Vacation with Family Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to do it too?" I whispered back. I could see the top of her panties peaking out above her pajama bottoms, and wanted to see her hand disappear inside them. I heard her moan, and her legs started to flex more strongly.

Her lips parted, and I watched her lick her lips seductively. "I can taste your cum in my mouth Justin." She moaned again and we gazed into each others eyes. She brought a finger to her lips, rubbing them before sticking them in her mouth. "It tastes nice Justin." She reached down and slowly pulled her shirt up, exposing her abs and then the bottom of her tits. She met my gaze and asked in a deep voice, "Would it help to see this? Do you like how I look?"

"MM-hmm" I moaned, not needing more encouragement, I jerked for her. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen Alice." I moaned again and I stroked faster. My dick was wet with her saliva and my precum. I desperately wanted to run my tongue across her abdomen, to touch her smooth skin. "Show me your tits."

I am not sure who was more surprised by my demand, but I was happy to see her obey. She kept her eyes fixed on my cock and raised her shirt higher, revealing her breasts for the first time. They were in that magic zone between A and B, nipples small and hard, aureola dark and goose pimpled. I felt my orgasm building, my toes started to curl. "My god, you're perfect."

"I like watching you Justin. It's really hot. You have such a nice cock. I liked how it felt in my mouth. That's so bad, isn't it?" She reached down now and put her hand in her panties and she added the sounds of her own wetness being manipulated to those that I was making. Her eyes opened and she breathed rapidly now. "This isn't cheating, we aren't touching, right?"

With a grunt, I got on to my knees and placed my hand on her shoulder, pushing her onto her back. She moaned, her hands manipulating her faster under her clothes. "Sure Alice, whatever you say." I straddled her hips, and leaned back so my ass was resting on her arm. I could feel it jerking as she frigged herself. "I'm going to come all over you." She moaned in response. "I'm going to cover those perfect tits." I continued pumping my dick, aimed the head towards her face, wondering if I would hit it.

She moaned and with one hand her nipples. "Oh yeah, I want it. Your cock is so beautiful Justin. Oh my god, I'm going to come too. Oh my god, you are so hot."

As my orgasm arrived I slowed down, drinking her in and then looked her in the eyes. She had her pinkie in her mouth and was tonguing it. She looked amazing. I felt the orgasm start in my toes, up through my legs, I clenched, stopped stroking, and then shouted as my orgasm blasted through my balls and dick. Her eyes never left mine, but blinked in shock as the first rope painted her lips, chin and neck. I shouted incoherently as rope after rope of cum exited my penis. No other spurt managed to hit her face, but I absolutely painted her tits, neck and belly with my teenage seed.

My groans stuttered as I blasted her, and I realized she had joined me, our erotic chorus of moans filling the room as her own orgasm hit her. She bucked her hips up and down as she came, her eyes never leaving mine. "So warm, so much, oh god, it feels so good. It tastes so good, ugh uh uh"

I finally broke eye contact with her as both of our orgasms subsided, and I assessed what I had done. She also looked down and gasped, "Jesus Justin! That is insane!" Her entire body was coated, cum dripping down her sides and off her tits to the bed. "When's the last time you came? That is nuts!" She pulled her hands out of her pants, and ran them up her body, pulling pools of cum up on to her tits. Her face beamed sex, and her hips were rolling beneath me. She pinched her nipples as she rubbed my cum into them, and then back down her belly. She really seemed to be enjoying the mess. "You must really like me." she laughed, and then wiped her hands on the sheets to either side of her.

Fuck, I thought to myself. "You really don't remember, do you?" I asked, finally understanding what had happened the previous night.

"Remember what?" she asked playfully, still squirming beneath me. Still staring at my hard cock. She was mad with horniness, I knew the feeling well, but this was serious. I reached down at grabbed her by the chin, forcing her to look at my serious expression.

"Last night something else happened. I woke up, and thought you asked to fool around. I guess you were sleeping, but, yeah, I jerked off and I thought it was with your consent. I guess it wasn't? Shit! I'm so sorry! It's really fucked up, and this is great, but I guess it's pretty risky to be sleeping in the same bed given your boyfriend."

At the mention of Alex, her expression immediately changed. Her hips stopped, and she brought her still messy hands to her head. "Oh fuck! Alex!" She took her hands away immediately, and looked at them. "Fuck." She pushed me off her roughly, and rolled quickly out of bed. She looked back at me, then down at her come covered body, then back at me. "FUCK!" And she ran to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

I could see an outline of her body on the bed from my cum splatter. I shook my head, sighing deeply. She was right, though, the parents really fucked up by making us share a room, and bed. I flopped down face first on my pillow, took another and put it on my head and thankfully was asleep before she came back from the bathroom.

