Vacation with Family Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There wasn't an ounce of fat on her young body. Looking further down, I could see a sliver of her bikini bottom tan line before it was covered by some lacy black panties. The white flesh contrasted greatly with her underwear and also her tanned upper torso, and a day or two worth of growth was visible at the top of her pubic region.

My hand wrapped around my cock, as I continued to visually assault my bed-mate. I suppressed my disappointment that her hips and legs were still under the blanked, so I instead looked up at her chest once again, and realized I could see just a hint of aureola peaking from under her shirt.

I hadn't removed my hand from my dick when readjusting it, and I could hear Alice's laughing voice in my head again, "I don't care if you jerk off Ryan, just don't rape me, and don't wake me up". Without thinking about the morality of what I was doing, I lifted the waistband of my underwear out and over my dick, revealing it to the air. I shimmied them down a bit and they rested above my knees. Lying on my right side facing her, making sure to stay on my side of the bed, I used my right hand and slowly started to stroke myself. I checked her face, and she clearly seemed to be asleep, so I concentrated on her breasts, navel, and pubic region. I could probably have come in under two minutes, and the sound of my strokes started to make sticky slapping noises as I leaked precum. She was the hottest woman I had ever seen this close.

I jerked off daily, and could usually last as long as I liked, but the taboo nature of what I was doing had raised my level of excitement such that I realized I was going to come quick. Probably not a bad thing, as I would be less likely to be caught. I licked my lips, and imagined how her body would feel pressed against mine. My balls began to tighten as I felt my orgasm approaching.

I was just looking around to figure out where to come, when I heard Alice start laughing. I looked at her face, in embarrassed shock, and saw that her eyes were still closed. She was cooing at me and I hear her say something, and then she rolled on her side, facing away from me. The blanked moved with her and I gasped as I saw that it rested on top of her, but left her full back uncovered. Her spine was lined with slender muscles, but the view of her ass as the prize. Her panties covered her fully, but they were made of sheer material, and I could see everything.

I heard Alice talking again. I whispered, "What did you say?" My hand had not moved since her first laugh, but now I was tentatively starting again as she seemed to be OK with this. She laughed and I could have sworn she said, "I want you to fuck me." She pushed her ass back towards me, and I stopped stroking in shock.

"You want me to fuck you?" I repeated, not believing what I was hearing.

She giggled again, and I could see her hips moving suggestively. Still not really believing what was happening, I inched my hips forward to the boundary, and reached my cock forward until I was nearly touching her. I stroked again, and whispered, "Do you have a condom?"

She said something again so quietly I couldn't hear but it sounded like, "Just do it". The problem was, though, that there's no way I'd be able. This was already the hottest thing I'd ever done, and just the thought of fucking her was about to push me over the edge. I started beating my meat again, on the edge of orgasm. I stared greedily at between her legs at the soft pillow of her covered pussy, and imagined pushing her panties aside to see it. My dick was soaked now in my precum, and I brought it forward until the tip was nearly touching her sex. She giggled again, and shuffled her hips backwards, crossing to my side of the bed. My cock bumped up against the material of her panties. I groaned deeply, and pressed forward myself. I could feel warmth from pussy through her panties, and despite the fact that I had stopped stroking, I couldn't hold myself back any longer.

I clenched my jaw and gasped "I'm sorry!" as I blew, a jet of cum blasting her panties and inner thighs. I stroked now, pleasure wracking my body, and continued to blast cum across her ass and up her back with such force that I could hear as it struck her. I thrust my hips forward and pressed the length of my pulsing cock fully along her ass crack. Her hips were motionless as I pressed against her, dry humping, wondering if my ejaculation would ever end, but eventually it did. I realized that I had been holding my breath as I watched the last drop fall weakly onto her ass cheek and then the sheets.

I started breathing again, and took in the view of the mess I'd made on my childhood friend. Streaks of cum coated her back from between her shoulder blades, all the way to her ass. Her panties were also coated, as were the sheets beneath her. I still slowly stroked my hard cock, and wondered if she'd still be up for more. I leaned forward and gently kissed a dry portion of her shoulder and looked at her beautiful face. I was surprised to see that she was lying still, eyes closed, pretending to be asleep.

