Vacation

Story Info
A trip to remember.
3.2k words
4.2
12.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vacation

One summer my wife and I decided that the Texas heat was a little too much and rented an RV and go up to the mountains for rest and just a time to relax and enjoy each other. I booked campgrounds along the way to make sure we had our stops laid out and we were running on a budget we did not plan to stop at a lot of fancy places just Carbela's and other outdoor shops because we both enjoyed them and the products we found.

Our first stop was just north of Denver and we pulled into the campground, checked in and our spot was a beautifully shaded area right on the stream bank. As we got there late so we only saw a few other campers in the area. We set up, made dinner and relaxed with a cool glass of sweet tea (my vice) she had a rum and coke, but we sat and just talked, some about the kids but mainly about how beautiful the night was. We went to bed and held each other close soon to be separated by our dogs.

When we woke in the morning we noticed that several campers had arrived at night and as we walked to the main area made small talk as we said hello to the people who were up and about. In the lodge we noticed a wine tour for today and I signed us up for it, as we were leaving there was a person posting signs for a meet and greet sponsored by one of the RV clubs. We figured we would check it out later.

On the wine tour bus, we met a younger couple and hit it off fairly well, he was a police officer in New York, and she was a physical therapist so we had a lot of common ground. We enjoyed the tour and talked like we had known them our entire life. I did notice that as the woman stood she let her hand run the length of my wife's leg and brush her pussy through her cloths, my wife did not flinch and did not say a word so I did not either. When we returned to the campground we sat and talked soon to be joined by the couple from the wine tour. We had a beer and the girls drank the wine we bought. I noticed that the woman were laughing and talking quietly close together. We all started walking towards the lodge and saw a group of other couples doing the same.

Once in the lodge there was a bar and music, we introduced ourselves and mingled with the other couples of all ages. The RV Group Representative took a few minutes and made a short speech about the club and the areas that were on the route this trip. When he finished the music came on and we could see several woman huddled in the corner laughing and having a drink. The music volume went up a little and a younger woman got on the center table and did one of the best strip tease dance I had ever seen and ended it by blowing a kiss to a young man that was introduced as her husband.

She laid down on the table and one of the other women moved into her pussy and devoured it with extreme talent. Soon all the other women we naked or getting that way and standing close to the table. We watched in amazement along with the other couple we spent the day with.

The woman at her pussy got up and lifted her dress removing her panties, climbed on the table and placed her pussy directly over the mouth of the woman on the table. Another woman moved to her pussy and began eating her out again with a talent I had not seen before. We just watched as every woman in the group of 6 couples took a turn eating the young girl pussy and being eaten by the girl, at one point a man tried to move forward but was stopped. After all 6 women had taken a turn at the girl, they stood around the table gently running their hands across her body paying attention to her nipples and breasts.

I noticed now that all the men were naked, with exception of our group, and one by one they moved up to the young woman and entered her, some fucking her hard and some taking their time to enjoy her body and what I imagined a fairly tight pussy. The men were all different sizes, several average, one was small but thick, with two rather large. The man with the largest dick stepped up and you could hear the gush of air come from the girl's pussy as he entered her and she was in seventh heaven. He rode her for a long time never putting his whole tool inside her.

One of the other women whispered in her ear and she got up, the man laid down and she startled him lowering herself down the total length of his shaft. She paused when she was completely impaled by him. And soon she began moving up and down his shaft, the juices from her pussy shining in the light of the lodge fire. She rode him for a good while and he grunted and she collapsed onto his chest. She climbed off and was on the table again only this time she was on all fours with one of the woman under her cleaning her pussy and she was enjoying the woman's pussy.

The woman under her began exploring her ass with a finger and no complaints from the younger girl. Soon the finger was replaced by two and then three, soon all the men were hard and moving towards her as the first one entered her ass she gasp and pushed down on the woman under her. The men fucked her ass slowly and most of them lost their loads due to her being so tight. The man with a 10 inch dick took his turn but you could see that was going to be about all she could handle so the man with the largest tool slid inside her and fucked her in long slow strokes as the woman under her licked her clit and his dick.

