Vacation surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still fairly hard and was planning on fucking her until I got soft but Nadine had other ideas. She looked up at Tess, over at Carol then said, "I want some of what Tess got earlier, which one of you is going to eat me now?"

Carol and Tess looked at each other then without saying anything, Carol shifted onto her back so Nadine could straddle her face. As she started licking, I could see my cum oozing out into Carol's mouth but if anything that just prompted her to lick and suck even harder until eventually Nadine had another loud, long orgasm.

As Tess watched, she said "Fuck that felt good to have you go down on me after you came." Then without missing a beat, she said "and speaking of going down" and the next thing I knew she was stroking the base of my cock as she kissed, licked and sucked any remaining traces of my cum off of it. I'd have almost bet money that she wouldn't be able to get me hard again but it was a good thing I didn't bet anyone because while it took a few minutes, the combination of feeling her mouth on my cock and watching Nadine getting eaten by Carol had me nicely hard again.

"Wow, I'm not sure about you but I know I'd like to put your cock to good use" and without waiting for an answer, she moved onto her back beside Carol and Nadine. The first time Tess had ridden me and it hadn't taken me long to find out that she had awesome control of her pussy muscles and as she'd ridden me, I'd felt her contracting them each time she rose up. Of the three of them, I'd enjoyed her pussy the most so I while I fucked her, I knew it would be a while before I'd be coming again so I focused on figuring out what she enjoyed. Over the next 5 or so minutes, I found that she really seemed to enjoy long, deep, slow thrusts followed by a few quick, shallow ones - either with just the head inside her or as deep as I could go. By now Nadine had cum again and rolled to the side so her and Carol could watch me fucking Tess.

Tess's first cum surprised me because there was almost no warning before I felt her squirt against my belly. That really turned me on so I went deeper and faster and over the next few minutes she came three more times, each one with a few squirts. I wasn't ready to cum yet but I knew I was getting there so when Tess looked up and said, "I want you to cum in my mouth." I just nodded and rolled onto my back.

Carol had given me a great blowjob but Tess was awesome. She took my entire length into her throat and I could feel almost the same clenching around my cock as I'd felt with her pussy as she brought her head back up. After a minute or so of that, she switched to quickly bobbing up and down while keeping a good suction and then went back to deepthroating me. I'd been getting close while I was fucking her and the way her mouth felt around my cock, it wasn't long before I was cumming in her mouth. It wasn't as much as the first ones but something about being with three good looking, horny women seemed to build the cum back up pretty quickly so it was still a sizeable load. When she pulled her head back off my cock, she stuck out her tongue and licked the last string of cum off as it trailed down my shaft.

None of them had kissed me so I wasn't sure if that was something they didn't do with someone they were playing with but I just couldn't resist pulling her up to my face and giving her a long, hot kiss and as I slid my tongue past hers I could tell she hadn't swallowed yet. She pulled back enough to look at me with a bit of a 'you know there's still cum in my mouth' look and when I nodded, she just grinned and moved back to kiss me even more passionately as we swapped my cum back and forth. Seeing what we were doing got a low, "oh fuck!" from both Carol and Nadine but at the moment, Tess and I were pretty much oblivious to everything other than our contact. Kissing her was sending little shocks through my body and when we finally separated, the quick "Wow!" I heard from Tess made me think she'd felt something similar.

Not to be outdone, Carol and Nadine, both gave me a hot kiss with lots of tongue but there wasn't the same spark there'd been with Tess so when they were done, I just looked at Tess and without saying anything she moved back in and we kissed some more. As soon as our lips met, I felt the same tingling as I had on the first kiss and when we stopped, Tess looked at me and said, "I'm not sure if there's a 'correct' way to say this but I've never had a white guy rock my world the way you did tonight!"

All I could do was grin and say, "All three of you were awesome but damn Tess, I think you could get a dead man hard, I'm not sure which set of lips I enjoyed kissing the most and the feeling as we fucked was amazing!"

We chatted for a bit and then realized we were all really hungry so while they each grabbed a quick shower; I went back to my room and did the same then we all met to grab a quick bite and hung out to listen to the band they had that night. I totally loved the looks I got from pretty much every guy when they not only saw me with three great looking ladies but could see that I was touching and kissing whichever one I was dancing with. By the time we called it a night, all four of us were a little drunk and a lot tired so after exchanging numbers we called it a night.

Just past 1am, I heard a knock on my door and when I looked through the viewer, I could see Tess standing there in a long dress. I was naked so I opened the door to let her in and as soon as it closed, she pulled the dress off and was totally naked underneath. "I don't know if you've got anything left to give but if you do, I wanted to make sure I got it before we leave tomorrow."