I lay down behind her, ignoring the wetness, and pressed myself close behind her, wrapping my arm around her stomach. I whispered, "Thank you so much for that Alice." and kissed the back of her head. She sighed heavily, inhaling, and lifted her head from the pillow, looking back over her shoulder at me. It took a moment for her eyes to focus and she looked at me with confusion.

"What did you say? Is everything OK?" She looked down at my arm around her, and then back at me. "Why are you spooning me?"

"I, uh, um, oh I don't know?" now worried myself. I sat up, reaching down for the blanket and pulled it up to us and said, "You said you were cold I guess."

She lay back down on her stomach, her eyes already closing, and turned her head away from me. "Stay on your side, and let me sleep OK? My parents said it's a big day tomorrow."

I looked at her, confused, wondering what she was on about, but decided now wasn't the time to push anything. I lay down on my back, and gently pulled my underwear up and over my erection. Her breathing slowed again, and I shook my head slightly at her ability to fall asleep. What the hell was that?

I realized that I still had a lot to learn about women, rolled on my side with my back to her and shut my eyes as well. I thought about the mess we had left, and was glad that the sheets would be changed. It took a while, but eventually I too fell asleep.

-

I woke abruptly to my phone's alarm and grabbed it quickly to silent it. I looked over and saw that Alice had already left the bed. I could hear the shower running. The results of last night's activity were visible if you looked for it, dried cum on the white bed sheets between where we'd been sleeping. Guilt started to creep in as I realized that what we had done was probably a betrayal of sorts. Still, it wasn't me who was cheating, exactly, so I decided not to dwell on the morals of the situation.

I quickly got out of bed, and made it, hiding the mess with the clean comforter. As I finished, I heard the bathroom door open, and looked up to see Alice wrapped in a towel, her hair wet, "Get moving lazy bones, we have to be downstairs in 20 minutes to meet the parents for breakfast.."

"Well it wont' take me long, I just have to shower and I'll be ready to go. How much longer do you need in there?"

She looked at me with a slight smile, and I realized that I was standing in just my underwear, my dick already chubby from seeing her in her towel, creating an obvious bulge in my boxers. Alice turned fully and leaned back against the sink, and checked me out. I reflexively flexed my abs and ran my hand through my hair, blushing. Despite what happened last night, I couldn't help but be embarrassed now as this beautiful girl appraised me. I hoped she liked what she saw. Her slight grin widened as her gaze reached my waist, and she evaluated the outline of my junk. She suppressed the smile and then looked back up at my eyes again and said nonchalantly, "well I'm not so fast as you. Need about 15 minutes to dry my hair. Why don't you just hop in the shower?"

Not seeing any other option, as I definitely needed to shower after last night, I figured, why not? I entered the bathroom and closed the door behind me, sliding behind her towards the shower stall. The sliding door was made of glass, but had enough opaque privacy stripes that I figured I wouldn't be totally on display. "No peaking eh?" I quipped and, being brave but not checking to see if she was watching, pulled my boxers down and quickly hopped in.

Looking through the glass, I saw, and heard, that she had turned her back to me and was drying her hair. I could see her reflection in the mirror, and saw her eyes were closed, and I could hear her humming over the sound of the hair drier. Her towel was being held up by her breasts, but her cleavage was partially on display. Rather than deflating, my morning chub was approaching full erection. I stroked it once absentmindedly as I soaped myself.

Her hair dry and hanging down between her shoulders, she turned off the hair drier and met my gaze in the reflection. "Did you wake me up at some point last night?" she asked innocently as she turned around. The highest privacy bar was low enough that we could see each others faces unobstructed.

"Um, I don't know. I think yeah we were both awake at some point no?" I asked, getting nervous again now.

She looked confused for a moment, and was about to answer when I saw her look down, her eyes widening. "Wow Justin, do you need some alone time?" I also looked down and realized that the opaque bars had plenty of clear glass between them, and she could see that I was full mast.

"Oh sorry! Yeah, just a morning thing, no worries it will go away." I turned quickly, embarrassed, so my back was to her, and turned the temperature down on the shower slightly, "Cold water will help!"

