All Comments on 'Vacation Swap Pt. 03'

by LotsToShare

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Here's a couple of hints

NEVER change categories mid-story. You'd be surprised at how many people only read stories in certain categories. Changing categories mid-story and coming into the Loving Wives category will not fly well. Lastly, NEVER continue. With nothing original or clever, cardboard characters that are thoroughly unlikable and spouting ridiculous dialogue, there's no where to go with this mess that will be either mildly interesting or entertaining. If the husband doesn't get a divorce right away his slut wife is going to pass along some nasty disease that he can't divorce. On her side of things, she'll be lucky if he ONLY divorces her and doesn't simply put her in a shallow grave. Badly written drivel.

1 star ONLY because negative stars aren't yet available.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Where did you share the first two chapters of this cuck fest? I assume that they are as bad as this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
story

just another cuck-a-doddlle-do story just like all the rest poor

Midnight53Midnight53almost 4 years ago
..to be continued...?????

Please....DON’T......!!!

Just kill it NOW..!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"I highly encourage you to start with part 1" - Why would you expect Loving Wives readers to want to read EIGHT pages in Group in order to read a cuck story. Many (I won't say most, though I think it is!) LW readers HATE cuck stories, so aren't likely to go to another category in order to read one.

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyalmost 4 years ago
Fuck

That bitch.shed be sliding on her way out.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
Jack, the human Jelly

If this piece-of-shit husband was any more spineless, he would be a pool of jelly on the floor. What a hopeless, disgusting creature, to allow his wife to do what she is doing and treat him this way. Where is the "loving Wives" part of this?

Divorce because he has let Marie and Edwin corrupt his wife and there is no going back for the SLUT. Does Jack not have any integrity at all? Chuck out those stupid fucking giant dildos and lay down the law to his slut. NO MORE CONTACT with Daryl or the other couple or Divorce.

vazkor13vazkor13almost 4 years ago
really....

He is going to Vegas.... with Marie and Edwin who are NOT his friends ? with Daryl the usuel Black man with a huge cock (really original) to see Nathalie fucked by a 'real' man I guess and Jack once again the odd man out?

And Jess is barely interested in her husband any more ? and no consequences in their lives ???

In somme cuckold stories you can feel at leas something like love between the hot wife and her cuckold.There, everything, even the 'recompense' is just a way to humialate and control him...Just get a divorce and have Jess go with Daryl...

The moment where she break him when they make love and she can not fell him is a sommit of crualty....His passivity during the killing of their sex life by Marie and Daryl and most important by Jessica something terrible, and as usual nobody cares about consequences and the kids.

Despitemy opinion negative as a whole, must say it's well written with good dialogs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What the

Please just leave the loving wife category alone. If you want to write something in the loving wife category then take a look at one of the masters of the loving wife category papatoad and just look at how a story should be written. He has released a story today as well and just in a few hours he has made a laughingstock of your latest story. Just look at the likes this is what these writers are trying to tell you about your stories. They are just plain old boring it’s the same old thing no imagination or creativity nothing. Just like the next one that comes along. These types of stories have been told over and over and over again with nothing but the same old story. The thing that made it worse was nearly all the newbies writers always had to write stories like this. And because there was so many the stories became boring. That’s why you need to look at papatoad stories and others like saddletramp1956 ( there are tons more but to many to mention ) . You show promise you have a talent but these stories are basically on life support. Trying to write fantasy wether yours or imagination is tough but trying to get people to enjoy your stories is even tougher. But until the newbies start to slow down these stories are just plain old boring. Sorry but that is how it is at the moment the loving wife category is swamped with this type of story. That is why BTB stories are making a killing at the moment ( that is why you should look at papatoad and saddletramp1956 and others to get an idea of how bad the loving wife category is) ok . But please don’t stop writing just stop writing these types of stories please you have a talent but stop wasting your time writing these types of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I have really tried

To see how this is erotic, but after the first chapter, it has gone so far down hill, it is absolutely shite. I won't be bothering with any more, as she will get him to suck cock and then have one up his arse. I am making a request, please move this out of LW section, your scores will go down big time unless of course you have been doctoring them.

JJ

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
no

no group sex story ever transitions well into loving wives lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And When

Nathalie backs out of the upcoming trip to Vegas, Jack does also. The weekend together is confession time and opens their eyes. Jack finally grows a spine and has Jessica served with divorce papers. Jessica reverts back to her submissive self to save the marriage. Nathalie moves in and the three waltz merrily into the future. End of story. But I'm sure that's not what the author intended. Sigh!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"I realize this story has drifted from the Group Sex genre to move a Loving Wives tale."

