Vacation Intervention Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days had developed a pattern. I was up at six or so, Mandy, by seven-thirty, Jan sometime after nine. She made the same excuses for sleeping late, never asked where I slept, I think she just assumed we were together, and I got up early. The morning was family time, sight-seeing, the beach, shopping, lunch out. After lunch, Jan would send us off to sail. I'm not sure what she did. I know it wasn't drinking, and I know whatever it was, she did it alone. By this point, I didn't care. When Clay gets here, we'll take action. But, if Clay is here, what happens to Mandy's plan?

Jan had her bag packed and planning on the beach. Mandy was wearing a black tank suit, same style as the blue one. When Jan left Mandy went to her room.

"Be right back, dad."

She came out in a beach wrap, snugly cinched. I'd never seen it before, and my expression revealed my thinking.

"I got this in the shops this morning, like it?"

Mandy usually wore a long tee over her suit, this was more stylish, what's not to like?"

"You look very mature."

She smiled that wicked, knowing smile, "Thank you father, that means a lot coming from you."

We walked to the marina, got the boat ready and out past the breakwater, our conversation dealing with boat matters, the weather, all safe topics. Mandy rigged the sails with her wrap still on and once we were well out of sight of the marina, casually undid the belt, and took it off.

No, not naked, I was wondering. She had a new suit. Red, one-piece, but French cut. The sides were open half-way to her breasts, leaving a very narrow strip of fabric running between her legs. The vee between her breasts was deep and ended in the front at the same place the gaps for her legs ended at the sides. The fabric looked like mesh, but I couldn't see her breasts or vagina. I did notice that her pubic hair was staging a revolt and pushing out all around the fabric covering her pussy. I must have been staring.

"Earth to dad, hello? You like?"

Being more at ease with my immediate future, I smiled, "What's not to like? You get this the same time you bought the wrap?"

Mandy settled on the cushion in the cockpit, "Yeah, had to sneak around mom."

Mandy took the same position on the cushion, one foot on the deck, one on the seat. Her legs open, welcoming my eyes.

"Yeah, I bet you did. I'm sure she would not approve."

Mandy shifted; my eyes went to her apex. The red fabric, a narrow strip, barely covered my daughter's vagina, her pussy, her sex. The pubic fur was sexy, don't know why, Jan shaves, but this, this looked so damn naughty.

Mandy's voice dropped, it was sultry, "Then I guess we shouldn't tell her. More of our secret?"

Her nipples were rigid, the fabric clutching them, outlining. I thought maybe that hard-working fabric strip looked a little darker? I had loose-fitting board shorts. Good safe, 'dad' wear. My cock hardened looking at her. I made no attempt to conceal that.

"That sounds like a very good idea."

We sailed. Mandy would occasionally run her fingers up the inside of her thighs, stopping just before that strip of fabric. I watched, she noticed. I needed to say something.

"Baby, about last night..."

Mandy interrupted me as she let her right hand rest on the inside of her right thigh, inches away from that strip.

"Dad, Mom's got a problem. It's our problem too, but only mom can solve it. Our family is in a crisis. Mom's not fucking you or sucking you. I know you used to do that a lot. I know men and I'm afraid that you're gonna meet some horny MILF and then get caught. Men are dumb."

Her fingers traced the fabric, definitely darker now, over her sex.

"Mandy, baby, I would never..."

"Dad, you say that, and I'm sure you mean it, but I see the way women look at you. You're a damn good-looking man and right now, you're running around with a loaded gun and no target."

I had to laugh, "Interesting thing to say about your father, thanks. Not so loaded after last night though."

My daughter's finger ran up and down that expanding wet spot between her legs, "Yes, and I'm glad that happened. I've been jealous of mom for a long time, just a little. Yeah, it's wrong, I suppose, but I don't care. I enjoyed satisfying you and knowing it will help keep you on the team. Dad, do you masturbate?"

In spite of what was going on, I felt that to be an invasive question, "That's a bit personal, don't you think?"

Mandy moved her other hand up and toyed with her erect nipple through the thin fabric. She gave me that sultry look she seems to have mastered, "Yes, it is. I masturbate, at least twice a day. I've got a couple of vibrators, one with a suction cup, a butt plug, and a remote-control butterfly. I love cumming, dad. I cum in waves. It just flows out of me. But I know the touch of another will be so much more intense. Now, dad, do you masturbate?"

The wind had died off. The boat rocked in the low troughs. My cock rigid, sticking straight up, obvious. Mandy's fingers traced her sex and pinched a nipple.

"Yes, baby, daddy masturbates."

"See, that wasn't so hard, unlike part of you."

"I can't help it. You...you're...so."

