Vacation of Hidden Wonders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Three

We woke up late the next morning. I grabbed her and held her close to me. Last night was still running through my mind. We finally got out of bed to clean up and use the bathroom.

"Good morning, you two," came Jasmin's voice. "Looks like you two had some fun last night!"

"Um, good morning," I replied.

"It was hot. Top five experiences for me," said Charlie.

"Sorry I missed it," replied Jasmin. There it was again. She said it with such a flirtatious tone. "I have your boat trip all booked, you'll be leaving in an hour. I have your breakfast here. I hope you don't mind, I just went ahead and got you the same thing as yesterday."

"Thank you, Jasmin, that was nice of you," I said.

"I'm going to go now, enjoy your time on the boat!" said Jasmin.

"Jasmin, before you go, since it is our last night, I would like to have a candlelit seafood dinner in the room with my wife tonight. I am really hoping to have an extremely romantic vibe in the room. Could you help with that?" I asked.

Jasmin told us not to worry, she would have it all taken care of for eight o'clock this evening. We set off to shower, eat and get to our boat. The boat trip was really nice. We decided to attend naked, and while we didn't see much in the way of nature, it was wonderful just being with my wife in the sun and ocean breeze. The trip lasted about two hours, and since we had a late start to our day, it was now pushing two pm.

We decided to head out to the pool for some afternoon drinks and more people watching. We were enjoying our drinks in the pool, when my wife struck up the first question. Keep in mind, when checking out people we look at both sexes equally, and we have many unexplored fantasies.

In a voice only I could hear she whispered, "Hey, babe, check out that cock."

"That one looks very nice. Slightly bigger than me I bet when its at full mast"

"I wonder what it would feel like?" she asked.

"In your pussy? I bet you would enjoy it"

"Probably, but I was thinking along the lines of it in your mouth!"

"Dirty girl you are, babe, but yeah now even I wonder!"

These conversations were normal, for us anyway, and we continued on for a while. All of a sudden we noticed it was getting dark. We truly were enjoying just sitting by the pool, but the drinks seemed to have made us lose track of time. We needed to get back to our room for our dinner. We arrived back to our room just as two men finished setting the room up for us.

"Good evening, your dinner awaits you on the table. Please enjoy!" one man said, and then they both left.

"Come on babe, let's eat!" I said.

Over the next hour, we enjoyed our dinner and each other's company. We decided to take a bottle of wine out to the pool and enjoy the stars on our last night. We got in the pool and my wife swam over to me, wrapped herself around me, and gave me a deep, passionate kiss.

"Thank you for this trip, baby! I have enjoyed my time with you. We needed this vacation! I love you so much! I don't know how it could get any better," said Charlie.

"As long as we have each other, I don't see how it could get any better. I love you a lot, Charlie. I am glad you chose me so many years ago. I wouldn't want to do this life with anyone else!" I replied.

After a while, we moved up to the chairs. I poured us both a glass of wine, and we held hands while staring at the stars. After a while, Charlie got up and moved to straddle me on my chair. We kissed and held each other for a while before she said, "I want you in me one more time before we leave."

She began stroking my cock as she kissed me. I couldn't resist my wife, and within seconds I was rock hard. She lifted herself up, and dropped herself easily onto my cock. We continued to make out while she gently rocked her hips back and forth. I could stay like this forever, I thought. However, my thoughts were quickly broken as my wife brought me back to the real world.

"Jasmin, how long have you been there?" Charlie asked.

I looked over to see Jasmin standing in the doorway, one hand on her clit and the other on fondling her nipples.

"Well, I came by to check on you, and let myself in again. I wanted to say goodbye, as I know you are leaving tomorrow and I have off, so I wouldn't see you. When I saw you two embracing each other, it just turned me on so without thinking I stripped my clothes off and started touching myself. It was so sensual and hot!"

"What do we do now, Charlie?" I asked my wife.

"I can leave if you wish. I am sorry," stated Jasmin.

My wife looked down at me. A smile had come across her face. We had often talked about having another girl, and said it would need to be spontaneous.

"I think we just figured out how the night could get better. Jasmin, come lie down on the chair," my wife instructed. Jasmin did as instructed. We always said my wife would be lead if anything like this were to happen. My wife climbed off my cock and went to the chair where Jasmin was now lying.

