Vacation

Story Info
Girlfriend seduced by bbc on nude beach.
1.5k words
3.41
38.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My names Jake and my girlfriends name is Jessica. We are both about the same height. Both brown eyes and brown hair. She is drop dead gorgeous though. And I'm alright. She has big perky perfect c cup titties. And a nice round butt. I have an above average dick nearly 7 inches. We've always wanted to go to a nude beach but we both were scared to. Finally for our one year anniversary we both decided to go to a beach in Greece. We figure Europeans are used to this lifestyle anyways so it would feel more natural with majority of people used to it.

We arrived at the hotel and put our bags away we immediately went down to the beach when we got there we didn't see many people. We were a little disappointed as we had hoped to get to see a bunch of people. We found an umbrella and stripped naked. It felt amazing to sit outside in the sun with the breeze hitting our naked bodies. I admired Jessica's body and I immediately got hard. I could never keep my self from getting aroused when I looked at her. She is everything I've always wanted and more.

I snapped out of my gazing at her when I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked to my right along with Jessica and that's when we saw an older tall black man walking to the umbrella next to us. He was already naked and it was the first naked person we got to see. Jessica and I were both shocked at how big his dick was. It was easily 8 inches in length and pretty thick. It shocked me because his dick was huge and it wasn't even hard yet. I whispered in Jessica's ear and asked if she liked what she saw and she said yes he's hot! As he set up his bag and everything he actually said hello and introduced himself as William. He was 45 years old. We started talking and realized he was also from the United States and was here on vacation but he was here by himself just to experience the nude beach. It was comforting to realize someone wanted to share the same experiences as we did and came this far to do it.

The sun started to go down and we had talked for awhile I started to get thirsty Jessica and I both said goodnight and went back to our hotel rooms. Jess attacked me the second the room closed. We fucked in missionary, doggy, we got in sixty-nine and she rode my dick. We fucked nearly all night we were both so horny from our first experience. I'm sure hunky William and his chiseled body and large cock had an effect on her but I was happy to get all the benefits of it!

We finally went to sleep, in the morning we both woke up at the same time and I had to actually get some work done on my computer. I suggested to Jess to head down to the beach by herself and do whatever she wanted and get comfortable on vacation. And I would join her shortly. She was a little bummed that I wasn't going down with her but understood why. I reluctantly got back to work as she left and was getting a little frustrated as I wanted to be down there as well but had to finish my work.

I walked over to the balcony that overlooked the beach to see Jess at our same umbrella again. She was naked and tanning. But what I didn't expect to see was William was straddling here and rubbing sunscreen all over her back and butt. I could see his large dick resting on her butt as well. I got a little jealous instantly but turned on seeing her enjoy herself. As I knew she was mine and how much she loved me. I texted her that I saw her and that I loved her and told her to enjoy herself I then got back to work.

45 minutes had gone by and I was nearly done with my work. I walked over to the balcony again and I looked down. I couldn't find Jess at the umbrella anymore. I scanned the beach and realized they had moved down a little further back from the other people. What shocked me was that they were laying side by side but they were kissing, making out and groping each other. I searched for where Jess's hands were and what I saw shocked me. She was stroking his dick. From here it even looked massive in her hand. It had grown to be over 10 inches long. I watched them make out for a little and then remembered the night before and got excited for what Jess would do to me tonight after all of this. I knew my girlfriend and knew she would never fuck him. I also knew how much she loves big cocks and what they do to her.

I sat on the balcony and watched for a few minutes. I texted Jess I'd be down in around an hour as I was wrapping up some things still. I didn't care about work anymore I just wanted to see what Jess was going to do. I got an important business call from my boss and had to go back to my computer to check something real quick. I grabbed a water and was drinking it while I hurried back to the balcony. When I got back I nearly spit out my water.

I did tell her to have fun but never thought I'd see this! My beautiful girlfriend Jess was on her hands and knees. Her perfect fat butt in the air. William was behind her. Her ponytail was in his hands. Her face looked like she was in pure pleasure. I could see it perfectly. He was fucking Jess and she was loving it. He was slamming into her repeatedly I couldn't believe she was taking all of his big dick so easily. He pulled all 10 inches out and slammed back in over and over her face looked so intense I could see her tight pussy grip around his cock. Stretch around it. She was slamming her perfect butt back into him as well she couldn't get enough of him. I could see She was cumming nonstop until she fell on the ground and rolled over on her back. His dick was covered in her pussy juices and somehow looked even bigger than before. I was intrigued and wondered how she was feeling, what she was thinking. He crawled in between her legs and grabbed his dick and pointed it at her entrance. He slid his fat dick right in her tight young pussy. She came instantly again. I could actually hear her scream she loved his cock and to fuck her harder. He fucked her harder, choked her and smacked her face. She loved every second of it. His cock was stretching her in ways she had never felt. Her mouth open but no words coming out. Her boyfriend made love to her, but the older man William was fucking her. She lost track of her orgasms at this point it just felt continuous. She knew deep down her she would need his big black cock again before going home. They fucked like that for another twenty minutes until he pulled out and nutted all over the sand on the beach. They talked for a few minutes exchanged phone numbers and then he got up and walked up the beach and out of sight.

I went down and joined her on the beach but didn't say anything about what I had seen. We enjoyed the water together and then went back up to the hotel room. When we got back into bed I asked her to share with me what had happened. She told me she fucked him. And that he had started giving her a back massage after she asked him to rub lotion on her. He slipped his finger inside of her vagina then stuck one in her butt and kissed her neck while fingering her. She said "she was so horny next thing i knew he demanded me to get on my hands and knees and I did....he then slowly started pushing his cock in me and I loved it I felt so stretched and I was so horny" "wow" I said keep going she then told me that she had lost track of the number of orgasms she had as he fucked her like a slut but that she loved being fucked like that. She loved being used and stretched by such a big dick.

Jess then got quiet and asked me if I was upset. I told her that I wasn't just a little surprised. She said to me that she wanted me to make love to her all night. So we did. Slow, passionate sex. We couldn't get enough of each other. She told me I was the best at making love to her. We finally laid down. My girlfriend was passed out. I got up and stared out at the beach and wondered what tomorrow would bring!