Vacation Pains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was about to say something else, but I looked away and took his cock into my mouth. Whatever it was, it turned into a sharp inhale, and he placed his hands on my head. His fingers entwined in my hair as I bobbed my head slowly, stroking the rest of his length at the same pace.

I didn't know how much of his cock I could get into my mouth. It took me a moment to figure out the best way to suck him so that he didn't hit my teeth and I was still able to breathe. Once I managed, I slowly started increasing the amount of dick I was able to take, working my way up as far as I could until his cock pressed firmly against the back of my throat.

I'm not one of those girls with no gag reflex, but I can manage fairly well. I paused once Will's cock was as far in my mouth as I could get it, adjusted and held my breath, and proceed to swallow as much of him as I could. Even still, it wasn't everything, but Will groaned and tightened his fingers in my hair.

"Fuck," he swore. "Jesus fucking... You look so hot, Lauren."

I bobbed my head slowly and carefully as I looked up at Will, his cock as deep in my mouth as I could take it. Will was struggling to control his breathing as he watched me, and the sight of him, the feel of him, everything had me incredibly turned on. I started moving my head again, reaching up to stroke him as I resumed a slightly faster rhythm, and as I sucked his cock, I moved my other hand between my legs.

It took Will a moment to realize what I was doing, and when he did, he swore again. My slit was dripping wet and I was so horny I almost ached. A muffled moan vibrated against his cock as I rubbed my clit, and Will's fingers tightened in my hair again. As gently as he could, he pulled my head back. There was a wet popping sound as I released his cock from my mouth and looked up at him.

"Problem?" I breathed, not bothering to stop my fingers from circling my clit.

"Yes." He let go of my hair and grabbed my arms, pulling me to my feet. "I haven't gotten to touch your pussy yet, and here you are enjoying it without me."

The sheer difference in size between Will's body and my own shocked me again as he nearly tossed me on the bed. Looming over me, he looked like a giant, albeit a gentle one. He leaned down to kiss me, a hard, bruising kiss, before licking and sucking his way down my body. His tongue traced patterns along my chest and swirled past my breasts, his beard bristling against my skin. He stopped momentarily to flick each of my nipples. His mouth continued its travels down my rib cage and onto my stomach, where he kissed my belly button before beginning a series of kisses further and further down. It was agonizingly slow, and I was aching all over and begging for more by the time he finally placed a kiss on the top of my mound, just above my slit.

"I can stop here, if you want." He looked up at me, eyes innocent.

"Don't you dare," I gasped. "Please Will. I can't take it anymore."

It turns out I could take it a little bit more, because even though he dipped his head, his mouth hovered just above my clit as he breathed in my scent. I could feel his breath, hot and steady against me.

"Please," I begged again.

He lowered his mouth, his tongue flicking out to taste me, just brushing against my clit. I nearly screamed in frustration, but he finally started licking my pussy in earnest, his tongue swirling and licking my clit.

Will only paused to readjust me, bringing my legs over his shoulders so he had better access to my pussy. Once he did, he reached up and took my breast in his hand, his thumb brushing my nipple again and again. He took his other hand to my dripping hole and slowly pushed one thick finger inside of me. The sound that left my lips was lustful, almost animalistic, and I brought my hands to Will's head as the finger inside my pussy curled, pressing against my g-spot. I writhed under him, urging him on, grinding greedily against his mouth.

He sucked gently on my clit, pausing for a moment as he pushed a second finger inside my dripping hole, and resumed his pace. I felt the telltale signs of an orgasm starting deep in my stomach as he pumped both fingers inside me and licked my clit rapidly.

"I'm going to come," I gasped. "Please, don't stop, I'm so close..."

He didn't stop. Instead, he curled the fingers again, and as he hit my g-spot, my orgasm ripped through my body. I felt my legs clench against Will's head, felt my back arch as I thrashed against the bed. Tremors rose and fell through me, and I gasped for breath. It took a few moments to come back down to earth, but when I did, Will was slowly pulling his fingers from my pussy and wiping his mouth and beard across the back of his hand.

"Fuck," was all I could say, and he laughed.

"If you'll let me," he said, that husky sound returning to his voice.