I wasn't sure either but I was more than willing to find out. Even seeing her standing there naked got my cock hardening which she quickly noticed and it got even harder when she moved close enough that we could hug and kiss with our bodies touching. Without saying anything, we both moved to the bed and resumed kissing except now it was also a lot easier to touch each other which we both quickly did.

As we touched, I couldn't resist shifting a bit so I could suck and kiss her nipples before kissing my way down to her pussy and soon my tongue was enjoying the taste and feel of her pussy all over again. She wasn't exactly idle either as she'd guided me on top of her so she could take my cock into her mouth at the same time.

With just the two of us, there wasn't any rush or pressure, just the pleasure of what we were doing. As she got wetter and wetter, I started sliding one, then two fingers into her pussy as I focused on her clit with my tongue and a minute or so later, she came and if anything, it was harder and wetter than when she'd came when we were all together.

When I moved back around to kiss her again, she whispered, "Sorry, I get pretty wet when I cum."

"That's ok...I've always enjoyed a squirter so don't worry about holding back!"

She just chuckled and said, "I'll keep that in mind. Now how about you take me from behind like you did Nadine except without the spanking?"

I was fine with that and when she rolled onto her knees, I enjoyed the view of her sexy ass as I eased my cock inside and started slowly fucking her. This time we stayed nice and slow to enjoy it as much as we wanted but I still couldn't resist reaching around and teasing her clit.

"Oh fuck, if you keep that up, I'm gonna squirt again."

I chuckled and said, "That's the point!" and just to make sure, I got the thumb of my other hand nice and wet with spit and eased it against her asshole.

As it slowly slid in, I she let out a string of soft, "oh, ya, oh that feels good!"

Sure enough, after a few minutes of clit/ass play as well as my cock sliding in and out of her pussy she cried, "Fuck yes....gonna cum again."

I'd been waiting for that and quickly pulled out, turned around and got my head under her pussy. Just as she started cumming, I slid a finger back into her ass and she pretty much exploded both verbally with a loud, "Yessssss!" and at the same time I felt several large squirts hit my mouth and run down my face. I kept licking, kissing and fingering until she'd cum a couple more times in the next few minutes before shifting back to where I'd started and sliding my cock back into her pussy.

After a bit, Tess looked back and said, "You've already cum in my pussy and my mouth... want to make it all three?"

I couldn't think of any reason why not, so after grabbing a bit of lube and working some of it into her ass and a bit more on my shaft, I eased my cock into her ass for the second time in a few hours. As she relaxed and there was less resistance as I slid in, I fucked her that way for a few minutes then whispered, "Damn you've got a hot ass, how about rolling over so I can enjoy the view of the rest of you at the same time?"

She happily did that and not only was I soon enjoying the view of her body as my cock slid in and out of her ass, I was watching her play with her nipples with one hand while the fingers of the other hand were teasing her pussy and clit.

I really wanted her to cum again so I said, "That's it, play with yourself while I fuck your ass. Show me how hard you can get your nipples and make yourself cum with your fingers. After you cum, I'll keep fucking you until I fill your sexy ass with cum!"

Hearing me say I wanted to feel her squirt put her over the edge and she started cumming and seeing her squirt, feeling it hit my crotch and feeling her ass clench on my cock was amazing. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold off much longer but I managed another few minutes of fucking her ass before I started cumming. She was still playing with her pussy and when she felt my cock throbbing in her ass, she came again but without as much of a squirt this time.

When I pulled back, there was a tiny fart and an ooze of cum that made us both laugh as I lay beside her and we kissed for a few more minutes. Eventually Tess said, "As much as I'd love to wake up here tomorrow morning, we've got an early flight so I'll have to be up early to finish packing" then with a few more kisses she reluctantly pulled her dress back on and left.

I spent Saturday pretty much relaxing and recuperating from the sex-a-thon that I'd had on Friday night and I was pretty sure I was still smiling when I showed up at work on Monday.

When the CEO asked how I enjoyed my vacation I told him, "I think it pretty much drained all the tension" but knew he had no idea of just how 'drained' I'd gotten.

Over the next few weeks I found I had lots more energy at work and a couple of co-workers commented that maybe they needed to take a vacation and see if they came back as happy. If they'd only been there to see the text I got a week or so later, "Going to be in SanDiego for a business conference in a couple of weeks...would love to connect...Tess"

After sending back a quick "Definitely!" I soon thinking of all the fun we would have while she was here!

12