Vacation with Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlee was ready for a day at the beach, wearing a white bikini that was just as skimpy as the black one she wore the day before. She was wearing her mesh beach cover which did very little to cover anything.

The girl looked happier than Greg had ever seen her. She seemed so content with everything. He realized she was sure of herself and knew just what she wanted. And the fact that he was what she wanted only made him want her even more.

"I was sad when I woke up alone, Daddy," she pouted, but she was understanding when he told he just needed to let it all sink in.

They both finished up the food on Greg's plate, then got up and headed toward the beach. They were walking toward the jut of rocks separating the main beach from the nude area. Marlee kept walking that way and Greg didn't do anything to discourage her. He loved sunbathing nude, and he was sure his daughter would love it, too. She kept flashing impish smiles at her dad as they rounded the rocks and walked into the area where there fully naked bodies lying out in the sun every few yards or so.

Greg realized his daughter had never seen so many naked cocks in her life as she glanced in every direction, looking at naked men of every size, shape and age. He didn't try to delude himself into thinking his was the first one she'd ever seen, but being on a nude beach with dozens and dozens of naked people was obviously a whole new experience for the girl. A twinge of jealousy was hard to avoid, but he was amused and even a little turned on as he watched his girl's reaction to being around all those freely exposed cocks.

"Don't worry, Daddy. I still haven't seen one as nice as yours," Marlee winked when she caught him watching her.

Greg gave the girl a playful spank right there out in the open as they kept walking. They finally took a spot close to where there was a stand of palm trees that formed a natural border at the other end of the beach. The crowd was a little sparser over there, but they still had a good view of the beach, and Marlee obviously had a way to go before she got over her fascination with having naked cocks everywhere she looked.

They laid out a pair of large towels, overlapping them so they had a nice, roomy spot to share. Marlee didn't hesitate to pull off her beach cover and then strip off the two, tiny pieces of her bikini. Greg couldn't take his eyes off her as she stripped naked. She was fantastic in every way. She hesitated a moment before sitting down, taking the opportunity to smile at her admiring father and strike a sexy pose for him. He couldn't believe his teen daughter was standing there so proudly naked for all the world to see. He felt so proud of how beautiful she was.

Marlee finally sat down in a cross-legged position, causing her pussy slit to splay open slightly as he thighs stretched open widely. She looked up at her dad with an even bigger smile.

"C'mon, Dad, join me," she said.

Greg took off his shirt and then pushed his swimming trunks down. He was fully aware of his cock being within his daughter's reach, and that she was staring with admiration as his organ waggled in the sunshine. He sat down before his cock ended up swelling any more than it already was. This was family friendly nude beach, and an open erection would be frowned on. Yet he knew there had to be others like him and Marlee who felt the sensual pleasure of being naked in the sun.

Greg didn't hesitate to sit the way his daughter had. His dick was tingling non-stop and he knew it was only a matter of time before he'd get hard. He'd have to lie on his stomach and wait for it go away, which could end up taking forever with the hot, young nudist sitting right beside him.

"This is so nice," Marlee said. "We should do this back at home at the pool. It feels awesome."

"As long as your mother doesn't catch us," her father replied.

Marlee giggled. "It's a good thing she never bothers going over to your house. And if she did, well what's wrong with nude sunbathing? It's really cool all these families are out doing it together. They look like they're having so much fun."

"Well your mom would think it's weird. Just one of the many things we never saw eye to eye on," Greg said.

"I kinda feel bad for her, to be honest. It feels so good being naked like this. I don't see anything wrong with it."

"Neither do I, sweetie," her father agreed.

"It's even better being naked with you, Dad. I love it."

"I love it, too, baby girl." Greg loved it more than he could even say. In the past twenty-four hours, their lives had changed dramatically, and this just felt like a natural part of it. Every time he started to doubt if he was doing the right thing he started to think how there had to be many other fathers and daughters like them who were completely in love with each other. Greg loved his baby girl so much he knew there was no one who could ever feel the same way about her, and Marlee deserved to be loved that much.

"Imagine if Mom could've seen us last night," she giggled.

Greg laughed along with her. "It's a good thing she didn't. But I think a couple of those people by the fire could tell what we were doing."

"I don't care," his daughter proclaimed defiantly. "I don't care who knows how much I love my amazing dad."

"I love you, too, baby. And I think maybe you liked the idea that someone could see you."

Marlee actually blushed. "Is it bad if I do? Last night I was really hoping those people could see us. My pussy was soaking wet."

"You're getting wet just talking about it now," her father pointed out, staring between her open thighs where her juices were beginning to moisten the lips of her pussy.

"I can't help it, Daddy. I love what we did and I want to do it again. And so much more."

Greg's cock was getting bigger and bigger by the second, and his daughter was watching the progress of his swelling with eager eyes. Just knowing she was looking made it worse. His cock began to swell up so much he had to grab one of the extra, smaller towels to drape over it until it went down. Marlee pouted.

"Aww, Daddy, it makes me sad to see you cover up that beautiful cock," she said.

Greg explained the nudist etiquette to his daughter, yet he was just as unhappy about it as she was. He told her he knew about a couple of other beaches in other countries where swingers and exhibitionists had sex out in the open.

"Oh my god, Daddy, you have to promise to take me there," she insisted.

"Next vacation, for sure," he agreed, his cock aching even harder at the thought.

"Meanwhile," Marlee started but didn't finish. Instead, she shifted to a position in front Greg, blocking the view between his legs. She looked around and found that no one was really paying any attention to them. They were simply two more naked people in a crowd of nudists. Yet Marlee's hand was now sneaking under the towel her father had draped over his aroused cock. She readily wrapped her hand around his hot shaft and uttered an excited gasp.

"It's okay, Dad, no one can see," she said as her hand started to stroke his throbbing rod.

Greg just groaned. His daughter's touch was pure paradise, and she was making every effort to be subtle with her actions. She stroked his shaft slowly, using her wrist to swivel her hand motion so her arm wouldn't be moving and making it obvious to anyone who might glance their way.

"I want to always be the one to take care of you, Daddy," she told him. "I'm your girl now, aren't I?"

"Oh god, baby, yes. You're Daddy's girl forever," he groaned.

The two looked at each other intensely while Marlee's hand calmly stroked along her father's big shaft. He was impressed by how patient and careful she was at making sure no one would notice what she was doing. Her grip was firm and sure, yet her stroking had to remain slow and steady to keep from being obvious. This only made Greg's cock throb and pulse with incredible need. It made his pleasure last yet build to a pitch that drove him crazy.

"I love you, Daddy. I love this so much," his daughter said softly while her hand kept stroking him.

The look in her eyes was bright and full of devoted love. Greg knew there could never be anyone else for his daughter but him. She was too determined to have what she wanted. She'd never be happy any other way. And he knew the same was true for him. He couldn't believe he was just staring in awe at her lovely face while her hand stroked and stroked, ever slow and steady.

He could also see the wet arousal of her pussy. Her sex lips were now soaking wet and dripping her delectable honey onto the towel beneath her ass. Greg wanted to touch that luscious, young pussy more than anything and give his baby girl the same pleasure she was giving him, but he didn't dare. Not there.

"Cum for me, Dad," she encouraged him. "I want to feel you squirt again like you did last night. I loved the way you just let it go right in my mouth."

His daughter's words sent him over the edge. He gasped with pleasure, straining to keep still while the girl's subtle strokes milked hot jets of cum from his aching member. The pleasure ripped through his whole body while his cock spurted hard, his cum soaking into the towel and covering Marlee's talented hand.

"Baby, that was amazing," he told her.

Marlee smiled, looking very proud of herself as well as very much in love with the man she'd just secretly jerked off on a public beach. She pulled her hand out from under the towel and licked his cum off her fingers as he watched. Seeing her tongue dart between her fingers and lap up his cum was one of the most amazing sights he'd ever seen. He knew no one else could ever make him feel the way she did. Only his beautiful, loving daughter.

"Dad, I really love your cum," she said with a twinkle in her eye, lapping up the last of it from her fingers.

They spent a couple more hours on the nude beach, sunbathing and running naked into the ocean. Every time Greg saw his daughter's body soaking wet from a swim he nearly got another erection. Her handjob had been fantastic, but it had only given him passing relief. His deeper need for her was still not satisfied. Only making it worse was the fact that her pussy was wet practically the entire time they were there. Greg finally suggested they go back to the bungalow for a while and Marlee was easily convinced.

Putting their outfits back on, they made the walk back, but this time they took one of the paths up toward the pedestrian strip through the village and walked back that way. It was much less crowded than at night.

The moment they got back inside their vacation rental, they threw their bags down and Greg pulled his daughter into his arms and kissed her hungrily.

"Oh, Dad, I love this," Marlee sighed.

Greg smiled and pulled the girl's mesh cover up off of her. She unbuttoned his shirt while he reached behind her and undid the top of her bikini, taking the time to fondle her lusciously bare tits while she finished taking off his shirt. He continued feeling her smooth, warm orbs while she pushed his bathing suit down and began fondling his cock. He was quickly growing hard again under her loving touch. Standing in place for a couple of minutes, he let his daughter's hand stroke his flesh back to a throbbing hard on while he kissed her and felt her beautiful tits with both of his hands.

Then Greg pulled Marlee closer to the sofa. He sat her down and had her raise her legs so he could pull her tiny bikini bottom off and toss it aside. Marlee then just spread her legs, resting one on the floor and the other on the back of the couch. Her completely shaven pussy was wet and open to her father. He started kissing her again, this time with his rigid cock shaft rubbing against her wet pussy. She moaned at the contact and arched her slit against him, inviting him to push his hard rod deeply into his sheath.

