Vacation with Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed and smiled when she saw her father's reaction.

"Does your mother know you brought outfits like that down here to wear in public?" he asked, smiling.

"Oh god, no," she snickered. "She doesn't even know I own this stuff."

"Maybe we should keep it that way," he suggested.

"If you think that's best, Dad," the luscious, young beauty replied.

Greg couldn't remember the last time she'd agreed so easily with him about anything.

"Definitely. How did you even get that stuff without her knowing?"

"You bought them for me, Dad," Marlee giggled. "Remember when you gave me your credit card to go shopping for the trip?"

Of course he remembered. And he remembered the damage the girl did to his balance when she finally gave him back the card. But considering the tension between them before the trip, he couldn't help wondering why she would have gotten outfits like that to go on vacation with her own dad. But as he looked at her in her barely-there dress, with the outline of her lacy, white thong showing through it, he didn't care. All he knew was that he was in the presence of an outrageously sexy girl, and one he happened to love more than anyone in the world, no matter how angry she might've been with him.

"How about if I keep stuff like this in my room at your house, and keep my regular clothes at Mom's?" she suggested with a devious smirk.

Greg returned his daughter's conspiratorial smile. "That's a very good idea," he said. "Smart girl."

"Of course," she bragged. "I'm your daughter, right?"

Greg smiled at her. "I hope you never forget how proud I am of you," he told her.

Marlee blushed redder than Greg had ever seen before. It felt like she was Daddy's girl again, the way she always used to be, and he couldn't have felt happier. Without thinking about what he was doing, he suddenly hugged his girl tightly. He still hadn't put on a shirt, and the feel of his daughter's barely covered tits squashing against his body took him by surprise. They felt amazing, and Marlee wasn't the least bit shy about mashing her orbs against her father's body.

The hug went on much longer than Greg meant, but he wasn't sorry. Except that his cock was starting to respond and he didn't want his daughter to feel him get hard. He finally let her go and hurriedly put on the first shirt he could grab.

As they left the bungalow and walked through the grounds of the resort, then out into the strip of clubs and restaurants nearby, Greg felt prouder than ever to be seen with his beautiful daughter. She hung on his arm as they walked together, more like a pair of star-crossed lovers than a father and daughter. Anyone who looked at them would have assumed that's what they were. Greg realized Marlee's mother would have been telling the girl she looked like a whore if she could see how their daughter was dressed, but Greg thought she looked like a sexy angel.

They found a nice, open-air restaurant that they both liked and had a wonderful dinner together. They talked and laughed together the way they hadn't in ages. Greg finally felt like life was starting to make sense again, and the look of happiness in Marlee's beautiful face was unmistakable.

After they ate, they walked together through the busy commercial strip, where there were plenty of access points to go down to the beach. With everyone dressed in resort wear, Marlee's outfit didn't stand out as being slutty the way it would back home. Everyone was showing off their beach bodies and tans. But Marlee still turned a lot of heads, and Greg felt prouder by the moment. He couldn't help feeling excited by the way other men turned to check out her bouncing, braless tits as they walked down the street hand in hand. He couldn't even describe how it felt that all of those people looked at her and assumed she was his girlfriend...or maybe even his younger wife.

Greg put his arm possessively around his daughter's waist as they strolled, resting his hand daringly close to her ass. She looked up at his face and smiled at him with love. All the man could do was stop walking and stare right back. With all the dozens and dozens of people walking around them, they looked like a couple deeply in love. Greg pulled his daughter into a hug right there on the street. His hands were resting just above the rounded cheeks of her ass, and she surprised him when her hands went right onto his ass. He probably should have said something about it, but it felt good and he didn't want to ruin all the progress they were making.

"I'm so happy we're getting along again," he told her. "I was afraid I was going to lose my baby girl forever."

"I'm sorry, Dad," the gorgeous teenager pouted. "But today you helped me answer some questions that were really bothering me."

Greg looked at her curiously.

"It's just that since you moved next door I didn't think you loved me like you used to," she admitted.

Her father looked at her in shock. "How could you ever think that?"