"Wet?" she replied, "Do you like that being with you makes me wet?"

"Yes", I whispered.

Mandy cupped her young breast over the fabric, "Did you like holding my breast?"

"Yes." My breathing deeper now. Waiting to see what would happen.

"Would you like to see them? See your daughter's breasts?"

"Yes, dad wants to see your breasts." My hand moved to my bulge. I massaged my cock through the fabric as Mandy slowly slipped the straps off her shoulders and moved the top down under her breasts. They were perfect. Symmetrical, firm, tight brown nipples. I sighed and squeezed my cock.

"Mmmm, that's nice. I like that my dad likes my breasts. I love watching you touch yourself. Do you want to see more?"

My hand held my cock, still in my suit. My breathing ragged.

"Yes, baby, show me more. If you want to."

"Ohhh, I want to. I get so wet showing off for you. Knowing that big bulge is because you're watching me."

Mandy's right fingers moved over the fabric, catching the far edge. Slowly, she slipped her fingers under and peeled back the sodden red fabric. There it was, my daughter's vagina, her pussy, her sex. Like her mom's, big lush lips, a fat clit, and running with wetness. Mandy plowed a finger through the furry slit.

"I'm sorry I'm so hairy, daddy."

"I love it, baby."

"Good", she purred, the finger still massaging her wetness, "Daddy, I really need to masturbate. Can I?"

"Our secret." Was my breathless reply.

Mandy's fingers slipped into her pussy. I heard the wetness.

"Join me? Masturbate with me, daddy. I know you want to."

I lifted my butt and slid off my suit, totally yielding to my daughter's forbidden summons. I kicked my suit off and lay back, displaying my rigid cock.

"Oh fuck, that's nice." Mandy sighed as her fingers massaged her clit. I took my cock in my hand.

"Yes, daddy. Masturbate for me. Watch me cum, dad. Then cum for me."

I stroked my cock in front of my daughter. I tried to hold back as she rubbed her clitoris in circles while pinching a nipple. Our eyes met and we smiled. I alternated looking into her eyes and at her busy, wet hand. She did the same, watching my hand stroke my cock and smiling at me.

Mandy went faster, her fingers rubbing her clit hard. Panting.

"Oh daddy, I'm going to cum for you. Stroke your cock, daddy, cum with me, cum on me."

I stood up and moved closer. I stroked faster. Mandy groaned. I saw a torrent flow over her fingers.

"Oh, fuck daddy. I'm cumming for you!"

That did it. I felt my orgasm surge up from my feet, through my balls, and then, I was cumming, shooting, jetting my load all over her legs, chest, and pussy. My knees buckled from the feeling. Mandy came some more.

"Oh fuck that's so hot. Cum daddy, shoot it all over me."

I pounded my cock. One last shot arced across my daughter's face. I stood over her, panting. Mandy slipped her fingers into her mouth, "I love to taste myself." Then she swiped my cum off her face and sucked her fingers. "Nice, tasty, but I bet it's better from the source."

My daughter leaned forward and gently took the head of my fading erection into her young, hot hand. I gasped. "Oh, Mandy."

She toyed with it, using her fingers, then let me slip from her grasp.

"Gotta leave something for later. Wind's up, dad. Let's head in."

Back home, same routine. My wife is a creature of habit. We did take a family walk on the beach, but Jan brought a Solo cup. Still, it was nice. I held hands with Mandy. She kept squeezing my hand as a signal of her desire. I liked it. Jan was chatty and, at one point, wandered into the surf, nearly getting knocked over by a wave. She laughed as she stumbled out, proud she had not spilled a drop. We helped her back to the house and she crashed. Mandy and I watched a movie, behaving, just in case.

Mandy went to shower as I checked on Jan. As usual. I found a pair of boxers and a tee-shirt, with difficulty; Jan had re-arranged our luggage. By then, Mandy was out of the shower.

I stepped into her room, quietly latching the door. Mandy, already in bed, the sheet over her, moonlight shadows on the folds of sheet.

"What's that?"

"What do you mean? This what I've been wearing."

My daughter threw back the sheet, displaying her naked, young, body, "I think, after today, we're past that. Get naked and get in here, daddy."

This was a change. Up until this moment, if Jan found us, at least we had clothes on. Now, there would be no other conclusion to make. I flipped off my tee and shoved my boxers off.

"Nice, the second time I've seen my dad naked. You're not hard."

I slid into bed snuggling against my daughter, "I just got here, give me a minute."

Mandy giggled, then put her mouth to my ear, "You can touch me, anywhere, please."

I whispered back, "You may regret that offer."

Mandy rolled off me and lay flat on the bed, "I doubt it."

