Vacation Souvenir Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oberon_80
Oberon_80
132 Followers

"You ok Sam? you look like you seen a ghost," She asked.

If only she knew, this was something a lot worse than a ghost. I ran to my office and searched in the bin and retrieved what I was looking for; the package I opened today didn't have any postage stamps!

I ran out of the office and told Susan to cancel my appointments for the day as I am not feeling feel. I jumped in the car and sped home. The hour-long drive seemed to take forever. Every traffic light I encountered seemed to go red. I finally arrived at the house and was standing outside with feelings of helplessness and trepidation. I really hope my suspicions were unfounded and I was being really silly in even coming back here.

I slowly turned the key in the front door and entered inside. The TV was on showing some children's TV show but I didn't see anyone in the house. In the hallway there was a pair of shoes I didn't recognize and at the same time I heard a faint sound of moaning. My heart sank as I slowly made my way upstairs, the faint sound of someone moaning was getting stronger. I made my way up to the top of the stairs and looked to our master bedroom. The door was partially closed but from the sounds coming from the gap there was no mistaken what was happening.

Maggie was being fucked in our marital bed doggy-style, she was on her hands and knees taking Amir's cock inside her. He was fucking her hard and slow, each thrust deep and forceful inside her.

"yeah you missed this Maggie, right? You are coming all over my cock. I know you liked rough sex. Your husband can't give you the pleasure I can give you. Come with me and we can fuck every day and night" He whispered.

Maggie did not respond, instead her eyes remained closed trying to hold back the intense feelings of pleasure and pain she was receiving from her lover.

"Leave this boring life behind, you will never be satisfied with your husband's wimpy cock..." He continued.

The slapping sounds of their bodies coming together was getting louder and faster.

"Have you missed me? I know you missed my cock...I have opened a whole new world to you right?" he grunted.

Then he flipped her over and spread her legs and was now fucking her missionary. He was facing her as he drove his dark veiny cock inside her.

"You want this right, your pussy missed this, your pussy knows who the real owner is...I own your pussy!" He continued.

Maggie was shaking her head and tears were forming in her eyes. I could see she was feeling conflicted; she was fighting her desires, she was fighting her basic instincts.

He leaned in to kiss her, she wrapped her legs around him as she kissed passionately.

Amir's face began to wince and I knew he was coming inside her.

"Oh yeah take my cum, take all of it, you're mine!"

I could not watch anymore and ran downstairs. My initial thought was to grab a knife in the kitchen. Several times I lifted the knife only to put it back down. Who was I kidding? This was not a movie where the protagonist gets to murder the person who was fucking his wife and then gets away with it. I'm no Richard Gere; this is reality and so, in front of me, on the table was the knife and beside it was my set of keys.

I took the keys and left the building, they were still fucking as I shut the front door. I waited nearby in my car to recollect my thoughts and tried to claw back some sort of sanity in my mind. One hour later I saw Amir leave the building alone; I wanted to run him over right there and then. But then I got a text from Maggie.

"Please come home, we need to talk, I have asked your mum to look after the kids for today."

She was surprised I got home so quick. I guess she must have thought I was still at work when she texted. She was just out of the shower when I walked into the bedroom, our eyes met and instantly, tears started to form in her eyes as she recounted all the events that have happened leading up to this point.

I learned that Amir came over to try and 'win' over Maggie as he had become obsessed with her. He was positive that Maggie would leave with him back to Turkey if he touched on her inhibitions again. Maggie was shocked and flattered that Amir had come all the way to see her again, the feelings of lust did come back which led to their extended coupling on our marital bed. However, she dismissed any notion of leaving me and the kids, there was never a doubt in her mind about this. Amir originally did have intentions of keeping the videos to himself but as time grew, he wanted to see her again, he wanted to have her again and he wanted her for himself. As a last resort he sent the videos to me in the hope that I would break up with Maggie and then she would run off with him back to Turkey.

"I was so scared when he confessed to me that he sent you those videos of him and me, I am so sorry, please don't leave me, I will never see him again" She pleaded.

"He realises this is the end. I am not in love with him, what we had was not love...it was just sex, he will fly back to Turkey tomorrow," She sobbed

She dropped to her knees and started crying.

My mind was numb and I didn't know what to do in that situation. This whole thing was partly my fault as I allowed it to happen. All through this she was a reluctant participant in some ways, I still love her and I forgave her.

Our day to day life soon got back to normal; our sex life though has changed immensely. Maggie got her tubes tied and we fucked almost every night. Our love making was slow and gentle when the kids are home and during the weekends when they stay with their grandparents, our sex got a lot more adventurous.

On rare occasions during our nights out at the bar, if there was someone that caught Maggie's eye, we invited him back to our place to let him fuck her. Our only condition was that the sex must be hard and rough, and the only one doing any sort of filming, was me.

Oberon_80
Oberon_80
132 Followers
12