Vacation in Goa Pt. 01

Story Info
Two couples swap for the first time.
3.1k words
4.25
39.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story of a young Indian couple swapping for the first time, and their mixed-faith partners. Partly based on a true story, shared with me by some friends. Will be released in multiple parts.

*1: In Love and Lust*

Elon's phone vibrated on his wooden desk, loud enough to briefly distract his colleagues from their computers. He picked it up and saw that Nadia had messaged him. After making sure his colleages were focused back on their screens, he opened Nadia's message: a selfshot of her in a red bikini.

A pang of lust shot through him. Even after being married for 2 years, Nadia still managed to turn him on. How could she not? She was a beautiful woman. Her thick, wavy dark brown hair falling on her fair shoulders and breasts. The red bikini contrasted well with her fair, lightly tanned, creamy Egyptian skin. Her bikini top was filled by her heavy DD breasts, which Elon had enjoyed thoroughly since their marriage, while her bikini bottom hugged her ample curves.

She knows how to turn me on, Elon thought, as he checked the clock, counting down the seconds till he could leave work and head home to his gorgeous wife. His phone buzzed again, with another message from Nadia. "I bought this to take on our trip. What do you think?", she asked. He responded with an eggplant emoji as he felt his cock involuntary swell.

At their home, Nadia laughed as she saw her husband's text. She enjoyed teasing her husband. She knew she oozed sex appeal, and contrary to her more conservative upbringing, she enjoyed using it. She placed her phone down and resumed packing for their trip. Elon had been so busy with work since they got married, that this was their first trip as a couple. It was effectively their belated honeymoon, since their elopement.

Neither of their families had approved of the marriage. Elon's parents vehemently opposed the marriage. Not only was Nadia an Egyptian Muslim, but it was her second marriage. Of course, Elon's attraction to both Nadia's physical beauty and her open personality overruled any religious prohibition he had.

Nadia's first marriage, much to her family's chagrin, was to a swarthy Saudi. They had met in college, and Nadia was smitten. For some reason, she was always attracted to darker skinned men, and her first husband fit the bill. But after he had a nervous breakdown, they divorced. Eventually Nadia met Elon. Knowing that her family would disown her for marrying an Israeli Jew, they eloped. In contrast to her ex, Elon was essentially a pale, white Jew of European descent with light brown hair, but they were both deeply attracted to each other, in love and lust.

Nadia continued folding her clothes into the suitcase. Both her and Elon had looked forward to their trip to Goa for months. Some of Elon's friends from Israel had recommended it....nice beaches, palm trees, a vibrant party scene, all for a decent price. It was a long flight, from frigid New York, to the sunny shores of India, but it was all worth it for the week long excursion.

*2: A Marriage of Convenience*

Rohit leaned back into the couch and opened his laptop. On the screen was the beautiful resort that he and Sarita would be staying at on vacation: a luxury hotel on the shores of Goa, with access to a private beach. He and Sarita were pretty well traveled since they had gotten married, but given that this trip was on their 2 year anniversary, it was a little more special. He took his eyes off the screen, and watched his wife pace around the kitchen, as she talked on the phone with her sister.

His eyes followed Sarita, her slender frame moving lightly around the kitchen, her toussled black hair hair in a casual ponytail, as she tidied the kitchen in her comfortable tshirt and sweatpants. He could hear her voice, tinged with irritation, as she spoke with her sister, perpetually gossiping, interrupted only by the sound of her light footsteps on the tile floor.

Rohit and Sarita were both American born Indians, and although both had visited the motherland before they got married, this was their first time as a married couple. Both were American, but their lives and cultural identity were shaded with a conservative Indian upbringing.

They had known each other loosely in childhood and started dating in college. Outwardly shy, Sarita always had a strong sexual appetite from her teenage years, but was too coy to ever act upon it. After Rohit had broken up with his ex, he and Sarita began spending more time with each other. Sarita was attracted to Rohit and was comfortable growing closer to him. Eventually she let him in her bed, which culminated in him taking her virginity in her dorm room.

From that point, they were an item together. For four years, they dated. Although Rohit's more aggressive attitude often clashed with Sarita's meek personality, there was enough physical attraction to make it work. Despite her boring and homely sense of fashion, Rohit thoroughly enjoyed Sarita's skinny body and her perky, surprisingly large C cup breasts. And Rohit had never failed to please Sarita in bed. After all, as the first man she had ever been with, Rohit knew Sarita's body well.

Part of what made their relationship work was that both Rohit and Sarita understood the need to keep their relationship hidden from their parents. Both of their parents wanted them to get arranged marriages, something Rohit and Sarita loathed. Eventually, despite their personality differences, their mutual physical attraction and familiarity with one another led Rohit to propose getting married. Knowing her parents would be fairly comfortable with her marrying an Indian boy they knew well, Sarita agreed. Essentially, for Rohit and Sarita, it was a marriage of convenience.

