Vacation Swap Pt. 03

Story Info
Jessica Trains Jack.
7.3k words
3.12
21.5k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I realize this story has drifted from the Group Sex genre to move a Loving Wives tale. As such, if you've found this story in Loving Wives, I highly encourage you to start with part 1. While the series starts with some very light cuckolding, the rest of the series delves much more deeper into that area. Enjoy!

Jessica trains Jack

After our conversation and Jessica's subsequent sexting, the rest of the drive home Sunday afternoon was a quiet one. At least it was when she wasn't giggling at something on her phone every so often. I think both of us were still processing all that went on that weekend. I know I was, anyway. Looking back on it, Jessica was probably still on cloud nine. So, when I saw her lift her skirt and expose her breasts for the camera earlier, I knew it wasn't for me.

As I mindlessly drove, my mind kept playing the weekends events over and over in my head. The one thing I had the hardest time wrapping my head around, though, was seeing that strange man with his big hands all over my wife on the dance floor. She's never so brazenly played in public like that before. Nor, has she ever allowed anything like that to happen without telling me beforehand. It was gnawing at me so I brought it up again.

"Can I ask you something else, Jess?"

"Sure! What's up!"

That was a little too cheerful but at least it wasn't the opposite. After the continued silence, I was afraid she was going to shut me out. "So, that man, the one who joined you guys in the bedroom..."

She cut me off before I could continue. "Daryl, you mean?"

"Uh, yeah. Him. Did you...I mean, I know you told me that Edwin let you in on your surprise when you two were shopping. But, when we were all dancing last night, and you stayed out on the dance floor with Edwin, did you know that was going to happen?"

"What babe?"

Fuck, she's going to make me say it. "Did you know that he was going to touch you like that? Did you know he was going to finger you? "

"Of course not! I guess it just sorta happened, you know?"

That kind of touching doesn't just sorta happen. "Not really, but why did you let him do that to you?"

"Because he wanted to!" She let that hang in the air for a bit before continuing. "And it felt good! God, it felt so good!"

I wanted to ask about what happened in the bedroom but for whatever reason, the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. I'm sure a part of me didn't want to know. The rational part. My little brain wanted to know, though, and it nearly won out. But then, another long silence descended upon us.

After a half day of driving, we start nearing home and Jessica asks to be dropped off before I get the kids from her parent's house. She says she's drained from the weekend and just wants to get a head start on winding down. I don't object, welcoming the solemn silence instead of the awkward one and drop her off before continuing on to her parent's house. It's another 20 minutes of peace and quiet with my thoughts before I get there.

Finally making it to my destination, her mom and dad happily greet me at the door. It's hard to look them in the eye and her dad notices immediately. I'm sure he also notices his daughter isn't with me. With pleasantries finished, he brought it up. "Everything alright on the homefront, Jack?"

I was already prepared for the question. "Oh, yeah! Jess was just exhausted from the weekend and the drive and wanted to have some alone time." I couldn't help but picture what exactly exhausted their precious daughter but I quickly put it out of mind

Her dad accepts that answer and asks how the weekend was. Of course, that didn't help, and all the extreme images of the weekend re-enter my mind, but I fake my smile and tell him we had a great time. Just as we finished our smalltalk, my boys came running out and gave me a big hug. It nearly made me cry, feeling their warmth after all that happened.

Just as we were loading ourselves into the car, I got a text from Jessica saying to grab a bite to eat with boys and that she's going to find something to fill her up at home and then go to sleep.

"No problem," I text back, knowing she needs some time to herself. Besides, I love spending time with my kids. The three of us hit our favorite Italian restaurant on the way home and I got to hear all their stories of what they did over the weekend with Grammy and Papa. It's a nice slow meal spent recounting the fun my boys had with their grandparents and for a moment, the weekend's events had all but left my mind.

We finally get home and the house is silent, Jess apparently having knocked out already. I tell the boys to quietly put their stuff away and get ready for bed. While they're brushing their teeth, I peek in on Jessica in the darkness of our bedroom, see her sprawled on the bed, just a sheet covering her body. I can faintly see her nipples were poking through the cotton fabric, and a naked leg hung over the edge of the mattress. It was a sexy sight but I went back to making sure the boys were ready for bed, completed my routine check of doors and windows, and then headed into the bedroom. After everything that happened over the past 72 hours, I find myself craving my wife's touch.

