Vacation surprise

Story Info
A guy has some unexpected fun on vacation.
6.2k words
4.58
28.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tepin
Tepin
521 Followers

About a year ago, I finally got the promotion I'd been waiting for and gone from graphics designer to the manager of the department in San Diego, California. I'd worked my ass off and the revenue from my department had gone up over 50% from the previous year. I was a bit surprised when the CEO called me into his office because from what I'd seen, that usually wasn't a good thing. He quickly dispelled those fears and told me that he was very impressed with what I'd done but didn't want me burning myself out so he told me that he wanted me to take a couple of weeks off, go somewhere warm (it was winter time) and just relax. When I told him that I was trying to save money for a house, he just laughed and handed me a plane ticket and a reservation for a place in the Bahamas that he'd been to the year before.

I was quite happily surprised and had little choice but to agree so a week later I was happily enjoying the beach, the open bar and the pool. I'd been chatting with a few of the ladies through the week and managed to get a couple of them to join me for the night. I was going to be leaving on Sunday morning so Friday I decided to take full advantage of the pool and the swim up bar and hopefully find someone for my last night there. It was early afternoon when I met Carol, she was about my age, had a nice tan and looked great in her bikini. She looked early 20's, maybe a 'B' cup in the chest, shoulder length black hair and great green eyes. She didn't have the 'all inclusive' wristband so was quite happy to talk and enjoy the drinks I kept ordering. She told me she was a teacher from Florida enjoying a bit of time off and when she asked what I did for a living so I gave her a story about working in Florida as a sales manager. After a bit, she leaned over and gave me a quick kiss followed by a longer, hotter one. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Well, do you enjoy oral sex?"

"Sure do!"

"and a bit of anal play?"

"If she enjoys it."

"Mmmm, so it sounds like you're ok with a bit of kinky sex?"

By now I was figuring that maybe she was going to be the one I'd be spending some serious bed time with so I said, "Sure, nothing wrong with a bit of kink!"

"Damn, I'm glad I let you buy me a drink. How about you grab a couple more and we go back to my room?"

I wasn't going to say no to that so I grabbed a couple more drinks, she grabbed her beach bag and followed her back to her hotel room. When we got there, I had to use the bathroom and when I came out, she was sitting topless on the bed holding our drinks. As we drank, we kissed and soon my kisses were on her neck, chest and nipples instead of just her lips. Bit by bit we undressed each other and I was surprised how much I felt the alcohol hitting me. She must have noticed because she said, "Why don't you just lay back and let me blow you for a bit?"

I nodded, lay back and got comfortable and her lips around my cock felt great. I must have gotten too comfortable because I could just remember closing my eyes for a second and when I opened them again, I was blindfolded, pretty sure I was still naked, bent over the bed and it felt like I was held that way by some ties. I was fine with a bit of bondage but was totally surprised when I heard Carol talking to someone else and as I listened, I decided it sounded like 2 other women.

When I mumbled, "What the fuck is happening?" I heard them move and then Carol saying, "The three of us usually get together for a week of fun and some kinky sex and this time we decided that wanted do a few of the things hadn't done with a guy before. Don't worry, you're not going to get abused or anything and there's nothing we want to do that we haven't done at least once with each. Unfortunately, our husbands or boyfriends aren't interested in any of it. We tried all week to find guys that were open to what we wanted and struck out so Tess came up with the idea of getting someone back here so we could tie him up and play with him. Just in case you weren't interested in getting tied up, I slipped you a couple of pills to knock you out for a little bit. Now if I recall, you said something about enjoying oral and that's something that Tess loves getting so why don't we start there."

I quickly realized I didn't have much of a choice and it didn't sound like they were serial killers or anything so I nodded as best I could. First, I felt the bed shifting, my head being lifted up slightly and then I felt thighs on either side of my head and a pussy against my mouth. I'd always loved giving oral to a woman so I happily dove in with my tongue and proceeded to kiss, lick, suck and nibble on her for the next few minutes. She must have been enjoying what I was doing because it wasn't long before she was moaning and I felt what I thought was one of her hands pressing my head tighter against her pussy.

Just when I was really getting into it, I heard "I think it's time to change it up a bit!" and with that I felt Tess shift and move away from me. A few seconds later, I felt someone moving back into position and again my head was lifted up a little. Then I heard Tess say, "Oh fuck, your tongue on my pussy felt great but this is what I really wanted to feel."