Two years later, the marriage had become stale. The physical attraction remained, but both Rohit and Sarita had become bored, although neither had openly voiced this. Rohit, in particular, had become more frustrated, as it seemed Sarita's libido had waned while his sexual appetite remained strong. Meanwhile Sarita, knew she wanted something else...something different, though she didn't know exactly what it was. She had begun feeling a sort of nuisance towards her husband, which led her to becoming more irritable.

It was in this light, that Rohit booked a week long trip to Goa...not for visiting family, but to help inject some excitement back into their relationship. As he confirmed their flights from Washington DC to India, he took one last look at his wife, imagining her slim brown body in the new, white bikini he bought her just for the trip.

*3: Hard in Her Hand*

The cabin lights were off, and the only sound was the hum of the engines in the sleepy plane. The light from the in flight entertainment screen glowed softly on Elon, keeping him from fully drifting off to sleep. Nadia, seated beside him, appeared to be asleep already. After all, with the few glasses of wine they had at the airport bar before the flight, it was difficult to stay awake. Elon pulled the thin blanket closer over himself, as he prepared to doze off.

Just as he was about to fall asleep, he felt Nadia's hand, gently reaching under his blanket, catching him by surprise. He glanced sideways at Nadia, catching her with her eyes closed, but wearing a sly grin. She knows what she's doing, Elon thought to himself amused. He settled himself into the seat, slightly spreading his legs, inviting his wife's probing hand under the cover.

Nadia's hand slid under the blanket, over his shorts. He could feel her fingers, with her long nails, prying under his waistband. Elon shivered as he felt his wife's fingers, slide down his groin, her nails grazing his skin as they parted his hair. The tips of her fingers reached the base of his cock, which began to swell. Nadia, her eyes closed, grinned as she felt her husband's body respond to her touch. She reached her fingers around his cock, dragging them to his balls, which she began to massage gently.

Elon tilted his head back, letting out a slight groan that was inaudible over the din of the engines. His wife's hand felt so soft, and her fingers knew exactly where to touch. He felt the blood flow to his cock, and his heart started to race knowing his wife was jerking him off in a plane full of unaware strangers. This is what he loved about his wife, her willingness to let her naughtiness out.

Nadia felt her husband stiffening, and moved her fingers from his balls to his shaft. As she started to stroke, Elon became hard. He had to fold the blanket on top to conceal his growing boner. As Elon readjusted himself, Nadia surprisingly withdrew her fingers from Elon's shorts. Elon turned and looked at his wife, who still had her eyes closed, with a big grin on her face. She took her two fingers, and stuck them into her mouth, licking them well, and coating them in her saliva.

Elon understood immediately. He relaxed once more, his cock straining. Nadia once again stuck her fingers under the blanket and into his shorts and began jerking him. Elon let out another quiet grown, his cock now rock hard between his wife's warm and wet fingers.

With her fingers wet with her warm saliva, Nadia began jerking Elon off. She started slow and deliberately, her fingers rubbing every inch of his shaft, toying with the big head of his circumcised cock. Although her eyes were closed, she knew exactly what she was doing to her husband. She had him right where she wanted him, hard in her hand.

Elon rested his hands on top of his lap, hoping to conceal Nadia's movement and his erection from any wandering eyes. As Nadia circled her fingers around the head of his cock, he could feel himself starting to leak precum. Was it the wine? Or just the thrill of getting jerked off in a plane? Either way, he was aroused.

Nadia knew it too. As she felt the warm precum on her fingers, she knew she had enough wetness to start jerking faster. She moved up and down, quickly, along her husband's long, circumsized shaft. She could feel him throbbing, ready to cum, but every ten seconds or so, she would slow down, playfully teasing him as she could feel his cock strain.

Finally, as Nadia started jerking with her whole hand, Elon leaned back in the seat, and came in his shorts. Nadia could feel his cock, pump one, two, three times, before a final fourth pump, as her husband emptied out his warm, sticky cum all over her hand and his underwear. Elon closed his eyes as he groaned with relief. She had a smirk on her face as she withdrew her hand, licking her husband's cum off her fingers, as Elon finally drifted deeply into sleep.

*4: Shame and Satisfaction*

Rohit shifted in his seat uncomfortably. He was stuck in the middle seat, with a heavy set man to his left towards the aisle. On his right was Sarita, her eyes closed with headphones on, wearing a thin jacket and sweatpants to keep her warm in the chilly plane. Rohit gently nudged her, trying to get her attention, but Sarita either ignored him or was asleep.

It had been a rush to the aiport. Rohit had wanted to stop by the airport bar for a drink, but Sarita was unwilling. Although the trip was meant to be fun, it had already started off with friction. And it certainly did not help that the man to Rohit's left was snoring loudly.

Rohit closed his eyes, and his mind started to wander. This trip was breaking the mold and trying new things. In his mind, he envisioned his wife dressed as a slutty flight attendent, walking up and down the aisle, showing off her thin legs, flashing glimpses of her cleavage everytime she leaned over to serve the drinks. The thought stirred him, the idea of his wife embracing her sexiness. How could he get her to open up?

