Vacation Isle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to make love to every inch of you" her son's voice pushed her further. "Deep, thrusting, slow; enjoying you." His voice was causing the knot in her belly to grow tighter.

"Darrin" she gasped. "Oh God, I'm going to cum." She told him.

"I know" his voice filled her entire being. "When you do" Darrin whispered in her ear. "I am going to bury my seed so deep into your belly, it won't have any choice but to breed you." He told his mother.

"Oh shit...Darrin." Nora grunted. Her eyes flew open at his words just as the explosion went off in her belly; almost doubling her over from the intensity of her orgasm. "Cummminngggggggggg" she moaned.

Darrin kept his arm wrapped around his mother's waist, as her body shuddered and vibrated, he felt her knees start to buckle as he held her upright.

As wave after wave tore through her, the thought her son wanted to impregnate her only intensified Nora's orgasm. She had never cum as hard as she was right now. She could feel her fluids gushing out to coat his buried fingers under the waters' edge.

The pair stood silently as Nora slowly climbed back down from her mountain. Finally she stood and turned to her son. She felt his fingers slip free, as the warm water washed them clean.

She stared into her son's face as so many questions swirled through her mind. Why her? How long had he wanted this? So much she wanted to ask. Then, her eyes fell on the straining bulge in his tight swim trunks. God it had been years, no decades, since a man had been that hard for her.

""Do you need me to..." Nora left the question hanging.

"No!" Darrin cut her off. He turned and took a few steps towards the shore, and then turned back to his mother. "Want yes" he told her. "Need...no" were his only words.

Nora knew the control it took to turn away. To shut off his cravings like that. Darrin was telling her it had to be her choice or no choice at all. She then realized, it wasn't just lust driving her son, it was love. It was everything or nothing for him, and Nora wasn't sure how far she could go down that road.

For the remainder of the day, Darrin acted as if nothing had happened at the beach. At first it confused Nora, until she slowly began to realize Darrin was waiting for her response.

It wasn't until the darkness of the bedroom had hidden the pair, that Nora found the first courage to answer her son. Laying there as she idly toyed with her nipple as she remembered the night before, it was only a matter of minutes before Darrin began the same movements.

This time, instead of joining her son, Nora turned on her side to face him in the darkness. Her hand slid along under the covers between them, until her fingers found the warmth of his skin. Trailing up his side, and then tracing the ridges of his six pack, she shuddered at the contact of their bodies.

"Mom?" Darrin asked softly as he felt her hand gently push his away.

"Shhhhhh" Nora whispered back. Her fingers wrapped around his hard cock, feeling the heat against her palm. "I want to baby." She reassured him.

Darrin pulled the thin sheet lower, letting the warm tropical air sweep over their exposed bodies. In the half light of the pale moon through the windows, Nora watched as her small hand glided up and down his hard pole.

"Oh God" Darrin moaned. "It's so fucking good." Nora could hear the passion in his voice.

Inching closer, Nora rested the swell of her breasts against his bare arm, feeling his heat through her thin night shirt. His cock fit so perfectly in her hand. She figured he was about eight or nine inches, not to big but big enough to satisfy. His thickness throbbed against her hand. Not huge, but the kind of girth that would stretch her so beautifully. She shuddered at the thought as she felt a pulse of her own juices fill her panties.

"You like that baby" her voice raspy in the dark. "You like momma jerking your hard cock?"

"Oh fuck" Darrin groaned.

Nora smiled in the dark. He had tortured her helpless body out in that warm water, now it was her turn. Leaning her head in along her pillow, she began to whisper in her son's ear.

"You like that don't you" she hissed. "Having your mother; stroke your thick, hard prick" She teased.

"Oh Jesus...mom" Darrin gasped at her words. He had never known his mother to be this nasty, and it was driving him insane.

Nora began to slowly increase the speed of her hand. She could feel his hot pre cum slicking her fingers, helping them glide up and down with a wet sound. She felt the veins along his shaft pulsing with need.

"You're going to cum, aren't you baby" her voice husky with her own growing lust. "You're going to cum for your mommy." She told him.

"Oh fuck...oh God" Darrin moaned. His hips rising and falling in time to his mother's stroking hand. He could feel the tightness mounting in his balls. "Going to cum mom" he grunted.

Having denied himself earlier during their swim, Darrin knew this explosion was going to be big. The fact it was his mother making him cum only made it hotter.

