Vacation Suitcase Mixup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,561 Followers

"You really are a shit."

"You maneuver things so all I have to wear is your girl clothes, and you call me a shit?"

"You think I'm the cause of this?"

"You're the one who messed with the bags, leaving my bag behind."

"I just wanted to have a little fun with you."

"By dressing me as a girl for two weeks."

"It was so much fun watching you squirm as Tom flirted with you."

"Not to mention kissing me and feeling up my ass."

"You know you owe me a pair of panties now."

"Since they're gone anyhow, and I've already cum in you, we could do it again."

"Just in case you didn't get me pregnant the first time, you want to try again?"

"After all, the damage is already done, isn't it?"

"So you want to have a baby with your cousin?"

Nikki leaned forward and kissed me and I eagerly kissed her back. We kissed for a while before she reached behind her and unhooked her bra. I slowly kissed my way down from her lips, down her neck, and to her boobs. I immediately attacked the nipple on her right breast, sucking on it and even biting it lightly as I played with the other mammary.

Since I had been a virgin until a few minutes ago, I'd never had a chance to touch a girl's love mounds before. I'm sure other guys could have done better, but I didn't care. I was there right now and having a chance to enjoy them. I felt Nikki stroking my head and I kissed and fondled her boobs. After a little while she pushed me farther down her body.

"If you can fuck my pussy without my permission, then you can lick your cum out of it afterwards."

"Yes, ma'am."

Obviously, I'd never licked a pussy before, but I supposed that I'd at least have to give it a try. I licked up the center of her slit, and she seemed to like that. I kept doing that until a little nub appeared at the top of it. I licked that and she moaned louder and pushed her hips into my face. The nub, of course was her clit and she seemed to go crazy as I worked it over.

Before I knew it, she had her legs wrapped around my shoulders and pulled me into her. She held me so tight, I could barely breathe. Still I was happy because I was sexually intimate with a girl. Sure it was my cousin and she had made me spend the day dressed as a girl. I was licking a pussy that I'd fucked not long before and had gotten to suck on her boobs too.

She used her legs around me to leverage her hips even higher to the point where her ass was off the bed. Pretty quickly she began pumping her hips against my face, like she was fucking my face with her pussy. Then she pulled me even tighter and I felt her legs and body shaking as she had a massive orgasm. I struggled to catch a breath around her until finally she released me and slumped to the bed.

She lay there, almost comatose, as I moved back up her body. My cock was rock hard again, and as soon as I could, I slipped it back into that cunt of hers. She lay there with her eyes shut as I plundered her sweetness. This time I wasn't concerned about making it last. I just wanted to fuck her as hard and long as my dick could take it.

She began moving with me, fucking me back, and moaning as she did it. I looked and her eyes were still closed, but there was a smile on her face. Having cum not that long before, it took me longer to reach it, but Nikki and I seemed to enjoy the trip, so that was no problem. She appeared to have one orgasm and had another as I filled her with my seed for the second time.

I used my elbows to keep from putting my whole weight on her, though I hardly weighed more than she did. I was off in another world as my balls emptied themselves into Nikki. As I came back, I leaned down and kissed her. We kissed for a while before I rolled off her and pulled her to me as I lay on my side. She rolled me onto my back and laid her head on my chest.

"You always seemed like such a wimpy little nerd that I never expected anything like this from you."

"I kind of surprised myself too."

"So now we have two weeks together."

"Does that mean you're going to let me keep doing this?"

"Did I let you the first time?"

"Not really."

"You're going to be my girl during the day. If you want to be my man at night, you'll have to earn it."

I turned Nikki on her side facing away from me and I spooned her. I had a hand on one of her boobs and I really felt great lying there holding it like that. She squirmed and got even closer to me and my semi-hard dick pressed into the crack of her ass. Before long we both fell asleep and the sleep and the evening washed away all the humiliations of my day.

...............................................................................

I woke up in the morning, still spooning Nikki, with my hard cock pressed against her ass. She began to stir, then awoke to the feel of me behind her. She turned over so she was facing me. She had a serious look on her face, which concerned me. She shook her head, then had kind of a grim smile and a short cynical laugh.

"Okay girl, we need to get you ready for the day."

"Can't we have a little fun first?"

"Damn, Kelly, you fuck me twice last night, and want more now?"

