Vacation Isle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time his hips slammed into her, she could feel them grind against her throbbing clit. It sent another wave through her belly each time as her cream gushed out between strokes.

"You like that Mrs. Fleming" he growled down at her. "You like how your new husband fucks your cunt" his eyes blazed with raw lust.

"Daarrriiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" Nora screamed. Her legs wrapped around his waist, as her heels drummed against his ass with every thrust.

She had been made love to before, but this; God this was primal fucking at its hottest. Her entire body was on fire, and the mounting pressure in her belly matched the growing roar in her ears

"Gah...Unh..." Nora grunted. "Don't stop baby...so close...oh God make me cum." she gurgled. "Own meeeeeeeeeeeeeee" her voice rising as the pressure reached too much.

She didn't know how, but Darrin picked up the pace even more with her words. His hips were hammering down into her without mercy. She could feel her body bouncing on the bed as the springs squealed their protest.

Darrin looked down at his mother under him, the vision of her pleasure wracked body reaching orgasm rocketed him over the edge.

"God I love you" Nora heard him whisper. She opened her mouth to answer, and then suddenly felt his cock begin to swell inside her.

"Give it to me baby" Nora begged. Her nails dug deeper into his arms as her own body reached its peak.

A bright white light blossomed behind her eyes as her body exploded. For the first time in her over forty years, Nora felt her juices jet out of her body to splash against his pounding pelvis. Like a river it ran down the crack of her ass and soaked into the bed.

"GAAWWWWWDDDDDD" Nora wailed, not caring who at the small inn might hear. Her eyes rolled back as she felt the first blast of Darrin's seed washing her walls. His words in her ear were causing her last bit of sanity to almost melt.

"Take it mom" Darrin husked in his mothers' ear. "Take your sons' hot baby seed deep in your fertile belly"

As her own fluids flowed like a river, Nora could feel rope after rope of her son's hot cream pumping into her. It felt like a hot gallon was flooding her insides. Her arms dropped to the bed, while her legs fell from his waist limp. She tried to answer him, but a mixture of unintelligible sounds mixed with an animal mewling was all that came from her throat.

While not an expert, Darrin was not a virgin. He had never seen a woman have such an intense orgasm as what tore through his mother right now. He watched as his mother flopped under his assault, her back rigid while she vibrated through her orgasm. She moaned and half growled as he continued to slowly move in and out of her, prolonging the waves.

Lowering himself down until his body pressed against his mother, Darrin tried to catch his ragged breath. He felt his mothers' arms weakly wrap around him, holding him to her.

As she slowly regained control of her ravaged body, Nora could feel her son still moving his hips. His still rigid cock was slowly sliding in and out of her drenched hole.

"You're still hard." She whispered in wonder.

"Are you arguing?" Darrin half chuckled. "Do you want me to stop?" he teased his mother.

"Don't you dare" Nora's eyes flashed. Her hands quickly dropped to his ass, slapping against each cheek as she gripped him. "Fuck me you motherfucker" she hissed, as her nails dug into his flesh.

"I own you mother" Darrin's voice growled down at her. "You are now all mine." He told her.

"Oh God yes baby" Nora's eyes rolled back at her sons' words. "Yours...all yours...yours...yours..." she chanted to every deep thrust.

Suddenly, she felt a tremendous emptiness, as Darrin literally ripped his cock free of her clenching hole.

"Noooooooooo" the wanton mother wailed. "More...need more" she gurgled.

Then, she felt her son's powerful arms flip her body over onto her belly. Her face pressed into the mattress, she felt him grip her hips and lift her ass into the air. Having only ever had sex in the dark, and missionary, she was confused. What was her son doing?

Then it hit, as she felt every inch of his hard cock slam back into her from behind. One single stroke and he was buried to the root in her, his hips slapping against the cheeks of her ass.

"FFFuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" Nora screamed as she felt her son drive deeper than any man had ever been.

Her entire body exploded as juices splattered out of her again, soaking the sheets under her. Her fists balled in the covers as she felt Darrin pull back and then slam back into her.

"You like being mounted by your son?" Darrin half growled. His hips were pounding down into his mother.

"Yeesssssssssssss" Nora wailed. "Cumming...cumming..." Nora moaned over and over, as wave after wave rolled through her. How could one man, make her cum this much, she dimly wondered.

She shuddered as she felt her sons' cock once again swelling, stretching her tight walls. She could hear him, grunting behind her like some possessed animal.

"Yes, please" she begged. "Give it to me Darrin. Need...your...cum" Nora gasped.

Even as she felt his cock pulse along her walls, a new sensation rippled through her ravaged body. Something was pressing against her tight rosebud. Just as she felt the first hot blast once again wash her walls, she felt Darrin shove his finger through the ring of her ass; her tight, virgin ass.

"AAAAgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Nora screamed at the new invasion.

A white light exploded behind her eyes as her body surrendered. Even as she felt him filling her for a second time, Nora knew, her son now totally owned her. Her cunt...her mouth...even her ass was now his to do with as he chose.

Three days later, the couple set their bags in the entryway of the house. Darrin had paid the cab driver, when they realized no one had come to the airport to pick them up. Neither had been surprised by the realization.

During the entire ride from the airport, it had taken frequent shifting in her seat to keep her sons' thick cum from leaking from her cunt onto the backseat of the cab.

When Darrin had followed her to the small bathroom on the plane, insisting the join the mile-high club; Nora had been too busy with her own orgasm to even think of arguing with her son.

Now, behind closed doors, she made no attempt to hide the oozing that trickled down her thighs. Her only regret, her husband wasn't here to see how a real woman looked after she had been properly fucked.

The quiet of the small house struck Nora, as she walked down the hall towards the master bedroom. A quiet she knew they would be filling soon. She turned and looked at her son standing behind her.

"Put your things in OUR bedroom" she said calmly. "You will need to move your things out of your old bedroom." She told him.

Darrin looked at his mother in silence. He knew what she meant, but he wanted to hear her say it.

"We'll redecorate your old room later" Nora said. "After all, we will need a new room for the baby" she smiled.

"Later mother" Darrin replied, letting his eyes drift over her. "Right now..." he began to unsnap his jeans and lower the zipper.

"You are insatiable" Nora moaned.

"Then tell me no, right now." Darrin challenged her.

"Not on your life...motherfucker" Nora emphasized the last word.

Her fingers began reaching for the buttons on her own blouse as she turned and headed for the bedroom.