She laughed loudly and said, "Yeah OK whatever. I'm gonna get dressed and head downstairs. Hurry up, let's not piss off the parents on the first day!" She put her hair back into a pony tail, looked down at my ass and then flashed me a wicked smile. Turning, I saw her loosening her towel and letting it fall to the ground. My dick jumped as I was gifted the view of her full naked form from behind. Her ass was more plump than it had any right to be on such a slim girl, it nearly glowed. She looked over her shoulder at me and said coyly, "Fair is fair." She waved, gave a little bounce, and then opened the door and pranced out.

I realized my mouth was hanging open, and my dick was like steel. I stroked a few times, and contemplated rubbing one out, but decided that keeping my parents happy was more important than an orgasm, so quickly finished showering. Alice was gone by the time I left the shower, so I quickly dressed and went to enjoy the day with the families.

-

The first day of the trip was spent getting the lay of the land. We explored the town, ate and drank and caught up. I never had a chance to confront Alice about the previous night, and she didn't ever bring it up, so I figured we'd just let that discussion wait until later. She told us about her first year of university, and spent a good portion of the time talking about her boyfriend.

He was an actor, and had landed the lead role in the school production of Hamlet. I shuddered to think of how horrible watching a bunch of kids perform that play would be, but Alice just gushed about Alex's singing and acting ability. To me, it was a pretty clear indication that she considered the previous night mistake, and I was more disappointed than I wanted to admit that likely that was the end of the fun.

We walked miles, and after dinner everyone was exhausted. We headed up to the room, and Alice asked if she could use the bathroom first. I changed into boxers and a vest, and got into bed. My fears were confirmed when she came out of the bathroom dressed in a full pajama set, with long legs and a long sleeve top. She jumped into bed as I went to brush my teeth and take a quick shower, and she was already sleeping by the time I came out.

I turned the lights off and got quietly into bed next to her. I read for a few minutes, but realized that I too was exhausted and disappointingly fell asleep.

-

I woke, confused, and frustrated, the room again illuminated only by moonlight. I'd been having an amazing sex dream in which I'd been fucking a serving girl in a restaurant bathroom. As always in dreams, I cum quick, and the reason I was frustrated was I was just about to but woke up right before reaching the finish line. There's nothing worse than waking before your done. Something was wrong though, my dick felt so wet and hot and I gasped when I looked down. Alice's blond head was bobbing up and down, and I realized that she had my cock in her mouth.

I moaned loudly, hardly believing my luck. My first blow-job, and I had missed the start of it. Still, I wasn't about to complain. She was laying perpendicularly to me, still in her conservative PJs, her lower legs raised in the air. Her eyes were closed as she sucked me, her beautiful hair pooling on my belly, obstructing my view. "Holy shit Alice." I groaned.

Not seeing much, I lay my head back down, and enjoyed the sensations. She had one hand on my shaft, holding it upright, and the other on my balls. She was mainly using her mouth and tongue to stimulate me. I could feel her tongue whirling around the head, and I moaned again. I already felt my orgasm building, and I tried desperately to delay, wanting to enjoy this for as long as possible.

It was my first blow-job, though, and her tongue was a bit too expert. I reached down and put my hand on her neck and said, "Alice, I'm going to come soon, OK?" She didn't respond, but continued to bob slowly up and down. I flexed my dick, groaning at the idea of filling her mouth, but knew that not all girls liked that. Wanting to do the right thing, I somewhat desperately wheezed, "Alice!" , moments from blasting. She stopped moving, and then abruptly raised up, my dick popping audibly from her mouth.

Before I could demand she start stroking, she pushed herself back and off the side of the bed, landing heavily on her knees. "What the fuck!" She looked from my glistening dick, up to me, her eyes wide with terror, "What the hell are you doing!" She jumped out of bed, eyes wild. "What is happening Justin! What the fuck?" She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as I sat up.

"I'm not doing anything! I just woke up and you were giving me a blow-job!" terrified now, what was happening?

"Oh my god, oh my fucking god" she said, looking between my dick and my face. She brought her hand to her forehead and sat down, hanging her head, "Oh my god, what did I do?" She looked up at me again, "Jesus Christ Justin, I was asleep! I didn't know, I just... Oh my god I can't believe this. My roommate told me that I sleep walk and talk, but oh no!" Her face frozen in pain, she stared at me.