I was just trying to figure out what she meant when my head was lowered again and after a few seconds I realized that she'd turned over and my face was now right against the crack of her ass. I'd never licked anyone's ass before and wasn't really sure that I wanted to so I started to lift my head away and that's when I felt the sting of a hand across my ass.

After a second stinging swat, I heard Carol saying, "Oh, I guess I forgot to introduce Nadine, she's always wanted to spank a guy but none of her boyfriends were ever interested. So, I suggest you do a really good job of licking Tess's ass. Either way you're going to get spanked but if you're doing a really good job with Tess's ass then maybe Nadine won't spank you quite so hard."

I still wasn't sure I wanted anything to do with someone's asshole but a couple more swats made me decide to at least try it. Initially, I just ran my tongue over her pucker a little tentatively and when I realized that she was nice and clean, I traced a circle around it a few times.

Hearing Tess's moans and the other two women saying, "He's doing it, he's actually licking her asshole. Tess, what's it feel like?" actually turned me on.

"I love it! I think I could even cum from it!"

As I was licking, Nadine kept spanking my ass and any time I stopped licking Tess for any length of time, I'd get a really hard swat to remind me to keep going. At first there was no pleasure from the spanking - it just hurt and the more she spanked, the more it hurt. Bit by bit though, I realized that I could feel a pleasant warmth spreading from my ass to my cock. I was also starting to enjoy teasing Tess's ass with my tongue and decided to see what would happen if I pushed the tip inside her. When I did, I was rewarded with a bit of squeal and a "Oh fuck, he just stuck his tongue inside and it feels amazing!"

Hearing what I was doing, Nadine stopped spanking me temporarily and started stroking my cock. "That's it, you be good to her and I'll be good to you!"

As I continued to lick Tess's ass, Nadine resumed her spanking but it wasn't as hard and every few swats, she'd stop to stroke my cock before going back to spanking me. A few minutes later, she stopped altogether and at the same time I felt Tess moving away again. After a bit more movement on the bed, I heard Nadine say, "I'm not so much for getting my ass licked but I really like a good pussy licking" and when I lifted my head up, she moved the last few inches so my face was right against her pussy.

She was already wet from spanking me and instead of Tess's 'plump' pussy with big lips that I could actually suck into my mouth, I quickly found that Nadine had small, tight pussy lips and a much smaller clit. As I licked her, she said, "Hell ya, just like that and then suck my clit for a bit."

I wasn't sure what Carol was doing until I heard, "Now let's see if you enjoy anal play as much as you said you did."

Just as I was processing what she was saying, I felt a glob of lube hit the crack of my ass and then a couple of fingers working it inside my pucker. When I started to protest, I heard a 'click' and then I was listening to my earlier conversation with Carol saying that I liked oral, anal play and a bit of kink. "I don't think it would do your work position any good if your boss heard that and if it came to it, it would likely convince the police that this was consensual."

As she was talking, she was slowly working the tip into my ass and just when I thought it wouldn't go any further, I felt a bit of a 'pop', there was a quick burst of pain and then I felt the entire length slide inside my ass. When I felt her hips against my ass, I realized she was wearing a harness and using a strapon. As much as I was sure I wouldn't enjoy it, she made sure not to go to fast or too hard and after a few strokes it was starting to feel pretty good. When she shifted her angle and the head bumped against my prostate on every stroke it started to feel even better.

A minute or so later, Nadine moaned a quick, "I'm gonna cum!" and as her pussy quivered against my tongue, I could feel a slight trickle of her juices.

After a few minutes more, Carol stopped and said, "Well, what do you think ladies, have we tried everything we wanted to try and enjoyed it?"

I heard both of them agree then Carol said to me, "Ok, I'm going to untie you. Once I do, you have a choice. You can leave and we'll likely never see each other again or you can stay and have some more fun."

