Vacation Intervention Ch. 01

Story Info
A family crisis changes the dynamic.
8.3k words
4.74
64.6k
95

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,295 Followers

Vacation Intervention Chapter 1

I'm Dan, 42, good shape, tall. I'm married to Jan. She's a good-looking woman, petite, well-proportioned, who has developed a fondness for white wine-in volume. Our relationship is fine, well, it's getting worse as I cope with her borderline alcoholism. She binges at night, starts at dinner and by the time we're done with the evening, she's killed a bottle and is near comatose. She dumps herself in bed and is dead to the world till at least nine AM. Any attempt on my part to temper her behavior is brushed off. I planned an intervention. I needed Clay, our son, to be home from college on the opposite coast. He's been away for the year and has no idea what's going on. Mandy, our eighteen-year-old daughter, was still at home.

Knowing that intervention can get ugly, we live in a tightly packed neighborhood full of busybodies, so I rented a beach house for July. Since Clay wouldn't be there till the middle of the month, I got a two-bedroom cottage, with a three-bedroom reserved for the second half of the month.

I pulled the SUV into the sandy driveway of the cottage, typical beach construction, weathered gray shingles, yellow door and shutters, beach grass for a yard. Past the house, I could see the dunes, and as I got out, hear the surf.

Jan jumped out and took an exaggerated breath, "I love that smell! The sea, the beach, Oh Dan, thank you!"

She hugged me and kissed me, her tongue snaking into my mouth. Surprised, I kissed back and pressed my hardening cock against her. Jan slowly released and smiled, whispering, "It's been too long."

Mandy stood to the side, her duffle and carry on at her feet. She gave me a knowing smile.

"Dad, this is awesome. You know how much I love the beach. Thank you."

I was on top of the world. I had hit one out of the park. My wife was a different woman, now that she was at the shore, and my teenage daughter thinks I am awesome. Mandy and I get along very well, but it's still nice to be admired. I watched as Jan bent to pick up her bag. She's a bit petite but curvy. Her shorts did little to hide the contours of her nice round ass. The ass that I was going to get my hands on tonight, for the first time in months. Good plan dad, well done.

I followed the girls towards the house, noticing that Mandy had become a younger version of Jan. Same petite, curvy shape, and my daughter's shorts were even tighter and shorter. Jan's breasts were bigger, probably a C. Mandy would be lucky to be a B. Whoa, hold on, that's enough of that.

We had arrived mid-morning, so we had plenty of time to unpack, change, and hit the beach.

Jan had her brief two-piece, not wicked weasel stuff but she definitely would not be doing jumping-jacks. Mandy wore a conservative one-piece, royal blue, mom's orders. Jan, when younger, had cut a bit of a swath through the boys, and a girl or two, had her heart broken once or twice, but worse, developed a reputation as, well, a slut. She left town to go to college and never went back, visited her folks, but that's all. As a result, she was adamant that Mandy would not end up that way. Jan and I love sex and are quite adventurous, well, until she started drinking. Jan figures the apple and the tree thing, so she keeps a close watch on our daughter. Mandy doesn't seem to mind, but then, she just turned eighteen.

We had a great time, swimming, sunning. I stood in the waist-deep water as Jan moved into my arms. We kissed, deeply, my cock grew. Jan gently grasped my erection under the water.

"I haven't been a good wife. All this sea air is making me horny. I'd like to take your cock out and suck you till you cum in my mouth, but this is a family beach and, well, Mandy and all. But wait till I get you alone tonight."

We kissed some more, and I slipped my fingers into her suit bottom, feeling her soaked sex.

"Oh fuck, Dan, that's nice. You gotta stop or I'll start moaning."

We stepped apart, held hands, and headed for our chairs. Mandy was there, smiling. Didn't bother me, but as we got closer, it occurred to me that my cock had not fully relaxed. Glancing down I was still visibly hard. Looking up, I caught my daughter checking me out, I think. Mandy had shades, but, well, you're wrong, I thought. You need to get laid. Your mind is headed in the wrong direction.

As we walked to the house, Jan said, "I gotta go check the front."

Mandy and I shared a 'what's that about?' look but continued up on the back deck.

Stepping inside after putting our towels on the deck rail we saw Jan, holding a large box, a case of white wine.

"I noticed you forgot to pack refreshments for us, so I had some delivered."

The oversight was intentional, and I was very unhappy. I forced a smile, "Well, looks like we're all set." I don't drink white wine and I chose to ignore her justification. Mandy's face didn't hide her displeasure. Suddenly, my amorous night was in deep peril.

