Vacation of Hidden Wonders

Story Info
Charlie and Sam celebrate their anniversary.
6.5k words
4.63
6.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day One

"Hey Babe, do you have your stuff packed?" Charlie asked.

I always waited until the last minute to pack my suitcase. This always drove Charlie mad. I'm a believer in the thought that if I forget it, I'll buy it wherever we are going. However, this was a special trip. We were celebrating 20 years of a wonderful marriage. We were headed back to the place we honeymooned, Jamaica.

We were leaving at 6 am to maximize our four day weekend. Just like our honeymoon, we decided to fly first class. As we boarded the flight, I watched my wife put her bag in the overhead bin. Instinctively, I reached out and grabbed her ass. When she was wearing the right jeans, she had a nice curve, and today was no exception. I loved it - and she made sure to flaunt it even more as we took our seats. The plane took off and we were on our way.

"What are you looking forward to most?" I asked.

"Honestly, I want to ravish your cock," my wife replied. Somewhere in her late thirties, my wife became a blowjob hound. In no way was I complaining about that. We were sexual beasts at times, and routinely made comments like this. Hell, we checked out people of both sexes together quite often. It really provided insight into what we liked.

"Well maybe I'll oblige and make sure it's available - once we are in our room!" I replied. The flight droned on, and I was about to take a nap when from beside me my wife asked, "truth or dare". This is something that we would often play. I really feel like we learned quite a bit over the years playing this game and it has spawned some pretty serious conversations about our sexual desires.

"Truth," I replied.

"Have you ever wanted to join the mile high club?"

"Sometimes, yeah. I mean, I thought about it. I can live without that experience. It really isn't on my list of acts before I die though. I don't really enjoy the thought of an airplane bathroom."

"Your turn," she said.

"Truth or dare?' I asked.

"Dare"

"Okay. Easy. That blowjob? Outside tonight." Since it was our anniversary, we had booked a private room with a pool. From the pictures, the area was totally secluded, and I couldn't wait to see it in person.

"You know what - consider the dare accepted," she said.

We held each other the rest of the flight. We landed, and did the normal airport stuff. Got our luggage, ran through the airport rigmarole and made our way to the bar to await the van to the hotel. We had a few drinks and our transportation was finally ready. In two hours we were at the hotel checking in. After another thirty minutes, we were in our room. We lightly unpacked, and decided to walk around the resort to figure out where everything was before getting something to eat.

"This place is beautiful," my wife said.

"It sure is. Hey, let's go book a couples massage," I replied.

"That would be awesome!"

We walked around the resort to the concierge to book our massage holding hands. While we were on our way, we happened to look up and notice that there were a few guests enjoying their private deck pools - and they were naked. Once we arrived at the concierge, we asked about this. The concierge told us that nudity was an optional thing at the resort, with the exception of swimming areas, where you had to be naked, and eating establishments, where you had to be clothed.

We looked at each other. I could tell that our thoughts were the same - this is going to be fun. We had decided many years ago that we wanted to experience a nude beach, but the fact we could go nude more, well, I liked that idea. We finished booking our massages and headed out to find a bite to eat.

"Let's get something lite to eat, maybe at the walk-up bar by the pool. We can people watch," I offered. I didn't really think Charlie would go for it, however, I was surprised when she said yes. We made our way to the bar and ordered some food and drinks. We found a spot to sit, and luckily there were some people in the pool.

"Check out those boobs," Charlie said, drawing my gaze casually to a woman leaning against the side of the pool.

They were probably a C cup, but were perky and round, with absolutely lovely nipples. She had an amazing tan line, which outlined her nipples around those beautiful breasts. She seemed fit, and probably in her mid-thirties. I must have been staring a bit too long, as she waved at me. I quickly changed my gaze back to my wife, but she was still looking at the woman herself, and I saw her wave back. It made me question who she was actually waving at in the first place.

"They are beautiful," I said to my wife.

"They are," replied Charlie. "I wonder what they feel like?" she asked.

"I bet they would feel nice," I replied.

We continued to eat, and watch people around us more. Finally, the woman, who had my wife's gaze the whole time we were there, stood up to get out of the pool. I watched as she pulled herself up onto the side of the pool, exposing an amazingly beautiful round ass. I looked over at Charlie and realized I didn't need to point it out, she was already staring.