Stripping down to my underwear, I slide under the sheet, moving my body closer to Jessica. Reaching over, I feel that she's naked under the sheet and my cock twitches in response. She moans a little in her slumber as my hand cups her bare breast. I scoot a little closer, and in doing so, my knees hit something under the sheet. Reaching down, I feel it. Unmistakably, it's her big dildo.

Pulling it out from under the sheet, I can barely see in the dim light that it's covered in her dry juices and my mind immediately pictures it sliding in and out of wet pussy. I hold it, examining it, feeling the texture. My fingers running over the mixture of her dried juices and the artificial veins. I wrap my hand around it, feeling it's girth. A thought comes to mind and with my free hand, I grip my own cock, comparing the two. The fake one is not that much fatter, but it's clearly longer. Just then, I picture the stranger's cock as it half hung, half jutted out from his body as he stood in the doorway. That image was then quickly replaced by the one of him fucking my wife's ass with his horse cock. I still can't believe she took that monster up into her bowels like she did, the look on her face letting me know she was enjoying every inch of it.

Returning my attention to the dildo in my hand, it was proportionate to him in every sense. But, it was clear he was fatter and longer than it. I hadn't even realized it but I was now stroking my cock, using the copious amounts of precum leaking from the tip as lube. I kept picturing my wife's sex being destroyed by those two men as I brought myself closer and closer, one hand stroking my cock while the other brought the fake one to my mouth. As soon as my lips opened and I took into my mouth, I tasted my wife's crusty juices on the fat dildo she obviously creamed earlier, and my cock erupted.

When my alarm went off the next morning, I was surprised to find the dildo was gone, but the gooey mess I made on myself was half-dried and half-wet. Jess was up and moving about the bedroom when my eyes opened.

"Hi, Jack. You have a good night last night?" she said with a smirk and a wink.

"Uh, yeah...I guess so."

"You guess so!? I'd say you did judging by the mess you made. And, honey, if you want to play with my toys, just say so," she said as she left the room.

What the fuck? I was still groggy and the previous nights' events were still a bit of a blur. What did she see when she woke up? What was she thinking?

I went through my morning routine and kissed Jess on the cheek as I headed out the door for work. She told me not to work too hard, with an emphasis on hard, and that is exactly how the day went. It was hard to concentrate at work. It was hard to talk to coworkers. It was hard.

I somehow made it through the day and got home, immediately hugging and kissing Jess. My boys greeted me with a hug and we all caught up on each other's day over dinner. Jessica told me that the boys are getting restless, having been out of school for over a month now on summer break and she suggested we may want to look into summer camp for them. I told her that it was late in the season and probably won't be able to find anything but I'll see what I can do. The boys seemed excited about the proposition and I liked the idea of getting some one-on-one time with Jessica so I made a mental note to dig into it.

When we went to bed that night, I mustered up the courage and asked her about the dildo I found under the sheet and she turned the table one me. "Yeah, about that, sweetie, like I said, if you want to play with them, just ask me."

"Oh, no, it's not that. I just thought you wanted to come home to relax last night so it just kind of surprised me."

"A girl's got needs, Jack."

"You could've used me for those needs," I said.

She laughed before answering. "But you had to go pickup the boys, silly!"

I know she could've waited but I didn't' press her on it. "So, do you have needs tonight?"

She pulls out the big dildo and says, "why, as a matter of fact I do."

I noticed it's been cleaned and commented as such. "Oh, you...uh, you cleaned it."

"Well, yeah. Why wouldn't I?"

"Oh, no, that's not what I mean. I just...when I saw it last night...it's just...well...you had clearly used it."

"Yeah, it was pretty intense last night and I kind of just dozed off. I made sure not to do that today and cleaned it right after I used it."

"Wait...what? You used that today? With the kids home?"

"Well...yeah! I was so horny thinking about the past weekend. Don't worry, the boys were outside, and I wasn't loud."

Thank god for that, I thought to myself.

She must have noticed my cock pitching a tent in my slacks. "Hehe...looks like it turns you on."