Dinner went as expected. Jan put away the wine like it was going to be outlawed tomorrow. Any suggestion from Mandy or I that she should slow down was brushed off. By ten she had killed the bottle, she had gotten big ones.

"Whoa, all that sun fucked me up. I'm beat. Gonna head to bed." Jan announced.

As she got up, she leaned in and gave me a sloppy, wine-infused, kiss.

"Don't be too long big guy, I got plans."

She weaved off and I noticed Mandy's expression, part amused, part disgusted.

"Well dad, looks like we better clean up. You've got a promise."

I was embarrassed. Yeah, she's eighteen and yeah, she's probably heard us, but Jan's behavior today had been outrageous. Plus, I knew damn well there would be no sex tonight.

"Young lady, that is TMI territory. Let's get this place cleaned up."

As we worked Mandy talked, "What are we going to do, dad?"

I wasn't ready to confront this, "About what baby?"

Mandy stopped drying the plate and put it down, "About mom's drinking. I'm not blind. This is bad and it's going to get worse. I've got a friend with an alcoholic parent and it's hell. I see how much it bothers you. I don't want mom to wreck our vacation or cause you to dump her."

I turned, red-rimmed eyes looked up at me. She snuffled, fell into my arms. I held my daughter against me as she fought the tears, "It's going to alright, baby. Clay is coming in a week or so and we're all gonna gang up on mom and get this fixed."

Her body tight against mine brought back memories of her mother at that age. I fought down the physical effect of those memories as Mandy looked up at me, "You sure, dad? Will that work? You tried having no booze here, that failed."

I ran my hands over her back. She had loose running shorts and a tee-shirt. I noticed no bra. I moved my hands up to her shoulders, "Mandy, baby, we're gonna fix this, and dad's not dumping mom. We just gotta hang in there till Clay gets here. I've got a big sailboat rented for the week. You and I can get out on the water and away, for a while."

Mandy hugged me hard, "Thank you, dad. You're a good husband and the best dad I ever had."

I stepped out of the hug and faked an annoyed face. I gently put my hand against her face and pushed back, noticing as I did so that her young pert nipples jutted against the cotton of the tee-shirt.

"I'm your only dad, you goof. Now, go to bed."

As Mandy left the kitchen, she paused, looking over her shoulder in a remarkably coquettish way while remarking, "You gonna be sleepin in, old man? Could be a long night." She giggled and not waiting for an answer, trotted off to her room.

I entered our bedroom, hopeful. I had showered and I dropped the towel from my waist. The bed was only a double, we have a king at home, but when you rent beach-side you gotta take what's offered.

Jan was splayed across the bed, sheets off, naked. I noticed that drinking hadn't stopped her from keeping her pussy shaved. My cock grew as I gazed at my curvy wife in the filtered moonlight. I got on the bed and nudged her.

"Wha? Nooooo, get out, my bed, you go awaaaaayyy."

She flailed her arms, hitting me twice, hard. So much for sex. I tried to get a small piece of the bed, with no success. Slipping on my boxers and a tee, I left the room.

There was no couch, only a love seat. Well, better than the floor.

An hour of trying to get comfortable later I looked up into my daughter's face.

"You can't sleep here, dad. You'll wake up cranky, mom will be hungover, everything will suck. Share my bed."

Alarm bells clanged in my head.

"No, baby, I don't think so. I'll be fine. I'll take a nap on the boat."

She took my hand and gently pulled, "It's okay, dad, really. Come on, please?"

Reluctantly, I followed. Mandy wore pink hipster panties and a long tee. We got into her bed, me hugging the far-left edge, facing away, Mandy facing away on the other side. It felt way better than the love seat. I was asleep in seconds.

Dawn edged in as I slowly awoke. Sensations, a warm, firm body against mine, my hard cock nestled into a cloth-covered butt, my hand holding a cotton covered, pert breast. Mmmmmm, so satisfying.

Shit! That's my daughter's body! I carefully disengaged, thoroughly ashamed of my thoughts and reactions, even though I was asleep and not really responsible. I checked, Mandy was breathing deeply, still asleep. The last thing I wanted was to have my daughter think dad's creeping on her. I got enough trouble as it is.

I slipped out of bed and resisted the temptation to wash my hands of my horrible actions. Problem was, the little voice inside me liked the feel of her young body. My cock pressed into those pink panties covering that tight round ass, my hand cupping a firm young breast with a hard nipple between my fingers. I mentally slapped myself. Tonight, no bed-sharing. I have to get my wife to stop drinking so we can fuck.