I watched my wife grab her own breast and squeeze her nipple. This girl really has my wife going, I thought. She never displays things like this in public. I watched the woman turn around and wave toward us again. My wife waved back, not letting go of her breast.

"Honey, I want you now, please take me back to our room!" she exclaimed.

We stood up and walked back to our room. Charlie wasted no time. It was as though I blinked and she was naked. She was hot, both to look at. and in the turned on sense by this stranger from the pool.

"Outside, by the pool. Let's go. I want that cock!" Charlie demanded. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the lounge chair. "Sit down". When my wife gets really turned on, she can be demanding. By itself, this is a huge turn on.

She wasted no time in pulling off my shorts and wrapping her soft hands around my cock. She stared at it, then began slowly licking the entire length of it. As she moved back down, she swirled her tongue around my balls. I moaned at the feeling - I love when she does this. She moved all the way up my seven inches to the tip, and swirled her tongue around it. I shuddered. She responded by dropping her mouth all the way down to the base, my cock now disappearing in her mouth.

I let out a cry of pleasure. She began bobbing up and down, sometimes taking the whole thing, sometimes just a little bit. Her hands found my balls and started caressing them. I found her nipples and pinched them in my fingers. It was her turn to moan. This caused her to suck harder and faster. Relentlessly, she sucked on my cock. I was close.

"Babe, I'm gonna cum," I said.

"I want it all," was the response Charlie gave me. She started deep-throating. Not able to hold back any longer, I erupted. It was so forceful I was sure she didn't have to swallow, that I'd shot right down her throat. I was spasming underneath my wife. My toes curled and my nails drug across her back as I searched for something to grab. As my own orgasm waned, and my wife was now teasing with her tongue on my cock, I noticed she was rubbing her clit.

I motioned for her to sit on the chair next to me. She sat down, never letting go of her clit. I moved on top of her, kissing her deeply. She returned the kiss, and I swear I could taste the pleasure she was getting from rubbing herself in that kiss. I slowly kissed her down her body. First the neck, nibbling her earlobes. Then down her chest. I took my time at her breasts.

Licking around her nipple, she moaned in pleasure. I started sucking on her nipple. She moaned even louder as I lightly bit her nipple. I could tell she was enjoying this as she started rubbing even faster. I switched breasts and did the same thing. She was ready to explode herself. I drug my tongue all the way down her stomach, stopping just above her now very wet pussy. I moved her hand out of the way.

Slowly, I licked and kissed all the way around her mound. At the bottom, I caught a taste of her sweetness, and I licked all the way up her slit, pressing my tongue in a bit harder near the top. Her body quivered. "Rub my tits," she said. Flicking her clit with my tongue, I reached up and started squeezing a nipple hard. Her hands grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her more. I knew she was close. I sucked on her clit and held the suction, while circling her clit with my tongue.

"Oh my God, I'm gonna cum. Please don't stop. Yes, lick it. Keep going, I'm cumming," she screamed. She couldn't take it anymore, and came hard. Her body was convulsing on the chair. She was pulling my head in so tightly I couldn't breathe anymore. I held that suction and continued licking until she began to come down from her orgasm.

I was ready for more. I was rock hard. I knew she wouldn't object. As I climbed on the chair to have what I thought would be the best sex of our lives, a knock came at our door.

"I wonder if we were too loud," I said. My wife just laid there and said nothing. She was still in a zone from her orgasm. I grabbed a robe and went to the door. As I opened it, I was instantly shocked. It was the lady from the pool.

"Hi, my name is Jasmin. I am your personal attendant during your stay," she said. "I wanted to check in to see if there is anything you need now that you have seen your room."

"Well, we honestly haven't gotten to really check the room out yet," I replied.

"We were kinda busy," chimed in Charlie. I didn't even notice that she came in from the pool area. She was standing there in all of her glory. She looked hot, and I grew even harder.

"If I may, I'm sure even your neighbors could tell," replied Jasmin. "My name is Jasmin," she said, reintroducing herself to Charlie.

"Very nice to see you, Jasmin," my wife said, emphasizing the 'see'. "My name is Charlie, and this is my husband Sam."

"I'm sorry, we'll try to keep it down," I replied.

"If I may, it was hot hearing you two," said Jasmin. "Sorry if that was too much. I saw you two by the pool and I think you two look great together."

