All Comments on 'Vacation Shoes'

by Griscom

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments (Page 2)
ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

I think the original author would approve. Very funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lmao this is a blockbuster comedy for the ages fap fap fap not to mention it’s intuitive spousal proclivity ! But what do I know I was just prosecuted by an assistant D.A. in Nassau county ! I love the humor in this poignant portrayal of passionate pulp !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hilarious dig at the other 2 story lines. I thought it was pretty good.

avidfaavidfaover 2 years ago
Hilarious Lit in-joke

Really funny, and very much appreciated. Well done, accurately and with care.

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this sorta. Enjoyed the original more.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

sbrooks103x

Right you are. I'm embarrassed to say I only had time to skim.😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A riot! I’ll have too reread to find the references that I missed on the first go round

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 2 years ago

Read the original, it’s much better.

https://www.literotica.com/s/separate-vacations

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The disrespect for DQS in the comments is hard to fathom. While there are more than a few excellent authors here, he's one of maybe just two on this site (Rehnquist is the other) that I definitely think could make legitimate money as an author. A few others as well, possibly . . . but Griscom? No.

smmhomesmmhomeover 2 years ago

Ok, the original is the better story, ... but Griscom makes the far better point! Never, ever, reconcile with a DanielQSteele1 female character. They are all unapologetic, unrepentant, treacherous, traitorous, horrific, narcissistic, selfish, ___.

On the upside, they're usually hot. So date them, but wear a condom. And for heaven's sake, don't ever build any kind of relationship with them.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 2 years ago

Didn't like it. Not a story. A drunk musing of a guy, who comes to an obvious conclusion. No events after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well quite a different take of separate vacations, but hilarious .

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

Interesting.

I read the original too.

And found this story just as interesting.

The original didn't have the wonderful Doctor Don.

So I have no problem

in giving this fun story my top ratings.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

lol was this like a post of Running Shoes reads like it for sure actually that would have been a better title for that story but not this one. the title had nothing to do with the story but i never cared about titles. forgot the author but google that swear its like the post for that story

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

hmm reading the other comments i guess i didnt get the joke

wolftrapwolftrapover 2 years ago

The first good smile in ages!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written and funny, Griscom: 5 stars. I loved it.

.

DQS is a great writer, but they're definitely cuckold stories. Yes, in some, the husband eventually breaks even, but only after having mountains of pain and anguish heaped upon his head by the cheating wife he's besotted with.

.

DQS' mantle has been taken up by other writers here; writers who enjoy showing the cheating wife dump on the husband in evil ways, and for a much longer period of time than any sane person would tolerate. It's too bad they don't have DQS' writing skills.

.

They claim to be something other than cuckold stories, but common sense proves difficult to overcome and their stories don't usually score very high. While that makes them angry, they're apparently incapable of understanding people don't read for the good grammar, they read to be entertained with a good story: weak cuckolds are offensive to thinking people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Top shelf work. Would love to see more stories where Dr Don holds forth.

KRD19254KRD19254about 2 years ago

To get the full humor affect you FIRST must read DQS "Separate Vacations" a classic LW RACC; https://literotica.com/s/separate-vacations

/

4,8*, Hooyah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes, Blockbuster did have a future until they turned down the rights to buy Netflix!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Finally

andyinozandyinozabout 2 years ago

Loved this piece. A brilliant parody of a few of the stories on Lit.

opheliusopheliusabout 2 years ago

A brilliant parody! 😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Finally

Someone did that travesty of a story the RIGHT way. Thank you Gris.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

What are friends for, especially to warn you about possibly making a disastrous decision, another good story.

smmhomesmmhomeabout 2 years ago

Well done. You hit the mark perfectly. Terrific homage to the female leads in DanielQSteele1's stories. Every one of them is a monster - using cheating (or other forms of torture) as a means of communicating their displeasure. They refuse to communicate or maturely deal with concerns they have about the relationship. Those issues then become their rationale for abhorrent behavior, and they feel fully justified in their behavior. There is never a hint of true remorse for their horrific behavior.

