Vacation Nightmare - Pt. 03

Story Info
Sheila plays with Rebecca's breasts for the first time.
3.7k words
4.53
5.7k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phredito
phredito
15 Followers

In the basement playroom of the compound, Sheila spoke to Rebeca, "Your tits are truly magnificent. It has taken me three years, but now they are finally mine to play with." Sheila started to gently stroke the tops of Rebecca's breasts. While stroking, she kept an eye on Susan, waiting for man number nine to complete his reaming of Susan's ass. It didn't take very long, and with a loud grunt, he grabbed hold of Susan's modest sized tits and crushed them in his hands for leverage. He then stood still with his cock deeply in place as he sprayed up her ass. Susan could feel the hot cum spurting in her ass. She felt so unclean from having all these men pawing and fucking her. She hated anything having to do with male cum and her tits ached from being squeezed so hard.

The man pulled out with a loud plop and left the room. Sheila said something in Spanish and two women came into the room. They went over to Susan, who was still clamped to the table with white and slightly red tinged goo leaking out of her ass. They adjusted her position, leaning her legs downward and her body up so that she was facing Rebecca tied to the x-frame.

Sheila spoke to Rebecca, "I have wanted to play with these things since the first time I met you at a cocktail party. Your plunging neckline showed off your massive cleavage and they have been in my imagination ever since. Now with time, patience, and planning here we are! You should know that Bob, your loving husband, is not going to save you. In fact, he has betrayed you. He is well aware of your situation and perhaps later in your stay I will allow him to visit for some fun. He has expressed significant interest in trying Susan's ass out, although I think he will be disappointed at the lack of tightness if his turn eventually arrives. And all it took was throwing a whole lot of sex his way and a little suggestion that if he wanted to make full partner he should turn you over to me for two weeks here at the compound. He knew he was risking his marriage, but we are in a foreign country and crimes committed here in the compound can't be tried in the United States, at least not without the cooperation of the local government, and I doubt they will be cooperating, seeing as the local mayor and top police officials have just each had a turn fucking poor Susan's ass. That is going to continue throughout the next two weeks."

"There were sleeping drugs in your lunchtime sangrias and here we are. You might choose to divorce Bob when you get back. Or perhaps not? He'll be pulling in over 500k a year as a full partner and you will have wealth and social standing at the country clubs, so maybe you will have a price as well."

Susan was furious. "You're fucking asshole husband got us into this fucking mess. My ass feels like it has been torn wide open because of him. No way is he going to get a turn. I am going to fucking kill him."

Sheila laughed. "Yes, Susan, you were a bonus, but don't worry, we have some special things planned for you in the evenings when you are done with your midday anal duties. But for now, it is Rebecca and my turn."

Sheila reached over to the table and grabbed an item. She displayed it to the two women. It was a long plastic cable tie. "I am guessing you know where this is going to go?"

She approached Rebecca and slid the cable around the base of Rebecca's left breast and threaded the end through the clasp. She pulled the end hard and the cable shrank around the base of Rebecca's tit causing it to swell outward. Rebecca gasped as Sheila pulled the cable tighter and tighter. She picked up another cable and tied the right breast. Sheila stepped back to admire the view. She ran her long sharp nails along the top of Rebecca's breast as they started to swell. Rebecca had never had her tits tied up before, and she was not enjoying this first time. Her breasts immediately hurt from the swelling.

Susan had only seen glimpses of Rebecca's naked breasts before. Trying on clothes together or changing into bathing suits going to the beach. She had masturbated hundreds of times fantasizing about playing with them, although never quite in such a rough manner. Her ass was throbbing from the rough anal sex, but here, before her, swelling magnificently and starting to turn red, were the objects of her countless hours of masturbation. Despite her sore anus, watching Rebecca's breasts slowly turn red was exciting. She wished it was her stroking the tops instead of Sheila. She longed to suck on the hard nipples that were sticking out from the swelling orbs.

Sheila slid another cable around Rebecca's left tit, placing it about two inches forward from the base. She pulled the cable tight. Rebecca gasped in pain on the last hard pull. Sheila repeated the operation on the right breast. The two sets of cables were causing the remainder of the flesh to bulge outward, like a mushroom head. There was also significant swelling of tit flesh pushing out between the cables. Rebecca's tits were large enough that Sheila was able to get two more cables on each of them for a total of four ties. Rebecca's tits looked like tightly bound sausages with bulges of tit flesh between each tie. Her tits stood at attention straight out from her body with the nipples pointing out level with the ground. She was in excruciating pain.