Drifted, hell, with parts such as "...my cock fully limp as I came to terms with the fact that it was no longer good enough for my wife." this has gone beyond drifting. You took what was a sharing story, where they were relatively equal, and basically emasculated him. If this was always the aim, you should have started in LW and indicated this was going to happen.

<P>

All you did was a bait and switch, and that is NEVER good.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"Jessica Trains Jack." - What is he, a puppy?

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

Not sure how dumb this was meant to be, but if it was going for a stellar stupid rating...we have a winnah!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please

Just stop. We don't need more of this crap. Long time reader on here and this is just a piece of garbage.

katibkatibalmost 4 years ago
Mixed

The writing Is good, very good--but the story is pure excrement!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

while your wife is in vegas getting screwed by Daryl Jack might as well pack his bags and be gone by the time the whore comes back no need to keep her she is just another slut grow some balls Jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Horseshit

Unbelievable crap what else can be saidxoNP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Return to group categories

For a group story, it was not that bad. But here in loving wife categories, work the best set of author in this site, your story is just a bad cuckold thing like so many others.

There is no love from the wife to husband, just another wife who completely fall for big cock ( the poorest cliché of all cuckold stories). A sub/dom relationship with no respect at all and with a highly nonsense about the hubby who become magicaly a sub.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 4 years ago
What an unoriginal piece of shit story.

The usual bullshit tale of a wife cheating on her husband with a black man who has a huge cock. She does things for her liver that she doesn’t and will never do for her husband while convincing him that her lover isn’t a threat to their marriage while behaving as though her husband is simply her roommate.

Just do yourself a favour and end this story.

patilliepatilliealmost 4 years ago
Fag cuck shit

‘Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yuck.

This cunt needs a bullet to the brain.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Sad

This is hardly a loving wife. More like a egotistical slut only concerned about himself.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
NO LOVING WIFE HERE

Just a stupid dumbass husband for allowing this shit to continue.. wife is a stupid bitch slut whore that should be taught a good hard lesson.. starting with being tied down.. and hubby shave her pussy and tell her the fuck with what Daryl wants..its my wife and I will shave this if I want!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful Story.

One of the most erotic I've read recently, considering all three episodes.

Keepgoing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please get rid of Daryl!

Give Jessica surgery for her oversized vagina (they knew how to fix that already when “The Godfather“ was written), a therapist for her destructive behaviour and don‘t destroy another family for a shallow wife‘s stupidity. (Even if it’s just a story. It would be nice to read something not corrosive for once.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not For me...

Personally I only find it erotic when everyone is consenting and enjoying themselves. I haven’t read this story yet, I skimmed this chapter but honestly it was the messed up toxic comments that really threw me.

There’s nothing wrong with group sex, swinging or cuckolding IF that’s what both parties want otherwise it’s cheating and someone inevitably gets hurt.

I

Made me wonder if those who commented negatively would be calling the man all kinds of horrible names if the situation was reversed and it was the man fucking around? In your story she’s cheating on him so the anti-cuck brigade rant and froth calling her a whore and a slut. When in reality she’s just a woman who enjoys sex - what a shocker huh? Most women enjoy sex just like most men.

This is the opposite end of the spectrum, I just read ch1 of your story The Spanking Game and absolutely loved it!

Thanks for sharing.

Tess UK

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

Ok Lots... I want you to continue the story, but Jess has got to go back to the loving wife. Not the cuckold making cunt she is now. He should have not waited outside the bedroom in Vegas. Either barged in and had some fun with everyone else or just left. Maybe even left her in Vegas.

He may have hard ons but his mind is being fucked.

I agree with an anonymous and have Natalie and him back out and go off on their own. If Jess goes by herself... divorce!

I waisted a lot of time reading all parts with the hope of a little Dom/sub play. NOT cuckold in this way. He doesn’t want this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please no more. The writing style is good but the bait and switch ansmd a terrible cliche routine cuckold story where wife fallen for black cock. It could've been a bit better if she had atleast fallen off with Edwin or something. No more Daryl. And what just as things seem to get a bit better it was just a terrible bait to get the strong and indipendent Natalie a sub skut as well ? Pls no.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Bunch of horse feces.

InfosaugerInfosauger14 days ago

I'm still waiting for an ending, hopefully not a cuck-ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous