Vacation Ends for BBW and Hubby

Story Info
Vacation comes to an end, but they make the most of it.
4.9k words
3.97
11.3k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the last full day of our beach vacation, and we were planning on making the most of it. I started it with an early morning walk to the cute coffee house around the corner, took mine to-go, and strolled down to the beach.

My husband likes to sleep in, and his vacation alter-ego ( Vacation Hubby, "VH") was even more chill. I knew he would enjoy a couple more hours of sleep, so I walked the beach for a bit before heading back to the condo. I slipped in quietly and tiptoed out to the balcony.

I had thrown on a tank, bra, and jean shorts to go to the coffee shop, and the bra was driving me nuts. I looked around at the other balconies to see if I saw any movement. You couldn't really see anyone directly because of the angles of the building, but you could sort-of see people moving around. No one seemed to be out there, so I threw a towel down on the loveseat and stripped down. It felt so sexy and freeing to sit naked watching the ocean. My nipples were hard from the breeze and the air was delicious on my huge tits and full, round body. I streched out my long shapely legs and settled into my book.

I was lost in my book, totally relaxed from the breeze on my naked skin and the sounds of the ocean, and i didnt even notice the quiet woosh of the sliding door.

"Mmmmm, I love waking up to a gorgeous naked woman" said my hubby, startling me and making me jump and gasp! We both cracked up at my overreaction and he leaned in for a good morning kiss.

"Did you want to put your nakedness to good use this morning?" he asked. I looked at his shorts and saw his cock starting to press against the fabric.

"Normally I would love to take care of that, but since I lost track of time, we should probably get ready for breakfast with K. and T.". He looked at the time with surprise, agreed, and we both got cleaned up to head to breakfast.

We had met K and T a couple of days before. They were a lovely young couple we had met earlier when they got in a little trouble on the beach. K and I had taken a yoga class together early in the morning. VH and I happened to be sitting nearby later that same day when K and T got picked up by the beach patrol for fucking on the beach. To be fair, they were in a little tent shelter and could only really be seen by us and a couple of others. Anyway, they were embarassed and didn't want their family (whom they were there with) to find out. We bailed them out of the tiny island jail, and they insisted on taking us out to thank us. We already had dinner plans, so we agreed on brunch.

They asked us to meet them at The Windward, a restaurant at one of the premier hotels. We had never been and were looking forward to trying it.

K and T were already there as we walked in. The place was gorgous- all white and brass, a perfect mix of modern, nautical, and elegant. We had entered through the hotel lobby, equally breathtaking with its views over the harbor. A lush, green golf course wrapped around the narrow channel along the side of the hotel, and the second-floor restaurant overlooked all of it.

We joined them at the table next to the floor to ceiling windows and ordered mimosas for the table. The food was incredible, and we had a wonderful time chatting and getting to know each other.

We decided to walk around the property after we were done eating. I was wearing a strappy v-neck sundress, and my heavy breasts pulled the straps tight and made the deep neckline even more pronounced. The white eyelet was complemented by my tan, and I caught both K and T staring at my clevage and tits more than once. K was very petite, with small breasts and a small frame. We were physically opposite!

They had already checked out of their condo and were heading home after brunch. As grad students, they had internships to get back to and both had work to do before the week was over. My hubby and I were going to be helping them both with some professional connections, so we said our goodbyes with promises to be in touch soon. As we hugged, K confided that she was calling a surgeon as soon as they got home. We all laughed as she announced that the next time we saw her it might be her chest we were all staring at.

We went our separate ways, and my husband and I headed for the other harbor on the island. We had rented a pontoon boat to take out into the sound. It was the absolute best way to see dolphins!

The boat was ready, so we loaded up our cooler and headed out. It was high tide, so we didn't have to be as cautious with the depth and we could go a little further into the grassy estuaries where the dolphins like to play.

I made up a cocktail for myself and stretched out in the front as hubby did his captain thing. It didn't take long before a pod was leaping and playing in front of us. We followed them to an unbothered area close to the neighboring island. We anchored up there and were treated to our own marine life show as they played and fed. We even got to see a couple of stingrays leap high out of the water.