"Where baby, tell mommy where you want to cum" Nora pressed.

The room was filled with Darrin's panting and the wet slap of her hand along his now pulsing cock. Nora decided he needed a little more encouragement.

"You want to cum all over mommy's tits?" her voice hissed in her son's ear.

"Oh my fucking GOD" Darrin almost screamed at her words. "No...not...tits" he gasped.

Before he could think clear, his mothers' voice filled his ear once again. He was shocked at the words that came out of her.

"Oh, you want my pussy baby?" she asked. "You want to fill momma with your thick baby seed."

"JESUS CHRIST!" Darrin roared into the dark room. He felt his balls rapidly reaching critical. "Not cunt...not yet." He moaned as he felt his body losing control.

Not her tits and not her pussy, Nora thought; then where. Just as she felt Darrin's hips rising off the bed, like a light bulb, it hit her.

"I want...I want...Fffuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" Darrin yelled.

Nora felt his cock lurch in her grip, then the first jet of hot cum erupt straight into the air. The thick cream splattered onto her son's belly and coated her hand in liquid heat. Without even thinking twice, she leaned forward and slammed her mouth down onto his twitching cock.

As the next eruption hit, Darrin literally screamed as he felt his mother's hot mouth envelop his cock.

"Oh shit...oh fuck...mom...love...mom" Darrin babble as his body went haywire. He was cumming, and straight into his hot sucking mother's mouth.

"Gwak" Nora squeaked, as a second and third thick rope pumped into her mouth and throat. She tried desperately to swallow the copious fluid, feeling some ooze from the corner of her mouth and down her chin. My God, she thought; if he can cum like this he would have me pregnant in one round.

"Gnnnnhhhhhh" Nora moaned, as her belly flexed, her own cream gushing out in response to her wild thoughts.

Darrin saw sparks going off as his balls emptied into his mother's mouth. Like a pro cock sucker, she all but vacuumed every drop from him. Just as the darkness swept over him, he thought of the fact that his mother had just jerked him off and swallowed his hot cum.

As Nora pulled her mouth free from his deflating cock, she looked up at her son. His even breathing telling her he had either fallen asleep or passed out. Either way, she was a bit relieved. She was not sure she could face him right now, his cream dripping down her chin and filling her belly.

Yet, something had changed in her at that moment. She knew it and felt it. Something she couldn't deny any longer.

"I love you Darrin" she whispered softly. Then, staring at him, spoke again. "No...I love you...Mr. Fleming" she said softly. Then, rolling over she drifted to sleep, leaving the cooling stains of her son's passion on her face.

The entire next day the couple spent together. Whether strolling along the beach or along some winding trail they found time to simply touch and kiss. Nora found her son's constant use of her first name reassuring and comforting. Everyone on the Isle saw them as either a honeymoon couple or as one gentleman labeled them "the most loving pair he had ever seen."

After their swim, while taking a shower to wash off the salt; Darrin silently stepped into the shower with his mother. Without a single word, he knelt and slowly used his tongue and mouth on her quivering pussy, until she screamed his name in orgasmic bliss.

When lunch was finished, Nora took her son's hand and led him back to their room. Behind the closed door, she swiftly knelt in front of him, pulling his shorts and boxers to his knees. While her son looked down in wonder, Nora used every trick she knew until the magic of her hot mouth drained every drop from his pulsing balls.

Darrin could only stare in wonder as this sexy woman calmly swallowed every drop of his seed, then licked her lips clean as they exited the room hand in hand.

The only step Nora could not seem to cross over, it was that final line. That line to become one with her son physically and emotionally, to give in completely to him. There seemed to be something hidden in the back of her mind that kept holding her back, but she couldn't decide if it was guilt, fear or what.

After supper, the pair relaxed in their room, Nora prepared for her evening shower while Darrin went through his email on his laptop. Glancing at her son, Nora was concerned to see a look of somber of distaste on his face.

"What's wrong sweetie?" she asked.

"You need to see this." Darrin replied not looking up from the laptop.

Nora stepped over to the small table, resting a hand on his shoulder as she looked down at the screen. Nora instantly recognized the small four boxes filling the screen as the tie in to their home security system. Darrin had insisted on it after two of their neighbors had been robbed.

One box showed the driveway, where their small SUV was backed in and hooked to a small trailer.

"Is that a U-Haul?" Nora asked softly.