"Please, take these off, my breasts are killing me." Rebecca begged Sheila. Sheila just laughed and replied, "Killing you, this is nothing compared to what is to come."

Sheila went over to Susan and started to stroke her clit, "Your friend's tits are now red. We are going to wait for them to slowly turn blue." Susan could not avert her eyes. Between her clit being stroked and seeing Rebecca's breast meat straining against the straps, she was totally turned on. She started to buck her hips against Sheila's finger to try and increase the pressure on her clit. Sheila continued rubbing her as Susan squirmed from Sheila's ministrations and Rebecca's breasts slowly darkened.. Susan started to breath hard, and Sheila knew she was close. Suddenly she stopped, and whispered in a low voice, "Not for you just yet. There is someone you are going to meet tonight who is going to take care of you thoroughly. It is your lesbian coming out party this week."

Susan was surprised, she had never told anyone about her lesbian feelings. She had even dated and unexcitedly fucked a few guys over the years to keep her secret hidden. God, how she scrubbed herself over and over again in the bath in order to feel clean again after each tryst. But her body was betraying her, there was no way to hide her excitement from Sheila's manipulations. What she did not know was that Bob had mentioned to Sheila how he had often observed Susan checking out his wife's body. Given her history of very modest dating he was was very sure about her interest in Rebecca and possibly other women.

Sheila went over to a side table and came back with two objects joined by a thin chain in her hands. She held them up to show Rebecca. "These are clover clamps. They are meant for your nipples. When I pull on the chain they will squeeze tighter and tighter. I'll be lucky to get them on given how tight your flesh is, I am going to have to work on getting your nipples sticking out first."

Sheila took Rebecca's left nipple in her mouth. She sucked hard on it causing Rebecca to squeal. She sucked on it for about a minute. She enjoyed how the hard nub felt in her mouth and she loved running her tongue roughly across the hard flesh. To Rebecca, with her breasts squeezed so tightly that her nipples were mostly sunken into the flesh, Sheila's tongue felt like sandpaper and the sucking was even worse. Sheila gave one last hard suck for ten seconds and let go. She then took one of the clamps and closed it on Rebecca's left nipple.

Rebecca's nipple was being crushed and she let out a loud scream, "Oh my god, that hurts. Oh my god, take it off. Please, please take it off." Sheila just smiled. She loved inflicting pain on women. Cries like Rebecca's were her greatest turn on, although she had many other second favorites activities. Her cunt was dripping.

She started on the right nipple, sucking it to get the nipple hard, then clamping it. Rebecca was just steadily crying now, "Hurts, Oh my god, hurts".

Sheila was ready to have her first orgasm. She called out in Spanish and a matronly woman of about 35 stepped into the room. She was naked, with lovely brown skin, clearly Hispanic, with a mature heaviness to her body particularly around her ass, hips and breasts. Her tits drooped downward from the extra fat. She was a very average looking woman, not even close to being in the same league compared to the two younger women who just minutes earlier adjusted Susan's position. The matronly woman kneeled to the ground with her back to Rebecca facing Sheila. Sheila stepped forward pressing her cunt into the woman's face. Sheila spoke aloud.

"This is Amelia. She has been my personal oral slave for over 13 years. I hired her when she was just 19 because there was a local rumor that she preferred women over men. The rumor was true. I have had so many other women pleasure me, but I have never met anyone with her enthusiasm for licking, sucking and swallowing. She is not the most beautiful woman in my harem, but she is truly an oral expert. Who knows, I might share her with both of you over the coming two weeks. She loves tasting new women."

Amelia typically spent most nights between Sheila's legs when Sheila was visiting the compound. Rebecca treated and paid her well, and many of the other women around the compound were jealous of her standing within the compound community. Of course very few of those women would have enjoyed serving Sheila first thing in the morning. Sheila didn't even have to get up to go to the toilet in the morning, as Amelia was always there, ready to excitedly service her and never spilling a drop on the bed.

