Vacation Rental Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna breathed in. "Matt. Will you say yes to me? Can we be yes people? Can we say yes to the new Anna and the new Matt?"

Matt breathed in heavy again. This was a lot. But Anna was right of course, as always. Anna was always right. Matt closed his eyes and tried to imagine what Anna had already seen: night after night of missing each other, one person sleeping in because they stayed up late, the other going in early. The demands of each person's careers slowly taking over everything until nothing was left. He knew it to be true. He'd felt it happening. He just didn't want to admit it. Anna was right. They needed something a change. Something new.

They needed a new Anna. A new Matt. They needed to say yes.

"I love you," said Matt, opening his eyes. And he meant it. Despite the fog of the wine and the charm of their hosts, his mind was clear. He meant it. "Yes, Anna. Let's say yes."

He heard Karen and Jack laughing brightly down the street, approaching. Matt leaned into Anna and whispered, asking a question of clarity that belied the tipsiness. "Listen, scientist anna. One more thing. The smoothies. There's something in them, right? I've been tasting it all day somehow."

Anna looked up at the stairs, as Jack and Karen descended, talking about something. She looked back at Matt. "Yeah, something is happening. I don't know what though. But," she looked back again, "Whatever it is, it doesn't feel bad. I can't explain why. But I think...I think what it is, it's helping us. Somehow." She shrugged. "I dunno. I just want to say yes, Matt. I just want to let whatever's happening happen."

Matt searched Anna's eyes, and she searched his eyes back. It was a deeply intimate moment. It felt to Matt like they'd pulled a curtain back from between each other. And he loved it, this new sense of intimacy. He put his left hand on the back of Anna's head, digging his fingers into her hair, and pulled her close. He slid his right hand up her thigh and then into her pussy, pulling her body into his and then kissed her deeply. As his tongue explored her mouth, he felt her moan, and she hefted her waist against his hand on her pussy. It was wet, he could tell even from outside her pants. Anna was as turned on as he was, about, well, everything.

Jack and Karen walked into the villa with plates and wine bottles, smiling as they saw Matt and Anna linger in their embrace. They sat down, slowly.

"Anything happen while we're gone?" Jack asked with a smile.

"Yes," said Matt, looking at Anna. "How about a toast?" Everyone raised their glass. "A toast," he said, "to change. A toast to something new."

"A worthy toast," said Karen, approving, and she lifted her glass.

"A toast to something new," they said, together, clinking their glasses.

12