dark brown hair, and shove his cock into her waiting pussy, that was bare under her blue sundress. He wanted to fuck her hard like that, until he exploded. And so he did. His hand pulled all the way back to his torso, still grasping his cock, and thick ropes of cum shot out of its throbbing head, splattering all over the shower wall tiles. As his orgasm washed over his body in pulses, his eyes strained close, and he let out a moan through his teeth, hopefully muffled from the neighbors by the shower noise.

A few blissful minutes later, Jake stepped out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel and empty-headed. He was unlikely to get anything productive done that evening, he knew from experience of mind-blowing shower orgasms. And so, relaxed, he went to bed and drifted off to sleep.

The next day was one of routine. After waking up and halfheartedly brushing his teeth in a daze, he washed down the minty toothpaste with a cup of instant coffee. Feeling more energized, he got into his car to get to work for the day. There was still a faint lingering smell of grease inside. Jake wasn't sure if he'd ever get it out while he was paying his bills with the delivery hustle. At least he might encounter that hot lady in the bathrobe again. He had to keep his hopes up for something.

A largely uneventful day of driving around with greasy boxes later, Jake decided that he was going to have a more productive evening than the last one. He had to keep a disciplined routine up with his web development studies if we was ever to make an easier living for himself. But, not before getting some fresh air, he decided after seeing the wisps of smoke outside his balcony window.

He took a deep breath and tried to think of something clever to say while opening the balcony door. He didn't manage to.

"Hi!" Lorelei said in a gleeful tone, with hints of a smirk on her face. She was wearing the same sundress as last time, and turned to face him. In her right hand was a glass of white wine, and her left hand returned the cigarette to her mouth. She took a drag, put the still burning cigarette in a small ashtray on the edge of her balcony, and wrapped her arm under her heavy breasts. Jake realized that he should probably respond to her greeting.

"Heya!" he said. Too cheerful, he thought, and made himself smile back at her, trying not to get lost in how sexy his new neighbor looked in the evening sun. She was definitely not one to wear a bra on her balcony visits, judging from the way her thick nipples protruded through the fabric of her dress. If the dress were a fraction of an inch lower, Jake was sure that he would be able to discern the color of her areolas. "So, balcony again, huh?" he said, cleverly.

A smirk formed in Lorelei's tanned face. "That makes it twice! Have you been stalking me?" she asked, playfully. Her eyes locked with Jake's expectantly, and as her left arm went to grab the cigarette from the ash tray, her breasts appeared to sink ever so slightly. It was almost low enough to display her areolas, but not quite. Jake tried to get his mind off the whereabouts of her dress and come up with an answer. She seemed to be in a coy and flirty kind of mood, which didn't make it easier to break through his mental exhaustion from the day's work, and the ever-present distraction of his hot neighbor's revealing dress.

"Yeah, haha. No. I haven't. Unless?" Was the best response his swimming brain could come up with on the spot. He decided to try and steer the conversation in a simpler direction. If he was prepared, he thought, he could usually be clever and flirty. But, on evenings like this one after a long day of working, he was far from his sharpest. When out on dates, prepared and in the right mood, he was Mr Coy-And-Charming. He had been on quite some dates lately, somehow not much came out of them. "So... How uh, how are you settling in to this part of town?"

Lorelei's smirk remained, and she briefly raised her eyebrows. "Well, I got most of my stuff into the apartment... I don't really know anybody around here. The neighborhood seems nice, though, I've had a bit of a look around." Her big dark brown eyes stayed locked with Jake's, and he found himself looking away at nothing in particular on the street below. He felt tense and anxious, unable to relax himself, somehow lacking direction? He wondered. "Where do I take this? She's so hot, and we'll probably keep running into each other," he hoped he didn't think out loud. His thoughts were interrupted, as Lorelei reached across the gap between their balconies, a pack of cigarettes in her hand. In the corner of his eye, Jake could see the dress slipping down another fraction of an inch. "Want one?"

"Sure!" Jake responded gleefully without a second thought. He had never smoked before in his life. Well, he was about to find out what it was like. He grabbed the pack from his neighbor's outstretched hand, and has their fingers brushed, he could feel a jolt go through his body. After taking out a cigarette, he handed the half-full pack back, and received another jolt as she received it. He could have sworn that her slender fingers, with long white-painted nails, lingered intentionally if only for a split-second.

Jake felt the cigarette between his fingers. He spent a few seconds looking at it, trying to figure out what to do next. Noticing movement in the corner of his eye, he looked up and saw his neighbor's hand stretched out once again, this time with a lighter. Thankfully, he knew how to operate one of those. Bracing himself for another electrical touch, he took the lighter, tried to smile confidently, and put the cigarette in his mouth.