I had not noticed but all the other men and woman were fucking in every position and location in the lodge and the sounds of orgasms varied from soft and controlled to loud and ravaging. We left going back to our camper and talked about what we saw, making love that night with more care than we had in a long time.

We moved to another campground the next day and our wine tasting couple was taking the same route so we traveled together stopping in the mountains on the Utah border, again it was a beautiful quite campground.

In the morning we, the men, went fishing and the ladies stayed back at the campers. We came back several hours later and they were nowhere to be seen. As I opened my camper I heard the sounds of passion coming from our bedroom. I motioned for him to come inside and we both watched as our wife's ate each other out and finger fucked each other they were so involved that they did not notice that we were there until they stopped for a breath and as they saw us neither jumped nor moved only smiled. I had never seen my wife with another man but that was going to charge. We quickly undressed and joined the wives on the bed, it was jump time but we were slowed down by the woman who laid us down and began to give us exceptional blow jobs lowering the beautiful red lips down each one of our shafts taking in as much as possible. The woman changed places several times so both of us enjoyed each set of lips. The woman then got on top and lowered themselves onto our hard tools, for the first time I noticed that he was quite a bit larger than I was but my wife was enjoying the fullness of his dick inside her and his lovely wife was extremely happy with my size.

We fucked for some time and switched places enjoying the attention of both woman. We all had at least once orgasm and we got up and sat at the table naked and it was a bit awkward, but I broke the ice saying I had never done that before but was extremely happy we did it this time. There was a round of laughter and the woman talked about how neither had ever been with a woman before but it seemed so natural and enjoyable. I laughed and said it was fun for me to watch because they never even knew we were there. They both smiled. We finished our drinks and my wife took the other woman to the bedroom and then into the shower, we talked and dressed. When the woman exited the shower they went straight to the bed and were back at each other, forgetting we were there. I made the comment that we created a monster and got told to shut up as the woman slowly kissed and began enjoying each other. The woman spend a good hour licking each other's pussy in a 69 position and bringing them to multiple orgasms, we were not invited so we just enjoyed the show.

When we came out of the camper several other had arrived and to our surprise it was some of the same group from the prior night. Again, there was a invite to a meet and greet at the lodge, we attended this one too and there were new couples but the same camp representative. We were not sure if tonight was going to be a repeat, but we wanted to see.

As the night went on we had our welcome speech and then the music started along with the bar opening. The music came up and a 30ish woman took the center of the table and we saw the beginnings of a repeat performance however this was different. As the woman finished her strip tease dance all the woman stripped and got on the table circling the complete table. The men undressed and it was a quite different picture, they were well endowed and larger than the prior night, the campground representative made the comment that this was our northern crew and a little larger.

Each man lined up behind a woman and began to enjoy their sweet spots and driving the woman crazy except for on who played a little finger pool but then spit on his dick and began to drive it into the woman he choose. She gasp and squirmed but he pushed inside her and with a swoosh of air he was in fully and began to fuck her roughly. All the other men were tenderly exploring the ladies and providing a good work out for them. The men moved around the table enjoying each woman. The rough man chilled out a bit and was carefully entering each woman and finally you could tell the men were getting ready to come and they increased their pumping motion filling each woman with their loads. The woman moved and serviced themselves cleaning up their pussies and gently exchanging kisses. We left and went to our camper and my wife and the other woman were quietly talking and you could tell from the conversation that they were in awe of the size of the men in the group. They were moving in their seats and laughing, so we ask if they wanted us to fix that itch, to which they smile and said hell yes so we had a great night of sex with our friends.

The next day we headed to a campground in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, we were still traveling together and we had made friends. The campground was partially full when we arrived and we found our spots after a little negotiation they were set together. We all ate dinner in the small town outside the campground and then returned for a night cap and sleep. When we woke up we walked to the campground had filled up and so we again went out to a camping and outdoor store stopping at the lodge when we came back. Again there was a meet and greet in the lodge that night and now we were sure that there was no way it would happen again.

