Vacation Ends for BBW and Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and took my robe off finishing my champagne and walking around the bed to lay down beside him. But as soon as I laid down, he got up and said he needed something from the bathroom. I heard him take a long piss, wash his hands and rummage in his bag. I layed staring out at the ocean, slowly rubbing my nipples and waiting.

He returned to bed, grabbed my hand and moved it to his cock. I was surprised to feel how extremely hard he was, and then more surprised to feel our little device at the base. There were times at home when he was not as hard as he wanted to be, or took longer to get hard. We had discovered this little device, sort of like a cock ring, but designed by doctors and more comfortable. It did a great job with his erection, but he had never needed it on vacation! VH was an animal in the sack.

"I brought it because I wanted to see what it would add if I was already at my best." he said.

I was more than happy to give it a try and kept my hand there, stroking his cock. He moved closer, his mouth taking one of my huge tits, and his hand heading for my slit. Between the sensations from the massage, giving him head, and now his mouth on my nipple, I was soaked. He teased me with touching and rubbing as I waited for him to get his fingers inside me. I did not get those fingers, as he abruptly moved back, turned and lowered his face to my pussy. He did not go gently, roughly licking and sucking my pussy and clit, his beard stubble creating fantastic sensations.

He was on his knees, face in my pussy, so I had access to keep stroking his dick. I couldn't tell if it was because it was hanging down or because of the device, but it felt huge in my hand. I kept stroking as he ate me out, bringing me right to the verge of orgasm. He moved away as he felt me tense up, kissing me deeply as I pushed my orgasm away. I rolled over and got on my knees to give him acess to my pussy.

He slid in slowly, letting me feel every bit of his thick cock. There was no doubt that he was harder and longer than usual, and I shuddered with pleasure as he filled me up. Slowly sliding in and out, I pushed back into him, letting him unbelievably deep in me. He started fucking me harder and faster, speeding up until he was absolutely pounding my cunt, his balls slapping my clit. I was moaning and crying out for him to fucking pound me. My first orgasm was an explosion of pleasure, firing through my whole body. VH let out a long, low groan as my cunt gripped his cock, and he let own orgasm go, his cock jerking as he filled me with cum.

We slowed the pace but I kept slowly rocking back into him since he was still inside me. We were both waiting for his cock to soften, but that wasn't happening. I moved forward and slid my pussy off him, rolling over to my back and reaching my hand out to feel his cock. He was coming back to earth from his orgasm, and was also surprised at his hard dick in my hand. We were both much younger the last time this happened, and he knew exactly what to do!

He grabbed my legs and spread them wide, driving himself into me hard. I held my legs open wide with my arms, giving him access to my whole pussy. He worked me with quick, hard strokes, both of us practically drunk on all the sensations. I was so completely filled by him, it was incredible.

"Damn, I love your fucking body, babe. I love watching these huge tits bounce" he said, moving his hand to my tits, groping and pinching roughly, bringing my next orgasm on hard.

"Fuuuuuucckkk" I cried out loudly, followed by a series of moans as my clit spasmed again and again. I expected his orgasm to follow as he resumed the quick, hard pace. Instead he just kept sliding that still-hard cock in and out of me. I was amazed at how long he kept going! I matched his rhythm, rocking my hips up to meet his, letting him stay deep inside me until I felt his cock start to jump. I squeezed my pussy walls around his dick.

"Cum in me baby, I need to feel you cum in me again" I moaned. He thrust in hard, bottoming out in me as our bodies smacked together. He was groaning as he slid out and slammed into me again, letting himself go and filling me with his cum as he stayed there, deep in my cunt.

He fell forward with a long sigh, rolled to his side and wrapped his arms around me.

"Well, that's top three, for sure. I thought we had already brought our A game this week!" he said, still trying to slow his breathing.

"Yes, absolutely agree. Honey, thank you so much for this. I know I'm the planner, and I'm the romantic, but this was an amazing idea. Thank you."

He grinned, "Anything to make you happy! Now, I think I earned a double bourbon and dinner! We have a table in the restaurant whenever you're ready."

"Actually, how do you feel about slipping back into those robes, ordering bourbon and a pizza from room service, renting a movie and enjoying this view? I want to stay right here with you." I asked him.

"I have never loved you more!" he exclaimed, laughing.

I laughed and kissed him back, sending him to the shower as I made the room service call.

Settling back into the pillows, I sighed contentedly. I was ready to head home tomorrow, knowing that we had truly made the most of the vacation, floating blissfully on the memories of the wonderful day VH had created.

12