All Comments on 'Vacation Time for Them Both Ch. 06'

by anallover29

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

loved it, wish it was longer though. looking forward to ch.7.

please try to type 'same' instead of 'samanthae' some times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Anal sex evidently isn't for everyone, but I certainly love it!

For the first time you absolutely need a man that will take his time and go really slow.

Use plenty of K-Y! Start with an enema to clean your ads out. Then one finger, let him slowly fuck your virgin ass very slowly with just that one finger!!

Do that until his index finger is going in easily. Then ask for his second well lubricated finger is going easily into you. Take it slow! After you are comfortable taking those two fingers and those two are sliding easily, and comfortably you can ask for one more finger. REMEMBER to go very slowly!

The third finger then is added, SLOWLY! You should begin to actually be enjoying it! Have him start moving his fingers a little faster. Do this a little longer! You should start to feel pleasure.

He can finally at his thumb! Allow him to fuck you a little longer. Allow him to fuck you a little longer, deeper and faster. Relax!

You thought that giving him your virgin pussy was the ultimate gift. Your wrong! Giving you anal virginity is the ultimate gift!

Now your ready the well lubricated head of his erect cock to enter your well prepared ass! SLOWLY! His firm hard shaft, well lubricated, should SLOWLY start entering your ads.

A few gentle thrusts, each going deeper up your ass, should now start giving you even more pleasure.Make sure that he fucks you SLOWLY! Allow him to enter you FULLY! Balls deep, as they say.

Anal sex is special! It should be pleasuring to both of you. REMEMBER to always prepare yourself before hand!

You both will learn to enjoy it very much!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous