Vacation Experimentation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will take that as a yes," she said as she took her items and walked up to the check-out counter. I followed behind her and admired the extra sway in her hips. She stopped midway, handing the items to me and said, "would you mind bringing these up and paying for them? I have one more thing to grab."

"Sure," I said and went to the front of the store.

I was suddenly, acutely aware of my throbbing erection and noticeable wet spot as I approached the young salesgirl. I don't think my face could possibly get any more red with embarrassment. Strangely, however, I was even more aroused to be standing in front of this young woman with the items before her. She was totally aware that in a short while, I would likely be naked and bent over with this new sex toy buried in my ass. To cap it off, my wife chose that moment to arrive at the counter with the jumbo sized bottle of lube.

"Can't have too much of this," she said enthusiastically.

The poor salesgirl almost choked when she heard that, and I thought I was going to faint.

Finally, we were out of the store and I could breathe. On the way home, my wife eagerly opened her packages and proceeded to lovingly stroke the toy and make seductive commentary.

"It is so smooth, and just the right size. It is going to feel amazing sliding into you. And when you feel the vibrations inside you, you are going to love it."

I was loving every second of her commentary. So much so that my distraction caused me to take a wrong turn and send us further away from the hotel instead of closer.

"Damn, I fucked up and turned at the wrong exit, It's going to add another 10 minutes."

"Don't worry, I will find something for us to pass the time."

With that, she placed her hand on my thigh and slowly inched her way up to my cock straining to get out of my pants.

"Someone is sure excited about his new toy," she cooed.

She traced her finger along the length of my erection, circling the swollen head a few times.

"Wow, you sure are wet baby."

She deftly opened the zipper and pulled my pants down without making me lose control of the car. She grasped the shaft firmly in her hand and swiped her finger across the head of my shaft, gathering some of the pre-cum and bringing it to her lips.

"Mmm, that's so delicious." she purred.

"Here try some." With that she slid a slippery finger on my lips and into my mouth. I had to admit it tasted good as I sucked on her finger.

She continued to caress my manhood as I tried to concentrate on the road. After the entire night of teasing, I warned her that I wouldn't be able to take much more of that.

"I'm counting on it. Just sit back and enjoy."

She slowly slid her slick finger up and down the shaft and paid extra attention to the swollen head. My moaning her spurred her on as she slowly picked up speed and occasionally gripped the shaft more firmly. The sensations were wonderful. I could feel every pleasurable ripple her hand produced. I was so close and I knew there would be no way to stop the impending climax.

She sensed my dilemma a split second before I warned her I was going to cum all over in the car. She squeezed me hard once then released and repeated as her slick hand pumped up and down on my engorged shaft. I sucked in my breath and held it as she and I both felt my shaft swell before exploding. The groan that escaped my mouth was loud and the cum that escaped my cock was forceful as we both gasped in surprise watching the spectacle of my orgasm.

My cum burst out of me up into the air and landed all over both of us. The pulses of pleasure overtook me and I pumped myself into her fist as she held on and stroked for all she was worth. One, two, three, four spurts rocketed into the air and drenched me. More and more just kept coming out. She purred like a cat watching the spectacle and finally slowed her stroking as she took in the sight of my climax.

"Oh wow, that was fun." She purred.

I had no words, just looked at her and smiled.

She lazily kept stroking me, manipulating my wet, sticky shaft in her hand. Even though it was way to sensitive, I loved the feeling of her coaxing a little more pleasure from me. Sad little droplets of cum continued to leak out as she softly finished her caresses. She never stopped until we pulled into the hotel lot. Then she made a lewd show of licking her finger clean, making sure that I watched her catch every pearly drop as she moaned and cooed for my entertainment. After a few moments of watching her display, I finally started to breathe.

"Do you have anything that I can clean myself with?" I asked, suddenly back in reality.

"I don't think so. Just zip yourself up and lets go in. I can't wait to try this out. Besides, no one will notice."

"No one will notice? Hell, I look like a can of whipped cream exploded all over me!"

"There won't even be anyone around to see. Besides, you've been showing off quite a bit all night."

Christ, I do not know who this woman is. It certainly isn't my proper wife.

We entered the hotel lobby and I was ready to bolt toward the elevator so we could at least make it to the room unnoticed. The doors opened up and I rushed in followed by my wife and the doors were beginning to close when my heart sank.

"Do you mind holding the door please?"

"Sure, no problem at all" said Carol as she hit the door open button.

There I was face to face with a very attractive lady dressed for business strolling into the suddenly claustrophobic elevator car.

"Thank you."

"Our pleasure!" I'm sure I detected an extra emphasis on the word pleasure from my devilish wife.

"Hi, I'm Gloria," she said.

"I'm Carol and this is my husband Mark," as she waved her hand in my direction. That hand was waved low enough to be pointing at my crotch and she held it there longer than needed. I swear I saw our new companion's eyes open wider and a quick intake of breath, but it could have been my imagination.

"We are here on vacation and just returned from some dinner and shopping," said Carol.

"Oh, I am here for a quick business meeting then I will be returning home," offered Gloria. I saw her eyes dart down to the bags in my wife's hand with the cupid logo and the name "Pleasures Boutique" in large classy letters.

That time I definitely detected a smirk and a twinkle in her eye.

Thankfully, the bell dinged as we arrived at Gloria's floor and the doors opened up into the very bright hallway. She turned and started exiting before turning around and saying, " well I hope you do enjoy your stay her...but perhaps you already are." With that she cast a purposeful nod toward my ruined trousers and left the elevator,

Carol burst out laughing as I rolled my eyes in embarrassment. Luckily, we made it to our room without further incident and once inside, Carol pulled me to her for a passionate kiss.

"We better get you in the shower, lover. I want to make sure you are squeaky clean for round two."

With that she started to casually remove items of clothing as she made her way to the shower with her bags in tow. She shimmied her cute little ass on the way and beckoned me over her shoulder with her crooked finger. I followed behind her, anxious and excited for what lies ahead.

She was getting the water warmed up as I arrived in the bathroom. Once she had the water temperature just right, she came to me and molded herself into my arms.

"I just want you to enjoy yourself, but also want you to be comfortable. If at any you point you want to stop, you have to let me know."

"I am ready for you and I will let you know." She smiled and kissed me deeply. My hands found their way down to her ass and pulled her tightly to me. Her body melted into mine as we shared the passion and love of each other.

Carol pulled herself from my lips and took my hand in hers as she led me into the shower with her. The warm water felt soothing on our skin. Our hands continued to explore each other as we soaped each other washing away the night's naughtiness in preparation for a whole new round of naughtiness.

It is amazing how slick and smooth a soapy breast feels in your hand. The feeling is sublime and utterly arousing. Carol noticed this as her soapy hand found my hard cock, throbbing with renewed energy for her. The feeling of her slick hand sliding up and down my shaft again felt wonderful, but nothing like that combined with the feeling of her stroking me combined with the feel of her hand slide up and down the crack of my ass.

She massaged my butt crack up and down, stopping occasionally to apply a little pressure on my hole. That sensation brought about a deep moan from me. She intensified her massage and soon got to the point of pressing her fingertip right at my opening. Applying a staccato pressure, but not really penetrating yet. And then it happened. Her fingertip pushed its way inside. I felt it enter me ever so slightly and slide in a little further. Instinctively, my ass clenched around her invading finger and I swear I saw stars and groaned a deep, guttural growl. Carol gripped my shaft tightly as her finger wormed its way inside me.

"How does that feel Loverboy?"

"Fantastic," I grunted.

"Just think how my little surprise is gonna feel thrusting deeply inside you."

I reached around her to take her ass in my hands and share what I was feeling with her by sliding my fingers down between her buttcheeks in search of here cute little rosebud. She giggle/grunted as my finger slid inside of her. Her response was to force her finger deep inside of me in a playfully forceful thrust.

After several minutes of this treatment, she was convinced I was thoroughly cleaned and pulled her finger from me. I suddenly felt empty and wished it were back inside of me. I continued to work her ass with my own finger however, and slid down to my knees to lavish her pussy with loving licks from my tongue. I had been wanting to taste her all night and I was contemplating whether I wanted to devour her quickly and roughly, or to savor the feel and taste of her delicious pussy.

I love the feel of her slick labia in my mouth, and the flavor of her juices is an addiction for me. I slowly explored every inch of her most precious flower in my mouth and savored the taste of her passion as my tongue searched every nook and cranny of her sex. The sound of her whimpers and moans always brought me great satisfaction as I teased and prodded her towards climax. She must have been enjoying herself all night because she was absolutely drenched with moisture that flowed into my hungry mouth.

I greedily lapped up her wetness and probed for more. I sucked her engorged clit an licked her lips and her opening with greater and greater ferocity. Her hands were entwined in my wet hair and she was pulling my face tighter and tighter to her sex as her hips humped her pussy harder and harder into my face. There was a staccato of whimpers escaping her lips and I knew that any minute she would be shaking and cumming on my tongue.

I don't know what came over me, but I decided to swipe my tongue down further and further until it reached her other hole. Her hands suddenly tightened almost painfully in my hair as my tongue slithered back and forth across her very sensitive asshole. I tickled her private opening before applying long, firm licks back and forth. She immediately started shaking and trembling against me and screaming.

"Oh my god, you are crazy!" she screamed, but she continued to pull my face tighter and tighter against her.

I was lost in the lustful taboo of the situation, and greedily licked and sucked her most private opening until she seemed to be coming down from her orgasm. Not one to let a good thing go, I switched gears again and assaulted her pussy with my mouth as my finger entered her asshole. She screamed out loud and immediately started cumming again.

It was quite a challenge trying to hold onto her bucking body as she lost control of herself and started thrashing wildly. Somehow we ended up both laying on the floor of the shower, panting and looking at each other with amazement. After another quick clean and rinse for her, she turned the water off and we proceeded to dry each other off.

After I watched her dry her hair, she picked up the complex contraption that was the harness for her strap-on dildo. It looked like a puzzle we would never figure out, but with determined patience we finally got it in place. She proceeded to fasten the rubber appendage through the hole in the front and tighten various straps to secure it in place. I was standing behind her rubbing my shaft between her butt cheeks as I helped her make the final adjustments for comfort and stability. As I was making the adjustments, I saw her slowly sliding her hand up and down "her" shaft. She had a look of wonder on her face.

"So this is what it feel like, huh. It's kinda cool."

"Well it is kinda, but usually there is a nice pleasurable feeling that goes with that motion you're doing."

"Oh, believe me, there is a nice pleasurable feeling going on down there."

"Watching you do that is strangely erotic. Probably more than it should be."

"Come on Loverboy, let's get you comfortable. I want to fuck you so bad" she said and we left the bathroom. She grabbed the bottle of lubricant on the way.

"How do want to do this?" she asked.

"I don't know, I've never done this before."

"Do you want to be on your knees? I read somewhere that might be the most comfortable for you."

"Oh, you read about it huh? How long have you been planning this?"

"Not too long," she giggled.

"Well I think I would prefer to lay on my back...I would like to watch you as your...doing it."

"Oooh that would be perfect. I'd love to see your face as I slide myself into you. Plus I get to play with this."

For emphasis, she grabbed my cock and playfully tugged it. I looked down and it was pointing straight upwards. I don't think I have ever been this hard before. Strangely, I wasn't nervous at all. I guess the level of trust in our relationship made it easy for us to surrender to each other no matter what.

She began sliding her hands all over my body. Rubbing my legs up and down, moving across my hips and going up my chest, lightly brushing my nipples. I jumped as they seemed extra sensitive tonight. Then back down until she cradled my cock in both her hands and just caressed lightly and slowly. This angel of mine certainly knew how to use her hands.

She then squirted a decent amount of the lube into her hands and took hold of my straining cock once again. The added lubricant made it even better as her hands moved up and down, soft and hard, slow then quickly. Her hands travelled lower, spreading a generous amount of slick lube all over my smooth balls. I was loving every second of the treatment. She went lower and lower rubbing and spreading the lube everywhere she went until she zoomed in right on my asshole. She was very gentle, just tickling and rubbing.

She squirted a generous amount of lube directly below my balls. I could feel it running down the crack of my ass. She scooped some up and rubbed it around the opening, She gathered some more and pushed that finger inside, slowly and smoothly. I let out a moan as I felt her enter me and push inside deeper and deeper. Her finger started to move in and out. It felt incredible and my cock throbbed.

She was so intent on what she was doing that her hand on my cock just remained there motionless. I tried to encourage her by thrusting up into her fist. I didn't realize it, but this just caused her finger to go in further. A surprise for sure, but a very pleasant one.

"Are you ready to try more?"

"Yes, go ahead," I grunted and nodded my head.

I could tell she was getting more lube and rustling around. Then I felt her enter again, this time more pressure. Not uncomfortable, but definitely more. Two fingers were slowly working their way inside me. I felt full. Damn, I swear my wife must have the hands of a lumberjack. Then they pushed further inside and she stayed still, allowing my body to get used to the extra intrusion. Slowly I relaxed and the pressure subsided. I just nodded my head and looked at her.

She smiled sweetly before pulling her fingers out and sliding them back in, working back into that pleasurable rhythm. In and out I could feel her pushing and stretching me. Her hand on my cock was dead clam, so I took over for her and proceeded to stroke my own cock. It wasn't that I was lacking in pleasurable sensations, it was just that the added stimulation made it easier for me to relax and enjoy her fingers working in and out of me.

She just smiled and said, "Sorry."

"It's ok" I said, "I can take over on this end, you just concentrate on what you're doing."

"You have no idea how sexy this looks," she told me.

"Actually, I have a pretty good idea Babe."

She giggled, realizing that I had been on the other end of this scenario with her receiving me on many occasions. She was slowly becoming a little more assertive in her actions, but always glancing at my face to make sure I was alright. I just moaned my consent to let her know that whatever she was doing was fine. In fact, it was more than fine. While we may have included the occasional finger in my ass during a sensuous blowjob, this was a little more on the risqué side for us and I found I was absolutely loving it. I had read once that over half of the nerve endings in the pelvis were in or around the anus.

They weren't fucking kidding. My whole lower region felt on fire with lust. I soon found myself fucking back on her fingers.

"Oh God that is fucking sexy baby." She said.

"More, I'm ready for more." Was all I could say.

"I am so ready to give this to you baby."

She stopped thrusting and slowly pulled her fingers out. I was able to catch my breath and lazily stroke my shaft in front of her. I heard the cap pop on the bottle of lube and looked down to see her spreading a generous amount all over her rubber shaft. Damn if that didn't look sexy as hell to me. Seeing her lewdly stroke her own member back and forth was mesmerizing.

For a second, I questioned my manhood, but quickly dismissed it when I saw her tits bouncing seductively with the motion of her hand. Yeah, I may be weird as fuck, but I'm not gay as her swaying breasts caused me to stroke myself harder.

Moment of truth. She lowered her strap-on to my ass and began to line it up for penetration. I held my breath. I felt the tip moving around, searching for the opening and spreading lube as it went. Then she got still and applied the tiniest bit of pressure leaning forward. I could feel it stretching and pushing. I tried my best to relax my body, but the more I thought about it the harder it became. Carol place a hand on my stomach and whispered softly to relax.

A little more pressure. I let out a long breath and then I felt the head slide inside me. Carol stilled herself immediately, allowing me to get used to what felt like a gigantic appendage. I recalled being on the giving end of this scenario with Carol and it calmed me enough to be able to relax and accept it.

Carol was being super patient and allowing me to get used to her fuck toy little by little. Soon she pulled out just a little then gently slid back in. She repeated this several times until I could tell she was sliding in a little deeper each time. There was definitely a lot of pressure every time she went a little further, but I was surprised that there wasn't much pain. This allowed me to relax even more and begin to concentrate on the new sensations. Once I was able to relax and just feel her in me, everything changed.

As my lovely wife started moving in me with more and more sensuous determination, I started to feel incredible pleasure emanating from...everywhere. I don't know how to describe the sensation. I don't know if it was heightened awareness or the mental picture of what we were doing or if it had something to do with her hitting my prostate, but it felt like my entire lower body was on the verge of cumming. It was the most intense feeling that I ever felt, and the intensity kept rising and rising.