Vacation in Lockdown Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been working all day on a client support call with my team remotely and the work had stretched into the night. I missed my evening date with Natalie and was doing all I could to support a client trying to figure out their DRS support.

But since we were to fly off the next day, I felt I must visit Natalie before going away.

I reached Natalie's apartment at around 12 in the night. She was half asleep and had waited for me a long while. She was lazing around in her panties and a loose torn top that ended at the bottom of her breasts, leaving her midriff bare.

As soon as I went in, Natalie kissed me hard and told me that she could not wait to go on holiday with me. She seemed horny in anticipation that we had a date. I groped her breasts from below, raising my hands from under the loose bottom hem of her top.

Her top was so sexy on her that I was going crazy at this titillating display of her breasts from below. I stepped forward to kiss her and instead of stopping at her breasts I went down on her until her mound and dipped a finger in her panty band. I started pulling it down and stopped only after it was all the way down to her ankles and she stepped out from each of the legs of her panties. My eyes had not left the bald pussy even when she stepped out of the panties. She moved slightly forward to bring her pussy close to me but not close enough. I moved forward and gave her pussy lips a lick. She shivered.

She tried to lead me into the bedroom. I unbuckled my jeans and let them fall on the floor. I pushed my boxers down. By the time we reached the bed, I had shucked my T-shirt as well.

She had her T-shirt on which was riding high on her breasts when she laid back. With nothing else on, she looked like a vixen, her torn T-shirt started putting more on display than earlier, riding high on her breasts.

Once she was high on her bed, I started my walk on my knees and dropped in between her legs instead of going ahead on top of her as she might have anticipated. I started kissing her thighs and had her moaning by the time I reached her pussylips. Her pussylips were so small that I could take her entire pussylips in if I opened my mouth wide enough. I had done it once. But I kissed my way in.

Her pussy was the tightest I had seen on a girl, and getting a tongue in her is quite a work. I was ready for it, as always. I kissed and licked her pussy lips for a long time, and her pussy started leaking profusely. Next, I worked my fingers in her. First one, and then another. The pair of them worked in her pussy until she came hard on my fingers and my lips. Her clitoris was hidden tightly behind the lips, and I raised my tongue to go after her clitoris, and she started humping her pussy on my lips like a maniac. She was cumming one orgasm after another.

When I had done everything possible to her clitoris and her pussylips, I was ready to give her a good fuck. She pulled on my hair and dragged me up. I picked myself up and reached her lips leaving trails of her juice on her breasts and neck. We kissed merrily. I delivered the remaining of her juice in her mouth and then took back some and gave a little back to her again.

Lower below, our hips were grinding into each other, and I tried to go in without help and knew it was futile. I reached down to my cock; held it on her entrance, which was leaking and well lubricated by then. I started entering slowly and did not stop until I had gone a long way into her pussy. It took me little time to reach her bottom, and she took my entire cock in her exclaiming and moaning loud. It felt as if I completed her.

Our slow humping turned into a frenzied fuck within a matter of minutes, and we fucked like rabbits in heat. My pumps were small but consistent thuds into her, and she did not stop cumming until I delivered a sizable load into her. I kept going; I knew this would enhance her pleasure. After both of us had cum I still continued to push and pump trying to get some more from her. She slowly pushed me off from her smiling. She kissed me lovingly, and we knew we were very compatible with each other in every manner of speaking; things could not be better.

I hated leaving her but finally got up at 2 am, and returned home half past. I fell asleep like a log.

Wednesday morning

Mom went through her workout routine of an hour. Dad was ready by 8 am, efficient as ever, and packed for a business trip more than a holiday. For good measure, he added a business suit so he could slip into the conference unnoticed if he so chooses, he had not decided on it yet. Both Mom and Dad thought everyone was getting-up on their own accord and would be ready in the living room when they realize I had been sleeping in. I was still asleep at half-past eight.