I started tracing my fingers over her forehead, down her cheeks, and under her chin. Moving up, caressing her nose, running a finger over her lips. My mouth next to her ear. Mandy's breathing deepened, "Dad, you're teasing me."

"Yes, baby and dad's going to do a lot more."

"I'm going to get wet."

"Good."

My fingers trailed down her jawline, her neck, and shoulder. Across her chest and between her breasts, circling, but not touching he hard nipples. Mandy panted, "So good." A light touch down the center of her abdomen, around her navel, just brushing her pubic hair, over and down her leg to her foot. My daughter squirmed, "Oh daddy, you're such a tease."

I wasn't going to be able to do this for long. I needed to touch her, make her cum, hear her moan. I moved my left hand to her apex, through the mat of her hair, searching and finding her button.

"Yes, daddy, touch me there, please."

As my right hand moved up, I circled her clit with my left. My fingers traced up the inside of her thigh, towards her pussy. I felt the tips of her hair, then edges of her wet lips. Mandy was gasping.

"Finger my pussy, daddy."

I parted her lips, the wetness easing my entrance. One finger, then two. Slowly moving in. My daughter squirming, trying to get my fingers in further. I rotated my hand, now, fingers up, following the curve of her pelvis, looking for that spot.

As my fingers found that spongy spot, I pinched her clit. Mandy grabbed a pillow and, as I pressed my two fingers up, massaging her G spot and pinching her clit, she came, hard. My daughter yelled into the pillow as a torrent of her spend cascaded over my hand. The warm flood pumped out by her quaking pussy. Her hips gyrating, trying to get my fingers harder against her G spot.

She relaxed. A small hand touched mine. I moved my fingers out of her and off her. I lay next to her sweaty body. Her breath still coming in gasps. Mandy took the pillow off her head and turned to me.

"What the fuck was that? I've never cum so hard in my life."

I gently sucked her off my fingers, "Your G spot. Most women can't reach that far. You like?"

"Dad, if that's your fingers, we need to be someplace else when it's your cock. I'll fucking scream."

As if I didn't know, her statement told me where we were going. I was ready, I wanted it. I wanted to have sex with my daughter, and I knew she wanted that too.

Mandy reached over and took my needy cock in her hand, "Mmmm, looks like my daddy has a problem." She snuggled up to me and whispered in my ear, "Tomorrow, I'm gonna put this in my mouth. I want to suck my daddy's cock. Then, daddy, you're going to fuck me. Fuck your horny daughter. But tonight, I'm going to tease you, make you cum with my hands."

Mandy reached down next to the bed. She rubbed her hands together and then gently took my needy cock into her small, well-lubed hands.

"You like, daddy?"

It was heaven looking into my teen daughter's eyes as she masturbated me, "Daddy likes a lot, baby girl."

Mandy's other hand cupped my balls, gently fondling them as she bent over and took my nipple in her mouth. As her teeth closed, I stifled a deep groan.

"You're going to make daddy cum, baby."

"Cum for me, daddy. Cum all over my hand."

Her warm breath on my nipple, hands touching, all too much. I clenched the sheets as I shot hot cum all over my daughter's hands. It felt really good. I moaned through gritted teeth as her small hand slowed and stopped.

"Daddy, you're gonna fill me up."

I lay, satisfied, as I watched Mandy slowly, deliberately, lick my cum off her fingers, savoring every drop.

"Mmmmm, I do like that taste. Maybe better from the source?"

She leaned over and took the head of my softened cock into her mouth.

"Oh yes, better."

She let me drop, "tomorrow, daddy." She giggled.

Once the stern of "Rental #22" cleared the breakwater, Mandy slipped the straps off her blue tank suit.

"Um, we're barely out of sight of shore, baby."

"Don't care, dad. This is the day, and I can't wait."

My daughter shimmied out of her suit, tossing it in the cabin, and lay on the cushion, massaging her dampening pussy, now cleanly shaved.

"Baby has a surprise for dad today."

She laughed, "Yes, I wanted to be extra clean when you lick my pussy."

"You look like you're twelve."

Mandy slipped a finger inside her vagina, "You say that like it's a bad thing. Daddy, get naked, and find a place to anchor."

As I steered towards a small wind-sheltered bay I had noticed on prior trips, I picked up my butt, and Mandy yanked off my suit. She tossed it into the cabin and stayed between my legs.

"I'm going to blow my dad. Suck his cock till he cums in my mouth."

Such a dirty girl. I was hard already, just watching her strip, now with her nasty confession, I was twitching with need.

"Please, my daughter, suck daddy's cock. I need to cum in your hot little mouth."