--

Next morning I woke before my alarm went off. I turn and see that Justin is still asleep. I watched him sleep, and admired his featured. Who would have thought that nerdy little Justin would turn into this? I couldn't get the image of him above me, his fantastic cock spurting all that cum over my body. I could feel my pussy getting wet again at the thought. I considered giving myself a rub, but didn't want to get caught at this point. I stared at the ceiling and thought about Alex. I really loved him and couldn't believe the situation.

I felt Justin stir, and then watched as rolled on to his side. I looked over at him, and smiled at his sleepy face, feeling my heart rate accelerate. When did he get to be so good looking? Totally sweet guy, amazing body, great cock... I wish I had known that this is what that nerdy little kid would have turned in to. I looked down at his chest and abs and licked my lips. He could use a little grooming downstairs for sure, but I found myself wishing I could remember more of the feeling of his dick in my mouth. I felt the wetness between my lips as I shifted my legs. This was not a problem I was expecting when my parents offered me to join them on this trip.

My movement jostled Justin, and I watched as his eyes opened, and slowly focused on her. He smiled sleepily at her. "Good morning roomie," he said, his voice heavy with sleep. He reached up and rubbed his eyes, rolling onto his back. Yawning loudly, he looked towards the bedside clock and asked, "What time is it?"

"It's only 7:45." I answered apologetically. Sighing, I steeled myself. Best is to be direct, so I just dove in, "I really fucked up last night Justin. I know it was fun, but I hope you also know we can't do that again. I have to tell Alex." I paused and tried to read his expression. He just stared back at me in a caring way, his brown eyes soft and full of understanding. God, he was really hot. Seeing that he wasn't going to respond, I continued, "Could you tell everyone that I need to sleep in? I'll give you a call later and come meet you."

I watched his gaze travel down my body and, once again, I thought of his cock exploding all over me. I shifted slightly to make sure he could see my lower abdomen, and I gently pushed my chest out. I could see the outline of his fantastic dick pressed against the fabric of his pants, and I felt a droplet of wetness escape my pussy lip and into my panties. I believed what I was saying, but there was no denying that teasing Justin was an absolute turn on for me. He licked his lips, before closing his eyes briefly and sighing. When he opened his eyes, I could see the resignation in his face and whispered, "It was really fun, but I love him OK? We can't do it again. I'm sorry if I'm fucking with your head a bit."

He forced a smile, took my hand and said, "Please don't apologize, I completely understand." He looked down at my chest and tummy one last time, and sighed. Still holding his forced grin he continued with forced enthusiasm, " Let me get out of your hair. Don't stress, it was an accident. He'll understand I hope! Let me know if I can help somehow. I'll see you later."

He rolled out of bed and ran to the shower. I hardly had time to gather myself and make a coffee before he was out of the shower. I couldn't stop myself from admiring his body as he quickly walked to his closet and grabbed some workout clothes from the dresser. Talking quickly he dropped the towel and bent over to slip on some his underwear. The muscles in his ass and legs rippled from the simple action, and I had to bite my lip to avoid making any noise. He's like a Greek god or something. "I am just going to go have a swim. Think an hour is enough time for you? Or should I just go right to breakfast? That's also fine, yeah, I'll do that. He turned around now, and treated me to the front view. His abs were really something else. I loved his slender physique. I sat down and tried to appear nonchalant as I squeezed my knees together. My panties were soaked. This guy...

"I hope it won't take an hour. But I really don't know how he'll react."

Before I could continue, he'd thrown a tank top on, grabbed his socks, and said, "I'll just get out of here. Good luck eh? I'll see you at breakfast?" Before I could answer he was out the door. Can't say I blame him for not wanting to talk strategy for this one. I waited a few beats and then grabbed my phone off the desk, found Alex's number and stared at the device for a second.

It was 10am at home, so Alex would already be awake. Not knowing what I would say, I hit "call", sighed, and brought the phone to my ear. He answered immediately, "Hey babe," with a gravely voice, "I was just thinking about you."

Caught off guard at his immediate answer and his greeting, I responded, "Oh really? What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking about the time I took you to the top of the stairwell, when you were wearing that little skirt? Do you remember that?" He was breathing heavily and I realized that I had called him while he was mid wank. Great.

"Sure baby, of course I remember that.." It was early on, before our roommates knew we were together and we were forced to find secluded places on campus to fuck.