"I know it was probably stupid, but everything changed when you moved. We didn't cuddle in your big easy chair anymore. You didn't come around me much, even when I took off my top at the pool. Like you didn't want to be around me."

"Seriously?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, everybody likes naked boobs, right? Except I thought you didn't like me. That you didn't think I'm pretty enough for you. I know you were watching plenty of times from upstairs, but why didn't you ever come out and be next to me? I was doing that for you, Dad."

Greg was stunned. "I was trying to give you your privacy," he told her. "I had no idea. I was afraid I'd make you uncomfortable. I thought you looked amazing, but I didn't want to end up doing something inappropriate, sweetie."

"You love me, right, Dad?" she asked.

"Of course, baby, you know I do."

"Then how can anything we do be inappropriate?"

Very subtly, right there on the street with people streaming around them in all directions, Marlee ground her ripe, young body against her father's cock as if punctuating what she just said.

"That would be all too easy, sweetheart. You've been giving me the most inappropriate ideas all day," Greg confessed, letting his hands drop over the girl's ass.

"Good," she said. Then she put her mouth close to his ear and whispered. "I want you to make me Daddy's girl for real. It's all I've ever wanted."

At this point, Greg shouldn't have been surprised, but he couldn't help it. He stared at his daughter, studying her pretty face while the weight of what she said sank in.

"Baby, that would be so bad," he told her, practically groaning with frustration, yet his cock was swelling with heat.

"Daddy, look at me and tell me how bad it would really be."

And he did. He didn't let her go, but he actually held his daughter a few inches away and let his eyes drift over her incredible body. Her dark brown eyes were gleaming as she looked back at him with pure desire in them. He looked at the way her firm, round tits were stretching the thin fabric of her dress, her aroused nipples practically burning holes through it. He looked at her silky smooth, mostly exposed legs and the way just the hint of her skimpy panties showed through her dress.

"Really bad," he told her. "Fantastically bad."

Then he couldn't hold back from kissing her pouting lips and sliding his tongue deeply into her mouth. She sucked hungrily on his tongue while hers swirled around it. Her body ground against his growing cock as they held each other and kissed hungrily in the middle of the pedestrian street, crowds of people still streaming by them. Greg's cock just kept getting bigger and harder while his daughter's luscious body undulated against his bulge. He was dying to lift the hem of her dress around her hips and fill his hands with her warm, firm ass flesh...until someone bumped into them on their way by and reminded him they were in public.

"I can't believe we just did that," he told the girl breathlessly.

"I can't believe we finally just did that," she replied with a happy smile.

Greg didn't know how to tell her that they had to resist their urges. It didn't matter how hot and beautiful she was, or how much they loved and wanted each other, they were still father and daughter. But he didn't say anything.

They started walking back to the resort. On the way, they passed a lot of busy restaurants and bars, but they decided to go down one of the side paths toward the beach and walk back to the bungalow along the sand. There were two main beaches with easy access from the resort. There was the one they'd gone to that morning, and another just around an outcropping of rocks. The second one was a nude beach, and that's the one Greg and his daughter were walking toward from the strip of businesses catering to visitors.

Father and daughter both stopped to take off their sandals when they hit the sand. Marlee snuggled up to her dad and he put her arm around her as they started walking. Being nighttime, there were just a few people out on the sand. There was an occasional stroller out, wearing clothes like Greg and Marlee, but there was also a small group that were taking advantage of the nude beach at night. There were about five people all gathered around a small fire; three guys and two girls. Marlee stopped in her tracks and gasped when she saw what one of the guys and one of the girls were doing.

Their fire gave off enough light to tell that the guy was standing, and the girl was kneeling in the sand sucking his cock, her head moving back and forth. The others were obviously watching, with one of the other males stroking his hard cock in the light of the flames.

"Oh my god, Dad, do you see that?" Marlee said as she stopped walking.

Greg spotted them immediately. The sight made his cock ache even harder as he stood there holding his eighteen year old daughter, the two of them watching some stranger getting his cock eagerly sucked on the beach at night. It wasn't as if Greg hadn't had a few of his own sexual adventures on beaches at night, but finding this scene by accident while he was just walking his daughter home was more than he ever expected. Marlee was staring, obviously completely fascinated.

