All Comments on 'Vacation in Lockdown Ch. 01'

by incesting

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent Start

Very promising beginning. So well written that I was immediately drawn into this story. I love that it is set at the beginning of the pandemic. The characters and scenarions are very believable which is so important for incest stories! The scene in the pool is intensely erotic! Cannot wait for the next chapter! Thank you, five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was scrolling the entire story quickly...and this was a far cry from the story like Kamasutra, that i loved. So long, my once favourite author!

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
A MODERN FAMILY LIVING THE GOOD LIFE

not one of the 3 have any clue about what and que sera. TK U MLJ LV NV

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Having just finished "Glory Hole", I am glad to see that the story was not a fluke. You can write. I like the character development of this story. The romance and intimacy between husband and wife is refreshing. The son's respectful, sensual and sexual idealization of his mother is truly touching. I look forward to reading the remaining chapters. Just for your information, I gave this chapter a 5 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like where it is going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not a lot it was supposed to be about lncest. There wasnt any so what was it about I give it 2star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userincesting@incesting
The stories I have written and their brief…… It Started With A Slip Of The Hand. I’ve written a spin-off of the magical story that one of my favourite authors from Lit- ‘alwayswantedto’ had written a long while back. (Unfortunately the porn police of Literotica isn’t allowin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES