Vacation in Lockdown Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like nothing I had felt before. I was truly living in a dream. Mom was hanging on me and her legs and hands behind me holding on as if she'd fall, clinging on to me. My hands went up and did something stupid; I left the heavenly rounded butt, and my hands moved up to her lower back. I bent my elbows sideways around her and pulling her into me, and our squeeze became mutual. She was pulling me in with even her mound going into me further and I was tightening my grip on her with my forearms around her.

Just then, I realized I have not uttered a word for the last 10 minutes, and I blurted, "Mom, I love you."

She said what was natural next thing for her, "Not as much as I do."

Her head moved forward, and her lips were pasted on my neck. Mom had come forward for a small peck and never left my neck. Her lips remained pasted on my neck. Her eyes closed, and her body pulling into mine. We were in that position for a long long time, and it seemed like forever. I was scared to make any more moves; worried it would end this spell that held us together.

I do not know when she got out of the moment - our moment - but she started to back up a little; untangled her legs from around me. She was still hanging with arms around me but more modest distance between us. In the next ten seconds, Dad was briskly approaching us. Had she noticed him coming and had stepped back I wonder? Clearly, we could not have seen him from where we were, angled from the entrance to the poolside. He was bearing news, and his mind was set on sharing it with us.

"What is it with you guys? I have been calling you both. Haven't you seen my calls?" He asked in a higher tone.

"We were here all the while, Barry," Mom responded.

"For over an hour and a half?" He quizzed.

Not reacting to his pointless question, "what is the problem, Barry?" asked Mom, looked at him.

Slowly, she continuing to distance from me but held on one of my shoulders for floating.

Dad said "I think there is going to be an issue with flights, and we should reconsider going tomorrow morning itself. I just spoke with John at the office, and he says the flights are getting canceled, and there's a chance of a further clampdown soon. The cases are going up, and the spread is not getting contained enough. Flights are possibly going to be canceled or stopped."

Mom was surprised and could not believe the situation to be that grave and said, "that is not good."

I pitched in "Natalie also got canceled earlier today and said the situation at the airport looked panicky."

We swam towards the corner, and I helped mom, holding her hand while we get out. We toweled ourselves and agreed to go to the suites.

Dad volunteered to go to the bell desk and fetch information from there or from the reception.

Forgetting my sandwich on the table, which looked stale now, Mom and I went toward the showers and cleaned up in our respective cubicles. These cubicles were separate but with translucent glass in between. I could see mom's silhouette taking her shower and smiled.

We got our towel robes on and started towards the suites. In the elevator, Mom and I were side by side, and we exited on our floor. She leaned on my arm, and when I reached my room, a door before hers, I turned towards her to say bye and that I'd meet her and Dad in their room in a little while.

She also turned to face me, still holding my arm. She pulled her hand from my arm and brought it to my shoulder, around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. She kissed my left cheek, and it felt as if I was a child again. She kissed me again on my cheek and said "I had fun today. Thank you, sweetly."

I was beaming and grinning. "No. Thank You, Mom. I love you."

"Not as much as I love you." She smiled and turned. Motherly again.

I called behind her. "I'll join you guys in fifteen."

I took a shower, by which time all feeling of jerking-off had passed. I was anxious about Dad's idea of starting back earlier than our schedule.

I showered and got ready and reached my parents' room in about twenty minutes.

Mom has showered and was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom trying to dry her hair or something. She had the hotel robe on, a thin towel kind of robe.

Dad came in a short while later. We concluded that it was best to maintain our booking for Sunday return. Traveling tomorrow or a day after would expose us to the same risks. The situation was worsening, but it was not as bad here at the hotel. We resolved to take precautions and stay put. We decided to avoid public places even in Vegas as well over the next two remaining nights and enjoy the vacation from our suites and as much as possible from the hotel complex.

We hung out for some more time and ordered room service for dinner and ate together in my parents' suite. They watched a movie, and I went back to my room.

Later that night, Mom knocked and came to my room.

I was sitting in my boxers and put on a robe in front of her.

She asked, "Do you want to join me at the gym tomorrow morning?" Dad was not keen to go to the gym.

"Sure, would love to, "I said. "What time?"

She responded, "sevvven...?" Her lilt and smile hinted that it was a question whether I'd be able to get up, and She doubted I could be ready by then.

"Ha, ha." I mock laughed. "I have done earlier, Mom, and you know it."

"Just saying," she said with arms raised as if surrendering. "I'll see you at seven tomorrow morning, bright and early." extra emphasis on "bright and early."

I knew I had overcommitted.

I said, "7.30 to be safe."

"Okay, 7.30 it is." She started to turn "good night."

"Don't I get a good night kiss?" I did not know where that came from. I was getting cocky.

She turned back toward me and started walking towards me. I stepped forward to meet her halfway and held her arms from the outside. She was smiling and looking at me with love and kindness.

She stepped up and kissed my cheek. In mock, I turned to turn another side and got a kiss on the other cheek as well.

"Good night," she said.

"Good night, mom," I said and looked toward her.

As if the third turn of the head was to ask for one on the lips, she tiptoed again for my lips and gave a slight peck on my nose instead.

She fell back on her heels and looked at me smiling, and stepped back to retreat.

I was happy. Grinning when the door clicked behind her. As an after-thought, I picked my room key card, and rushed after her, caught her in the hallway before she entered her room.

"I think you hold on to this?" I said, handing her the card.

Nothing was said, but she gave an understanding smile. Without embarrassing me any further, she said, "yes dear, I will wake you up tomorrow morning."

I turned towards my room.