Vacation Suitcase Mixup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned on the water, which was cold, but I didn't care. We were kissing and I hardly noticed anything else at all. The water quickly warmed up and Chloe got some floral body wash and began to wash me. I let her take the lead and she interspersed her soaping with kisses. I had fucked Nikki but we didn't shower together and this was more sensual than I could imagine.

She got me all soaped up then rinsed me off and I began to wash Chloe with the body wash. I started with her back at the shoulders and slowly worked my way down to her ass. It wasn't very oily or dirty but I still spent a long time washing it. I spread her ass cheeks, exposing her rosebud. I carefully and sweetly cleaned the entire crack of her ass, which had her moaning.

After spending time on her ass, I worked my way down the backs of her legs. That was a little more straightforward, then starting from her feet worked my way up the front of her legs. As I neared the top of her legs, I could hear her breathing heavier. When I reached the junction, I leaned forward and placed a delicate kiss right in the middle of her sweetness.

"Please, Kelly, I want a lot more of that, but after we finish this shower."

I stood and soaped up her arms and washed each before starting on the front of her torso. Before I washed that, I kissed each of her nipples in turn. By this time, she was leaning back against the shower wall and moaning. I started at the shoulders and slowly washed down her front, taking far more time than necessary on each of her luscious breasts and finishing with her cute little twat.

We rinsed off then took lots of time drying each other. We could have dried off a lot faster if we hadn't spent so much time kissing and caressing each other. Then again, why was there any hurry? Chloe took my hand and led me to her bed where she laid down and spread her legs wide. She pulled my head toward her pussy and I knew she wanted a lot more of what I started in the shower.

My experience at licking pussy was limited to the one time with Nikki, but I wanted to do as much as I could to make Chloe feel good. I ran my tongue up the center of her slit, then did that again and again. As I did, her labia began to spread and I got the tongue between them. Her aroma and flavor were intoxicating and I was getting drunk on Chloe.

As I got deeper and deeper into her tunnel of love, her clit peeked out at the top of her pussy. As I licked her, I made a special effort to lick her little button too. That brought louder moans and had her pumping her hips pushing her snatch into my face. I was as happy as I could by, adoring her marvelous cunt and kept going through what seemed like a train load of orgasms on her part.

She finally told me 'enough' and pulled me up her body, though I paused to renew my acquaintance with her mammaries. I started with the one to my left and kissed all around the outside, working my way to the nipple. When I reached it, I sucked gently on the nipple and gave a light love bite. Chloe shrieked and held my held, but pulled it closer to her.

She held me there a while before moving my head to her other breast. I enjoyed her for a long time before she pulled me up to kiss me. I could feel my rigid member sawing between her legs as we kissed and wanted nothing more than to shove it deep in her cunt. I decided not to push it and let her set the pace, so we kissed as she stroked my back and ass.

"You went down on me and it was great. Would you like me to go down on you?"

"The place I want to put that thing is between your legs."

"That sounds wonderful to me."

With that, she lifted on my hips and I raised them off her. She reached down and guided my cock into her sweet pussy. That felt fantastic, maybe even better than it felt fucking Nikki. Chloe was super wet and I slid all the way in her with ease. In spite of the ease with which it went in her, the walls of her vagina clung to my prick and almost seemed to massage it.

I didn't want to leave one inch of her raging inferno, but pulled nearly out before plunging in again. She began to fuck me back as I fucked her and we quickly built a steady rhythm. This was so far above what I felt with Nikki that it hardly even seemed like the same act. I know Nikki said she was cutting me off, but as long as Chloe had any interest in me, I didn't care.

We kissed for a time, until we both got so focused on the joining of our loins that all else seemed irrelevant. I don't even know which of us was moaning louder, we both were so caught up in the sheer physical pleasure of it all. I know she had at least one orgasm as I fucked her, and it felt like she might have had two. As I neared my peak, I got as deep in her as I could to spew my seed.

"Oh, I didn't think to ask. Are you protected?"

"A little late now if I'm not."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't worry, I have an IUD. I should be good."

We spent a long time kissing and touching before we were both thoroughly sated. We collapsed on our backs on her bed, still keeping physical contact. I think we both might have drifted off a bit before we returned to the reality of her cabin. We needed another shower after that intense session, but this shower was shorter, though still quite fun. Then it was time to dress to go to dinner.

"So do you like wearing the skirts your cousin has you in?"

"Hell, no, but what choice do I have?"

"I have a pair of jeans you might be able to fit in."

"You mean I could be a boy again?"

"They're girl's jeans, you have boobs glued to your chest, and most of the resort knows you as a girl."