"Oh god yes." He was looming over me again, and I reached up to bring his face down to mine. I could taste my juices on his lips and beard as I kissed him. As he relaxed against me, I felt his hard cock pushing against my leg, and remembered my worries about it fitting inside me. "Do you have a condom?" I asked suddenly.

He pulled back and rolled to the edge of the bed, grabbing for his shorts. "It's what I stopped for," he said.

I bit my lip as he found it, ripping the package open to put it on. "Will, I'm a little nervous," I admitted.

He had the condom part way on, but stopped and looked up at me. "What's wrong?"

I blushed. "Your cock... I'm just not sure..." I couldn't figure out how to say it without sounding ridiculous. "It's really big," I finished lamely.

Will laughed. "Sorry," he said. "I don't mean to laugh. Are you worried about me hurting you?" I nodded, swallowing hard. His expression turned serious as he finished putting the condom on and crawled back towards me. "I'm going to go really slow." His fingers were back between my legs, probing at my slit. "I'm going to make sure you're ready." His fingers slid inside me again, making me shudder. "And if it's too much, at any point, tell me. We'll figure something else out."

"Okay." I nodded, my lips parted as I breathed in. He pushed my legs further apart and moved between them. Before doing anything else, he made sure the pillows behind me were comfortable, checking to make sure I was okay. I nodded again, though I was still shaking a bit.

"Relax," he said. He pushed his fingers inside me again, making sure I was wet and ready. Once he was convinced, he removed his hand and grabbed his cock. I looked down, watching as he positioned the tip against my hole. "Relax," he repeated, looking at me. "I promise, it'll feel better if you do."

I took a breath and focused on unclenching my muscles. "Do it," I said suddenly. "Please."

He pushed the tip of his cock into my pussy, and I watched as my inner lips stretched to accommodate him. My breath came in short gasps as he pushed in just a little further, then further. I watched as his cock disappeared inside of me, and made small, uncontrollable noises as I felt an incredible fullness. By the time he was fully inside me, I was panting. My head tilted back and I slammed my eyes shut, focusing on staying relaxed as the walls of my pussy stretched around him.

"Are you okay?" he asked quietly, his voice restrained.

I tried to say yes, but all that came out was a groan. I nodded instead.

"Okay. I'm going to pull out and do it again," he told me. I exhaled as he withdrew his cock, pausing before he thrust into me again. There was less resistance this time, and his hips met mine more quickly than the previous thrust. Again, he asked if I was okay.

"Yes," I managed to say that time. "Oh god, yes."

He repeated the action again - a slow withdrawal, then another thrust forward, and a pause while he was inside me.

"I was crazy," I gasped before he could ask me if I was okay. "This feels amazing."

"Can I go a bit faster?"

It was only then that I opened my eyes and realized Will was struggling to go so slowly. He clearly wanted to fuck me relentlessly, and was holding back solely for me.

"Yes," I breathed. "Do it."

To his credit, he didn't start slamming away immediately. He moved inside me slightly faster, but still gently, and built up the pace as he went. The noises coming from my mouth weren't ones I had heard myself make before. Instead of satisfied moans, tiny, high-pitched cries came from my throat. The feeling of his cock inside me was unlike anything I'd experienced before - the sudden fullness, followed by a hollowness as he pulled out. It was amazing and strange, pleasurable and painful, absolutely erotic. I couldn't get enough.

Will began fucking me harder. He leaned forward, his elbows on either side of me, and he rested heavily on them to avoid crushing me as he fucked me. My legs were spread as far as they could go and my knees were pushed as high as I could get them, and I moaned as I suddenly realized I could feel another orgasm building.

I raised my hips slightly to meet Will's as he fucked me, and we both cried out at the deepness. "I'm going to come again," I gasped, and it was just a moment later that it hit.

It was unlike any other orgasm I had ever experienced. Not only could I barely control my movements as it rolled through me like lightning, pleasure shooting from every nerve in my body, but a sudden wetness between us made me realize I had squirted. I had never had that happen before, and I was shocked, although Will didn't seem to notice. He grunted suddenly, then stilled inside me, groaning as his own orgasm hit.

We lay together, both panting, both holding on to each other like the other was a lifesaver. Will pulled out, and only then seemed to notice the mess I'd made.

"Sorry," I whispered. "I've never done that. I didn't even know that could happen to me."

Will grinned. "Honored to be the first, then," he replied. He kissed me, and I reveled in the tenderness of the action, enjoying his lips against mine. "Let me clean up, I'll grab you a towel."