After about an hour of playing, the pod started to drift away and we discussed where to head next.

"Babe, did I tell you how beautiful you look in that dress? And not just your boobs, although thats my favorite feature of it!" my husband said.

I smiled and thanked him, sitting down on the captains bench beside him to give him a kiss. As we kissed, he moved his hands up to fondle my tits. I gave a little moan and shutter as he pulled my breast up and out of the white fabric.

"Ever fucked a captain before?" he asked with a mischevious grin. I flashed back to a vacation in my 20s which included repeatedly fucking a gorgeous Bahamian boat captain. I decided that would be a story to share another time, and moved my hand down to his rapidly engorging cock. I wrapped my hand around his thick shaft- well, what I could get around it. He was average length but thick, and I had never been able to grasp it all the way.

He was sitting on a beach towel and he stood up just enough to drop his shorts down from his ass and dick, looking over at me with another grin.

I laughed and stood up, slipping off my white panties, lifting my dress and stradding him as he adjusted the seat back.

I wasn't fully wet yet since we had skipped foreplay, so I began sliding my lips and clit against his cock. He pulled my other breast out of the dress. The low neckline allowed for both boobs to be exposed, but now it was holding them together, full and tan and right in VH's face. He went to town sucking and fondling them, and my juices were making both of us slick quickly. I lifted my thick ass up to let his cock jump out, and I slid right back down on him, taking all of his thick cock at once. We both groaned and tried to get into the rhythm, which was proving difficult with the rocking of the boat. We were also trying to watch for other boats moving to this secluded

little spot.

I suggested that we make this a quickie, and he could pound my pussy and come in me as fast as he wanted. My words has the desired effect, and concentrated fully on fucking me fast and hard with a faceful of my tits. He finished quickly, and his cock slid out of me as he sat catching his breath. I was ok with not cumming, but I hated feeling his cock slide out. There was nothing in the world as complete and satisfying as having a hard cock inside me. He pulled my face in for a kiss and promised a reciprocation later.

We freshened up with some wet wipes, I poured another cocktail and stretched out up front again. We headed out to the open sound where there were lots of boats out. We hit the gas and spent the rest of the time playing in the wake of the other boats, heading back to the harbor as our rental time came to an end.

We had reservations at our favorite restaurant for our last dinner, but they were for later in the evening and we had time for a nap before getting ready. We got comfy under the fan with the sound of the ocean in the background, and soon VH's breath became deep and even. Try as I might, I just could not drift off. My brain was making lists of all the things I needed to pack and do before we left in the morning. And I was getting sad about leaving.

I finally gave up on sleep and got up to fold towels and pack sunscreen and other things we wouldn't need again. As I fussed around the condo cleaning and packing, I couldn't stop yawning. A thought popped into my head.

VH had been asleep about 20 min, so I tried gently shaking him awake.

"Babe, I can't sleep or turn my brain off, but I'm so tired. I think if I have an orgasm, I can get a nap in!" I told him.

He was tired, but I think he could hear the pleading in my voice.

"Ok, my love. I don't think I'm ready to get hard again, but what can I do for you?" he asked.

I pulled off my tank and panties and laid back on the pillows, spreading my legs wide open for him.

"Your magical fingers will be perfect, please".

He rolled over to me and let his hand run along my tits, belly, and thighs before making his way between them. He wasted no time in plunging two fingers in my pussy, knowing an aggressive start would make me wet faster. It worked and I was slick right away. He made sure to keep his thumb circling my clit as he alternated two and three fingers in my cunt. He kissed me and sucked my tit as he worked my pussy, building up to a rough, hard finger fucking. I expected an orgasm to well up any time, as his hand felt unbelievable working my hole so hard.

But it didn't come, and after a few minutes I knew it was no use. I just wasn't going to have an orgasm. I let him pull is tired hand away, and he asked if I wanted him to go down on me. I reassured him that it was fine and he could go back to sleep.

He reluctantly agreed, and was deep into dreamland in no time. I headed for the shower, still planning the packing in my head, now just extra frustrated.