"No harm in asking, is there?"

"If you're a good girl, you might get more tonight. But only might."

"You know how much I like being a girl."

"Shave those few scraggly hairs on your face and let's get you ready for the world."

I have very little facial hair, but I shaved it. I had showered last night, but Nikki needed to shower. I offered to help her, but she told me to get dressed and behave. She had laid out a short skirt and a crop top. Of course most of her clothes were skimpy, but that seemed much. No jeans at all, though she had some shorts, but they were booty shorts, like I wanted to wear those.

I found a slightly longer skirt and a top that at least reached my waist. I put a bra on and stuffed it and tucked my junk out of the way in a pair of panties. Nikki came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and then took that off to begin dressing. In spite of everything, my cock started to get hard. I just tried to control myself as she got ready.

Once she was dressed, Nikki had to do my makeup. I'd have been happier going without makeup, but Nikki seemed to get her jollies from this. She had me in dark red lipstick that really made my lips stand out and spent time on eye liner and eye shadow to do the same for my eyes. She also tried to get my hair looking like she wanted.

"Kelly, you really need to learn to do your own hair and makeup."

"I was perfectly happy with no makeup and my hair the way it was."

"You're such a spoil sport."

"Or maybe, I'm just such a guy."

"Tom will be very disappointed if you don't look your best."

"Like I give a shit what Tom wants."

"You could go hang out with Tom and Rob while I get ready."

"Like, no."

"How will you ever find a boyfriend with that attitude?"

"Keep that up and you'll find out whether I need a boyfriend."

"If you mess up your clothes and makeup trying to assault me, you'll never get me again."

"Just stop pulling my chain, okay."

I sat quietly while Nikki finished dressing and doing her hair and makeup. Once she was done, we went to breakfast in the mess hall. Once we had food, Nikki dragged me over to sit with Tom and Rob. The guys suggested that the four of us go for a long walk in the woods. Nikki seemed to think that was a great idea, while I just wanted to go back and hide in the cabin until lunch.

Of course, that could not happen, so after breakfast we went for a walk. Tom tried to put his arm around me and I twisted out of it. He had a cynical look but didn't push it, while Rob had his arm around Nikki. I was jealous of Rob and wanted to be holding Nikki myself. We walked for a while until we came to a little isolated creek.

Tom quickly suggested. "Why don't we all go swimming?"

I replied. "We don't have swim suits or any good place to change."

"We could always skinny dip."

Yeah, he just wanted to see girls naked, hoping that once he got us naked, he could get something more. The problem being that he would have a hell of a shock if I got naked, and I sure as hell didn't want to. Nikki and Rob kicked off their shoes and waded into the stream. Tom did likewise, but I just sat nearby, making sure to show nothing as I sat.

The other three seemed to have great fun cavorting in the shallow part of the stream, and even got their clothes a little wet. Rob and Tom were in shorts, while Nikki had a short skirt. They tried to get me to join them in the water, but I politely refused. They were more than a little soggy by the time they got out of the water to sit on the stream bank.

Tom wanted to sit with me and again put his arm around me but I shifted to turn away from him. Rob and Nikki were rolling around on the grass, and frankly their outfits seemed a little the worse for wear. They all seemed to be having a lot of fun and I just wanted to go back. Finally, it was nearing lunch and they decided we should return. Tom seemed pissed at me, but that was to be expected.

"You really aren't much fun."

"I really do prefer girls, and besides it's my time of the month."

Nikki gave me this look like 'you did not just say that'. Tom kind of left me alone more after that. When we got back, the other three needed to go change, so I went to the mess hall by myself. I got some food and sat down by myself at a table to eat. A kind of butch looking girl came over and looked me over and smiled.

"Do you mind if I join you?"

"Sure, please sit down."

"Your boyfriend isn't here with you?"

"He isn't my boyfriend, just some guy who has the hots for me."

"He's probably hoping to get lucky."

"He's not getting lucky with me."

"Poor guy. So what kind of a guy are you looking for?"

"I'm not looking for any kind of guy."

"Then what kind of a girl?"

"Well, um -- I, uh -- It's kind of a problem."

"That's interesting. By the way, my name's Chloe."

"I'm Kelly. I came here with my cousin Nikki."

"I guess she's the other girl who's been with you and those two guys."

"Yeah, they saw us on the bus. Nikki has liked being with them."

"And you haven't."

"Tom just wants to get in my pants."

"Some girls might like that."

"I'm not some girl."

"What are you then?"

"I -- uh ..."

About that time Nikki showed up with Rob and Tom in tow. Chloe had a derisive snort as they walked up. She looked at them, and they looked at her. Chloe stood up, then kissed me on the lips to my shock and the shock of the other three.

"Maybe we can get together and have some fun later."

"That... sounds..."

Chloe turned and walked off. Nikki, Rob, and Tom sat down with their meals and all of them gave me some strange looks. Nikki spoke first.

"Trying to line up a lesbian love fest later?"

"She came over to me."

Tom had a nasty edge to his voice. "I guess I see why you keep avoiding me."

"I like girls, not boys."

Tom still was being pissy. "I wasn't sure what the fuck that was -- girl or boy."

Nikki piped up at that point. "Shit, Kelly, I can't leave you alone for five minutes."

"Can we just eat lunch, without beating me up?"

"Are you going to go chasing after that girl?"

"I don't think I'm really what she's looking for."

"She seemed to think you were."

"Keep this up and I'm going to sit somewhere else."

"Fine."

Nikki and the two guys talked about possible activities for the afternoon. It was almost like a summer resort for young adults, and there were any number of scheduled activities as well as just being able to enjoy the open air and the tame version of the wilds. I largely zoned out during their discussions, but woke up again when the guys got enthusiastic about going swimming.

Nikki seemed to think this was a great idea. "That would be so much fun. I have some cute bikinis I'd like to try out."

Rob clearly wanted to see Nikki in a bikini, preferably as skimpy as possible. "I'll bet you'd look even cuter in a bikini."

I wanted to stay out of that mess. "I didn't bring a swim suit, so I'll pass."

"Don't worry about that. You and I are about the same size. I can lend you one of mine."

"Do you have a one piece suit?"

"Would you rather go topless or bottomless?"

Tom piped up about this time. "Oh, that could be fun."

"Ain't gonna happen. I should just find some other activity while you guys swim."

"Come on, Kelly. I can't keep both these guys entertained by myself."

"They'll find you a lot more entertaining than they'd find me."

"Kelly is just pissed because her suitcase got lost and she has to borrow clothes from me. She'd rather be more like that Chloe creature -- jeans, tee, and butch."

"I'll bet she could be cute even in jeans and a tee."

"Kelly, we'll go back to the cabin and I'll find you a suit."

She was not to be denied and we went back to our cabin as the guys went to theirs to change. Nikki dug through one suitcase, took off her clothes and put on a tiny little pink bikini. Honestly, there was almost nothing to it. It covered her nipples, her pussy, and her rosebud, but not much more. It looked like there couldn't be more than about six square inches of cloth in the whole thing.

"How the fuck do you think I can wear something like that?"

"That's not what you're wearing, so shut up and take off your damn clothes."

"Do you think you can hide the fact that I have a dick and no boobs?"

She pulled a more substantial two piece suit out of her suitcase. She came over and unzipped my skirt and pulled it off me. I was kind of shocked and just stood there as she pulled down my panties. She them took my top and my bra off and the padding I had in the bra fell on the floor. She held out the suit bottom and gestured for me to step in it.

"There's something called tucking. You push your nuts up inside your body and your little weiner back between your legs. There's almost nothing there when it's soft anyhow, so it shouldn't be a problem."

I stepped into it and she pulled it up my legs. She paused while I tucked everything as she said, then she pulled it into place. The thing was tight and heavier and with the tucking, you could hardly tell I had anything there. I looked at it in amazement as she messed with something else. She pressed something against my chest, which I didn't understand.

"Hold those there."

"What the hell is that?"

"Breast forms -- I put some glue on to hold them in place."

"Glue? How the hell am I supposed to get them off?"

"You don't have to until we go home, and I have a solvent."

"Why the hell do you even have breast forms with you? You fucking planned this from the beginning."

"Kelly, the boy, is nothing, but I thought Kelly, the girl, could be fun."

"I expect some compensation tonight."

"You're damned lucky in one way. There's a small clinic here with a nurse. She gave me a morning after pill. You won't get me pregnant, but since I can't use it again soon, you can't fuck me anymore either."

"Why the hell should I keep putting up with this bullshit?"