I was up for a while before Mandy showed herself on the deck. I had snuck in and gotten dressed, shorts and a tee-shirt, yes and underwear. Mandy was already in her royal blue tank suit.

"Morning dad. You look good. Better than that love seat?"

Her expression gave no indication that she was aware of my unintentional molestation.

"Yes, slept like a ton of bricks, thank you."

She got her breakfast and settled at the table.

"Well, you owe me that sailboat ride. After lunch?"

"It's a deal."

Jan appeared, with a headache. We finished breakfast and headed for the beach.

"Why'd you get up so early?" Jan asked. Totally unaware of anything that happened last night.

"Just did. I guess it will take a few days to get into vacation mode."

"Sorry I crashed out so early. The drive and the sun wore me out. Raincheck for tonight?"

Jan reached over and rubbed my cock, which shamelessly hardened. Masturbation just isn't enough, and I hadn't even done that in days. I knew there would be another excuse tonight, but I played along

"You owe me, my little tart."

Mandy had left the water and walked towards us as Jan rubbed my erection. I saw her and pulled my towel up, knowing we'd been caught.

"Tonight," was Jan's whispered reply.

I love sailing. Everything about it. Jan's not a boat person and with the drinking, her stomach doesn't like the waves. Mandy and I headed for the marina while Jan slept.

Mandy is good crew. She knows sailing and all the lines. We motored the big sloop out of the marina and past the breakwater. Once in open water, I steered as she raised the sails. I fought my feelings watching her pulling the halyards, her tight butt, and muscular legs, that blue tank suit contoured to every curve in her young body. Behave, I said to myself.

Nice thing about ocean sailing, you have endless runs. We were on a tack and running along the coast. Mandy settled on one of the long cushions in the cockpit. She leaned back and propped one foot up on the cushion with the other on the deck. I looked away. I had seen the tight blue fabric between my daughter's legs and the faint pattern of her vagina, tufts of pubic hair sneaking out under the hem. Of course, the perv in me thinks she doesn't shave or I'd see the lips. Need to stop doing that.

"You okay, dad?"

"Yeah, fine, great actually. Love being out here with you."

The boat cleaved the three-foot-swells, the wind snapping the lines against the mast. Mandy broke the silence.

"You've been off all day, really quiet. That's not like you." She paused, "Is this about last night?"

Fuck, she knew. I felt like a criminal, worse if that's possible. I had molested my daughter and she knew.

"I'm so very sorry. I don't know what to say. I woke up like that. I didn't intend to. I'd never..."

Mandy interrupted, "Dad, stop, please. It's okay, really. Yeah, I woke up before you did. I know you were asleep. I'm built kinda like mom, so your horny sleep brain just thought I was mom."

"Thank you, but fathers should not do things like that. It's very very wrong.

Mandy turned her head to look out over the ocean, "Hey dad, it's our secret. I'm not traumatized, insulted, or feeling used. The family is going through some tough times. It's okay, really, special circumstances. As long as we talk about everything, I'm good."

She shifted her legs and that narrow band of fabric flexed over her sex. I looked the other way. There was nothing else to talk about. I felt better, less creepy, just needy. Not sure if that's better.

We sailed in silence. After a few minutes, Mandy spoke, "I'm a virgin, you know."

I didn't have an answer for that. She didn't need one.

"You know John, the boyfriend? Well, ex-boyfriend. He wanted me. He'd take me up to the point. I knew it was a sex spot. We always saw cars with fogged windows. We'd make out and he'd try to get his hands inside my clothes. I wasn't interested. I want to wait for the right man, but I liked hanging out with John. So, one night I ask him, would you like to see my breasts? Of course, he says sure. As I get ready, I tell him, well, you gotta jerk off for me if I do. He's surprised, so I up my game and as I pulled off my shirt, I give him a real sexy look and say, it will really turn me on. As I got my bra off, he's got his cock out, hard. I'd never seen a real one. So, I play with my breasts as he masturbates. Didn't take long till he came. It was cool to see him go half comatose and watch his cum shoot out. It turned me on a lot. After, I told him it was late, and I needed to go home. So, John didn't dump me, and I had a little harmless fun. I did it to keep him happy and to keep me happy. I wanted a boyfriend. I helped him with his urges, and he stopped trying to fuck me. I went home and, well, touched, you know?"

"Well, that's more than I ever needed to know."