Mom came to wake me up, saw me flat out, a morning hard-on was half peeking out of my boxers. She kept the pretense of walking into my room to wake me up even while sitting at my bedside, admiring me. She looked at me lovingly, and could not but not look at my morning wood. Getting me up was important, she was about to touch me on the hip to shake me awake when I turned slightly and involuntarily she brushed my dick. Like an electric current going through her, she panicked. Without thinking, she got up and walked out.

Outside my room, she calmed herself down and knocked loudly on my door and then walked in banging the door as if she was coming in afresh.

I got ready by 9 am in as rushed a manner as was possible, and we left for the airport within 45 minutes of my getting up, with barely an hour and a half to take off.

At the airport, there were very few passengers. The flight status board showed many canceled flights, none delayed. Ours was on-time. We had about 45 minutes before door-close.

Had it not been our First Class tickets, surely we would probably be off the plane that day. We rushed through the check-in process and virtually jogged to the gate. Mom was right up front, followed by me, and then Dad. Each rushing for our own reasons to catch the flight.

Once we cleared the boarding gate, each of us let out a sigh of relief.

In the aircraft, we were greeted by a couple of gorgeous flight attendants in the first-class cabin. We were directed to our seats in row one and two. Dad takes the row-one seat at the window, with no other passenger next to him and none across the aisle. Right behind him, Mom slipped into the window seat, and I took the aisle, after shoving the bags in the hold.

A brief glance and I noticed no one was sitting across the aisle from us. Behind us, in row-three one elderly lady was traveling alone, possibly flying back home, certainly did not seem to be the type interested in the charms of Vegas' Casinos. I politely nodded at her, she nodded back. No one was across her aisle either. No one was behind the old lady but two passengers were traveling together on the other side of the aisle in row-four. A very well dressed young man and an equally well-dressed woman from whatever I could make out given that she was at the window, probably a couple.

In four rows, a mere six passengers trying hard to stay distant from others on the plane, mostly trying to keep the chances of catching the infection low.

As soon as I sat down on my seat, I realized how beat I was. I had slept little the two previous nights and had put in a full workday the previous day.

"Phew, that was something," I said.

"Yes, dear," responded Mom. She had gotten up early, had done her one hour of yoga and post her shower checked her emails, sent instructions to her team, she had cleared up the house for knick-knacks lying about, parked the cars into the garage and had met with Dad in the kitchen, pumped and ready to go, at 8.30AM when they had realized their missing son.

Within fifteen minutes, plane doors closed and safety video was projected on the seat-back screens. In another 15 minutes after take-off refreshments were served and soon enough breakfast was served. Over the next half an hour, I was bored with the inflight entertainment; however, Mom was glued to a movie she had picked, headphones on her ears.

Occasionally she smiled at the screen, enjoying the movie; it was a romantic film she had not seen earlier I guessed, and she was really digging this one. She had picked it out on impulse when I was busy with my screen. Then she got committed to it. She noticed I was fidgeting and seemed bored on my screen. She was not distracted enough though to stop her movie.

Bored, I leaned towards her screen without any intent to watch the movie, but just to peer over and see what she was watching. She assumed I was trying to lean on her shoulders and opened her right arm around my shoulder, nudging me slowly on to her right shoulder. I played along and put my head on her shoulder, enjoying the closeness. It worked for a bit, but the hand-rest between us was uncomfortable.

In less than five minutes, I pulled back for a bit, without saying a word, and Mom's hand jerked a little because of this. She assumed the embrace was over. Before she could pull her arm away, I silently pulled up the hand-rest from between us, which tucked right in the middle of the two backrests and formed a contiguous shape with the seats, only now mildly sticking out - not enough to discourage me from leaning back on her shoulder.

Her arm held mid-way on retreat - Mom was impressed with my efforts and the fact that I was keen to rest on her shoulder. I slipped near her and leaned my head to rest on her shoulder properly with her right hand back where it was a few moments earlier, with a better reach. We both watched the movie; while Mom had headphones in her ears, I merely watched the silent video. At first, I was taken into the movie but quickly lost the plot. The tiredness kicked in, and finally, I dozed off still leaning on Mom, her arm still around me.