We went to the lodge and again there was a welcome speech and music with a bar. We found a table and sat down waiting to see what happened. Two women got on the center table and danced kissing and fondling each other and stripping off their clothes. The woman moved to the table and began to lick and kiss each other's clit and fingering their pussy. The older woman (not by much) seemed to take control and treated us to a great scissor fucking session with both women climaxing together. Several other women stepped up and began to service those women and each other as the men undressed. This was a little different because the women were now bending over the edge of the table and the men entered the women from behind. There was no doubt that they had done this before. As the men finished with one they moved to another and continued to fuck both slowly and fast and hard.

Our two wives' could not stand it anymore and without a word removed their clothes and joined the group. The men were again all different sizes but some were at least 12" and hard as rocks. My wife took every dick with a stone cold desire and I could tell she had several orgasms. Both of our wives' were now being fucked by multiple men and loving it, as a man stepped out of the shadows, whom we saw for the first time was a lite skinned black man with a horse dick. As he approached my wife she turned around and sat on the table telling the man that she was going to enjoy this dick on her terms. He smiled and entered her pushing almost his full dick inside her, I was shocked because it was like a summer sausage you get in the store. He stopped and she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in the rest of the way gasping at her fullness he slowly moved his dick in an out of her and it glistened with the juices on it in the light,

He rode my wife for a good hour and finally came inside her, as he pulled out our friend's wife did the exact same move and he entered her, she bucked and ground her hip as he slide in part of the way, she pulled her legs together and forced him in the rest of the way with a gasp. We were amazed at the sight and as we laughed, my wife got on the table and offered her well fucked pussy to the other women, which she took without a second thought. She was fucked for a long time and their activity was noted by the crowd who was now cheering them on. His wife was spent but my wife soon moved to her side and had the man lay down on the table, she mounted him and took his whole shaft inside her pussy, to my surprise she screamed that she need a dick in her ass and there were plenty of takers. The first man was smaller and went in with easy dropping his load in her tight ass, the next man was a little larger and again entered her pushing it in to the max and fucking her hard and fast dumping his load.

Our friends wife now found the next largest dick and had him lie down and she mounted him in one movement with a gasp. She turned and ask who was going to fill her other whole and two men stepped up putting a dick in her mouth and her ass, they were fucked by all the men in the room and still seemed to want move so as soon as the men got hard again the offered up their pussy and mouths to satisfy them. Some of the other women joined in sucking dicks and eating pussy but none opened their asses to the men in the room like our wives did. The black man moved up and fucked my wife a second time long and hard driving his massive tool home with every stroke, as she came he released and moved to our friends wife and with his slick dick entered her and fucked her in the same long and hard fashion. Our friend's wife came and gripped onto the man with her legs riding him until he came inside her and she screamed in ecstasy. Everyone got dressed and left the lodge except two men who had been scared to step up into the mix but enjoyed the action.

Our wives aimed to please all and got undressed with the smaller group and fucked both the men and took us on in their asses which was new for both of us but was a great feeling. We fucked our wives long and hard in the ass and then in their pussies while the other men were doing the same driving home their dicks in our wives asses. The night ended and we returned to our campers and the next day we headed home.

Our new friends had traveled with us for part of the way and then turned to go to their homes. As we drove my wife recounted the feeling or being fucked by the massive dick with a dick in her ass, she was graphic on her description and that caused me to get hard and she gave me a blow job while driving and we laughed and talked about all three nights, our new friends, and our next vacation.

After we got home I called our new friends and thanked them for a great time and ask if they would like some company on their next trip, to which they replied yes and we made plans for the month after next and agreed on a location. He contacted the RV Camp and set everything up and we both arrived the same day. We met, had dinner and laughed about the last trip. The women were giggling and laughing about learning a lot about pussy and their desires which kind of scared us because we did not want this to be a continual thing, which they assured us it would not be and when we retired for the evening it was together and we enjoyed a slow sensual sex session with the all four of us being completed satisfied and the wives full of come and then slept together that night. The other two night we were spent with us sharing our new talents with other campers being again full satisfied with our adventure. We were now going home shared thoughts of our first two trips together and how much the women were filled with the different dicks and the sizes of them. I received a great blow job driving and even pulled into a rest area for me to eat her pussy and fuck her hard and fast so the trip was a success to say the least.