Vacation Pt. 02: The Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned in between breaths as we continued our forbidden embrace. I know it's wrong, and it's perverted, and it's immoral, but I didn't care anymore. She felt too good in my arms. She felt so good on my cock. I couldn't bear not to continue this clandestine affair. I need her to show me what it's like to be a man.

Emily pulled back for a moment, lust had taken control over her. "You've done so much for me already. Why don't you let me show you how I like to give massages?" She motioned for us to continue in a place that was a bit more private. Guiding me inside with her hand still firmly gripped around my cock, leading me around like a dog on a leash.

Even the slightest touch of her hand is enough to control me. My hands with their rough callouses from lifting weights couldn't hold a candle to the way her dainty hands could expertly stroke me.

"Finish the rest of your wine. You're going to need it for what I have in store," She promised as she directed me to take a seat on the worn hotel chair. I eagerly gulped down the rest of the glass. The liquid quickly stripping away any inhibitions that I might've had an hour earlier.

Emily got down on her knees in front of me and smiled as she slowly pulled my swim trunks off. When she did my cock eagerly sprung out of my shorts. Ridged and standing at attention for its new master.

Emily's eyes grew wide with amazement. She tried wrapping her dainty hand around it but couldn't with only one. The slightest touches were sending shockwaves through my body. She then gripped it with both of her hands.

"This is being wasted at that all-boys school of yours," Emily said with wonder as she continued to inspect it, "even I haven't had one this big before."

"Think you can handle it?" The wine was making me bolder by the minute.

Emily let out a laugh, "Don't get too cocky. I should be the one asking you that question."

"Prove it then"

With a look of determination, Emily shifted her focus back to my cock. Starting by giving my tip a soft kiss. Then gingerly working her way down with her sweet lips. I leaned back and tried to contain myself the best I could while her expert tongue danced around my dick with growing enthusiasm.

Once it was fully lubricated she leaned back and started jerking me off with two hands. Giving me another look that showed she knew this was a challenge she would win easily.

"Oh come on," dissatisfied voice, "where did all that confidence go?"

"I..." she tightened her grip, using her unexpected strength choke the words out of me. Like a velvet vice grip. I let out a small moan, barely able to collect myself to speak. She had all the tools she needed to rock my world, and she knew it.

"Just keep going," I begged.

"We're just getting started," she said triumphantly as she moved back down to my dick. Taking the tip into her mouth.

This easily is the best feeling I've ever experienced. Watching her quickly and eagerly bob her head up and down my big cock is a work of art. Truly poetry in motion. Her warmth, the way her tongue twirled around my head, the unique feeling of her sucking me, and her hand caressing and tickling my balls felt like heaven. I would extend this moment out forever if I could.

I grabbed her hair and pushed her farther down my cock. Hearing her choke and sputter is music to my ears. I latched onto my fistful of hair even tighter as I guided her up and down my shaft. I loved watching the way her spit dribbled down her chin as she swallowed me.

For all of her big talk earlier, she seemed to have met her match. Every time she tried to force herself down to my balls, she wouldn't be able to make it. I was a little disappointed that she couldn't take me the entire way, but her quick strokes and the way she eagerly swirled her way around my tip were driving me crazy. I could feel the pressure mounting inside of me. It had been less than a minute but the intensity of her blowjob was going to make me burst much quicker than I would've liked.

"I'm going to cum!" I yelled

It only made her go faster. Frantically slurping and gagging on my pulsing dick. She knew what was coming, and she wanted to swallow every last drop of it.

My knuckles were going white from how hard I was gripping the arm of the chair. The hand I had on Emily's head forced her all the way down to my balls. I could feel the tip of my dick slamming into the back of her throat. I couldn't help myself. It felt so good I didn't care how much my fat cock suffocated her. I knew she was enough of a slut to love it.

I shot my first load of cum straight down her throat. An eruption 18 years in the making had just been released deep inside Emily. Pumping out more cum than I ever thought was possible. Emily had closed her eyes as she accepted me inside her. Trying her best to swallow everything I had to offer to her.

Emily enthusiastically gulped it down. But she got caught off guard by the sheer amount of cum I unloaded into her. She struggled to keep up. Her face grew bright red and tears began welling up in her eyes as she pushed her petite body to its limits struggling to suck all of me down. Excess cum she was unable to swallow seeped out her mouth and dripped onto her perky breasts.

Once I had finished Emily pulled back violently. Strings of spit and cum still bridging the gap between her drenched lips and my satisfied cock. She gasped for air, causing her to cough a little. Making even more cum to gush out of her mouth and onto her breasts while she struggled to regain her composure. Her mascara was smeared and runny; her hair was a tousled mess.

"Those pictures we took earlier were sexy as fuck, but I think you look a lot better with my cum on your face," I said triumphantly. Satisfied that I could push Emily to such extremes.

She shook her head dismissively as she regained a little composure. Emily then swallowed the remainder of the cum in her mouth with a cute little gulp. She looked at me with a dumb, satisfied smile; as if there still wasn't anything on her mind besides drinking my cum.

"Good lord you cum buckets. I'm impressed," her tongue lapping up the cum still on her lips.

