All Comments on 'Vacation Pt. 01: Meeting the Family'

by Fantasybot88

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dreadful!!

There are so many spelling mistakes that I had to spend far too much time trying to work out what you intended to say that I lost the drift of the story!!

Find someone who is able to spell to rewrite it for you!!

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Great Start

That is a great first part and I hope you do continue writing it. I thought the writing was fine and since I actually speak English I had no problem understanding anything you saying in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not dreadful

Dreadful anon is a moron. There were a couple mistakes, but far from enough to distract from the story. Only a grammar nazi wielding a red pen would be distracted from this tale. No, your real, and only, problem here is it's too short. Try not to cut yourself off so abruptly. Cliffhangers are fine, but stopping just for the sake of stopping is not. If your muse quit, wait until she returns to finish. Otherwise great job. I foresee mucho sexual combos here, including Mom stuffed full of cock with a face full of muff parked on her face. I look forward to many chapters. 5*

Jedd

Fantasybot88Fantasybot88almost 5 years agoAuthor
Spelling

I didn't realize I had a distracting amount of spelling errors in this one! I'll be sure to do a better job checking my work when I release the next part. Hopefully, the story only improves from here!

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 5 years ago
James ruined it for me

He acted like a wimp the whole time.

DoctorSpenglerDoctorSpengleralmost 5 years ago
Jarring, disjointed construction wreck

Almost every paragraph held at least one to two partial sentences that consistently interrupted the flow of what would otherwise be a fairly interesting beginning! Erk!

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
Could be a fantastic possibility but a weak start.

What a wimp.

lazarus402002lazarus402002almost 5 years ago
like it, a bit short but still a good idea..

sheesh, people, this is a story, you know? entertainment?. this is not English class, get over it.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
fun story

a nice tease so far. agree with the comment it's a little short.

cma68cma68over 4 years ago
Horrible grammar is holding you back

Comments to the contrary not withstanding, your writing is really, really bad. Like not even high school level writing bad. I think your story has possibilities, but you need to show you care about your work by writing in complete sentences and proofreading your work before submitting. Hopefully, you can find an editor to help you improve. You may have the greatest ideas, but if you can't communicate them clearly and succinctly, no one is going to keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous