Vacation with Aunt Victoria Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun had just gone down, it was probably 9 o'clock. We were about halfway through South Carolina.

"Pull in over there" she said, pointing to a spot covered in darkness away from any other cars.

"I don't have much practice with this...." She said, suddenly sounding timid and shy.

"With what....?" Looking back at it, I was really naive to not know what was happening. But maybe that was part of the charm that she found sexy? Who knows. What happened next was the best thing that ever happened to me in my 20 years of life.

"Well, my first boyfriend only lasted a few seconds, and Ted didn't like it. I've never been with anyone else."

"What are you talking about...?

She got serious all the sudden, and all the timidness and shyness seemed to vanish all at once.

"I'm going to suck your dick Zach..... and you're going to come in my mouth."

"Oh.... okay...." Those were the last words to leave my mouth for a long time.

She leaned forward and kissed me before taking her top off. I became suddenly very aware that my raging erection was still out of my shorts and staring straight at her. I leaned back in my chair, and lowered the back down just a bit. She repositioned herself so she was sitting on her knees facing me. Her delicate hands reached forward and grabbed my cock. It jumped to life, precum spilling out of the top as she began to slowly jerk me off.

She slowly lowered her lips to the tip of my cock. She kissed just the tip, her tongue darting in and out, lapping up the precum as it slowly oozed out. I wanted to grab her head and shove my cock into her mouth. I had never even gotten a blowjob before. I had only ever had one girlfriend, and she was only into butt stuff because she was saving herself for marriage. What a slut she was. But that's a story for another time.

Aunt Victoria might not have had a lot of practice with sucking dick, but what she lacked in experience she made up for in sheer determination to make me cum. She wrapped her lips around the head of my dick and sucked as hard as she could. A whimper of pain escaped my lips.

It fucking hurt..... but I kinda liked it.

She eased up a bit, and slid her lips down. She used her tongue to push the head of my dick against the top of her mouth. As the head of my cock reached the back of her throat I felt a little resistance, as she forced herself to swallow. The muscles of her throat enveloped the head of my cock as her tongue went all the way down to the base. Her tongue escaped her mouth and licked against the top of my balls. My entire member was in her mouth. I could feel her breathing through her nose. He throat expanding and collapsing around my dick with every breath.

I ran my fingers through her hair. She moaned, her throat vibrating against my cock. I wanted to thrust my hips, and force my cock just a little further down her throat. But I resisted. I grabbed a handful of her red hair, and pulled her up. As soon as I released the tension her face fell back down on my cock. I lifted her head again, and again she slammed her face into my cock.

Was I really fucking my aunts face right now?

I left one hand on her head, and slid the other down the center of her bare back. I lifted her head again with my left hand by pulling her hair, and the right hid crept into the back of her panties. My middle finger found the slit of her pussy, which felt completely shaved. She was so wet.... But I didn't have much experience with pussy play. So I thought it was best to stick with what I knew. I swirled my hand around the entrance of her sex, just enough to cover my fingers in her juices. I removed my finger from just inside her, and she let out a long groan of protest again.

She was bobbing her head up and down on my cock on her own now. She wasn't doing it fast enough to make me come yet, but I'll be honest, it wasn't going to take long. I rubbed my middle finger against the pucker of her ass. I waited for any signs of protest, or for her to stop. She just kept sucking on my cock. I looked down at my cock and the front of my shorts and my dick were completely covered in her slubber. She certainly didn't seem to care how messy the blowjob got.

I pushed the tip of my finger into her ass. She let out a sharp gasp of surprise. Her asshole tightened against my finger, and she lifted her head. I thought she was going to tell me to stop, or completely stop all together. I was afraid for a second I had ruined everything.....

But she didn't say a word, she just pushed her ass against my hand, and began to lick up the slobber from my cock, and on my shorts. After a few presses, twists, and flickers, her asshole began to loosen up and she got less tense. I pushed my finger all the way inside of her ass, and began to finger her butthole.

She let out another long and deep moan. She had removed one of her hands from my cock, and the other was squeezing the base of my cock just above the balls. I could feel her fingers inside her pussy through the walls of her asshole. She had at least two fingers inside of her, and I thought what the hell, might as well go for it. I forced the second finger inside of her, and began to twist it in and out. She screamed into my cock as she came for a second time. I felt her asshole flex and relax, flex and relax, against my hand as she made herself come. She took her fingers out of herself and began to rub her juices on my cock. Mixing her juices with her spit and my precome. She licked, sucked, and spit on my cock.

She began jerking me off, with just the head of my cock in her mouth. With my mind no longer focused on making her come again I didn't last long. I came into her mouth. She sucked it all into her throat and I felt her swallowing it. She stroked my cock until the last few drops of come spilled out. Which she licked up gleefully. She sat up, and the light from the streetlights spilled onto her. He tits and stomach were covered in sweat. There was cum, tears, and sweat all over her face. She leaned forward and kissed me again. I could taste my cum on her lips, and the mix her juices and spit. But I didn't care.

We sat there for a few seconds, her tits out, and my cock still spilling out of my shorts. She kissed me one more time before pulling her shirt back over her head.

"That was the best sex I've ever had...." she said softly, staring out the window into the dark night.

"Yea.... me too..."

12