"You're incredible," I said between deep breaths.

"I've never seen this much cum before," Her fingers were stroking her breasts. Scooping up the last drops of cum and sucking it off her fingers. "It's absolutely delicious."

I had no idea what to say. I never would've imagined that my cum would taste good. That must be a girl thing.

"I think we should probably be getting back to the pool. My mom might be worried if we're gone too long."

Emily let out a sigh. "You're probably right."

I stood up and made my way to the bathroom to clean myself up a little. Logic and reason finally began to make their way back into my mind. What the fuck have I done? I just committed incest! And I liked it! What the fuck is wrong with me!

I didn't have long to think before Emily barged her way through the door. Completely unashamed about what just took place in the bedroom. Inspecting the mess I made in the mirror.

"You smeared my makeup, James." Clearly not bothered by the fact that we would now have to face the rest of our family, knowing what we just did together.

"Uh... I'm sorry about that," I said while I looked away from her gorgeous body. Still ashamed about what I had just done.

She turned to face me. "Don't be. We're going to have a fun time this week."

"Wait! This was an accident! We're both drunk! We can't do this again, it's wrong!"

"I'm not drunk, Jason. Plus I saw the way you've been looking at all three of us since you've gotten here. You're the horniest kid I've ever seen in my life. Well-endowed too. You'd be an idiot if you didn't think I would be using that to my advantage."

"No! You won't! I'm not doing this again!" I yelled even though in the back of my mind I knew that it was probably a lie.

"Yes, you will."

I was shocked. Does she have no shame?! I feel terrible! However, I looked over her young, athletic body once more and I knew she was right. Emily always gets what she wants. I want it too. I want to fuck her more than anything. My brain constantly has been telling me no, but my body has been emphatically telling me yes.

"I need to head back down before anyone gets suspicious," I said quickly while trying to push past her. Emily forcefully slapped her hand onto my chest. Making a loud thump that could probably be heard down the hallway. Then her hand slowly slid down and took my hand into hers. She leaned in like she wanted to whisper something into my ear. I leaned in with her. To my surprise, I was met with a peck on the lip.

I wanted to pull back in shock, but I didn't. My body moved on its own as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Tasting the sweetness of her lips and enjoying the feeling of her naked body pressing against mine.

She pulled back and I just stood there and stared into her eyes for a moment. Accepting the fact that I was going to do whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted it.

"Weren't you going to head back down," she asked. Cutting my moment of realization short.

"Yes of course," I said while hastily pushing past her and heading straight for the door. Slightly embarrassed that she caught me in her seductive gaze for that long. Like a junky looking for his next hit, I'd be back for more as soon as I possibly could.

I absentmindedly wandered back down to the pool. Noticing that my dad had taken the chair I was sitting in previously, everyone had settled in and seemed content with tanning by the pool after a long day of travel.

"What took you so long?" My mother barked at me, not skipping a beat.

"Uh, I just got caught up looking at my phone for a minute."

Jesus, I can't come up with anything better than that? If my mind hadn't sunk so far into the gutter with what just happened, I probably would've come up with something a little more convincing. Unfortunately, I'm forced to go with it now.

"Of course, you millennials are always so wrapped up in your technology. It's ridiculous! I spend all this time and money taking you to the beach and you're sitting in your room on that blasted phone."

Lisa leaned over "go easy on him Barbra. He was probably just talking to one of his girlfriends," She said with a wink in my direction.

"No, no it was just my friends texting me," I lied. Hoping my clear apprehension about this subject would cause them to drop it.

"Sorry for taking your spot by the way," my dad added. Even though he didn't make any attempt to move. Rooted there as if he had an anchor lodged into the concrete beneath him.

"It's ok, I'm going to go for a swim anyway." I desperately need to be alone for a minute to collect my thoughts. One can only stand there and squirm for so long before they must escape from such an awkward situation.

"That's why we're here," My dad said happily as he sipped on whatever liquor filled his coconut. Delighted I wasn't going to make him move.

Lisa and my Mom continued to debate the merits of my generation's apparent "addiction" to technology as I made my way to the pool. Not even bothering to dip my toes in before diving headfirst into the warm water. Finally feeling alone for the first time today.

Lost in thought, I floated aimlessly in the pool. Away from the craziness that is my family and into the playful splashing coming from some of the more functional families in the pool. Once I had found a nice ledge to prop myself up on to continue people watching, I peeked back to where our chairs were. Feeling comfortable enough to admire Lisa and Katie more discreetly from this distance. Only to see Emily catch my eye as she approached the others. Giving me a wink before setting herself up on the edge of the chair Katie was laying out on.

I could make out that the three women were discussing something, but the noise of the pool made it impossible for me to make out any of what they were saying. Times like these make me wish that I could read lips. Alas, I was stuck trying to draw meaning only from their facial expressions. Something that I've never been particularly good at. But I'm good enough to make out the confusion on both the faces of Lisa and Katie as the conversation continued. My mother butting into the conversation didn't look too promising either. She does tend to interrupt conversations about anything she's passionate about, especially if she knows you're wrong. That's why the apparent confusion on her face concerned me more than the others.