Mandy smiled, "Why dad? We're both adults. After a few times, I could tell John was back to wanting more so one night I wore a dress. After I took my top off, I asked him if he'd like to masturbate with me. I flipped up my skirt, I had not worn panties. We sat in that steamy car and got ourselves off as we watched each other. I won't lie, I loved it. I loved exposing myself. Openly masturbating while he watched me. I loved the power and I loved helping John. It's just nature. His body wanted mine. I wasn't ready to go further but I liked what we did. We broke up because I was going away to college but I'm not sad." We were coming to the breakwater and I had to drop sails and motor, thus ending our conversation.

As we walked back to the house, I put my arm around Mandy's shoulder. She smiled up at me as I asked, "Who was this mature, insightful woman, and what did she do with my teenage daughter?"

Mandy laughed and put her arm around my waist, "We need you dad. I need you to know I'm more mature than you might have thought, you can depend on me."

The rest of our conversation involved college choices and observations on whether her brother had gotten any girls pregnant.

I made dinner; I usually do. Mandy helped and Jan polished off another bottle of wine. I'll say this, she's a pleasant drunk, joking and laughing, it just gets old when she's the only drunk. Jan crashed right on schedule. Mandy and I watched an old movie. As I shut the TV off, I began to arrange the cushions.

"You're not sleeping there, dad."

"I think it's a better idea."

Mandy came close. I stopped, "Dad, it's okay, really. Share my bed. I need my teammate well-rested and in a good mood. It's gonna suck if you get cranky."

"Mandy, I...well, last..."

Mandy touched the side of my face, "I love you, dad. Do this for me. It's okay, really."

I checked on Jan. Dead asleep, naked, sprawled across the bed. I tried to shove her over, she whacked me. I pondered fucking her in that shape, just to get off, but I'm not that bad. I changed into a tight pair of boxer briefs and a tee shirt. At least part of me would be under control. I slipped in the bed. I felt her small shape on the other side. Once again, I arranged myself on the far edge and closed my eyes, hoping my body would not betray me again.

It was dark. I could hear the sea through the open window. She was pressed up against me, again. This time, my hand had found its way under her tee-shirt, clasping one of Mandy's firm young breasts. Her nipple was hard between my fingers. She was so warm, so comfortable. She smelled of soap, shampoo, and the sea. My cock, rigid was nestled in her butt cleft, two layers of fabric providing the only chastity. I was angry. Why does my body do this to me? I needed to disengage. I listened. Mandy was awake, her breathing was wrong to be asleep. As I moved back, she pressed her butt into my cock. I froze. Then she moved it a little, massaging my erection. I wanted to move back, get up, leave, sleep on the floor, but I didn't. Her ass felt so fucking good rubbing my cock. I gave into my lust, my need. I let her. Pulling her close, feeling her warm young body next to mine. Knowing she wants this. I lay there as my daughter rubbed me with her firm little ass. I played with her nipple; I couldn't resist. She moaned, stifled, but a moan, and rubbed harder. I was going to orgasm. I was going to cum from my daughter rubbing me off with her ass. I gave in and rubbed back. Soon we were grinding on each other. I felt her arm move down and then she gasped. I know she was touching herself, turned on that her dad was masturbating against her ass. It was too much. With a groan, I came, jets of warm cum, trapped by my briefs, coating my cock. Mandy heard me and picked up her pace. In a few seconds, she quivered and groaned, I smelled her now. It was intoxicating. I was hooked on the wrongness, it just felt too good.

I slipped out of the bed. Reluctantly releasing her body. After I washed, I snuck into my room for a pair of boxers, wondering, at this point, why I bothered. I knew where this would end, but it was up to Mandy to decide.

Back in my daughter's room, I saw her panties on the floor. I picked them up, soaked. I pressed them to my mouth, savoring her scent and taste. I had surrendered to my forbidden desire, my need. I would do whatever my daughter wanted.

I got into the bed. Mandy wiggled until she was next to me. She had panties and a tee on. I wrapped my arm around her, we slept.

The conclusions that were so clear last night, as I washed cum off my body, were not so clear in the light of day. I remained deeply conflicted. Mandy was setting the pace for our relationship, but I was still the adult, the father. Culture says I should not be doing this. This balanced against the fact that my daughter is a highly intelligent, well-adjusted adult, capable of rational, insightful thinking and a very pragmatic problem-solver and horny for her father. I only had two choices, say no, or go along with her direction. I wasn't going to say no, I knew that. It was time to enjoy this experience.

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,295 Followers