Vacation Experimentation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol was in her own world watching her dildo go in and out of my ass and randomly saying, "Fuck" and "Damn that's sexy", and "So fucking hot". She was also speeding up her pumping inside my ass. Her strokes were quicker but shorter and it was increasing my level of pleasure by the second. I had a death grip on my cock as I stroked myself harder and faster trying to keep up with the intensity of Carol's fucking.

She was grunting and moving faster as well. I watched her face and it looked like she was getting tired and sweaty from her efforts. She started her crescendo of whimpers that she does when she is ready to cum. She had been fucking me for a while. I had lost track of time, but I was sure she had been fucking me for at least 15-20 minutes.

I had been on the verge of cumming for several minutes. I mean that feeling you get seconds before you cum had been hanging there for at least 5 minutes. The pleasure was insanely good, but insanely frustrating at the same time. It felt soooo good that I didn't want it to end, but also sooo frustrating. I NEEDED to cum. I was desperate.

I tried stroking my cock faster, or harder or slower, nothing seemed to get me over the edge. It got to the point I actually thought I might die from the pleasure. Then it happened. Carol's eyes rolled into the back of her head, she thrust forward really hard and deep and stayed there but I could feel her trying to wiggle her hips against her side of the toy trying to grind her clit against it hard and fast. I saw her shaking and trembling in her own climax and that finally sent me over the edge.

I have used the euphemism, "I exploded" to describe my orgasm before, but I was terribly wrong before. This...this was an explosion. It felt like an orgasm that began deep inside my body and literally and figuratively exploded out of me. I had never felt that intensity before.

And the cum...my god it would put any porn star to shame. Carol was too busy with her own explosions to notice, but I watched in awe the sheer power and quantity of cum that left my cock. I watched it pump several long jets of pearly white cream high into the air. Normally I can shoot a foot or more, but this blasted high into the air as I watched it arc and land on my face and my chest, above my head. It was everywhere.

I even managed to get a little in my own mouth. That proved to be too funny for Carol and she started laughing. It was a good end to an incredible new experience.

Slowly, she removed her toy from me. It was incredibly sensitive coming out, but once it was I felt very content and satisfied. Carol thankfully had brought out towels for the lubricant and she threw one at me so I could clean myself up. She offered to help me clean off in the shower, but I was completely exhausted.

"It's ok baby, you can just lay there and drift off to sleep," she told me.

I heard her moving around for a minute or two, then felt her crawl into bed with me and put her arms around me as we cuddled and spooned. I could feel her toy wedged in the crack of my ass as she snuggled close. Hmmm, that's what she feels when I do the same to her every morning. With that, we both drifted off to sleep with smiles on our faces.

The End