Mandy purred and took me between her lips. Warm and wet, her tongue caressing the head of my cock, her eyes locked with mine. I gazed at her young naked body before me. Her cute little ass sticking out, her hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy.

"Is my daughter fingering her pussy as she sucks daddy's cock?"

"Mmmmm" was the only answer. For her first time, she was doing well. Seeing her in front of me, being in broad daylight. Knowing how wrong this was. All had me ready in no time. After five minutes of her young teen mouth, I was ready.

"Gonna cum for you baby, get ready."

She took her hand off her pussy and fondled my balls, making no move to stop. I was there.

"Cumming." I gasped as the need arrived and my cock flexed, delivering its liquid into Mandy's hot, young mouth.

She gagged, just a little but stayed on me, gulping my cum down, sucking and licking until I touched her head. She leaned back, releasing me. Her face and chest were red.

"I came, daddy. Without touching my pussy, I came. Just from sucking your cock for the first time."

The bay was just ahead.

"I gotta get us anchored, baby, give me hand."

It was hot seeing my naked crew run around the boat, lowering sails and dropping the anchor.

The boat turned into the breeze that crossed the bay as Mandy came back to the cockpit.

"Lie down."

I lay on the long white cushion as my daughter lay on top of me.

"Make love to me daddy. Take my virginity, please."

Our lips met and her tongue slipped into my mouth. So young and fresh. Her firm body on top of me. I could feel her cum on my thigh as she rubbed her pussy on my leg. Hard nipples pressing into my chest as we kissed, deep and hard. Mandy pulled back.

"Dad, I've wanted to have sex with you since I was fourteen."

I stroked her hair, "Glad you waited, I would have said no."

Mandy undulated her hips on top of me. Her hips splayed over my belly. My cock was hard, the tip brushing her ass.

"Well duh! I never thought I had a chance. Mom and you really fucked up a storm when she was sober."

"We did. Your moms got a pretty big sex drive."

Mandy shifted, my cock now nestled at the opening, caressed by her wet folds.

"Well, I'm just gonna borrow you till she gets her act together."

She was toying with me. Letting my cock slip in an inch, then pulling back.

"Just till she gets off the wine? Then we're just dad and daughter?"

"Well, unless my daddy wants to fuck his little girl in secret, like now, or mom gives permission."

"I don't see that happening, but you never know. Later, baby. Just fuck me for now."

Mandy moved her hips, taking my cock into her virgin body. I felt each fold of her pussy as I was enveloped by warm wetness. My eyes flew open, hers too. The feeling was amazing. She was so tight, so warm, and this was so wrong. It was electrifying. She moved down, taking more of me into her. Mandy was fucking me.

"Ohhhh Daddy, this feels so good. I'm gonna want this all the time."

I had no words, laying on the cushion of a rented sailboat, on a sunny day, with an eighteen-year-old-girl riding my cock. Her small hands flat on my chest as she pushed her pussy down, taking all of my rigid cock inside her body. Those firm breasts with hard nipples swaying in front of my eyes as she rocked on top of me.

My teen daughter rode me like a champ. Her teen pussy moving up and down my cock, bathing me in her fluids.

On that boat, in broad daylight, I committed the ultimate sin. I fucked my daughter. It was the best sexual experience I ever had.

Mandy twisted herself, letting my cock explore her vagina.

"Oh, daddy so much better than a fake cock. I need you to fuck me a lot."

My daughter had sucked my cock so I knew I could last, well, for a little while. The talk was the worst. My little girl is so hot.

"My pussy is so wet, daddy. I love your cock. If I knew this was this good, I would have tried sooner."

My thighs were covered with her essence. Her sex scent filled my nose.

"Glad you waited. Ride me, ride daddy's cock baby. Daddy wants to cum."

Mandy picked up her pace. She was a natural at fucking. I took her breasts in my hands and pinched the nipples.

"Oh dad, cumming again. I've been cumming this whole time. Oh, dad, I want your cock."

Her breasts felt so fine. The sunlight filtered through her hair as it hung over me. She growled as she rammed her pussy down on my cock.

"Fuck me, dad. I want your cum in me."

That did it.

"Ride me, Mandy. Ride dad. I'm going to cum in your hot little pussy."

"Ohhh fuck yes!" She panted as I felt my cock flex and jet my cum deep inside her. I felt like I came forever.

She collapsed on top of me. We were both panting and covered in sweat.

"Thank you, dad." She whispered.

"No baby, thank you. Dad hasn't had sex in a while, and you made it amazing."

Mandy shifted on me. Her bald pussy rubbed my soft cock. The movement pumped more of our combined fluids all over me. It was warm, I liked it. Now I had the thought.