"I think so" Darrin told her.

The second box showed the empty backyard, while the third the entryway of the house, showing the front door wide open. It was the fourth box that finally captured Nora's attention. She watched the figure of her husband, as he finished taping shut a cardboard box.

"What is he doing?" she asked.

""I think he's packing" Darrin said softly

"What?" Nora asked stunned. "Why?"

Then, as if to answer her question, she watched another figure enter the living room from the kitchen door. The slim girl had a blonde ponytail, and seemed familiar to Nora. She watched as the young girl approached the figure of her husband, and then gasped when the girl slapped him on the ass as he bent over the box.

"Wait." Was all Darrin said to her.

Stunned into silence, Nora could only watch the screen as the figure of her husband turned and scooped the young girl up, and the pose was more than evident that they were kissing.

"Oh my God" Nora said. "Is that the neighbors' daughter?" she asked stunned.

"Yeah, her name is Marie" Darrin told his mother. "She's a whore." His voice was matter of fact.

"Darrin!" Nora exclaimed at her sons' outburst.

"What mom" Darrin gave a harsh laugh. "I've watched them fuck twice already."

Nora stared at the laptop for another moment, then silently turned and walked to her suitcase. Picking up the small white box she had tucked inside, she headed for the bathroom.

"I'm taking my shower" she told Darrin. "I will be done in fifteen minutes and I expect you in our bed...nude...understood."

Darrin stared at his mothers' back as she hesitated at the bathroom door.

"Do you understand...Mr. Fleming" her voice soft but determined.

"Yes Nora" Darrin said. "I understand completely."

Nora only nodded and then entered the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Setting the small box on the vanity, she stared at her face in the mirror. When she had given the trip to Darrin, and then he had insisted she be the one to accompany him, this was the only thing she had bought. It had been on sale, and when she had tried it on, she had felt so sexy. Slowly, she drew out the almost sheer white teddy staring at it. When she had packed it, it had been almost a joke, a dream. She didn't even believe she would have the courage to wear it.

Now, it was a matter of pride, her pride; and she intended to see if it had the same effect on the man in the other room, as it had on her the day she had tried it on.

Darrin powered down his laptop, putting it into its case and then setting it away. Undressing beside the bed, He knew what was about to happen, and his heart beat faster just thinking about it. He stretched out on the bed and tried not to overly think about the ramifications of what the two were about to do. To him, the fifteen minutes seemed to drag by so slowly.

Finally, the bathroom door opened and Darrin watched as his mother stepped out. His eyes grew wide as he drank in the sight. Her rounded breasts were in almost full view through the sheer white cloth, the brown of her areoles circling her nipples as they pressed outward. While not firm like a teenagers, her breasts were full and inviting, like they begged to be held and sucked.

His eyes drifted down across the small pooch of her belly, the years had been kind to his mother, but still at over forty years of age. was not hiding the years. The flare of her full womanly hips, swaying as she stepped into the room; they were not the formless hips of some college girl, but the full hips of a woman who knew her body and how to use it.

The dark patch of trimmed hair between her thighs clear evidence she had forgone the panties that had come with the sheer nightgown, and Darrin could almost swear he saw droplets of moisture cling to the wisps.

"Say something" Nora said nervously, as she watched her son almost start to drool staring at her. She felt a bit self-conscious in such an outfit; it was for some girl twenty, not a mother past her prime, she thought.

"Jesus Nora" Darrin said softly, using her first name, sending a shiver down her back. "Hot is not even the word." He said softly.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked her son.

Darrin glanced down at his cock lying across his belly. It was visibly thickening and lengthening at just the sight of her.

"What do you think" he replied, nodding his head at his hardening cock. He moved his hand towards his stiffening rod.

"Don't!" Nora told him. "Don't touch it" she said.

Darrin could only stare in wonder as his mother slowly approached the bed, standing at the foot.

"It's mine, do you understand" she husked. "Every inch of that cock and every drop of that cum" she grated. "It's MINE" she almost growled.

"Holy fuck" Darrin gasped as he watched his mother crawl onto the foot of the bed on her hands and knees. As he looked down at her he could see her creamy breasts hanging free in the thin night gown. Watch the sway of her hips as she slowly worked her way up his legs.

Nora smiled as she saw his cock twitch with desire. Reaching out her hand, she wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft, gliding slowly up to encircle the engorged crown.