Emily gestured in my direction. I immediately tried my best to look like I was minding my own business. Fuck. Now I know they're talking about me. Emily wouldn't have been so stupid to tell everyone what we were doing upstairs, would she? If she even mentions that I was in their room, I'd be caught lying. I turned my attention back to our group of chairs. Only to find everyone was still staring at me. I gave them a halfhearted wave, trying to look unaware of the subject of their conversation.

Only Lisa gave me a wave back. Not wanting to hold their gazes, I decided to relocate to the shallow end of the pool furthest from our chairs. Wading past the group of children playfully splashing each other and the couples who decided to enjoy their festive drinks in the water. Seemingly enjoying whispering sweet nothings in each other's ears. I perched myself on the top step so that I could still feel the water on my legs as I baked in the intense Florida heat. Melting away all my worries about my family.

I found entertainment in people watching once again now that I was out of sight from that pesky group of chairs. Taking a particular interest in the two boys skipping a small red ball off the surface of the water between themselves.

It's strange. I had my first sexual experience ever with my cousin, and I don't really feel any different. I don't know if it was the alcohol, the beautiful day, or my lack of moral character, but the shame I felt earlier had disappeared.

Looking at it from a different perspective, I just had my dick sucked by an Instagram model. Most guys would be dying to be in my shoes, even if that model did happen to be my cousin. I mean, we're practically strangers anyways. I haven't seen her in almost a decade, that's a very different scenario than if I would've seen her routinely.

Also if I've gotten a blowjob, does that mean I lost my virginity? I don't think so because I haven't had actual sex yet, but I think that's gotta count for something. I just don't feel any different. I don't know if the years of porn have skewed my perspective, but I always thought I would feel different after losing my virginity. Like I'd finally become a man the moment I got laid. But looking back on it I haven't changed at all. I'm still the same guy I was before, just with a little more confidence.

The red ball took a wrong skip on the water and bounced right into one of the unfortunate boy's face. I chuckled and shook my head. Sometimes I wish I wasn't an only child.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that woman in the brilliant golden bikini walking towards me. With her sunglasses blocking her eyes and confident way she walked, she really gave off an air of mystery I couldn't quite put my finger on. Like an aura that radiated off her. She laid down next to me without saying a word.

"Hey, Katie. Wanted to take a quick dip in the pool?" I asked without really knowing what else to talk about.

"No,"

I also couldn't quite put my finger on her sultry accent. She spoke with the same combination of intelligence and confidence she walked with. Keeping ever sentence short just to keep you guessing. I could pick up on a hint of a European accent, maybe German or Russian, but I'm not nearly well-traveled enough to tell for sure.

"I came to ask why you lied about where you were just now," She leveled at me without batting an eye.

"What? I just got distracted? I don't know what you're talking about."

"If it's not a big deal why didn't you mention you were taking pictures of Emily?"

"Uh... I don't know. I just didn't think it was a big deal."

"If it wasn't a big deal then why did you lie instead of saying you gave Emily a private photoshoot while helping yourselves to my wine."

"Uh.. well... I just didn't want my mom to know about it is all."

"Emily isn't great at keeping secrets, James."

"Well I don't know what she told you, but I was just doing her a favor." I grew more and more flustered with each question she asked.

"Don't think I didn't notice how you were touching her earlier. You enjoyed it... she enjoyed it. Then you both run off upstairs. Then suddenly we're talking about topless photoshoots and wine."

I completely froze. She figured it all out in a matter of minutes and put me on the spot. Fuck. I can't play dumb anymore.

"Well yeah.."

"She returned in a better mood than I've seen her in a long time."

"She must've enjoyed the pictures I guess..."

Katie nodded as she stared off into the distance.

"You know, it's very erotic to have someone admiring you like that. The taboo elements are always more arousing as well."

"There's nothing taboo about helping her take some pictures."

"You would be correct if that was the only thing that was going on between you two."

"I don't like what you're implying! Is this what Mom and Lisa think?!"

"I doubt it. They're both preoccupied. Squabbling over a hatchet that should've been buried ages ago. Of course, neither wants to admit to that though."

"What are you talking about?

"You're smart. You'll get it eventually."

I had no idea what Katie was talking about. We sat in deafening silence even as the ambient noise of the pool continued to swell.

"That's beside the point. I'm officially here to tell you we're going to get dinner in an hour. Make sure you're ready by then."

"Am I going to need to wear something nice?"

"Your Mom decided to save the nice restaurants for later in the week. Just wear something casual," Katie said as she began to make her way back to the hotel. Not waiting for my response.

I stayed perched in my spot by the pool a while longer. Perplexed by the series of riddles Katie left me with. Apparently, there was more going on than I thought between Lisa and my Mom. I know my Mom can hold a grudge like it's nobody's business. She never told me why she never bothered to see Aunt Lisa before now though. I just assumed it was because they were polar opposites.

Not wanting to dwell on the negative enigma Katie left me with, I decided to head back to the room to get changed. Trying my best to mentally prepare myself for the rollercoaster of emotions sure to ensue when everyone gets together for dinner.

12