I don't know why but I was embarrassed. "Yeah, I guess."

"You guess? Then, do you guess you'd like to just go to bed?," she said meanly.

"No...no...definitely not! I mean, yes, it turned me on!"

"I know, babe, I'm just fucking with you. Now take off your clothes and lie on the bed."

This new side of Jessica certainly had an effect on me. I quickly did as I was told.

She rode my face long and hard that night, cumming multiple times while my cock ached for its release. Surprisingly, she jerked me off after her last orgasm, cum spraying all over my stomach. By the time I got back to bed from cleaning myself off, Jessica was already sound asleep, her dildo back in it's resting place, having not been used. It stung a little, knowing she only took it out to provoke me, but being under her was very satisfying, nonetheless.

She rode my face every night that week, often with me stroking my cock to completion. By Saturday, my face was getting raw from her growing pubes, having transitioned from stubby to prickly over the course of a week. She usually doesn't go this long without shaving and I commented on it. "I see you're going for the natural look."

Pulling off me, she ran her fingers through her prickly pubes, and managed to grip some of the shorties between her thumb index finger, pulling the whiskers from her mound. "Yeah, Daryl told me to let it grow out."

Daryl? What the fuck is he doing telling me wife how to maintain her pussy. And, his name hadn't even come up all week. I guess a small part of me was hoping it wouldn't but when it did, my cock twitched, letting us both know what I thought of her mentioning his name. "Huh...so you guys have been texting?"

"Nope," she said so matter-of-factly.

"Oh, I thought you said he told you to let it grow out."

"Yep, he did."

Now I was confused. Or, maybe I was just naive. "I don't get it. You just said you haven't been texting."

"No shit, Jack. He calls me everyday."

That was the first punch to the stomach, tonight.. "Oh, I see."

She continued. "Well, I guess technically they're not always calls. Sometimes he likes to Facetime."

I had a feeling I was walking into a trap, or in this case, talking myself into one but I had to ask. "Ummm...what do you guys do on Facetime."

"Well, Daryl doesn't do much, he just likes to watch."

Yep, the trap is definitely set but I still had to ask. "And, what does he watch?"

"Oh, you know...me...doing things."

God damn it. She's loving this. "Like what things?"

"Fucking myself."

I saw this one coming but the second punch to the stomach hurt just the same. And, as is becoming customary, my cock seemed to enjoy the torment.

Jessica giggled and went back to riding my face. Soon she moaned out as she gushed her girl cum all over my mouth. I hadn't fucked her all week and after the revelation about her daily activities, I wanted nothing more than to be inside my wife.

I pulled her down onto her back, spread her legs, and fucked her for all I was worth and started to almost feel like my old self again. I even went so far as to flip over into doggy style, roughly gripping her hips and pushing into her. She chuckled at that and I didn't know if it was because she liked it or if she was just amused by my efforts. Either way, I slapped my pelvis into the back of her thighs over and over until I felt my nut rise up from my aching balls, erupting into my wife's pussy with a guttural growl.

Once I pulled out and rolled over to her side, Jessica hopped up and headed towards the bathroom. When she came out, she asked if I enjoyed myself. I enthusiastically said I did, reveling in the fact that I took control and fucked her how I pleased. I was too afraid to ask if she enjoyed it.

I fell asleep quickly that night, much quicker than any of the recent nights, a content husband, only to be awakened some hours later. When I opened my eyes, I saw Jessica fucking her pussy with the big dildo. I stayed still, not wanting to alert to my awakeness. What I saw next, stunned me. Her other hand lifted from between her thighs, in it her phone, the camera aimed at her crotch, and on the camera was a face, a big black face, grinning from ear to ear. He started to say something, only for Jessica to quietly shhh him. He quietly laughed and then whispered in his baritone voice, "so...he really tried to give it to you, huh?"

"Yeah, it was cute. Why do you think I called you to watch me fuck myself now?"

"Because you're my good my little slut," he quietly said with a smirk.

Punch number three.

They both chuckled and then she started softly moaning while I continued my game of possum. I was soon rock hard as I silently watched my wife unsuccessfully try to quietly fuck herself, her whimpers and moans increasing in volume, while the stranger watched on.