"Because you don't have any clothes except what I give you, and I only brought skirts and such."

"Fuck."

"Not with me, you're not."

"Then I'm just staying in this damn cabin except for meals."

"If you do that, I'll tell folks you're a cross-dressing faggot."

"You bitch."

"So put on your top and get your cute little ass down to the lake to swim."

The glue on my fake boobs seemed to have dried, so I put the swimsuit top on. Like the bottom, it was far more substantial than Nikki's suit. I looked in the mirror and it really looked like I was a girl in a two piece suit. Nikki almost dragged me down to the lake, where Rob and Tom were already waiting. The way Rob looked at Nikki, it was clear he wanted her out of what little she was wearing.

Tom was still interested in me, even after I tried to tell him to get lost. He spent a little longer trying to chat me up, but I said as little as possible. After a little while a cute girl came along and he made some lame excuses and went to try to talk to the new girl. She seemed to have some interest in him, which I hoped meant he'd leave me alone.

I sat in the shade, both so I wouldn't get sunburned, and so I wouldn't get tan lines across my chest from the swim suit top. I didn't go in the water, though Nikki and Rob spent a lot of time there. They seemed to be getting awfully friendly and I wondered if Nikki telling me I was cut off was because she wanted to fuck Rob instead. Tom and the new girl seemed to be hitting it off too.

A few other guys tried hitting on me, but I managed to get rid of them. In one sense, I was far more popular than I'd ever been, but it was only as Kelly, the girl. As I sat there chilling, Chloe came and sat by me. She was wearing a modest two piece suit, but it really made her look sexy. I almost wished that there was some way we could get together.

"So I see you finally managed to get rid of your boy toy."

"He realized he wasn't getting anywhere with me, so he went to chase someone else."

"So are you going to try to hook up with someone else, or just go solo?"

"I'm not sure it would really work out right now."

"Most guys aren't really into cross dressers, and a lot of women aren't either."

"What are you...?"

"You did a good job of tucking and most people would never notice, but I'm not most people."

"I don't really..."

"Get caught very often?"

"I can explain."

"Whatever makes you happy. I'm not going to criticize."

"I don't ever dress like this."

"But you are dressed like this."

"My suitcase didn't make it and I ripped the seat out of my jeans. Nikki said we were the same size so she put me in her clothes."

"Including skirts, bras, and panties?"

"She had no jeans or slacks, and told me if I wore a skirt, I needed to wear a bra."

"Where did you get the breast forms?"

"She packed them. I think she planned this."

"Devious. Sounds like my kind of girl."

"Please don't tell anyone. I just want to get through this stupid vacation and get home and be normal again."

"Being normal is highly overrated."

"Not to me right now."

"If you want my silence, you'll have to buy it."

"Buy it? How?"

She stroked the side of my face, then leaned forward and kissed me. I was shocked, but kissed her back and very quickly, she had her hand at the back of my head, holding me to her. She snuck her tongue between my lips and our tongues did a little tango to some unheard music. She pulled me down, so we were lying on our sides and she put one leg over me and hooked my leg to pull me in.

We kissed that way for a while, before she sat up. I was afraid that was it, but she stood up and drew me to my feet. She put an arm around me and began walking me back to the cabins. As we walked, she let her hand slip down over my ass to give it a squeeze. I looked at her, a bit surprised and she kissed me again.

"Are you...?"

"I'm female, but I'm pan. I like girls, I like boys, I like girls who look like boys, and boys who look like girls. Besides that, I like you. You didn't have any better plans, did you?"

"That sounds better than anything I could plan."

"Then let's get you to my cabin for a little fun."

Chloe was in a one bedroom cabin, but was there by herself. We no sooner got in the place, with the door closed, than she unhooked my top and took it off me. I still had the breast forms glued on, but she began to fondle them, almost like they were real boobs. She took off her own top and I saw her very real titties and caressed them as she had done to my faux ones.

"Let's wash off the suntan lotion before we get into bed."

She led me into the bathroom where we both doffed our suit bottoms. She had a cute little pussy and had shaved down to a small patch of hair just above it. Nikki had previously shaved enough of mine so that nothing would stick out of the swim suit. My cock sprung free and was rapidly at full attention. Chloe stroked it delicately and grabbed it softly and led me into the shower by my dick.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,561 Followers