All Comments on 'Vacation'

by Beginnerwriter213

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Total wrong category

other2other1other2other1over 1 year ago

Is he a cuck or in part two does she bring him two beautiful women for him to make love too as compensation for cheating on him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An interesting first story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interracial/cuckold pure crap, unearned. -- 1☆

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

First of several mistakes. Never, and I mean never take wirk.on a vacation. Second, and this is just me, never enjoy watching your wife fuck another man. Never!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Get rid of that skank post haste...and also grow a pair

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another Cuck in the making.

Sorry, too many Cuck stories now for my tastes !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck shit!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Yes, I know this is meant to be a fantasy BUT... if it had happened to me, I would have packed up and left the hotel/motel resort immediately. If she wanted to fuck someone else without discussing it and us sharing it together, then she is cheating. That would make me a cuck. I'd be "outer there, quick smart". She's only a girlfriend, not a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She will want it again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another worthless slut. Can't trust her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought was the typical first story diatribe with absolutely nothing new. Why is that first time writers either fall into the cuck or bbc frame of mind? Do they not read the horrible reviews on previous stories? Or are they so absorbed in their fantasy that they can't see reality? Not every man wants to see his wife fucked by another man and not every couple that goes to a Carribean island ends up with the wholesome white wife fucking half the black men on the island. This story, like others similar to it belong in the category called STUPID!!!.

barkirkbarkirkover 1 year ago
Good story…but,

I like this sort of voyeuristic plot however I’d recommend a bit more teasing, more tension before Jess gives in. But it works if your plan was a quick read…I suppose the reader can imagine her internal debate prior to their coupling.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I see no value in a GF like that. Half the world's population are women. Keep looking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well you won't be marrying her now and she will get to be a single mom sooner than she expected

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bestiality is a thing now, apparently.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Do not marry that whore. Grow up and stop being a beta cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Several problems. Girlfriend and not wife. Interracial is a separate category. Cuck stories are generally well received in LW. Your score will be savaged, and rightfully so.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Nothing wrong with the writing, but the subject matter was a problem. Is she a true girl friend?, This I doubt..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wrong category ONE STAR

deadonedeadoneover 1 year ago

Hey, find a bimbo with great big tits take her back to the room fuck her real good, and ask your girlfriend if she is not totally excited for you. Jess is showing no remorse nay is proud of her actions. Warning this is not her first time cheating nor will it be her last time. In the story, he just gives her carte blanche to fuck around without repercussions.

No, I would have just gone back to the room and packed up everything, her clothes/money/passport ID everything, and checked out then go to a different island. Let her deal with the trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good early writing effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do so many people want to write stories and can't be bothered to at least try to play by the most basic of rules regarding this task?

I am German and have lived in the U.S. for not quite five years in the eighties, and I obviously do not at all expect anything close to professional writing on this site - although a good number of people submitting are really talented.

Way too many, however, don't even take the time to proofread their texts, or they would HOPEFULLY find at least a good amount of mistakes ...

... is what I think of this submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck off you pathetic fucked up writer. Put your black cock bullshit in the right category the IR category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh look another pathetic cuck wimp writer writing in the wrong category no wife here and a story about being cucked by black cock.

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

I so dislike bimale sudden gay krap in LE

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

I long for the days when people were attracted to BBC by the World News and fine interviews.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Girlfriend is just that! Doesn't bring any responsabilities. He will keep fucking her and then dump her and go looking for wife material! So why not put this in Interracial?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't build a family with a woman like that, selfish and vile

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So as others pointed out you have a girfriend and not wife and the topic is all about her cheating with a black guy. I am guessing she is white so this is interracial. You will get a better audience in erotic couples or IR.

Story wise it is lacking. No real lead up no drama. She immediately has sex in public (no rules there?). He watches she explains they have sex and you imply she will do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It sounds like he knew how to treat white girls because she and her husband liked what he did to her. She likes being taken.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago
What would tomorrow bring?

A 9 lb black baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is obvious that you can't read. There wasn't any wives here so it should be in Loving Wives. This had fetish and interracial aspects, so move this cuck shit there. Since you can't read I assume that is why you try writing this shit.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 1 year ago

Ugh. Bad. Stop writing.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

ROFLMFAO

Let me correct that first line for you my darling little retread meatpole rider.

My names NakedCraving and Im a flaming little Nancy.

Epic fail

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Another new white whore and Jamal cuck an idiot story. This shit needs to be in the ir toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, Get out now before you do something dumb. Look down watching her screw someone else should have been the clue that you need to get home right then. Pack and out before the slut was finished. Take her passport with you. You could give it to someone at the airport right before you got on your fight home. Be thankful you saw that she would open her legs for anyone. This way you do not get raped in a devorice down the road.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

The incels don't like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beginnerwriter213. As the name implies you may not be aware that there is an Interracial category for stories such as yours. Please use it and keep racist/Cuck shit out of Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Both of them contracted aids that day. They could never find people to have sex with again as they were now legally required to tell people they have aids

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck her for the week push her limits . Get her dped or gangbanged or whatever she wants then when your plane lands home dump her . She just a pig not girlfriend/ wife material

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck her for the week push her limits . Get her dped or gangbanged or whatever she wants then when your plane lands home dump her . She just a pig not girlfriend/ wife material

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous