Vacation Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a great idea, Mom," said Dot.

I nodded my approval; I didn't trust my voice to speak. I was going to get my hands on both of them, right here and now! Hot DAMN!

Sue produced an old, dog-eared deck from the beach bag, shuffled them loosely, and offered the deck to Dot for a cut. Dot shook her head. Sue spread the cards face down in a broad fan. Dot pulled one out without turning it over. I took one. Sue took one. We all turned them at the same time. I held a six. Both of them held aces. They looked at the cards, looked at each other and began laughing.

"How do we break ties, Mom? Draw again?"

"No," I said. "I'll do both of you, then both of you can do me. It may start slower, but it'll finish faster that way."

Giggling like little girls, they lay face down, side by side. I knelt near Dot's head, squeezed lotion into my hand and began rubbing it on Dot's neck, upper back and shoulders. Then I moved to Sue and repeated the process. They both "ooo-ed and ahh-ed" at the right times to tell me I was doing it correctly. I noticed the sand was hurting my knees.

"Ladies," I said, "the sand is biting my knees. I'm going to need to sit down for the rest of this procedure." I rose, walked to Dot's feet. I lotioned her feet and legs quickly, then straddled and sat on the back of her thighs to do her hips and lower back. I couldn't help noticing this left my cock resting exactly on the crack of her butt about an inch from her anus. She twitched her legs open just enough so my penis was now tickling her pussy lips. My dick began to stiffen again.

I leaned forward to reach the top of her back and work down from there. When I leaned forward, it increased the contact and pressure on her pussy; in another half inch, I'd be fucking her.

"Ooo, your rubbing feels so good," Dot moaned.

Sue turned her head, took note of our position and slid her right arm underneath her body without saying a word. She was quite willing to watch me fuck her daughter from less than three feet away. She began to slowly hump her hand while watching.

I rubbed slowly back and forth on Dot's back and hips, sliding forward just that tiny distance that buried my prick in Dot's cunt. I could see Sue's finger massaging her clit while she stared at us. Each of my thrusts moved me just a tiny bit farther up and deeper inside Dot. She liked it slow, anyway. Sue missed nothing.

I advanced my tempo and massaged Dot's hips. My prick was massaging her from inside, as well. I took a drop of lotion on my thumb, lubricating the cleft between her cheeks. I sped up my thrusting and inserted my thumb in her anus.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned. I could feel her anal muscles clenching with her orgasm. "I like the way you put on the lotion," she gasped.

As her throbbing subsided, I pulled my thumb from her butt and slid my cock, now quite hard, from her cunt. I hadn't come yet, of course. I wanted Sue and I knew I'd get her.

"Your turn," I said to Sue as I squatted over her ass. Dot looked like she was asleep, but I didn't believe it. "If you'd like, I'll do you the same way," I whispered in Sue's ear. She nodded. "But, you'll have to stay quiet." She nodded again and spread her legs a little more.

Her fingering of her own pussy lubricated her cunt enough that my first thrust, intended to be just a starter stroke, slid smoothly all the way in. My balls were banging up against her clit on that first thrust. I massaged the lotion into her back and hips while sliding back and forth inside her, feeling every twitch she made right through my prick.

Dot never stirred around, gave no sign she was even aware of who or where she was.

I leaned forward to again whisper in Sue's ear, "I'm going to come soon and when I do, I'm going to stick my thumb up your butt. Not one sound out of you."

In answer, Sue pumped her ass faster, harder, as if to finish me in style.

I lotioned my thumb, played with the crack of her ass, and stuck that thumb in her most secret of places with my first spurt inside her. I began shooting her full of my cum.

"UNH!" she shouted, "I'M COMING! I'M COMING! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, fill my cunt with your jizz!"

I couldn't stop. My body refused to stop. I shot, THROB. Dot's head came up from the sand. She slapped my ass. I thrust and shot inside her mother, THROB! Dot's face was a mixture of anger, jealousy, and lust. She slapped my ass, again, looking confused as the anger and jealousy dissipated leaving only the lust. Thrust, Throb. Dot drew back her hand, but she was now smiling at me. Slap. Thrust, throb. Thrust, throb.

I reached between Sue's thighs to finger her, but her own fingers were already doing the job. I rolled her over and began to lick her cunt slowly, the same way Dot likes it. In a few seconds, Sue began to come again. She made a noise like an electric saw that hits a knot in the wood. Now, I know where Dot gets her vocalness about her orgasms from: her mother.

I leaned up to kiss Dot's nipples. She pulled my face up and kissed me fiercely, as if to mark her territory, then pushed my mouth down to her breast to suckle. She reversed herself to suck any remaining cum from my now flaccid penis.

Sue looked at Dot incredulously. "Do you think he can...?"

"I don't know," said Dot. "That took a lot out of him, Mom. Maybe."

"Yeah," agreed Sue, looking at the amount of cum now streaming out of her pussy. "I guess it did take a lot out of him and put it in me. Thank you. Thank you, both. I needed that."

"I thought he'd never take the hint, Mom. I thought I'd have to go swimming around the curve of the beach or something. What did you do, rape him?"

"It was seduction, dear, not rape," Sue said mock primly.

"What?" I asked, shocked. "You mean you two set me up for this?"

"Yep. We sure did. Right down to the ripped bathing suit. We set you up, stripped you naked, tripped you and fell on top so you couldn't get away. Then we took advantage of you mercilessly. Wasn't it awful? Should we do it again?" Dot asked.

"Again, please, but I need to regain some strength, first. Can I ask a question or five?"

Dot fished in the beach bag, coming out with some bottles of water, still cool from the refrigerator at the apartment. "Ask away," she said, handing us each one.

"What would you have done if I'd said no about the nude beach?"

"Oh, that's easy," said Sue. "I'd go take a shower, but there are no towels. Billy, honey, could you get me a towel and dry my back where it's so hard for me to reach? And, maybe this spot needs some extra drying, it seems to be awfully wet? Or any of a thousand other ways. Bill, you not only would be easy, you WERE easy."

"Did it ever occur to either of you to just ask if I wanted to play hide the salami? I'd have said yes. Hell, I'd have begged for the chance, if I thought there was one."

The two women looked at each other, puzzled.

"Geez, Mom, he just diddled both of us and already he's complaining. Maybe we should've sent him to the junkyard with Daddy."

"Uh," I interjected, "let's not be hasty, ladies. I'm not upset or complaining, just observing that if I'd known what was going on, we wouldn't have had to come all the way to the beach to do it."

"Sport," said Sue with an evil smile, "you really ought to quit while you're ahead. Be a good boy. Lie down and shut up so we can put lotion on you so you don't sunburn our favorite body part."

Even someone as dense as I am eventually gets the message. I shut up and lay on my back. My dick was currently a shriveled memory of its once and future glory. I really did want that four handed lotion massage. And, we still had five more days before we had to leave.

12