I figured 'what the hell' so I told her I'd stay, at least for a bit. Once I was untied, I rolled over and took a chance and pulled the blindfold off. I knew what Carol looked like and when I looked to the side, I saw who I thought would be Nadine. She was Oriental, shorter, very slim with short dark hair and very small tits but it looked like she had larger nipples than the other two. As Tess moved to straddle my face, I could see she was about the same age as the other two but very dark skinned with a larger chest, long hair and from what I could see before her pussy covered my face, she was even prettier than Carol. Once Tess settled back on my face, Carol moved into position and slid the strap on back into my ass. It slid in a lot easier than it had the first time and felt even better. As I used my tongue on Tess, I was quickly reminded that not only did she enjoy her pussy being licked but she also enjoyed a tongue on and in her asshole because she was soon moving back and forth so my tongue would be going from her clit, to her pussy, to her ass and back again. By now I was the one moaning as Carol fucked my ass with her strap on but it was Tess that came and wow, did she ever cum! Nadine had gotten wet when she came but I quickly found that Tess was a squirter and at least 4 or 5 good squirts ran down my face as she came and then a few smaller trickles right afterwards.

As soon as Tess was done cumming, I heard Carol say, "Well, I guess I'm the only one that hasn't cum yet. It wasn't something we'd planned but I'd really like to ride your cock until I cum and I'll bet you'd enjoy that too!"

I quickly agreed to that so she slowly pulled out of my ass and must have taken off the harness because a few seconds later, she was straddling my cock and taking it all in on the first stroke. "I hope this makes up a bit for everything else."

As she rode my cock, I saw Tess pick up the strap on, give it a good cleaning with a wet wipe, lubed it, put it on and move behind Carol. I was just about to say something when she smiled and gave me the universal 'shush' sign so I just winked at her, pulled Carol down for a kiss and grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands.

It wasn't until she felt the head of the strap on against her ass that she realized what was happening and by then not only was I holding her ass nice and wide, Tess was holding her shoulders. I'm pretty sure it wasn't the first time she'd had something up her ass because instead of saying 'no' she said, "Holy shit, go slow - I've never had something in my pussy and ass at the same time before."

I could feel the strap on as Tess slid it in and Carol moaned even more. It made Carol's pussy feel even tighter and after a minute or so of her getting fucked in both holes, I could feel Carol start to shake and while she quivered, I could feel her pussy clamp down on my cock. Other than a soft, "oh yesss!" she didn't say anything but there was no doubt she was cumming. I was close to cumming and was hoping she'd keep going until I did but instead, I heard Tess say, "My turn!"

When Carol shifted off of me, I could see that Tess had taken the harness off and quickly took Carol's place. I'm not sure what the difference was but Tess felt even better on my cock than Carol had and as she rode me, I knew it wouldn't be long before I was cumming so I reached between us and rubbed Tess's clit at the same time. That set her off and I exploded into her pussy about the same time. She pretty much collapsed against my chest and lay there until I softened and fell out with a slight 'pop'.

When she started to move off of me, I held her hips a little tighter and said, "how about we do something else a little kinky that you might not have done?" and before she could answer, I pulled her gently up toward my head. She caught on pretty quickly and as her cum filled pussy settled on my face, I heard a gasp from the other two and a "Oh damn, yes lick my pussy clean" from Tess.

I did just that and was able to enjoy the feel of her cumming again as well as the taste of her juices mixed with mine as she came before she pretty much fell to my side on the bed. "Holy shit that felt great and yes, that's the first time anyone's licked my pussy when it was full of cum!"

We lay there and talked for a bit and I found that none of them were teachers but they were from Florida so Bahamas was a nice easy vacation for them. I told them I was actually in graphics and from California so we had a bit of a chuckle knowing all of us were originally lying. At the same time, I was touching and being touched by all three of them and soon my cock was stiff enough to fuck some more.

I asked Tess if she liked a cock in her ass as much as a tongue. She looked at me for a second or two, smiled and finally said, "Well, not usually but seeing as I fucked yours and you ate me after you'd cum, I guess we could."

When she agreed, Nadine shyly asked if she could try using the strap on on me at the same time seeing as she hadn't done it yet. I just nodded and soon Tess was laying on her back with a couple of pillows under her ass while I slid my cock into her ass. She'd said she didn't usually do anal and from how tight she felt, I believed her but with lots of lube and patience, my head finally popped inside followed by the rest of the shaft. After I was fully in, Tess said, "just stay there and don't move until I get used to being that full."