It took about half an hour for the movie to reach its climax, and by that time my head had started weighing heavier on her lean frame to support, was bending towards her chest. Scared I might nod, jerk and wake up, she adjusted her seat back slowly thinking it might ease the load off her shoulder without disturbing me and should hold my head in its place.

Her effort was a partial success. My head stopped slipping forward, but I was now on the front of her shoulder rather than on it. Fifteen minutes or so later she slowly started turning, and her 30-degree turn pinned her into the far corner with part of her back into the wall of the plane and half on her seat's backrest; her lower back on her side of the hand-rest.

At this point, my face was firmly embedded into her upper chest merely inches above her right breast. She was wondering why did she do what she did and scolded herself for turning, unable to turn back now, no matter how much she tried. Had it not been her dress's material providing some friction, my head would certainly have rolled down.

With me breathing steadily, there was no doubt I was lost to the world. Mom knew I had put in a couple of all-nighters and realized that I deserved a break as well. So that's the position she found herself most comfortable in. Her sweet son resting on her and her attention dragged back at the movie. She had missed quite a bit of it though. In about half an hour, the beautiful air hostess came by to offer lunch.

The air hostess did not see much into my sleeping it off on Mom's shoulder; asked politely, "Hi! May I bring you some Lunch?"

"Yes, sure." Mom replied.

"What would you like to have? We have the option of Chicken, served with mashed potatoes, side salad, and we have Pasta agli'olio, served with warm bread and side salad," asked the air hostess with a big smile. Almost grateful.

"Chicken, please." Mom replied. "Thank you."

Air hostess asked again, "and what can I get you for drinks, Ma'am?" Smiling again.

"Some ginger ale, if you have any."

"Certainly, we do," the air hostess responded in a soft voice, "I will get it immediately."

Then added, looking towards me resting on Mom's shoulder, "How about the Gentleman. Can I get the same for him as well?"

Mom had not thought about it. Thinking over, she said, "let him rest. Hold on to his lunch for a bit later, and we will ask you when he is up."

The air hostess replied, "sure, no problem." She added, "just press the call button when he is ready." Smiled and moved ahead to the old lady behind us, asking for her lunch request.

The chatter brought me out of my nap, and I jerked my head off and slowly started moving back towards my seat realizing where I was and where my head was resting for the last half an hour or so. Mom's almost spontaneous response was to hold back my head and keep it on her shoulder feeling guilty that her talking with the air hostess had woken up me.

She all but pushed me back to her shoulder, but I thanked Mom and moved towards my seat. I was still groggy. Seeing this, Mom insisted that I lay down so my head was in her lap. I was still slightly sleepy and had enjoyed the nap, and did not want to pass on the opportunity. I lay down on the seats with my head in her lap, facing towards the row in front.

I tried to fold my legs, and immediately realized multiple problems with that position. My back was directly bumping with the metal belt clasps, and my knees were on the edge of the seat. There was no way I could keep my legs stretched out or lay on my back because they'd dangle out in the aisle. My solution was to turn completely around, and with my head in her lap, facing her belly, I folded my knees half ways, I rested sideways on the edge; intuitively Mom extended her hand and held my back so I won't fall off.

My legs folded enough to have only my feet hanging in the aisle. Only slightly uncomfortable, it needed some more work before I could sleep in again. My right hand was below me, because of my sideways position, and my left resting on my hip. Mom's hands remained on my half-back almost pulling me in so I won't fall off the edge. My eyes remained closed, but I was not going to sleep soon. My ear was now plugged to her thighs, and my face was towards her belly.

A few minutes later, I was generally still but shifting every now and then. I could sense that Mom knew I was not sleeping. We were both waiting for me to nod off again.

What I did next was truly a motor reaction to something one does when they are in a comfortable place. My left hand moved away from my hip, and I rolled it behind her back to get a better hold and come closer to her. It would seem that the action was just an effort to get me firmly on the seat, a little further from the edge. My arm got planted behind her lower back was pulling her to my head and in turn, my head and body moved forward. My face was mashed into Mom's belly and ears closer to her pussy. My arm held her lower back firmly, but she kept her right hand on my back. The situation was heating up fast.

Just then, the air hostess came with the Lunch. The air hostess helped open the table seeing that Mom was not willing to let go of the man on her lap, presumably sleeping.

The air hostess offered ... "Can I bring you a blanket?" she lifted her head slightly towards me to imply that she meant it for me.

All Mom could say was, "huh..?"

Immediately, the air hostess stretched up into the cabin luggage hold and fetched a blanket and handed it with both hands to Mom. Spontaneously, Mom lifted her right hand from my back to take the blanket and unconsciously put her left hand on my head. The air hostess smiled politely and moved on.

Mom composed herself and threw the blanket over me apparently sleeping in her lap. She could not stretch it completely up to my feet, hence compensated it by covering my back, my shoulders, and for good measure my head partially, so hopefully the dark would give me comfort. Her left hand got buried under the blanket and her fingers were in my hair.

Covering with the blanket complete, her right hand came back to its spot on my back but above the blanket; this time around, it was slightly loose on its hold. Her left was firmly holding my head in place, and some of my hair between her fingers. She gave slow massaging rotations in my hair to comfort me.

The open tray was covering half of my head below and if I had chosen to raise my head at that point, it would have surely knocked the tray off of the table. I could not sleep. My mind was jogging at 100 miles an hour and butterflies in my stomach. Surely I could not be expected to sleep for the rest of the plane ride. My face was firmly bolted into place, and her head rub had gradually added a firm inward pressure to the rotations in my hair.

Intermittently, I squirmed as if in sleep, and her hand would hold me firmly in place on impulse as if she was going to break my fall from the seat. In these instances, her right hand would also move a little on my back as if to soothe me. The situation kept getting warmer under the blanket. I could feel the heat rising from her pussy and mound.

With the pressure on my head consistent, I decided to turn my head slightly, as if in my sleep.

I moved my right arm, which was completely stuck under me and pulled it out behind me. This made my small inward turn lodge my lips firmly on her mound and my left ear where my lips were earlier, on her belly. On instinct, she gripped my hair in her left hand as if to pull me off. But she eventually deduced it to be my mid-sleep repose, her hands returned to rubbing on my head.

I parted my own lips slightly to get extra air in and out because my lips and nose were buried in the confines of her mound. I started breathing into her pussy. To feign sleep, I had to struggle to keep my breathing regular.

My warm blows of air drove Mom wild, and her nerves were tingling. Her pussy was pulsing. Her pussy lips were reaching out and did not seem to mind the fabric of her panties and her dress. Her lips pulled in the warm air from my mouth through the fabrics and returned their own warmth back up into my nose and my mouth. She did not know how to react to this situation. This was new to her. Her mind was begging her to pull my head away from her pussy but her hands had their own mind, and kept circling in my hair and kept the pressure on.

I somehow, as if stoned, lay still as if in sleep. This went on for a long time, and it seemed like an eternity to both Mom and me.

Mom was fighting this battle in her mind and her pussy and bit her lips to bring herself to reality. She could not decide. She got warm from within. She did not notice that the movie had long ended, and the fact that movie audio in her headset had gone blank. She did not know the Lunch was getting cold. Her eyes were shut right and hands doing their job in an auto-mode.

Just then, there was a ping and an announcement from the air hostess to fasten seatbelt because the plane was going through some turbulence. Mom was surprised by the fact that his head was planted onto her pussy for about an hour. What seemed like an eternity a little while back, was indeed a very long time. She was so wrung up that her face had turned bright red.

The flight ping gave her the necessary signal, and the reverie was broken. Both her hands took hold of my head and slowly lifted it up as if trying to wake me by lifting my head. Pulling my head up was like daggers through her chest. My head was heavy in her hands; there was faint resistance in my head coming up woefully trying to push back into where it felt heaven moments earlier.

The slow climb back did not cover the fact that my mouth was still slightly open as it had been on the surface of her dress moments earlier where it was resting. Some drool from my mouth had left a small patch on her dress near her mound.

As she lifted my head, her hands still on both sides of my head, she bent forward and gave a kiss on my nose, and then my head. All motherly again, in a matter of seconds.