"So you'll let me get in your pants?"

She kissed me, then smacked my ass lightly. "You've already gotten in my pants."

"Doesn't mean I wouldn't like to again."

"Well, I can't just let you run off with my clothes, now can I?"

"I suppose not."

Chloe dug in her clothing and got out a pair of jeans and handed them to me. I slipped on a pair of panties that she gave me, then slid on the jeans. Of course they zipped differently than my boy jeans. They also hugged my ass tight and made it look even sexier than it had in a skirt. I put on a bra and top and while I was no longer in a skirt, I still felt kind of out there.

I had tucked my penis back again, so even in the jeans I still looked very much girly. There wasn't much room for my junk unless I tucked it. I knew the way those jeans fit, I still might have guys chasing me. The only advantage was that Chloe would not be trying to fob me off on some guy so she could land a different one. I guess I should take what little gains I can get.

It was about time for dinner in the mess hall, so Chloe and I went there, arm in arm. As we walked in a few people gave us some looks, but compared to being actively ogled by guys, that seemed like nothing. We got food and sat down to eat. I saw Nikki, Rob, Tom, and another girl come in together. At first they were so taken with one another, they didn't even notice us.

Eventually Nikki saw us and came over. She looked me over carefully then shook her head. "Scored a pair of jeans, I see."

"Borrowed from Chloe."

Nikki turned to Chloe. "Did you really see Kelly naked?"

"Yeah, but I figured it out before she ever took off her clothes."

"I wouldn't think you'd be into that."

"As a forever thing, probably not. For a week or two, it's fine."

Nikki turned back to me and lowered her voice. "You still look every bit a girl."

"But Chloe won't dump me to go chase some guy."

"She might dump you to go chase some girl though."

"So does Rob have a supply of condoms, or were you lying about not being on birth control?"

Nikki turned red -- almost purple, then turned on her heel and walked quickly back to where Rob and Tom were. I could see heads turn toward us from that group every now and then. We finished our meal and decided to take a walk around the area. We held hands as we went and got a few strange looks, along with several people who smiled when they saw us together. Eventually we went back to her cabin and made love well into the night.

...........................................................................................

I spent most of the rest of my vacation with Chloe. Sadly, she left a couple of days before I did, but she left me two pair of her jeans. It took almost a week for the glue on my breast forms to give way. Once it did, I just tucked them in the bra rather than having them stuck on. When Chloe left, I returned to the cabin I shared with Nikki.

"I still don't understand why that dyke had any interest in you."

"She liked the way I licked her pussy."

"I prefer girls who are girls and boys who are boys."

"Then why did you sabotage my luggage and dress me as a girl?"

"I thought it was funny watching you squirm."

With Chloe, I wore no makeup, though I still looked like a girl. Once we were on the bus back to the airport, I went to the restroom and took off the bra and breast forms and gave them to Nikki. I brushed my hair a little more normally and I suppose it was hard to tell if I was a boy or girl. I was still in girl jeans but my top was pretty neutral and I kept my tee out so it partly covered the top of the jeans.

I had half a mind to not claim Nikki's second suitcase as mine and make her pay extra fees for it, but finally relented. That little airport had very little in the way of shops except books, magazines, and food. If they'd had boy jeans, I'd have bought a pair, but no dice. Nikki spoke to me very little on the trip back home.

My parents and Nikki's parents met us at the airport back home and they brought my suitcase that had been left behind. When Nikki's folks went to unpack it, they realized it wasn't Nikki's clothes. My parents were appalled by my appearance.

"What the hell are you wearing, Kelly?"

"My suitcase got left behind and my jeans were ruined, so I had to wear what I could borrow."

"And that's all you could find?"

"It could have been worse."

"How?"

"Nikki only brought skirts and girl's booty shorts."

Nikki's mother spoke up at that point. "Nikki, did you do that deliberately?"

"No one was hurt. Besides, it helped Kelly find a summer girlfriend."

"A real girlfriend?"

"Chloe was all girl -- every inch of her. I know for sure"

"No need to give us the details."

It later turned out that Nikki was pregnant. We quietly did a test and I was not the father, though Nikki acted like she wanted me to take responsibility. I found that Chloe was going to college near where I was. She's not ready for a permanent relationship and isn't sure I'm exactly what she's looking for, but we do go out occasionally, and spent the night together sometimes.

Sometimes, Chloe will dress me up as a girl, and we'll go out as girlfriends, but at least I get to make love to her afterwards. Besides, after two weeks as a girl, what's a few hours, if it makes her happy? I certainly don't want this to be a full time or forever thing, but it's a little fun.