"I've never seen anyone do that before," she admitted to her father in a low voice. "In videos, yeah, but not like this."

"It's definitely not something you see every day," Greg told her. "But in a resort like this, I bet there's a lot that goes on on this beach at night."

Marlee giggled, but her eyes were glued to the blowjob next to the fire. Greg's cock was throbbing in his shorts while he watched his baby girl stare at the adventurous couple.

"That's so hot," she said. "It's dark and stuff, but I mean just anybody could come along and see them."

"Some people like that," Greg said, barely realizing his hand was gradually sliding from his daughter's hip toward her ass.

She watched eagerly. "Did you ever do anything like that, Dad? I mean in front of other people?"

Greg thought a few seconds before answering her, but he finally just told her he had but without going into detail.

"Wow, Dad, I love that. Did you do it with Mom?"

"God, no," he laughed. "She's too much of a..."

"Prude?" she finished the sentence for him.

They both laughed. The brief mention of his ex's sexual shortcomings made the experience the father and daughter were now having feel more intimate. Greg couldn't deny how much he liked talking to his sexy daughter more like she was his girlfriend.

"I wish that was you and me," Marlee said, taking her father by surprise.

It wasn't as if her sexual connection to her father was any secret by now, but it was shocking to him to hear her say it out loud. Especially since she was excited by the idea of someone seeing her suck his cock. The idea was making him throb even harder, and he pulled the hem of her short dress over her ass so he could fondle her bare cheek. The girl responded with a contented purr.

"You'd want someone to see you sucking my cock? Seriously? Why?" he asked, as if her words hadn't registered with him.

"Well," she thought a moment, "because it's really hot, for one thing. And I don't care who knows how much I love my daddy and how I'd do anything for him."

"Baby, that's..."

"Yeah, I know, Dad. It's really naughty. But it's so hot. And it would make me so happy to love you like that."

Greg's cock was already leaking precum. He took a long look at his daughter's pretty face, still watching the blowjob by the fire, and couldn't imagine anything more amazing than having that sweet mouth devouring his hard cock with love.

Marlee touched her father's cock through his shorts. The feel of her hand exploring the shape of his bulge made Greg sigh. There was no way he would ever stop her.

"You really want that, don't you?" he asked her.

"More than anything, Dad."

He remembered how intensely she'd kissed him back, and he kissed her again now, unable to resist her. He fondled her ass with both hands while she continued to rub his cock through his shorts. There was never a time in his life when he felt like he needed a girl as much as he needed his own, hot daughter. While they were still kissing, he slipped one hand between them and unzipped his shorts, then reached inside and pulled his fully swollen cock out into the open. When Marlee felt her father's hot, throbbing flesh she gasped, breaking off their kiss.

"I need you, baby," he told her. "I need you to suck that cock like you won't believe."

"Oh, Daddy," she sighed. "I love you so much."

Then the girl sank onto her knees in the sand. She took her dad's cock into her hand and began stroking it. At the same time, she began licking all around the head and upper part of his shaft. Greg was spellbound. He now completely ignored the group by the fire and focused all his attention on his daughter. The look on her beautiful face was priceless when she took his dripping dome into her wet mouth and started to suck him, moving her hand along his pulsating shaft at the same time.

"Ohhh, baby, fuck," he groaned, watching her lips encircle his rod.

He could tell she wasn't used to this, which came as a relief. She didn't take any bold risks in sucking him, but kept to doing a mind-numbing job of what she'd probably learned from watching porn videos online. But his pretty baby's mouth felt heavenly, and stroke of her hand like she was milking his prick into her mouth sent waves of pleasure through his whole body.

As he watched her suck and stroke, he kept repeating over and over in his mind: this is my baby girl, this is my daughter. It would probably be days or even weeks, if ever, for this experience to really sink into his lust-twisted mind. For now, he just gave himself over completely to the pleasure of his loving daughter's mouth. He couldn't resist pumping between her lips. Just light, gentle thrust, being careful not to overwhelm her. But she caught on quickly and started bobbing her head back and forth, sucking a bigger portion of his shaft and stroking a little less with her hand.

"Ohhh, Marlee, that's so beautiful," he groaned.

Her eyes were closed in a kind of rapture, and he knew she was feeling the amazement of having her father's cock in her mouth for the first time as much as he was amazed by having it there. He wanted her mouth forever. Yet the pleasure she was so eagerly giving him was quickly building to the point of exploding. He didn't want it to ever end as much as he wanted to pour cum into her mouth like a river of creamy father-love.

Greg laced his fingers into his daughter's dark, silky hair as if he needed to hold her head in place. But there was no need. The girl sucked her father deeper and harder every second. It wasn't long before she became more adventurous, working to take more and more of his throbbing shank into her mouth, swirling her wet tongue and reaching inside his shorts to fondle his balls with her free hand.

"Darling, ohhh darling, Daddy's gonna cum," he warned her in a choked off growl.

Marlee only stepped up her efforts, sucking and stroking her daddy like his cock was made of pure sugar. Suddenly Greg felt the tremors throughout his entire body and spurt after spurt of hot, creamy spunk squirted into her mouth. The amazing girl managed to swallow most of her dad's load, while the excess dribbled down the sides of her mouth.

"Mmmmm, I love this," Marlee cooed as she tried to lick up every excess drop of her father's cum.

Moments later she was on her feet again and Greg kissed her harder than he'd ever kissed a girl in his life. The taste of his cum was fresh in her mouth, and he loved knowing she'd savored every drop.

They barely even noticed that the guy by the fire had already cum, and they were all sitting around the flames like nothing happened. Greg put his cock back in his shorts and put his arm around Marlee again as they kept walking along the sand back toward their bungalow.

Before they reached the outcropping of rocks that forced them to walk into the water to get around to the beach where they'd been that day, Marlee asked her father if they could come back to the nude beach the next day.

"How do you expect me to keep from getting a hard on in public sitting next to a naked goddess as sexy as you all day?" he said.

Marlee giggled with her whole body. "Mmmm, you can always hide your dick in my mouth, Daddy."

Greg laughed, but he knew he was completely powerless around his baby girl. They finally got back to the bungalow and both stripped naked for bed. There was no shred of modesty left between them anymore. They finally curled up together in the bedroom.

"You know I love you more than anything else in the world, don't you, baby?" Greg sighed as they held each other.

"I know you do, Daddy. I'm so sorry I was such a bitch for so long. I didn't think I'd ever get the one guy I've always wanted," Marlee replied.

Greg watched his beautiful daughter fall asleep. As he started to drift off himself, he kept thinking how this was the best and worst thing that could happen all at the same time.

*

Greg woke up first in the morning. Discovering his eighteen year old daughter's naked body intertwined with his made him hard immediately so he quietly got out of bed before he was tempted to fuck her awake. He still wasn't sure fucking her was a good idea no matter how much they both wanted it. On the other hand, after what they did the night before on the beach how much difference would it make.

But this wasn't merely sex. It was something much more than that. Greg and his daughter were undeniably in love, and not in the way traditional fathers and daughters loved each other. But there'd never been much about them that was traditional in the first place.

Greg took a quick shower and threw on his bathing suit and a short sleeved shirt that he didn't bother buttoning. He left a note for Marlee to tell her he'd gone to the café for breakfast and would wait for her there. He hoped she wouldn't be disappointed, but he needed a little time to himself to think about everything that was happening. Their relationship had done a complete three-sixty in less than twenty-four hours. He grabbed a beach bag and left the bungalow.

He fixed himself a heaping plate of food from the buffet and found a table near the corner of the patio area. He spent a while just nibbling at his food and watching the girls pass by who were all stopping off for a little breakfast on their way to the beach. There was so much beautifully exposed female flesh, but all Greg could think about was Marlee. His mind kept flashing back on the way she'd sucked his cock the night before. It barely seemed real now. It had to have been a dream. But then, after losing track of how long he was lost in his thoughts, he looked up to see his beautiful daughter smiling brightly as she sat down with him.