She looked over at me occasionally and I'd quickly shut my eyes. Not that it would matter. I figured she would continue no matter what she saw when she glanced over at her sleeping husband. When she returned her focus to the camera and upped the intensity with the big dildo, I stealthily reached into my underwear and started stroking myself. When she exploded, I did too, creaming the insides of my underwear. Before she was finished, I wiped my hand on the outside of my underwear and lay calmly, replaying what just occurred. I then blindly heard Jessica say goodbye to her friend and she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and said, "I'm glad you enjoyed that."

The following week was a blur of work, kids, and housework. I was glad for the distraction during the day, though, knowing I was in for whatever Jessica had planned for the night. She seemed to be developing a routine. Everyday when I'd get from work she'd corner me away from the boys and tell me how she'd gotten off by fucking herself with her big dildo while the stranger watched and then once family and house duties were done for the evening, she'd pull me into the bedroom and ride my face to another orgasm.

I looked forward to the weekend, though. It was a chance to slow things down, spend some quality times with Jessica and the boys. The funny thing is, she was no different outside the bedroom than she always had been. She laughed and smiled with me, was sweet with me and the boys, and otherwise just the perfect wife and mother. As soon as the sun went down, though, she turned into another person.

That Saturday night, she was particularly on fire. She'd already ridden my face to two orgasms and her sweaty limp body was now laying on mine as she panted. My cock twitched just inches from her head but she paid no mind. Feeling daring, I rolled her off me onto her back and got between her legs, just as I did a week ago, and she giggled. "Oh, no, here we go, again," she laughingly said.

It kind of pissed me off and made me shove my cock into her in one strong thrust. She did grunt a little but then was back to teasing me. "You gonna fuck me tonight, Jack? Huh? You gonna give it to your wife, good?"

Her taunting only made me want to fuck her harder and I started slamming my cock in and out of her. I'd built up a good rhythm, fucking her deep as she looked into my eyes and smirked.

"Mmmmmm...somebody's a little worked up, aren't they?"

I growled at her response and she continued. "Oh, god, yes, Jack! Fuck me harder! Fuck me deeper!" It almost seemed sarcastic, but even if it was, I was determined.

Holding her ankles, spreading her legs wide, I fuck her as hard and deep as I can, burying my cock further into her with each stroke."

I feel her wiggle her hips under me, coaxing my cock deeper into her as I smash my pelvis to hers. "C'mom, baby," she whines. "I need it deeper. Shove your cock all the way in, baby."

I'm a little dejected but decide to give it one more try. I flip her over to her amusement and she automatically assumes the position, ass up face down. Her back is arched perfectly, presenting her glorious pussy, allowing for the deepest penetration possible.

Just like before, I shove into her in one strong thrust of my hips, pressing my thighs to hers and my crotch to her ass. I then start pumping in and out of her once more, quickly gathering speed, and soon I'm fucking her for all I'm worth, gripping her hips and pulling her ass into my crotch as hard as I can.

"C'mom, Jack! Fuck me!"

I thought I already was. I had nothing else to give her. I slowed down, not sure what else to do.

"Jack! Don't slow down! Fuck me like you mean it! Stop being a little bitch and fuck your wife!"

Still gripping her hips but slowly sliding in and out of her fiery cunt, I dejectedly admitted I was. "I'm sorry, sweetie. I was fucking you...I...I was giving you everything I had."

"Ugh...get me my big dildo, then," she frustratingly said as she pulled herself from my deflating cock.

I felt horrible but silently went to her nightstand and pulled out her big fake cock. Holding it my hand, feeling it's girth and taking in it's length as it was close to me, I felt a twinge of pain before handing it to her. She wasted no time sucking the bigger dick into her mouth and coating with her saliva before plunging it into her pussy. When it was fully inserted, she moaned, almost as if in relief. "Awwww....now that hits the spot."

She fucked herself to a nice smoldering orgasm while I watched from the side of the bed, frozen, my cock fully limp as I came to terms with the fact that it was no longer good enough for my wife.

I moped around the house Sunday and when Monday rolled around, I welcomed the distraction of work, even though I couldn't focus. Once it was time to head home, my mind was filled with my lack of ability to get my wife off Saturday night. A part of me almost dreaded what she had in store for me tonight.

12