"Do you want you momma to suck your hard...thick...cock" she husked.

Darrin could only groan as his hips lurched, sliding his throbbing cock through her grip.

"Mmmmmm" Nora mewled as she lowered her head, engulfing her sons throbbing prick. The taste swarmed over her tongue, and the smell of his skin filled her nostrils.

Darin could see the glistening between his mothers' thighs as she knelt between his spread legs. The obscene sounds of slurping as she sucked up and down him filled the room.

"Oh fuck yessssssssssss" he hissed. "Suck me mom, suck your sons' cock."

"Mmmmhmmmm" Nora moaned, the sound causing vibrations along his shaft.

Reaching down, Darrin wrapped his fingers in her hair, guiding her head. Grunting as he felt her deep throat his entire dick, until her nose pressed into his groin.

His mother was holding nothing back, like a woman in heat she devoured him. He could feel his balls tightening quickly.

"Oh Jesus" he groaned. "Can't hold...oh fuck."

"Mmmmmmmmm" Nora moaned her approval. She wanted his cum, to feel it sliding down her throat, to taste it. Besides, she knew if she took the edge off now, he would last longer for what she really wanted tonight.

"Oh Jesus mom...mom..." Darrin gurgled. He felt her other hand cup his full balls and gently squeeze. It sent a spasm through him as he felt the first thick rope of cum rocket out of his cock.

Nora heard him crying her name as his seed filled her mouth again and again. Hot and thick she swallowed the salty fluids, feeling it drip out the corner of her mouth as he flooded her.

His desire and passion only fueled her on. No man had wanted her this bad in her entire life. Pulling her mouth free of his cum and spit slick cock, her hand gripped him tighter as her body slid up his.

Darrin stared up into his mothers' lust glazed eyes as she settled over him. Her breasts were pressed against his bare chest to where he could feel her hard nipples on his skin. Her legs straddled his waist, her hand still gripping his rock hard cock.

"You like coming in mommies mouth?" he voice dripped with lust.

"God yes" Darrin groaned.

"Then let's see how much you like cumming in my pussy" Nora told him.

"Mom, are you sure?" Darrin's eyes grew wide at her words.

Instead of answering, Nora lowered her hips until she felt the swollen head of his cock slip past her folds. The sensation sent ripples through her belly.

"Oh Godddddd" Nora moaned.

"Fuckkkkkkkk" Darrin groaned with her as he felt her molten heat wrap around the head of his cock. "God you're so hot" he moaned.

"Hot...wet...and fertile baby" Nora whispered down at her son. Releasing his cock, she let her own weight drive her body down onto his waiting cock.

"Shhiiittttttttttttt" Darrin groaned as he felt her tight hot walls grip his cock. His body lurched upward, driving the rest of his length up into his mother as she came down.

Nora felt her body convulse as a perfect sensation of stretching and fullness exploded in the pit of her belly.

"Oh God, baby" she cried out. "I'm cumming...cumming on your cock already." Her body shook and trembled as a gush of hot fluids coated her sons' belly, her pussy. Even as she felt the waves roll through her, Darrin reach down and gripped her waist.

Feeling herself rise up and then drop again onto his cock, Nora felt a second wave pulse through her. One wave was coming quickly on the heels of the first orgasm.

"Can't stop" she gasped. "Oh God...cumming again..." Her body shaking as drops of sweat dripped down onto her son.

Darrin pumped his hips upward, trying to dive his cock as deep into her as he could. His fingers began digging into the flesh of her hips. Nora could feel her son taking control, becoming the man she desperately needed.

"That's it baby, fuck me" she started to babble. "Fuck you wife...own me, use me...make me yours." Her nails dug unconsciously into his chest as she drove down harder with every thrust.

Did she say wife? Darrin wondered if his mother knew what she was saying. He knew she had now not only given her body to him, but her total self. With a roar, he lifted the pair up off the mattress.

Nora gave a squeal as she felt her son power them over, thrusting her onto her back as he pressed between her thighs. During the entire move his throbbing hard cock never left her needy hole.

Darrin raised up on his arms for more leverage, then began to power his cock down into his mother. Driving into her body as their skin slapped together.

"Fuck you good" Darrin grunted as his hips rose and fell.

"Oh sweet Goddddddddddd" Nora wailed as her son pounded into her. Her arms reach up, her nails digging into his strong biceps as she felt the veins of his cock dragging along her walls.