Charlie quickly chimed in, "it's not too much at all. And you look great also! Sorry if I was staring too much, but I couldn't take my eyes off of you."

"I don't know what it is, but I enjoyed your attention. People look all the time, but you two seemed to be different. It felt like you just enjoyed the view," Jasmin responded.

"I'll let you two explore your room tonight and return in the morning to see if you need anything."

"I look forward to your return," chimed Charlie.

With that, Jasmin left, and Charlie jumped on the bed. "I want to feel you inside of me."

I wasted no time. I climbed on top of my wife and slid easily inside of her. I can't remember the last time she was this wet, I thought to myself. I slowly pumped in and out of her, trying to prolong this experience. That wasn't what Charlie wanted. She rolled us over and impaled herself with my cock. She rocked back and forth, pushing herself down harder and harder each time. I reached up and caressed her breasts. I began to roll her nipples between my fingers. This was all the extra stimulation she needed at the moment.

"Your cock feels so good! I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum on your hard cock!" she screamed. "Cum with me! Fill me baby, fill my pussy with your cum!" Charlie began to scream with pleasure. My wife's reaction sent me over the edge. My cock swelled at the same time I felt her pussy clamp down. I thought I would never finish unloading. My wife rode out her orgasm and then collapsed on top of me.

"That was exactly what I needed," Charlie said. She moved down to lay beside me and nestled into my arm. "I love you very much, Sam."

"I love you too, Charlie. I would be lost in this world without you."

We laid together for a while, and I did not want this moment to end. I was waiting for my wife to get out of bed and clean up, something she always does, however, I soon heard her breathing change. She had fallen fast asleep in my arms. I gazed over this beauty that was my wife and drifted to sleep myself.

Day Two

"Baby, I'm hungry," Charlie said, stirring me from slumber.

"Me too," I replied.

"I'm gonna get a shower, wanna help?" Charlie asked.

"You bet!" I replied

We got in the shower, and we kissed passionately. I grabbed the soap and lathered up my wife, taking my time around all my favorite parts of her. I rubbed her breasts, rolling her nipples between my fingers. I squeezed her ass cheeks, lifting her up and stealing another deep kiss from her. She now took the poof from me and started soaping me up. When she got to my cock, she started stroking it.

"Truth or dare?" she asked.

"Truth," I replied.

"Do you find Jasmin hot?"

"I do find her very attractive, but you are the hottest in my eyes, Love."

"You are being romantic, but I mean it, do you find her hot?"

"Yes, yes I do."

"I do too. I would love to caress her tits!"

"I would like to see that," I responded, "that would be a beautiful sight."

We finished rinsing and got out of the shower. As we were drying, we heard a knock at the door again. "I'll get it, it's probably Jasmin!" my wife said with extra happiness in her voice. She wrapped herself in her towel and went to the door. I took my time drying off and slipped into some swim trunks. I could hear the two ladies talking, and went to the living area to see what the plan was for food. At first, I was shocked to see my wife had ditched her towel. Then I remembered we were in a clothing optional resort. As I had that realization, my wife did too.

"Baby, shorts? You gotta let that cock swing. I like looking at it!"

"It really isn't a bad sight," chimed Jasmin. I began to wonder if Jasmin was like this with all of the guests.

"I thought we needed clothes to get food," I responded.

"Well, if you wish to stay naked, let me know what you would like, and I will bring it to your room," said Jasmin. I was game, so I removed my shorts. We placed an order for breakfast, and soon Jasmin was off to get it for us. My wife and I went to lay by the pool while waiting for food.

About thirty minutes later, we heard Jasmin enter the room. She called out to us at the pool, "Food is here, I hope you don't mind I let myself in."

"It's quite alright, you are helping us out, you are more than welcome to walk in," chimed Charlie. We both got up and went to the table. As we ate, we held a small conversation with Jasmin. She was informing us of some of the things to do at the resort, and we decided that we should take a boat ride to see some of the wildlife in the ocean. We asked her to set that up for us tomorrow, in the morning.

After breakfast, it was time for our massages. Jasmin gave us the scenic route to take, and we parted ways. Before she left, we told her we would be eating in the restaurant tonight, and that we would probably be back late because we would be sitting by the pool, or at the beach. We did ask for some soda to mix drinks, and a bottle of wine to be delivered to our room.