Greg wanted to fuck the luscious girl more than anything, but that would have to wait. He started kissing his way toward her tits, taking his time to squeeze and fondle them while licking and sucking each of her hard nipples in turn. The girl's nipples were obviously very sensitive as she moaned and cooed with pleasure over having them sucked by her father.

After spending a long time savoring the feel and taste of her luscious tits, Greg's lips kept working their way lower on her body, until he was kneeling on the floor by the couch and sliding his tongue up and down her honey-coated slit.

"Oh, Daddy...fuck," the girl moaned, letting her father's tongue excite her more and more.

He explored the girl's delicious, young slit thoroughly, lapping hungrily at her lips and clit and darting his tongue into her hole like a little, wet cock. Marlee was squirming against his face and fighting for breath.

"Yes, Daddy, ohhhh yessss," she cried as he slid a finger into her hole and sucked her pink pearl between his lips.

Greg was ravenous for his daughter. He pushed her lower leg up high and wide to expose her tautly puckered asshole. She nearly screamed when he started to lick her starbud, flicking at the tiny ring of muscle with his tongue.

"Daddy, fuck, yes lick my ass," she cooed and moaned.

Greg was beyond pleased to discover his daughter had such a sensitive rimhole. He licked and flicked her chute rim while slipping a finger into her pussy to massage her g spot at the same time.

"Oh, Dad, Daddy, god, fuck, I never felt this before!" she cried as her father licked and fingered her through at least three climaxes.

Greg would have been happy to keep going forever, but his cock was throbbing with a powerful need. He finally stood up and looked down at his dazed daughter. He followed the drift of her eyes toward his imposingly swollen cock.

"Are you going to fuck me now, Dad?" she asked.

"Is it what you really want, baby?"

"I think you know it is."

"Then let me hear you say it."

A wicked smile curled her supple lips. He knew she understood what he wanted to hear.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she cooed. "Just shove that big, hard cock deep in your daughter's tight little pussy. You know I need it bad."

Greg almost came just from hearing his daughter talk that way. But instead, he got onto the couch between her wide spread legs and took his aching cock in his hand.

"Spread it for Daddy, baby girl," he groaned. "Show me what a hot, wet hole my baby girl has."

Marlee's eyes lit up with excitement as she reached between her thighs and splayed open her impossibly wet pussy for her father.

"See how bad I need you, Dad?" she moaned.

Greg pushed the tip of his cock at the girl's easily exposed entrance. Marlee moaned and arched her hips the second her father's cock head touched her hole.

"God, Daddy, please just fuck it. I'm begging you," she purred.

He then pushed his solid shaft into the girl's yielding hole. She purred and growled as his long, thick shaft slipped inside her and filled her young body. She was looking at her father in awe, as if she couldn't believe she actually had his cock all the way up inside her. Greg wasn't totally believing it, either, except for the hot, silky wet feel of her pussy gripping his rod.

Greg began to slide his cock in and out of her. The two of them couldn't even speak now. There was just the sound of their straining groans and gasps while he see-sawed his throbbing boner in and out of his daughter's creamy core. His balls bunched up against her ass on every thrust, and she was soon meeting his cock with her arching hips, greedy to feel every bit of pleasure of each stroke in and out.

The man was soon pumping his baby girl's pussy harder and faster, causing her delectable tits to heave and wobble with the force of his thrusts. He leaned over and grasped her tits, going back and forth from one to the other to suck her deliciously rigid nipples.

Spurred on by their mutual cries and groans of lust, Greg fucked her sodden pussy until she had at least two more orgasms. He wondered how many the sexually charged girl would be capable of having. By the second one, the quivering grip of her inner pussy was milking his cock to the edge.

"Daddy's gotta cum," he managed to groan.

"Oh, Dad, don't take it out! Let it go inside me!" the amazing girl pleaded.

Greg only pounded his pulsing rod harder and faster, growing deeply as his cock exploded and filled the girl's pussy with creamy jets of cum.

After he finished milking the last drop of cum into his daughter's amazing pussy, Greg took her into the bedroom where they lay together naked and cuddling. They spent a long time kissing and holding each other.

"When we go back home, can I move into your house?" Marlee asked.

Greg didn't think twice. "I'd love that, baby," he told her.

"That's good, because Mom wants to move, and I want to stay with you."

Greg wasn't happy that his ex was thinking of moving without telling him, but if Marlee was happy to live with him that was all that mattered.

"I want you to stay with me, too, baby," he told her. "Forever."

Marlee hugged him tighter. Nothing would ever be the same again. It would be better than either of them had ever dreamed.