Sheila wanted to hear Rebecca cry even louder. Sheila tugged hard on the chain connecting the clover clamps while Amelia's tongue darted quickly in and out of her vagina and anus. She pulled even harder causing Rebecca to scream louder. Rebecca felt like her nipples were being ripped right off her body. Over and over again Sheila tugged hard on the chain and released it. Each pull resulted in a long painful wailing cry from Rebecca. Sheila was close, so close to an orgasm. Amelia knew her mistress well and could sense how close she was and she quickly switched from tongue fucking Sheila's two holes to wrapping her lips around Sheila's clitoris and then started sucking. Sheila pulled pitilessly one final time on the chain, as hard as she could, and held it there. The loud cry from Rebecca along with Amelia's sucking sent her over the edge. She used her free hand to push hard against the head between her legs, and squirted right into the woman's mouth. A most excellent orgasm expertly swallowed by Amelia.

When Sheila had calmed down, her servant released her clit from between her lips and got up and left the room. Sheila went over to Rebecca and started to kiss her and lick Rebecca's face. She loved the taste of the salt from Rebecca's tears. She ran her tongue deep into the helpless woman's mouth while gently stroking Rebecca's tits and whispered, "There, there, that wasn't too bad, was it? You did very well, my pet." Rebecca was revolted by the kissing, she had never felt any sexual interest of any kind for another woman and being kissed by Sheila made her very uncomfortable.

Susan watched with jealousy. She wished it was her kissing her friend, and that she was the one running her hands across those hard tied up breasts.

Sheila removed the clamps from Rebecca's nipples and placed them back on the side table. Rebecca groaned as the blood returned to her nipples. Sheila came back with metal alligator clips connected to some sort of an electrical device. "We are now going to have some fun with electricity. I would really like to go much harder on you, but that is going to lead to bruising and I am forcing myself to take my time." Rebecca did not enjoy hearing that there was more to come, her tits hurt so much. Her nipples were scraped raw from the clamps and she was still groaning in agony as the blood flow returned to her now freed nipples.

Sheila took the alligator clips and placed one on each nipple. She reached down between Rebecca's labia and spread her fingers around each side of the vagina, forming a V-shape to isolate the clitoris. With Rebecca's button sticking out, she used her other hand to close an alligator clip around it. The clips were not crushing Rebecca's nipples as hard as the clamps had, but the clip on her clit caused her to gasp in pain. She could not catch her breath. Sheila just watched. In between pants, Rebecca would plead in a soft hoarse voice, "please take it off my clit, please". Sheila just ignored her. Out of curiosity, Sheila ran her finger between Rebecca's lower lips. Rebecca was bone dry. "Not enjoying this very much, I see."

Just to add to Rebecca's discomfort Sheila jammed her middle finger into Rebecca's dry opening and then started to move her finger in and out. Rebecca remained dry despite Sheila's best efforts to stimulate her. Without lubrication the finger was very uncomfortable scraping the walls of her cunt. It was quite the opposite of Susan who had immediately turned wet when Sheila had played with her clit.

Sheila planned for this session to take a long time. She went off to the corner of the room and came back pushing a reclining chair on wheels. She placed the chair in front of Rebecca and went back to the side table holding in her hand a long, fat glass dildo, a tube filled with gel, and a hitachi style vibrator. She pulled a small table over next to the chair and placed her vibrator, dildo, lube and the electric box connected to the alligator clips on the side table.

She reclined back exposing her vagina to Rebecca. "I am going to be shocking your tits and clit and I want you to see how much I am enjoying myself as I listen to you scream and cry. It is important for you to understand that the more you scream, the more I am turned on. Here let me show you how this works." She picked up the electric box and turned a dial on it. Rebecca felt small electric shocks on her nipple, just enough to make them tingle. Sheila turned another dial and Rebecca felt a strong shock on her clit. She screamed, "Oh my god that hurts".

Sheila replied, "That is a low setting. This is going to take a long time as I plan to really enjoy myself." She placed the box down on the table with the dials facing her. She picked up the glass dildo and started covering it thickly in gel from the tube. Sheila liked her dildos smooth and super slippery. Her partners were seldom as lucky. When fucking other women, Sheila wanted it to be as rough as possible, and lube and a smooth surfaced dildo were out of the question.

