Vacation Adventure

Story Info
Young wife entertains four college guys on camping trip.
1.3k words
4.23
87.8k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a fit 26 year old brunette, married to my college boyfriend for about a year.

My husband and I were recently on a bicycling and camping vacation at the shore.

We had been at the campsite for a couple of days when we ran short of beer and wine. My husband drove into town to stock up while I stayed behind to tidy up our site.

Our tent was about 50 yards from the surf, just over some sand dunes. The nearest other tents were maybe 150 feet away on either side.

A 40-something couple set up their tent to our north. The tent to our south (actually 2 two-person tents) belonged to four young men. I had already notice them checking me out. Especially when I was wearing my bikini. Okay, I might actually have, sort of, displayed myself.

Shortly after my husband left, I took a trash bag to the nearby receptacle. One of the young guys was already there and we started talking. He told me they had just finished their first semester at a nearby Ivy League university. This outing was in celebration. They were headed home the next morning.

As we were walking back toward my tent, the other three joined us. We sat outside my tent and talked some more.

Obviously, they were doing their best to come on to me. Normally my dress is quite conservative, nothing too overtly sexy. But that day I was wearing very short shorts and a cropped top with no bra. Those four were very interested in what was on view.

All four were well-built and athletic young men. They said they'd gone to school and played sports together since childhood. I am trim with small but firm and quite perky breasts. I knew my nipples were now rock hard and clearly visible through my top. Normally, I would be mortified by this, but that day I made no attempt to cover up. On the contrary, I was consciously projecting my breasts for them.

They were surreptitiously looking around and wondering where my husband was. I explained he was in town for a while. Just then, a ranger stopped by to say that there was a construction problem on the only road into the park. It would be closed for probably two hours.

I could tell right away the possibilities that suggested to the guys. I didn't exactly lead them on, but I might have hinted that I could be had. What was I doing? I still can't explain what came over me!

Soon there were hugely visible bulges in their shorts. They were like excited puppies now. They were so cute and polite. I couldn't help myself! I told them I was retiring to the tent and maybe they should join me there. I'm not sure what I expected. Well, maybe I did understand this would surly lead to sex. I just didn't admit that to myself.

Soon, they were pulling down my shorts and panties. Of course, their hands were all over me. They weren't rough but I didn't really want any foreplay. I lay back, lifted my knees and spread for them. My well-waxed pussy was on full display. At first I think they were shocked to realize I was willing. But they didn't hesitate for long.

Before I even realized what was happening, I had let all of them do me in turn! Every time one of them entered me, I was surprised to find that each of their dicks felt different inside me. Before this, the only man I'd had sex with was my now husband. I had no experience with anyone else beyond heavy petting.

They were quite eager, but not very practiced. They basically just got on top of me and pumped away. Each ejaculated inside me in less than a minute. But they were ready to go again in not much more time. They all did me again, trading off in between. It was slower and better this time. I remember distinctly thinking, "Holy shit! This is crazy. Am I letting myself be gang banged? I can't be doing this." It was real, though!

By now I'd taken 8 loads from these four men. It was getting quite sloppy. I reached for some wipes to clean up a little. The guys seemed fascinated watching their semen ooze out of my pussy.

It was warm and crowded with all of us inside the small tent. I felt a bit dazed and more than a little guilty. I needed to rest so we talked a bit more while they tried not to ogle my nude body too openly. I did let them stroke my smooth tanned legs and play gently with my breasts.

After maybe 15 or 20 minutes, three of them were hard again. I couldn't believe they wanted to go some more! But I was conflicted. There was guilt about cheating on my husband, but I was also feeling turned-on like I'd never been before!

Then, the blond one asked if we could do anal, because his girlfriend would never let him. I hesitated because I had only done anal a couple of times and I wasn't sure I actually liked it. But I had gone this far so I told myself, " Don't think. Just go ahead and do it."

Luckily I had a tube of KY gel handy. I lubed both of us well and rolled onto my side with my back to him. I took his dick and guided him as he pushed it slowly into my ass. I asked him to go gently and slowly, at least at first. The others seemed mesmerized. I could feel his erection getting harder and bigger as he thrust into my ass. I was amazed at how erotic it was.

As he was working me from behind, I think I lost my mind! I reached out for the guy facing me and drew his cock toward me. I told him, "Come closer and put yours in me too." He seemed confused but I drew him against me and slid his cock into my pussy.

Having a dick in my pussy and ass at the same time sent an incredible thrill of excitement through my body. I have actually fantasized about taking two men together since college. I never, ever thought it would happen to me, though.

I alternated sides often and the guys switched off several times. I actually lost count. At least once, one of them was kneeling by my head and came on my face and in my hair. I didn't care! Never one to make much noise during sex, I was rather quiet. I don't moan or groan. I did whisper directions from time to time. My breathing was certainly excited and heavy.

I'm pretty sure they all had me both ways, but I'm not totally certain. For sure, I was filled with cum in both places! Finally they were spent. That was good because I was getting tired and a little sore. My husband probably wouldn't be gone much longer either.

I made a show of looking at my watch, but they already knew it was time to go. I wiped myself and put on a short robe to head for the shower room.

Under the shower I got thinking about what I'd just done. I have always been rather inhibited about sexuality. I've certainly never been sexually adventurous before. I could not understand how I let four guys I didn't know fuck me repeatedly. Vaginally and anally! And in both holes at once! Still, I had a tremendous buzz going. This was the most sexually aware I'd felt in my whole life. Would I do something like this again? I didn't know.

Hubby did return shortly after I was back at our site and newly dressed. I suggested we go out for dinner (I wanted the tent to thoroughly air out). We had a very nice evening together. I'm glad we're married.

I decided not to tell him about my experience quite yet.