I laid back against the bed, still catching my breath and willing the feeling to return to my body. Will came back and helped me wipe off, then pushed the comforter off the bed before returning to my side. Half-asleep already, I could feel a dull throb between my legs, though it was a pain I almost enjoyed.

**

A hand was resting on my hip, and there was a solid warmth against my back. I came to a slow realization the next morning that someone was beside me before the memories of the previous night returned. The warmth against my back was Will's chest, and as I straightened my legs and shifted, I brushed against his legs and stomach. His body was curled around me, and again I felt dwarfed by his size - not just the little spoon, but like a commemorative teaspoon next to a ladle. The hand on my hip gently squeezed and released, and his lips kissed my shoulder.

"Morning." I yawned, slowly stretching out along Will's body. My hips ached, as did my stomach muscles, and a dull ache still radiated from inside my pussy.

"How are you feeling?" Will's lips brushed against my skin as he spoke.

"Mmm." I yawned again. "Pretty wonderful, actually."

The hand on my hip started sliding around to my stomach, pulling my body closer to him. From behind, I could feel his cock starting to stir, half-erect against my ass. "How wonderful?" he whispered, and his hand slid up to cup my breast.

As much as I wanted to, I didn't think taking his enormous cock inside me again was possible right at that moment. The fucking Will had given me the night before was incredible, but my body wasn't quite recovered.

I wiggled my ass against his cock, feeling him twitch and grow harder. "I don't know if I can fuck you quite yet, but..." I trailed off as I pressed my ass back against him. He whimpered softly as his grip on my breast became more firm.

"I don't think I can do anything to your butt without hurting you," he mumbled.

I giggled. "Not without about a gallon of lube. But I wasn't saying 'butt.'"

Squirming out of Will's grip, I pulled the sheets back and pushed him onto his back. Well, I pushed on his chest and said "Roll onto your back," because there was no chance of me being able to shift him myself. Once he was in place, I crawled past him gingerly, my legs still stiff from a combination of sleep and pushing physical limitations, and nestled myself in between his legs.

Will wasn't quite fully hard yet, and I traced my fingers up and down his cock, stroking softly. I cupped his balls gently, eliciting a small grunt, before taking his semi-hard cock in my mouth. He groaned again, and I worked my tongue along his shaft, feeling him grow in my mouth, enjoying the sounds he was making as I got him more and more erect.

When he was standing at full-mast, I repeated my actions from the previous night - stroking, taking him as deep as I could, and repeating, until he was as far back in my throat as I could manage. Will grabbed onto my head, controlling the pace of the bobbing. I kept a hand wrapped around the base of his cock as he increased the pace.

At some point, it went from me sucking Will's cock to Will fucking my face. He was panting and grunting as he directed my head, his hands tangled in my curls, and I tried valiantly to keep up as his cock was forced deeper and deeper into my throat. Tears sprung into my eyes as I tried to pace my breathing, until finally he thrust into my mouth a little too hard, and I gagged, the tears spilling down my face as I pulled back.

Will released his grip on my hair. "Shit, are you okay?" A hand went under my chin as he took his cock out of my mouth and forced me to look up at him. "Shit, oh no. Lauren, I'm so sorry. Fuck. You're crying."

I shook my head, swallowing and wiping my eyes. "I'm not crying," I managed to say. "Not like, sad crying. It's a side effect of having something huge shoved down your throat repeatedly." I grinned, catching my breath. "Just a little too deep on that last one, up until then I was fine. Come on, let's keep going."

He looked shocked, but I paid no attention, and resumed my position between his legs with his cock in my mouth. His hands floated above my head for a moment, uncertain, but I picked up nearly where we'd left off, opening my throat to swallow as much of his length as I could - without gagging, of course.

Will groaned and his hands ended up back on my head. He seemed to take my word for it that I was okay, because fairly soon, he was fucking my mouth again, his legs tensing as he gently thrust up while pushing my head down. It didn't take much longer before the grunting was a regular sound.

He released my hair suddenly, though his hips still strained forward. "Lauren, I'm gonna... if you don't want it in your mouth, I need you to move, now," he gasped. "I'm close."