I also had my hands on my head at this point, realizing how fucked the situation was. "Alice, I'm so sorry! I didn't do anything, I just thought you were doing me a favor or whatever, I'm so sorry I didn't stop you. I had no idea!"

"Oh fuck, fuck!" Her hands dropped to her lap now, "This is so fucked up. Alex is going to kill me!" She looked at me again, "I can't believe this! Fuck! What are we going to do?"

"What are we going to do?" I was having a hard time thinking straight, my balls desperate to cum, my legs were nervously clenching and relaxing. I looked at her and said. "Nothing? I mean, it was an accident right? Can't we just pretend nothing happened?"

"I don't know Justin, I don't know.." She looked around the room as if the answer would be written on the dark walls of our hotel room. Not finding any solution there, she brought her hands to her face and stood for a moment with her hung head. I felt bad for her, but my main feeling at the moment was to lean forward, wrap my arms around her, and throw her on to the bed.

I started thinking about going to the bathroom to give myself some relief when she finally dropped her hands and opened her eyes. She shook her head once more, and then look at me and gave me a half smile. "Pretty fucked up start to day three of the trip eh?" With that she glanced down at my cock again and back at me with some pity in her eyes, "I'm really sorry about this." gesturing at my hard on. "You must think I'm crazy!"

"No, I know about it. We learned about sleep walking in psychology, people can do some really complicated things in that state. It's OK, it's OK." I sighed deeply, trying to calm down "You don't have to apologize. I mean, you just gave me my first blow-job! I should thank you!"

She giggled at that, looking at me. "That was your first one? Well that's a life story... You're so sweet Justin. I'm sorry that you didn't get to come your first BJ, but really, I don't want to cheat. I would never have done that if I were awake." She looked at my dick again and back up at me and said, "If it's any consolation, I'm sure you're going to get plenty of opportunities. You have a very nice penis." She was still looking at it now, and her expression had turned more serious.

She leaned forward and crawled towards me. My best bro gravity grabbed the neck of her shirt, giving me a tantalizing view of her flesh. Two doggy steps later, she flopped down, landing on her back next to me, staring at the ceiling. "This is our parents fault, isn't it? How could they put two teenagers in the same bed?" She turned on her side, and smiled at me. "All their fault."

I turned on my side to face her, my dick inches from her belly, precum dripping from the tip. I had no desire to put it away. I desperately wanted to push forward and rub it against her. I was still flexing my legs, causing it to bounce. I wondered if I could come just from staring at her beautiful face. I groaned with frustration. Her expression again turned to pity, and she glanced down at my dick again, and then back to me. She reached out to my shoulder, pulling me towards her in a hug.

I grunted as our bodies pressed together, my dick magically finding its way under her pajama top and directly against her taught belly, which was thanked with a healthy slathering of my precum. She hugged me tightly as I moved my hips miniscule motions, slightly stimulate my cock head against her. I felt her hot breath on my ear, and her tits pressed against my chest, as she whispered, "I'm really sorry I can't help you with that..." Despite her words, she pressed her belly even more tightly against me now, feeling the length of my hardness against her, and ran her hands down my back, across my hips, pulling me tightly against her.

I groaned more loudly until she relaxed her grip, and just rested her hands on my naked hips, letting them ride with me as I thrust a bit more strongly against her. I could come like this. I put my hand on her hip, and started to slide it upwards, pushing her shirt up so I could watch my dick running along her firm stomach. I grit my teeth, and started panting, trying to reach the finish line.

Before I could, I felt the hands on my hips pushing me away while she simultaneously pulling herself back from the hug. I growled in frustration, my dick again waving wet and stiff in the air.

"Really, Justin, I'm sorry but I can't. I just can't. Alex.. he.. it's not fair." Looking down at my now bright red cock head, and then back to me. "I know it's not fair to you either, but... maybe you could just finish yourself?"

I gulped, and reached down to grasp shaft, "Oh, I could definitely finish myself."

She lay her hand on my cheek and smiled softly. She whispered, "Go ahead," and then looked down. "You have my permission to do it in front of me." She puckered her lips. Her legs were still pressing and releasing, and I knew she was also turned on.