Sarita sat quietly with her eyes closed, feigning sleep. It had been a long, hectic day, and tension still lingered inside her. She looked forward to this trip, but still, something was bothering her. Would she enjoy it? Would she enjoy spending more time with her husband? She wanted to, not just for her sake, but her husband's sake too. She still loved Rohit, but could not help but to find herself frustrated with him at times.

She knew he wanted her to be more open and spontaneous...more "fun". But for some reason, she had difficulty opening up. She could not pinpoint what was stopping her. After all, she wanted the same thing too, but she was too hesistant to do it. Was it shyness? Or maybe the lasting effects of her conservative upbringing? She opened her eyes briefly and glimpsed at her husband to see if he was still awake.

Rohit opened his eyes fast enough to catch his wife's eyes spying on him, before she quickly went back to playing asleep. The image of Sarita in a sexy flight attendent outfit lingered in his mind, kindling his sexual appetite. He wanted to taste her, and now that he knew his wife was actually awake, he decided to take his chance.

Sarita nearly jumped as she felt Rohit's hand slide across her thigh, testing the elastic waistband of her sweatpants. She reflexively grabbed his wrist, trying to restrain his movement, while glaring straight into his eyes, as if to say, what the hell are you doing Rohit? Rohit looked back at his shocked wife with a smirk on his face, as he overpowered her grasp, forcing his hand deeper into her pants.

As his fingers reached her groin, they felt the smooth skin of her pubis. Rohit was pleasantly stunned, and the look he gave Sarita as their eyes met reflected that. He almost could not believe it. The feeling of her goosebumps under his fingers on her hairless skin....Rohit knew this feeling. Rohit had a big smile as he realized that Sarita had gotten herself waxed for the trip. His heart raced in excitement. She had not waxed herself since they got married.

As their eyes met, a mix of emotions ran through Sarita's mind. She knew Rohit would love the fact that she had waxed for this trip, and that made her happy. But his aggression, on a plane no less caught her offguard. Something about him trying to feel her up on a plane felt....shameful. As she felt his fingers prying, she clenched her thighs together.

After feeling his wife's smooth skin, Rohit had a boner himself. He pressed his fingers deeper down, forcefully trying to part Sarita's thighs. Sarita tried grabbing his hand again, but the feeling of her slender hand on his wrist only made him reach harder. His fingers knew what they would find.

Sarita looked around frantically, making sure nobody could see what was going on. The man to Rohit's left continued to snore loudly, and the whole plane seemed asleep. She wanted to yell at Rohit, but she knew she could not without possibly waking someone up. She squeezed her thighs together tighter, but that only seemed to make Rohit press harder.

Finally, Rohit's fingers found what they had been looking for. As his fingers reached lower, he could feel his wife's warmth, until he could feel her pussy. As the tip of his finger found her tiny clit, he could feel Sarita relax her legs. He knew he had her. He moved his finger in a gentle circle. As he looked back at her, Sarita was no longer glaring at him. Instead, her head was tilted back, her eyes closed.

Sarita knew her attempts to ward Rohit off had proven futile, and now her body was giving into it's physical desires. Every time Rohit circled her clit, she gripped the arm rest tighter, trying to fight it, as if she was afraid to cum. As she felt his fingers start enter her pussy, she let out a gasp, hoping nobody could hear it. With his fingers inside her, Sarita was now at her husband's mercy.

Rohit gently shifted his two fingers inside his wife. Under the blanket and sweatpants, her pussy felt hot. He could look at his wife and tell that her lust was in control now. He moved his fingers back to her clit, and as he massaged it more, he could hear Sarita breathing more quickly. After a couple minutes of stimulating her clit, he moved his fingers back inside her. Now, he could feel her wetness.

Sarita slid her feet out of her shoes, digging her feet into the carpet floor beneath the seat in front of her. As Rohit expertly fingered her, her toes curled. Her whole body was locked in sexual tension. She could feel herself getting wet and her nipples getting hard, as if this is what her body wanted all along.

Rohit fingered her faster, careful not to attract too much attention. His heart raced as he felt Sarita's wetness and tightness around his fingers. He knew his wife well enough to know she was about to cum. The way her back was arching pressed her slender waist against the thick seat belt. As his fingers slid back and forth against her G spot, he leaned closer to her, knowing she was about to cum.

As Sarita approached orgasm, it was as if everything faded away. There was no airplane, no rush to the airport, no frustration with her husband...just the singular focus of orgasm. Knowing she was about to cum, she leaned her head close to Rohit's, sticking her face into his pillow as she let out a quiet moan. Her body shuddered as it released every ounce of tension with this impromptu orgasm.

Sarita sunk back into her seat, satisfied, as Rohit pulled his hand out of her pants. His fingers were covered in her juices, which he licked from his fingers as he looked at her. Sarita looked at him with a mix of shame and satisfaction, and then closed her eyes as she drifted off to sleep.

-End of Part 1-

If you have any feedback to incorporate into part 2, please share. Thanks for reading!