I don't know if he was surprised that I didn't move, but I didn't even change the pace at which he'd been forcing his cock down my throat. A loud cry was followed by the feeling of hot cum spurting into my mouth. I pulled back a bit, stroking him as he came, holding just the tip in my mouth as he finished. Once I was sure he was done, I moved back and swallowed the tangy, salty cum in my mouth.

Crawling back up the bed, I laid down, resting my head on the pillow next to Will. His eyes were closed, an expression of calm bliss on his face. When he felt me lie next to him, he opened his eyes and turned towards me, pulling my head towards him for a kiss.

"That was amazing," he said between kisses. "Let me return the favor."

I smiled and laughed. "Give me a raincheck on that," I said. "I need to stretch out a bit first."

He looked concerned again. "Are you sure you're okay? It really sounds like I hurt you."

"It's not painful..." I thought for a moment. "It's more like being stiff. Like you know when you work out really hard or something the day before? I just need to get moving and shower, it'll go away."

He finally took my word for it and after a few more kisses, Will and I parted with a promise to meet at the pool after breakfast. After he left, I crawled out of bed and stretched, bending and loosening my muscles. Just the quick stretch helped with the stiffness, and it was almost completely gone after I had a hot shower and dressed for the day. Breakfast was fast - Will and I slept in a bit more than usual, so I caught the tail end of the buffet - and then I made my way down to the pool.

I tracked down my parents and their friends rather quickly. "Lauren!" my mom said. "Are you going to hang out with us old folks today?"

"Sure." I smiled. "Last day of the trip, right?"

"And the foam party!" Angela shouted. They already seemed to be three sheets to the wind.

"What's a foam party?"

"I don't know if she should go to the foam party." Will walked up while Angela was starting to explain. "She's so short, she'll get lost in the pool forever."

"You'll just have to watch out for her, Will," Mom said.

I bit back a laugh and got settled in one of the chairs.

The next few hours were a blast. We drank and splashed in the pool, taking over the swim up bar and befriending anyone else who came past. If anyone suspected Will and I spent the night together, it wasn't obvious, and any lingering soreness I'd had was gone by the afternoon.

I took a break after lunch, applying more sunscreen before stretching out on a lounger to read for a bit. I had only grabbed a trashy magazine, since I knew I would be spending most of the day with people and would only really need short breaks from the water.

Will came out of the water with a cocktail. I admired the view from behind my sunglasses - the water dripping off his swimsuit, which was hanging low on his hips. The tattoos across his chest and arms glistened as he dried off, sitting on the edge of my lounger. For a short moment, none of the old timers were around.

"Is the aqua therapy helping?" Will asked pointedly. I smiled up at him.

"Like a charm. I feel like a spry young virgin."

He choked a bit on his drink as I howled with laughter. "Is that so?" he finally said, an eyebrow raised. "Well, we better really, really make sure." He stood up and moved next to me, his arms sliding underneath my knees.

"Wait, wait!" I shrieked with laughter as he picked me up. "Let me put my magazine down! And my sunhat!"

"Get her in here, Will!" hollered Gary. Suddenly everyone was cheering for me to be thrown into the pool.

"My hat, wait!" I pitched the magazine down and flailed towards my head, trying to get the hat off. Will paused for just a moment to let me put it down, then took three giant, bounding steps towards the pool. I expected him to toss me in, but he held tight instead, and cannon-balled into the pool with me in his arms.

I barely had time to hold my breath and close my eyes, but managed. Underwater, Will released me, and I popped up slightly before he did, sputtering and laughing as the people at the pool shouted and clapped. I laughed along with them, paddling towards the swim up bar as Will surfaced.

"Asshole!" I yelled at him, and everyone laughed again. He paddled after me, gleeful.

We sat at the bar until the hosts around the pool started lugging out a large machine and announced it was time for the foam party.

"No one's explained to me what this is yet," I mentioned.

It turned out not to really need an explanation. A foam party included loud music playing as the resort staff turned the pool into a gigantic bubble bath. The machine they lugged out blew thick bubbles across the surface of the pool, and Will pulled me forward as the foam took over the bar area.

The energy of the party was amazing. It was just a bunch of drunk people in a pool with bubbles everywhere, but that day, it felt like a wild rave. I was thankful that Will stayed close. The pool was deeper on me than most people already, so the addition of huge piles of foam everywhere made it almost impossible for me to see anything.