"Would you like to kiss me, Jasmin?" Charlie asked.

"Yes, I would," Jasmin replied.

"Can I taste you?" Charlie asked.

"Yes."

Charlie leaned in and started gently kissing Jasmin. This progressed to deeper, more passionate kissing. My wife's hand moved down Jasmin's body. She stopped to fondle her breasts for a few minutes before moving further down to explore her pussy with her fingers.

"You're so very wet, Jasmin," Charlie said.

"I very much enjoyed watching you and Sam. You two have a connection and it was a turn on watching you two." Jasmin replied. My wife began kissing down Jasmin's body. She sucked on her nipples and Jasmin moaned. What a cute moan, I thought to myself. Slowly, my wife kissed her way down to Jasmin's mound. "You smell so sweet, Jasmin. I can't wait to taste you!"

My wife leaned in and started blowing cool air over her hot mound. She stuck her tongue out and with just the tip outlined Jasmin's pussy. Jasmin reacted by gripping the arms of the chair tightly. I don't blame her. I know what my wife can do with just the tip of her tongue. Slowly, my wife began moving deeper with her tongue strokes, until she was right on Jasmin's clit.

I couldn't help myself. This was hot, and I had to stroke my cock. The precum was already dripping down my shaft and hanging from my balls. After about five minutes, my wife lifted her tongue away.

"Jasmin, you know what would make this better?" she asked.

"You are making me feel so good, what could make it better?" Jasmin asked in response.

"Sam is over there by himself. He shouldn't have to pleasure himself. Will you suck on him while I finish what I started?" Jasmin nodded yes. "Good. Sam, let her taste your cock. I can see you glistening from here. And you are not allowed to cum. Your cum is mine only."

"I want nothing more than to give you my cum, baby."

I moved to Jasmin's head and put my cock near her mouth. She slowly began sucking on my cock. Charlie resumed licking. As my wife intensified her licking, Jasmin intensified her sucking. Soon, my entire cock was disappearing into her mouth. All of a sudden, Jasmin's back began to arch and she pulled off my cock.

"I'm, I'm going to cum!" screamed Jasmin. She gripped the arms of the chair and started to tremble. Her legs clamped down on my wife's head, but that didn't stop Charlie, she kept going. Jasmin was panting hard, and soon she couldn't talk. Her eyes rolled back as she convulsed one last time before collapsing onto the chair.

"That - That was amazing," said Jasmin.

"We aren't through yet," replied Charlie.

"Jasmin, stand up. Sam, you lie down now. I want to be licked." Charlie positioned me so that my head was just at the edge of the chair. She straddled my face so that I could easily lick her clit. I planned to take my time. Her pussy was so wet, and she tasted absolutely delicious! I started licking her clit and she began moaning out loud. I knew I had the spot as she started grinding on my face.

"Jasmin, climb on while he licks me. You can feel his cock inside you. I promise, you won't be disappointed." Jasmin climbed up onto the chair and slowly lowered herself onto my engorged cock. She let herself drop all the way down and gasped when she hit the bottom.

"Oh, yes, that feels amazing! Charlie, I'm so jealous you can have this whenever you want it!" Jasmin exclaimed. She started grinding herself on my cock. She started slowly, and then quickened her pace. She began pressing herself hard into me while Charlie was grinding on my face in absolute pleasure.

"Yes, Sam, that's the spot, keep going," Charlie said as she leaned forward placing her hands on my chest. She was grinding on my face furiously now, so I knew she was close. I could see that she had leaned in and her and Jasmin were now making out right above me. This is some sort of Heaven I thought to myself.

I reached up to help my wife out by grabbing her nipples. I rolled them in my fingers and after about thirty seconds my wife screamed in pleasure, "I'm cummminnngggg!" I heard Jasmin exclaim "Me toooo!" as her pussy clamped down on my cock. My wife's orgasm was so intense she coated my face.

Her juices were dripping from my face and a small pool had formed around my head on the chair. Jasmin kept grinding, and I would have gladly let her, but my cum belonged to my wife. I stopped Jasmin, and both girls climbed off me.

Charlie laid down on the open chair and spread her legs wide, rubbing her clit again.

"May I try to make you cum like Sam just did?" asked Jasmin.

"I would love for you to lick me," replied Charlie.

Much like Charlie had done with Jasmin, she now reciprocated the pleasure with my wife. She climbed on top and the two immediately began kissing. Jasmin slowly kissed her way down to my wife's breasts where she took her time almost torturing Charlie. Charlie was squirming underneath Jasmin, begging for Jasmin's tongue on her clit. Jasmin obliged and moved down to start licking my wife's pussy. She nibbled on her lips and moved her tongue around in circles on Charlie's clit.

It was such an amazing view watching my wife get pleasure from another woman. Jasmin's ass was in the air exposing her sweet pussy. My wife must have had a chance to see my gaze.

"Take her. Pound her pussy. Remember, do not cum!" Charlie all but screamed. I did not hold back. I slammed my cock into Jasmin's pussy. Her moan was loud, but muffled as she kept licking my wife. I sped up and slowed down with my thrusting. Since I was in control I could take her to the edge and know that I wouldn't cum. I could feel Jasmin's pussy getting wetter.

I decided it was time to just go for it and began railing Jasmin. She began to arch her back wildly and the muffled moans were getting louder. I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock for the second time. I think it was a combination of horniness, Jasmin's licking, and her moaning, but Charlie was soon going over the edge again.

"Fuck, yes," they both screamed, almost in unison. I pulled out of Jasmin to ensure I wouldn't cum.

"Sam, lay down. I'm going to ride you until my pussy is full of your cum," my wife demanded.

I laid down on the chair and my wife wasted no time impaling herself. She began to ride fast and furious. Jasmin leaned in and began kissing my wife while she was riding me. I swear I could feel even more juice flow out of my wife when she did. My wife leaned back a bit and Jasmin took the opportunity to reach down and rub my wife's clit. Amazingly, my wife began to cum again.

"Baby, cum, fill my pussy! I want to feel your cock explode," Charlie screamed. Her pussy clamped down hard on my cock. I came hard inside my wife. My cum and her juices were now all over the both of us. Charlie got off me and collapsed on the open chair.

"Can I taste you two together?" Jasmin asked. My wife just nodded yes. Without hesitation, Jasmin moved down and started licking my wife's pussy. As she pulled away to reposition, a string of my cum hung between her tongue and Charlie's pussy.

That's fucking hot, I thought to myself. Jasmin went back down and continued licking Charlie's pussy, until she was sure she had all the remaining cum. At this point we were all spent.

"Would you like to shower with us, Jasmin," Charlie asked.

"No, I think I am going to go. I really think you two are great together, and thank you for everything tonight. Enjoy your last evening together. It was really great meeting you two," Jasmin said. Jasmin gathered her clothes, dressed and after a quick hug, she was out the door. My wife and I showered, but didn't have the energy for much else. We climbed into our bed to get some much needed rest.

Day Four

We awoke around 10 am. Just enough time to get packed back up and head out front for our transport back. As we checked out, the receptionist asked about our stay.

"It was great. We really enjoyed our massages and the pool. And the beach was awesome!" I replied.

"Yeah, our personal attendant was amazing. She made sure we had everything we needed, we tipped her very nicely," Charlie said, as she winked at me.

"If I may ask, who was your attendant?" the receptionist questioned.

"Jasmin," Charlie replied.

"Well, whatever she did for you, I hope you didn't tip too much. We don't have any attendants by that name. In fact, all of our attendants are male." the receptionist stated.

"Well, I guess you could say we tipped accordingly for what she did for us anyway." I said.

Our transportation arrived to take us to the airport. The first half of the ride we didn't say a word to each other. We just held each other close.

"Tell me baby, what are your thoughts on our vacation experience?" I asked my wife.

"I learned so much about myself, and us. I really enjoyed our experience," Charlie replied.

"I guess you could say it was a vacation of hidden wonders," I replied. "We definitely have a story, likely one to never share. I never believed I could have loved you more, but I do find more connected to you now that I ever thought I could be."

"I can't wait to get home. I really want you again." Charlie said. "I love you very much, baby. I am glad the experience happened, and that you were there. I felt safe with you partaking, and being by my side."

"I am glad to have had that experience with you. I love you too!"

12