All Comments on 'Vacation Adventure'

by MelindaMaye

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“I’m glad we’re married.” Uh, why? So you get a tax break while being the town bicycle? What a skank,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Great story

This is awesome

jwp6199jwp6199almost 2 years ago

Well done first try. Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

disjointed grammatically and plot is not believable. From never having sex with anyone to four guys when hubby went for beer? Not at all likely.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Fantasy or experience? In either case, the storyline could stand a bit more development and the sex scene, despite potential, falls short — not particularly erotic in description. Hard to imagine 5 people in presumably 2-person tent. Certainly get the mediocre performance of the college boys, which you could have developed. Laughed out loud at decision to go out to dinner so tent could air out. Hope you continue to share while developing characters and storyline in more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why is this skank character married? Just let the skank be single then let it tell the world how much she charges. Oh and don't forget to get a pimp the skank will definitely need one.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66almost 2 years ago

It's a little sparse on descriptions and could be longer. But the scenario from the wife's POV made for a great story. And as a first effort posting here, I'll encourage you with a 5.

MelindaMayeMelindaMayealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Sometimes an unexpected new experience can enhance what we already have. Of course, there will always be some men who think all sexually active women are "skanks."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would like my wife to do this, then let me fuck her with all their cum inside.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sexually active women are one thing. Cuckolding a husband with 4 people is another thing. Most men wouldn't fuck 4 women at the same time. I hope the husband gets to fuck some young women while the wife watches.

yowseryowseralmost 2 years ago

Intriguing first effort

Nothing like those Ivy Leaguers, a sweet, if barely developed fantasy. Love to have a bit more lead in, some more insight into internal back-and-forth thinking. Pray continue...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well done for a first story. I hope you'll write more. Very curious to know if this was fantasy or reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. A bit short but a good first effort. Read it to yourself about five times. Think about what you wanted to say, think about what you want to say in your next adventure, then regale us with your story the way you want to tell it. Flowery poetry or crisp prose is okay, but an honest telling is better. DWH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start. Any more Melinda, would love to read them if you have.

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 2 years ago

This is an excellent story. That it's your first is a good sign- keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

and just when did her husband agree to his wife participating in the described behaviour ??

Very weak story

ottoman91ottoman91almost 2 years ago

hot,I sent you a private message

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed your writing and now have wonderful memories about your stories. Please keep going

Mesabi64Mesabi64over 1 year ago

Quite erotic! More description of the sex would be nice.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Good start. What most of us men do not realize is that in long term marriages or relationships, the chances are high that we have been cuckolded at least once, and never knew it, and it never hurt our marriages

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 1 year ago

I certainly enjoyed this story as well -- mostly because I consider "anal" a rare treat. I invite you to check out my stories here on Literotica as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Very sexy and hot. Your mo nonsense delivery really adds to the story, makes it hotter.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Nice and short story. Only thing you might have added is a risk of pregnancy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I could not imagine being married to such a slut. Damn me for returning home early. I walked into our house after seeing two extra vehicles in the driveway. Now what surprised me was 3 of her coworkers Jack Dale and Bob were messing with Joyce my wife. I mean feeling her up is what pissed me off. I took some pictures before they seen me and sent them to my computer. I grabbed one of the ball bat's and returning to our rec room. I slapped the wooden door. It sounded like a gun going off. Joyce screamed and all of the guy jumped and looked at me. I asked what the Hell was going on? Joyce was buttoning up her blouse and the guys were watching me. I sure they were wondering what I was going to do next. No one offered to answer me. Again I asked Joyce what's going on and where are the children? Sam she said we had a meeting and we decided to come her to have a drink or two and visit. So if I didn't show up early you would have been visit naked shortly and then you would have been gang banged. OMG no. So when would you have stopped? Don't lie to me we are having marriage problems and the only way that I can even think of trying to stay married is hearing the truth. She said Sam believe me I would not have sex with them or anyone. So why were you letting them feel you up and how long has that been going on? Tonight is the first time no one has ever touched me before we just got carried away. Now I turned my attention to the guys asking if their wives knew what they were up to? No. Do you think they should know? No. Why not? It would wreck their families. Did you think of my family when you came here knowing that I wasn't here? No and were sorry man please don't tell our wives. So I'm the only one that has to accept the shit that you caused? No man were sorry. I said just get the Hell out of my house now and I will decide if I tell your wives and employers now get. Joyce and I talked into the wee hours. I finally said that we could try to rebuild our marriage and she would have to rebuild my trusting her. I said don't expect me to allow anything like this to happen again.

JamjohnnyJamjohnny8 months ago

Good story. Well written. I always wondered why female writer if she wrote from experience or fantasy. What is it with you? Write more! I enjoyed reading your story. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why are gangbangs only with woman that have a husband or boyfriend why cant the bitch be single???? Is cheating the only way the woman and men can feel any pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love thinking about my wife being in a situation like this. Love the part where she realizes she has 8 loads of cum in her. The idea of her taking everything they can give her is so hot. It’s so sexy imagining her laying back with her legs open for them. Love how she’s almost saying she can take as much as they give her. It’s what women are for, it’s what only they can do and what make her special. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

My own wife did something similar after her divorce, so she was single at the time. Another difference was that there were 6 guys she fucked, and did it outside the tent. I was one of the guys, and that weekend was the first time I met her. The others had all been fucking her regularly, and had invited me along to meet her, and possibly to share fucking her, which I did. I enjoyed fucking her, but what really sealed the deal for me was that she could so easily handle 6 fellows so easily. I was the only one her age, the other 5 were 10-15 years younger (she was 38 at the time and didn't have to worry about getting pregnant.) It was another 3 years before we married, and during that time she kept fucking those 5 (and 4 others) whenever we got together just to fuck her. Just before the wedding they each got a final fuck, and that was it. Still friends, though. She jokes that after I die the younger ones will still be around and she'll fuck them again then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelindaMaye@MelindaMaye
I'm 25 years old, black hair, brown eyes. I'm 5'3" and 103 pounds. My figure is slim and a bit boyish, though I have gotten slightly more curvy in my 20s. I'm married to my college boyfriend. With his encouragement, I've decided to try writing about some of my fantasies an...