I did and Nadine figured that would be a good time to slide the strap on into my ass. It was funny to hear her giggling as she slid it in and saying how hot it looked to watch it slide in and out of my ass. There was something really erotic about fucking one ass while mine got fucked but seeing as Carol had already fucked me twice with the strap on, even though Nadine was very gentle, I was still getting a bit tender so after a while I asked her to stop so we could do something else. Tess's ass felt great around my cock but I'd always preferred pussy so after the three of us separated, Nadine said she really wanted to cum and asked if I'd like to fuck her pussy.

That sounded perfect to me so I went to the bathroom to clean up and when I came back, Nadine was laying on the bed with Tess sucking her tiny nipples and Carol fingering and licking her pussy. They both smiled at me and simply said, "We wanted to keep her nice and horny until you got back"

As much as I wanted to slide my cock into her pussy, my ass was still slightly tender from the spanking so I said to her, "Do you want to feel my cock in your pussy?"

"Yes..."

"And do you want me to fuck you until you cum at least once?"

"Yes, I want to cum."

"Then how about you roll over and get up on your hands and knees for me?"

Anticipating getting fucked from behind, she quickly rolled over, grabbed a pillow and raised her ass so I could slide into her pussy. Instead of feeling my cock in her pussy, what she felt was the smack of my hand against her ass.

"Owww, ohh...that stings!"

"I'm sure it does. Remember, I was on the receiving end just a while ago!"

The other two watched as I continued to spank her ass. I'd never spanked anyone before but I'd certainly felt it earlier so I tried to do the same as she'd done and randomly switched cheeks, varied how hard each one was and kept changing the time of each swat so she really couldn't anticipate when it was coming.

At one point, I saw Carol whispering something to Tess. When Tess grinned and nodded, Carol moved on the bed, Tess pulled the pillow away and Carol moved to take it's place so Nadine's face was right against Carol's pussy.

"I licked yours, how about you lick mine for a bit?" was all Carol said as Nadine tentatively started licking Carol's pussy.

When I looked over at Tess, she whispered, "We've both licked Nadine but she's never been willing to try licking us."

I just nodded, smiled and kept spanking her. Just like she'd done with me, the more Carol moaned, the lighter I spanked her and if she stopped licking, I gave her a harder one as a reminder. After a few minutes, we all heard Carol's moans of "Ya, just like that...I'm cummmming!"

As Carol came, I shifted, started rubbing the tip of my cock up and down Nadine's slit and pushed it inside ever so slightly then whispered to Tess, "Your turn soon!" to which she just smiled and nodded.

"Hey Nadine, looks like you did an awesome job of licking Carol. I know you'd love to feel my cock sliding all the way into your pussy but I think Tess would like to get eaten too so how about you give her a nice licking while I fuck your pussy?"

At first, she hesitated but the desire to get fucked overruled any qualms she had about eating pussy so when she nodded, Tess happily took Carol's place and as soon as Nadine started licking, I started sliding my cock into her pussy.

I'd already seen that the lips of her pussy were small and tight and as the head of my cock parted them, I quickly found that the rest of her pussy was the same way. I wasn't overly large - about 7" long and maybe 1 1/2" across but even as wet as she was, it was a tight fit. Once I was all the way in, I started by only pulling back a little bit and then going back in with short thrusts that got faster and faster. As I was doing that, Tess was moaning and just to add to my visual fun, Carol shifted so she could lick and suck on Tess's nipples at the same time.

Nadine was moaning, "Harder, I'm so close to cumming!" so I leaned forward and whispered, "I'll fuck you as hard as you want - as soon as you make Tess cum."

That must have been the incentive she needed because she shifted so not only was she licking Tess's pussy, she was sliding a few fingers in and out at the same time. That combination got Tess off almost immediately and while I couldn't see it, I was pretty sure by the way Nadine suddenly pulled her head back that Tess had squirted.

As promised, I started fucking Nadine harder and harder until she started cumming. Carol had been very quiet; Tess had squirted but damn was Nadine loud when she came. It started as a few fairly quiet moans but as she got closer, the moans got louder and by the time she finally came, she was crying out, "cumming, fuck yes I'm cumming!" loud enough that I wouldn't have been surprised to get a complaint from management. As she came, her pussy clenched even tighter and that was all it took to take me way past the point of no return and I started shooting into her pussy.

Tepin
Tepin
521 Followers
12