Leave the toilet seat up, she'll screw your best friend for 2 years to get back at you - your fault! Adultery is truly their form of communication. It's how they argue... and the male leads somehow come to accept the adultery as an acceptable form of behavior when a couple argues or is dealing with challenges.

No thanks. I"m out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hooray, anon below "Well written and funny." gets it.

The "writing" doesn't matter in the slightest if the plot is crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Harsh but hilarious.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

LOL, You zeroed in on so many story lines of trod on men that I have read about on here. Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great tour de force and the surprise highlight was the Greek-Chaucer bit. That really did make me laugh out loud. Thanks for sharing!

mfbridgesmfbridgesalmost 2 years ago

Cool I recognize the story this is derived from, nice to get the story in reverse order.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't understand the purpose of this story. Nothing happened. The two men sat at a bar and drank, one of them hypothesized about something that might happen... The End.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally a story that stops “running shoes under the bed” from stealing the time it takes to read.

5 stars for a friend who knows how to look over the trees and see the forest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hilarious. The dude who is DanielleQSteele1 and qhml1 (clearly same guy, different names) should take it as the sincerest form of flattery. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FUNNY! Nice heading off at the pass of "separate vacations"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hehe stinging rebuke of "Separate Vacations" by DQS (the Q1hm1 version is better) with a little When We Were Married sniping tossed in for good measure. Most telling line though is the stiff about the only thing worse is stay married to a cheating slut to save money that a divorce would otherwise impact. Those story lines are plentiful and drive me crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hilarious spoof. Thank you. Thank you. Now please do the same for a Richard Gerald classic.

JRandyJJRandyJover 1 year ago

Some one is making fun of Separate Vacations, Yes and in both versions he took the bitch back.

FD45FD45over 1 year ago

Okay, that one I loved

Tarloso2Tarloso2over 1 year ago

Gee. I seem to have read the rich wife/video store working writer paying all the bills story before....

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

The funniest part of this entire story is the fact that Q and DQS both have more writing talent in their pinky fingers than you do in your entire body.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Finally David came to his senses

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The deepyness is very deep.

nestorb30nestorb3010 months ago

Finally someone trolled that darn story by DQS, an author by the way who loves his men to be weak cuckolds. I will say DQS is excellent with the written word, but each of his stories made me puke in my mouth.

Grissom you made me laugh and I salute you !!!

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

VERY FUN READ. 5 stars. DMW aka

usaretusaret9 months ago

Humor that’s did. not appear funny.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

This was the 2 minute version of a story in which the original was infinitely superior. Foolishly, I read this till the end, hoping to find some redeeming value, but was disappointed.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

As earlier commentor said, the shoe story was excellently written but a complete and utter disappointment with a cucky protagonist that I just couldn't force myself to empathize with.

/

The only problem with this story was that it got me to re-google Katarina Witt skating to Melissa Etheridge's "I’m the Only One", and I finally realized that the song was basically bog standard Red Pill female psychology illustration. She's willing to walk through fire for a cheating assbag, instead of dumping his ass and finding a decent non-assbag man (who, if she was married to, would be "too boring", so for a decent guy she wouldn't even stay faithful).

60022Mallard60022Mallard4 months ago

Having read the story where he did go ahead with the marriage, this version saqvesw a huge amount of grief for him.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker604 months ago

FUNNY. Loved the last line. The nod to all the different authors in Literotica fame was very nice, if not a bit heavy handed. Well done.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Good one, but I still enjoyed the stories you’re lampooning.

Pinto931Pinto9313 months ago

Enjoyed it more the second time.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great humor and parody. I LOVED it. 5/5

amygdalaamygdala26 days ago

I just read this again and found it hilarious 😂 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

the humor about the future of video rentals was extremely funny and accurate at the same time .

A_BierceA_Bierce20 days ago

Each time I read this, I find something (or somethings) that I missed on earlier reads. Then laugh even more. A veritable parody paradise!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGriscom@Griscom
Just speaking my truth fictionally while I march to my own kazoo band. For those unhappy with the contents of any story I have submitted, full refunds are available in the lobby after the show. And please note that some of my most enjoyable writing, and some of the stuff tha...

SIMILAR Stories