Time for dinner rolled around and we headed out, my frustration forgotten in the excitement for our favorite place.

The dinner and the show were both excellent. This was one of the best jazz clubs on the east coast and it was tucked away on our little island. We had fresh local shrimp for an appetizer, and I followed that up with the daily fresh catch snapper, while VH got the Filet. We were too full for dessert, but each got a coffee cocktail to finish the show. My two espresso martinis did the trick of waking me up.

When the excellent show was over, we took and uber back to the condo, changed into lounge clothes, and took a bottle of wine down to the beach. There were regulations about lights on the beach after 10:00, to protect the sea turtles. So even though having wine on the beach wasn't legal, we were discreet and it was dark. We sat in our beach chairs for an hour drinking and talking. We held hands as we walked back to the condo, and I told VH how sad I was to be leaving tomorrow.

I was not normally like this. While I am not pragmatic to a fault, I keep expectations realistic, and I stick to a plan. I didn't know why I was so maudlin.

We put the beach chairs in the car on the way up and quickly made a good dent packing for the morning. I took a break from packing and went out to the balcony. VH came and stood behind me, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck. We listened to the ocean and stood enjoying the closeness and warmth of each other.

He moved his hands from my round belly to my tits, which were hanging naturally, full and heavy. He lifted them up and started fondling and pinching my nipples through my top. I sighed and leaned into him for a minute before turning to face him. Tears were filling my eyes, and I apologized for my disinterest in sex. I offered to go down on him, but told him that I honestly thought I was too sad to fuck. I felt so silly for being sad about this. We had an amazing vacation and I had everything in the world to be grateful for.

"Babe, its ok to be sad. If every day was like a vacation, you wouldn't appreciate how wonderful this week was. Why don't you head to bed and I can finish up a few things for you." he kindly suggested. I agreed as I yawned, the combo of wine and crying. I knew I could sleep easily this time.

When I woke in the morning, I was refreshed from sleep, but still disheartened. I showered and packed the last of my toiletries, got dressed and zipped up the last of my stuff. VH was still sleeping, so I quietly went to make a coffee. I was surprised to see almost everything already out of the condo and all the final items done. He must have stayed up late to get all of this in, and I smiled in appreciation. I settled into the loveseat on the balcony to take in my last hour of this view. I heard his alarm go off after a few minutes and he emerged a few minutes later after his shower.

"Ready to go?" he asked. I sighed and reluctantly got up to head out. Hugging him, I thanked him for packing everything. We washed our mugs, packed the rest of the bags, and got in the car to head home.

Having been to the island so many times, we knew our way around well. I was confused when VH turned the opposite way of the highway as we were leaving the resort.

"What are you doing, babe? Did you forget something?" I asked as he changed lanes.

"No, I just have a little surprise for you.". We continued to the busier part of the island where he pulled into a McDonalds drive thru.

"If this is my surprise, I suppose it worked. I'm surprised." I said sarcastically laughing.

"A little more credit, please" he said and then proceeded to order one combo of his preferred burger.

"What the hell?" I asked with growing confusion. He just smiled and turned back onto the main road with his stupid one meal. I didnt have to wait long to see what was going on. He pulled into a parking lot a few buildings away and I realized it was the little local fish shack that I loved. Hubby hates seafood except for shrimp cocktail, so I had only been here when we vacationed with others.

"I actually had this planned for yesterday, but we ate with K and T, so we are here today. I already called ahead to ask about bringing food, and they let people do it all the time." he explained.

"Aww, babe! This is great, thank you!". I kissed him as we walked in the restaurant. Restaurant was a generous description, since it was really just one order counter, one pick up counter, and a bunch of well worn tables and chairs scattered around the inside and patio. They were known for their fried oysters, so I ordered a small basket of those and a grilled sampler plate. VH found a table and he enjoyed his burger and fries as I savored every bite of mine.

I thanked him again and told him it was a great last meal on the island. Once again, we pulled out onto the main road to leave and he turned the wrong way.

"Ok, I think you've lost it."

"Nope, I have one more surprise." he informed me. I smiled and sat back to see what was next on his list. He drove us to the south side of the island and pulled into The Windward where we had been yesterday.