As we walked to get our massages, we held hands. It felt different. After the experience last night, I felt more connected to the woman who decided to put up with me, and our children (they too gained some of my traits).

"Do you find that Jasmin seems to be paying special attention to us?" I asked Charlie.

"Isn't that her job?" Charlie replied.

"Yeah, but sometimes the way she looks at you - it feels like something more."

"I could say the same, I caught her looking down a few times at you."

"I didn't notice. I do wonder if she makes the comments to all of her guests. It's not that it makes me uncomfortable, it just feels like they are more flirtatious than I would have expected."

"Well, I don't mind at all. I think she is gorgeous."

By this point, we had arrived at the massage location. I was really looking forward to this, and was more than ready when they called us in to start. As we got on our respective tables, I looked over to Charlie and told her I loved her, and that she really was my special someone. She whispered an 'I love you too' back.

Once the massage started, I must have fallen asleep until it was time to flip over. I glanced at my wife to see her masseuse massaging her breasts, thinking damn, she's a good looking woman, and closed my eyes to let my own relaxation flow over me.

After our massages, we went back to the room to get our towels and headed to the beach. We grabbed some drinks along the way and found a spot to put our stuff down. We raced each other to the water, which was wonderfully warm, and clear. I pulled my wife in close and gave her a huge hug, and planted a huge kiss on her lips. She responded by kissing me back, moving her tongue into my mouth in a very passionate way.

"Charlie, I love you forever," I said.

"I love you forever, too, baby," Charlie replied. "And you can't hide the proof - I can see and feel that erection."

"You just do these things to me."

"Wanna go lay on the beach?"

"You bet. Although I'll have to walk up there with a hard-on."

"I'll enjoy the show!"

We stayed on the beach until we ran out of drinks. Not wanting to leave, Charlie asked me to get us more to drink. I said I would, and headed for the bar. When I returned with our drinks, I found Charlie talking with Jasmin.

"Sam, Jasmin told me that she could have gotten our drinks. I could have made your hard-on last even longer!"

"It's okay, I enjoyed the walk. And you missed a beautiful tush by the bar."

"Damn it! I should have gone with you then!"

"Well, you can look at mine!" chimed Jasmin. There was that flirting again. She turned around and waved her ass back and forth. I admit, it was a beautiful sight. Even in her clothing.

"Well, I can tell Sam likes it," Charlie said, pointing to my growing cock. "It looks better out of pants though!"

"I'm still on the clock, so this is the best I can do," replied Jasmin. "I'm going to get you more drinks so you don't have to get up anytime soon." She bounced away. I swear it was to make her ass jiggle, knowing we were watching. She returned minutes later with our drinks of choice. We thanked her, and with a "see you later" she was off.

We left the beach two hours later when our drinks ran dry. We stopped at the bar again grabbing some more drinks for our walk back, then returned to the room to shower before dinner. We found a restaurant we wanted to try, and made our way there. Charlie was extra flirtatious during dinner. Caressing my thigh with her foot, dragging her nails down my arms, and even playing with her food. It was hot and I couldn't wait to show her what she was doing to me emotionally and physically.

When we got back to the room, I bent her over the bed. I teased her pussy by rubbing the head of my cock up and down her slit. Her moaning was intense. Her pussy was soaked, and I slid right in.

"You tormented me at dinner, you know. I have been wanting to feel you wrapped around my cock since the appetizers showed up," I said.

"Please take me, Sam! Fuck me!" she replied.

I began thrusting relentlessly. It felt like raw, carnal emotions just took me over. I reached up and wrapped my hands around her shoulders pulling her head towards me while causing her back to arch.

"Yes, please keep going! You have the spot, don't stop!" Charlie screamed. I could feel her knees give out as she buckled toward the bed. I didn't stop though. I pushed down on her shoulders forcing myself deeper into my wife. She reached down and started rubbing her clit with her fingers. Within moments, she was literally screaming. Her pussy tightened so much I had to adjust my intensity to keep thrusting.

I couldn't hold back any more and unleashed my load into my wife's still tightening pussy. This sent her over the edge, and a new experience occurred. I began to feel warmth dripping from my balls and running down my leg. She was shaking, and as soon as I let go, she collapsed on the bed, gripping the sheets. I kept going until I was so soft I couldn't push in any longer. I collapsed next to her on the bed. We laid there for a while, and then crawled into bed where we slept the night away, exhausted from our encounter.

12