Sheila finished coating the surface of the glass dildo and then gingerly slid it up her soaking wet cunt while both Rebecca and especially Susan watched. Rebecca was repulsed, she did not enjoy the view of the older woman's vagina. Susan was fascinated. Sheila was more than ready to begin.

She slid the dildo in and twisted the electric dial to a medium setting. Rebecca's nipples and clit were on fire from the electricity and she spasmed against the braces holding her wrists and ankles. Sheila was totally turned on watching Rebecca's reaction and she started moving the dildo in and out of herself slowly.

She then turned the electricity down, giving Rebecca some respite. Rebecca was gasping for breath. "Please don't do that again," she begged Sheila.

Sheila replied, "Oh, but I must, I need a second orgasm, and you wouldn't want to cheat me. That would be so selfish of you."

Sheila placed one hand on her glass dildo and another on the electric box. She then started a rhythm, she would push the dildo deep into her cunt with one hand, and turn the dial halfway with the other. Rebecca would twitch and cry out concurrently with each deep dildo thrust. Sheila was also alternating switching the current between Rebecca's nipples and clit. Rebecca's breasts were tied up and the nipples sore, but the shocks to her clitoris were so much worse. Her nub was unusually sensitive. She enjoyed it when Bob tongued her, but she also had to ask him to be very gentle. A slight touch on just the tip of the clit was as much stimulation as Rebecca liked and needed. Her occasional vibrator usage was always done through her panties without direct contact. The alligator clamp crushing her most sensitive part was just sheer torture.

Susan was almost as excited as Sheila. The pain that her friend was experiencing was obvious, and did nothing for her, but she was mesmerized watching Sheila masturbate while playing with Rebecca. Susan could not help herself, she masturbated frequently with dildos and other objects she found in the kitchen and watching another woman play with herself with long, hard strokes was a total turn on. She wished that she was the one ramming the dildo in and out of Sheila. How often she had dreamed of pleasuring another woman with a hard toy. Unfortunately, she was still bound, unable to even touch herself. Combined with her earlier clit stroking from Sheila, she was a frustrated mess.

Sheila felt her orgasm approaching. She turned the dial to high, picked up the vibrator, and pushed the dildo in as far as she could, enjoying the feel of the hard glass pressing against her cervix. She closed her eyes and just listened to Rebecca wail.

Rebecca's nipples and clit were on fire and she screamed and screamed.

Sheila was also on fire, but it was from listening to Rebecca's screams. The screams were delicious, and combined with the slight self-inflicted pain from the dildo pushing against her cervix she knew that she was going to come quickly from the vibrator. She came within 30 seconds with a large gush of liquid spurting from her cunt, covering the front of the chair she was reclined in. The gush totally turned Susan on, and even though she couldn't touch herself, she had a mini-orgasm just from watching. She had never seen anything as exciting as watching this older woman squirt out from playing with herself.

Sheila's orgasm slowly subsided and she turned the dial back to zero. She sat in the chair totally satiated. "This is going to be a fantastic two weeks," she thought to herself.

Sheila rested for a couple of minutes relaxing in her recliner and enjoying the aftermath of her post-orgasmic bliss. She then got up and left the room. A minute or two later, four young beautiful brown skinned women entered the room. Two went up to Susan and undid her bounds. Two went up to Rebecca with a wire clipper. One pushed against the flesh below the outermost cable on Rebecca's right breast creating a gap. The other slid the jaw of the clipper around the cable. The cable was very tight, and the sharp end of the open clipper scratched Rebecca's breast as the plastic slid between the jaws. A snip and off went the cable. Then another pressing of the fingers to create space, another scratching as the jaws slid around the plastic, another snip and another cable came off. Two more cuts and Rebecca's right breast was unbound. Her tit throbbed as the blood returned to it.

Again, not too gently, the left breast was released. It too was throbbing as blood slowly started to return to the massive, firm mammary. There were four white lines on each breast where the cables had been placed that stood out in sharp contrast to the blue that covered them everywhere else. The two women unclamped Rebecca legs and then her wrists. Rebecca could barely stand. Her hands immediately went up to her breasts and she started to rub them.

"Oh my god, they hurt so much," she said as she gently rubbed them trying to ease the pain. Her hands were having little effect in making her breasts feel better.

phredito
phredito
15 Followers
12