"Babe, I hate seeing you sad. I think part of the reason you were sad to go is because you put all of this planning into the trip, and then it feels too final when its over. So I thought it could be my turn to plan something." he said.

"Holy shit, honey, that might be the sexiest sentance you've ever said!" I said, laughing. It was a running joke about his notorious aversion to planning.

"I know!" he exclaimed, "so I splurged and got us a night here at the hotel and a couples massage. I know you loved it the last time we did that."

I was astounded and excited! We checked in, but were too early to go to the room and we had a couple of hours before our massage. The staff assured us that they would take our bags to our room, so we decided to get on our swimsuits and enjoy the amazing pool.

The pool area was stunning. Every bit as polished as the rest of the hotel, lush greenery everywhere, and a swim up bar that was calling our name.

I always brought a chic black sunhat, but rarely used it at the beach because of the wind. It was perfect for the hotel, and I felt like a damn plus size supermodel in my sexy black swimsuit, chic hat, and sunglasses. We went with the high end vibe and ordered Hendricks gin and tonic from the bartender.

My suit had a v neck with a criss-cross strappy design across the middle. My breasts filled out the suit perfectly, just covering my nips and showing all the clevage. The bartender enjoyed a long lingering stare at them, and didn't even pretend to look away. Hubby watched with amusement. He knew it turned both of us on when people stared. He was proud to show me off.

We cooled off in the pool between cocktails and dried off when they texted that we could head to the spa.

The spa continued the elegance as they showed us into our massage suite. They has asked hubby if we had preferences for our massuse, so he got me a male massuse and himself a female massuse. We took off our suits, made out a little because we were tipsy, and laid down on the tables with the sheets over us.

My massuse was Trevor, or Gay Trevor as he introduced himself with a laugh. He was on the shorter side, with dark hair and well defined muscles showing through his tshirt. Hubby's massuse was Izzy, cute and edgy with hipster glasses and an athletic fugure.

They got started and we both quickly got lost in the relaxation. I could see that he was very much enjoying Izzy's expertise, while Trevor was skilled at working out knots I didn't even know were there! It seemed natural to enjoy being touched, and I wondered if VH was getting aroused like I was. As he switched positions, it was apparent that we was. He caught my eye and raised his eyebrows with a smile.

Trevor and Izzy finished up and directed us to another room with robes and refreshments. The front desk had brought our room key down and our luggage was in the room. We were told we could relax in the spa as long as we wanted. But as we slipped on the soft robes and slippers they left, we started kissing again, and agreed that we needed to get to our room. They had also taken our swimwear up, so we grabbed some fancy spa waters and hurried up to the room.

I didn't even look around as we got through the door, stripping off my robe and reaching for VH. Before we could make it to the bed, there was a knock at the door. We both jumped as the staff called out that they had the welcome champagne we ordered.

"Oh yeah, I ordered champagne for us!" hubby remembered. We sliped our robes back on and answered the door. A waiter rolled in a cart with champagne, glasses, and a fruit tray.

The interruption allowed me to take in the room and the amazing details. The room was arranged uniquely, with the bed in the middle of the room facing out to the harbor and open ocean beyond. The headboard was more like a bureau with storage on the back while the top was set up as the night stand with charging ports and lights. At the foot of the bed were sliding doors to a small balcony, while the rest if the wall was completely floor to ceiling glass. The bed was insanely comfortable and the linens and pillows were luxurious.

I poured the champagne and had to check out the whitle marble and brass bathroom. It was like a mini version of the spa. He must have spent a fortune on this from his bonus. He had laid down on the bed with his champagne.

I went over to the bed and got on my knees beside the bed. I took a drink of champagne, untied his robe, and took his cock in my mouth. He inhaled sharply, the combo of my cold mouth and my hand on his balls must have been intense. His hand went to my head as I leaned in and began to lick and suck on his shaft. I took my time, making sure to work his sensitive tip and his balls with my mouth. I leaned forward and let his whole thick dick slide down my throat, eliciting a groan from him as I tasted precum.

12