Vacation Pt. 03

Story Info
Waiter's viewpoint continued.
1.2k words
4.45
12.3k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the two of us finished cleaning the cocks we had just sucked I sat back in the chair and tried to figure out what had just happened.

"Wow, you were tremendous there... how rude of us. What is your name?"

"Luis" I meekly replied.

"Well, nice to meet you Luis. I'm Margo and you already met William and Michael. We are so happy to have you join our little group. In case you hadn't figured anything out from your last visit, this trip has been all about giving my husband the opportunity to indulge in his deepest sexual desires to suck cock. Michael is my husband and William is my lover. Now that you have joined us we'll have to figure out where you fit in. You see, I have already decided that in order for you to be a part of us you have to give something back and you already proved that you are willing by sucking William. If you stick around I'll use my imagination to see what I expect of you next. Your choice now, if you are willing to do whatever I ask you can stay. If not you can walk out that door right now and we won't think any less of you, but you also can't come back. So, what do you want, a few days of immoral debauchery that may push you right up to or maybe past anything you ever imagined or more than you can handle, or whatever sexual life you had before tonight? Are you staying or leaving?"

I sat there listening and trying to process what she just told me. I had come up here hoping for part of what I got, another blowjob and maybe a chance to take a turn with her. Sucking cock was never on my radar, but I have to admit I really enjoyed it. What else might this woman have in her head that she would expect me to do or to have done to me? I had a couple days off scheduled so I was free, and I had no other plans.

"I'm staying."

"Very good. Welcome to our little band Luis."

"since we are at this lovely resort the three of us will be enjoying all the amenities during the day and you will be expected to be here all night each night until we leave. For now, I think that Michael deserves some relief since he has been only on the servicing end of things."

"Luis, get down on your knees, and Michael you stand in front of him. Luis, you know what to do."

When he stood in front of me I saw his dick for the first time. It was nowhere as big as William's and it was soft. I immediately took it in my mouth. The whole thing fit easily and I could even stick my tongue out and lick his balls at the same time. I held it there and did nothing, feeling the pulse faintly. Slowly it started to get thicker, but not any longer. I started to apply suction and it continued to stiffen and grow a little. While I kept sucking on it I played with his balls. This did the trick and his cock got very hard and was almost too much for my mouth.

I started to bob back and forth and built a rhythm. I didn't even worry about taking it all since it wasn't too big to cause me any trouble. I could feel him getting a little thicker and he started moaning and he grabbed my head and thrust in and out, picking up his pace.

Then I felt a warm flood filling my mouth, so I backed off a little bit and let him pump all of his cum into my mouth. I held his cock in my mouth until it got soft again. When he pulled out I was about to swallow it and Margo said, "Don't swallow, give him back his own cum."

I had never kissed another man, but somehow this felt right. We shared his cum in a strong, sensual kiss and I pushed it all into his mouth and backed away.

"Wow Luis, have you ever done this before? You are a natural."

"No, this is my first time."

"Well, you could have fooled me. Looks like you enjoyed it too."

"Ready for more?

She got on her back on the edge of the bed and told me get on my knees and eat her pussy. Yes! This was more like it.

I went to town licking and sucking her very tasty cunt. In no time she was sloppy and oozing juices all over my face. She guided my head where she wanted me to concentrate my efforts and I was very pliant.

She started to moan and writhe under my work and then I felt a cool sensation as I felt something being poured between the crack of my ass. Then a hand started to rub the liquid in and around my back hole and then I felt something pressed up against it.

I stopped eating her when I felt the head of William's cock pushing for entry.

"Don't you dare stop. William is going to fuck your ass until I cum, however long that takes."

I figured the faster I got her off the faster I could get William's cock out of my ass.

I doubled my efforts on her pussy.

I screamed out when the head of his cock pushed into my sphincter. Once the head was in he slid that thing all the way and just held it there until I could get used to it.

When he started to pump himself into me, I had a tough time keeping my mouth on Margo's pussy. Oh shit, this was going to take me long time to get her off.

I tried my best to keep the upper half of my body still while William began to jackhammer his big cock into my ass.

I used my fingers to rub her clit while I did y best to keep licking her. Her moans were getting stronger and her grip on my head go a little tighter. She was arching her back and grinding her cunt against my face.

All the while William kept up a relentless pounding.

Just when I felt like my ass couldn't take anymore she buried my face against her pussy and held it there as she screamed out in orgasm.

When she slowed her gyrations on my face and released me I figured I was done and William would back off. WRONG.

He picked up the pace and was holding my hips as he pumped relentlessly into my ass. When I felt him press himself up against me and hold me still, I knew he was filling me with his spunk. I could feel his cock pulsing in my ass.

When he pulled out, he spun me around and told me to clean his cock. No way I thought. But he simply grabbed my head with one hand and pointed his cock at my mouth with the other and told me to suck. He was so strong I had no choice and opened up and took him in.

The taste was disgusting and I kept gagging and tried not to puke.

When he was satisfied, Margo looked at me and said, "Ok, that's enough for tonight, you can leave now. Be back tomorrow at 10:00 and we'll figure out what's next."