After ten or so failed flicks, while awkwardly trying to cover his face from the wind with his free hand, he managed to start a flame. The end of the cigarette started glowing. Jake hated himself a tiny bit, but he had done worse for less. For what, this time? He wasn't entirely sure what was happening, or where he should be taking things. He took a drag, and inhaled as deeply as he could.

Hot smoke filled his throat, and he started coughing wildly. "Heh... Been a while now," he tried to say smoothly, not entirely sure why. He coughed some more. Lorelei was now full-on grinning, showing her slightly yellowed teeth. She looked as if she was struggling to stifle a laugh. Bringing the wine glass up to her semi-open mouth, she took a big sip.

"So, Jake. What's your story?" she asked.

The tension finally seemed to ease up a bit, and the conversation relaxed. Jake told his new neighbor about his daily tiring life as a delivery courier, and his aspirations of entrepreneurship. He was trying to learn web development in his spare time, hoping to get some kind of online business going, or at least a better career for himself. Lorelei told her story about her recent divorce, how she had left a childless, loveless marriage, and all the stress the process had put on her. Finding a new place to live, having to start over, and everything that comes with it.

"I'm a bit of a mess right now," Lorelei said. "If I wasn't, I'd try to be more presentable, and not introduce myself to my new neighbors as a smoking alcoholic. I hope I'm not making a terrible first impression." There was a slight slur to her words, and Jake figured that she must be a few glasses in already. The tension was gone now. Jake wasn't sure what to do.

The cigarette had burnt to a stump now, and Jake hoped that Lorelei hadn't noticed that he had barely taken two drags during their whole conversation. He discreetly dropped it on his balcony floor, deciding that he would deal with it later. The two of them spent a while looking out wistfully on the street, Lorelei continuing to sip on her wine. The glass was getting empty.

She picked up the cigarette pack and took one out. "Hey neighbor," she said after a few seconds of thinking, with slightly more slurring than before. "You still got my lighter don't you?"

Jake realized that he was still holding on to it, and stretched out over the balcony to hand it over to Lorelei. She reached out, not grabbing the lighter, but clasping her fingers around his ever so gently. "Thanks," she said, after lingering for several seconds. Jake felt waves creep up his outstretched arm, making his hairs stand up. He dropped the lighter in her hand, and looked away from her smiling face. Her eyes were starting to get a bit glassy, he noticed. What a hot mess she was.

"Well, I should be going back inside. Have a good night, Lorelei," he said, smiled somewhat awkwardly, and turned around to go back into his apartment.

"We have to stop meeting like this. I could get used to it." Jake turned around and got another look at his neighbor. Her arm was once again folded under her breasts, her wine glass now empty. He smiled again, and went inside.

After closing the balcony door behind him and closing the blinders, he took a deep breath. He finally noticed that his cock was hard as diamonds. He had of course felt it during the conversation with Lorelei, but then, it had just felt like a natural part of the world. Like his brain would not alert him to it, because of course he would be rock hard while talking to her. But back inside, it was sticking out like a throbbing bulge from the crotch of his pants. He would have to take another shower like yesterday evening before he was going to be able to get anything done at all. And so, he started to undress.

A few days later, Jake was in his car, doing his deliveries. This delivery in particular had given him a reason to be excited. He recognized the name it was for, Jennifer. A few days ago, she had received her delivery wearing nothing but a bathrobe, and the image had been stuck in Jake's mind since. He would think about her curvy, mature body in that bathrobe, trying to imagine what it may look like underneath. Perhaps she would wear it again this time? He dared hope for it. It was the little things that got him through the otherwise dull work day.

His heart started beating faster as he parked his car on the street outside Jennifer's house. He grabbed a brown paper bag with the contents of the order, some meal from a restaurant, he didn't bother to check what it was. Stepping out of the car with the bag, he walked up the driveway towards the front door, thoughts of his previous encounter and images of bathrobe-clad Jennifer in his head. He couldn't help but feel a bit slimy because of this, but, he hoped to see her in the same state again. As long as he didn't actually do anything creepy, he could forgive himself.

The front door opened when he was halfway there, and a blue-eyed woman with still-drying messy blondish hair stood in the doorway. Jennifer. This time, her upper body was wrapped in a towel, but she was otherwise completely naked from head to toe. Or so Jake guessed. If she was fresh out of the shower, again, would she have bothered to put on panties? The shape of her big, heavy breasts was obvious under the towel, and he could swear that her pussy mound was hiding just behind the lower hem, right in between her long and thick thighs. Jake tried to act completely natural.

"Heya, got your food right here for ya." Too cheerful, he thought to himself. He always sounded like that when full of adrenaline.

Jennifer smiled with her bright blue eyes. "Thank you so much honey," she said, and held out her arms to receive the order. Sadly for Jake, the towel clung tightly to her body as she did so. He handed over the bag with a genuine smile, and a "here you go ma'am" followed by a "you have a great day now". Her eyes held on to his for a few extra seconds, as if she was trying to figure him out.