"I couldn't stop myself from pounding you." His voice was shaking, "remember the sound in the stairs? You were so loud baby.. I'm jerking my dick now thinking about you."

"Ooh Alex, baby.. baby, I'm sorry, baby. Can you just wait a second?" Thinking of him there on the phone with his cock in his hand was pretty fun, and given how horny I was part of me wanted to just go with it. On the other hand, the reason I was horny was that I was lusting after someone other than Alex. It felt like I would just be adding on to the betrayal. "Baby, I was calling you for a reason. I need to talk to you."

"Oh... oh, OK. You just caught me in the middle of this and.." his voice had steadied somewhat, but I could tell he wanted to finish.

"Baby, it's just that it's a bit serious." I held my breath, unsure how to continue.

"What? What happened? Are you OK?" he was serious now. "What's going on"

"Well, you know how when I sleep at yours, sometimes you wake up and we are in the middle of fucking?"

"Yeah.." he responded slowly, drawing it out. "It's always so hot when that happens baby."

"Yeah, mm-hmm, it is yeah." He was breathing into the phone again. I considered my next words but he continued.

"I will never forget the time I woke up with you grinding your pussy into my face while you were sucking my balls. Your pussy is amazing Alice." He was clearly jerking off again.

Men. Not deterred, I continued resolutely, "I didn't mention this before, but I guess when my parents booked the hotel, they put me and my friend Justin in the same room."

Alex breathed into the phone, "that loser kid you grew up with yeah? I bet he loved that mix-up." he laughed.

"He wasn't a loser" I clarified unnecessarily, but quickly continued, "I mean, he was also a bit put out by it, but yeah, we're not going to make a big deal. It is a free vacation at a 5 star resort.." I carried on, "well, like I said, there was a mix up at the hotel and they gave us a room with a big king bed rather than two rooms with beds." I could hear Alex breathing more measured, but he didn't interrupt. "The bed is huge, so we thought whatever we would just sleep in the same bed."

"OK" he said again, slowly.

With no further response, I plowed on, "He's like a brother, but not really we weren't that close growing up, because he wasn't the kind of guy i hung with, you know? But, yeah, we are in the same bed and it's all fine. He behaved and everything, polite guy. He's a virgin." I laughed nervously as I blabbered nervously.

"You are sleeping in bed with a virgin." his voice deepened and he asked, "He must have a permanent hard on."

I raised one eyebrow at that, not expecting this to be the line of questioning I would deal with. "I mean... I don't really know" I started, but then realized this was my chance and said, "Well, that's not exactly true."

A gasp on the phone, "what?" His tone wasn't exactly accusatory. I couldn't quite figure it out. "You've seen his cock?"

I felt heat between my legs. The way he asked that question.. it almost sounded as if he wanted me to say yes. "Do you want me to have seen it?" I asked slowly, my pussy starting to leak again. What was happening now?

"Is it big? Did you touch him?" He was obviously jerking off now for real.

Taking a deep breath, I blurted, "I did." I planned to continue with an apology, but before I could Alex moaned loudly into the phone.

"Oh god." he said, "Is it big? Did you fuck him"

"Baby.. it sounds like you want me to have." I whispered.

"Just answer the question." he spurted, voice ragged.

"I didn't fuck him no. But, last night..." I started.

"Yeah" he gasped, clearly getting close.

Fuck it. "I woke up, and had his dick in my mouth." I moaned with my boyfriend and reached down to rub. Why were we both turned on? We both panted into the phone now and I moaned, "yeah." Feeling nasty, I continued, "I woke up and I was sucking his big beautiful cock."

"Ooh oh God" Alex shouted, "I'm cumming." I suppressed a laugh, horny as I was, part of me couldn't believe what was happening. Alex wasn't always a marathon man in bed, but he could usually last a bit. Yet here he was blowing his load listening to me tell him how I cheated on him.

I absentmindedly continued to rub my clit slowly, listening to my boyfriend's climax. This was not at all how I expected this conversation to go, but it definitely could or should have been worse. I groaned throatily into the phone, acting a bit, and moaned in what I hoped sounded a sincerely, "Yeah, baby, come for me." Internally, I was just hoping that his post orgasm mood was agreeable as his pre-orgasm one.

"Oh. My. God. Baby, that was so, fucking hot. I came all the way to my belly button" he said, laughing.

I bit my tongue to stop myself from talking about Justin's orgasms, and waited, holding my breath.

"You are such a sexy girl. I didn't realize you knew about that fantasy! Thank you baby, I'm going to send you flowers for that. What an imagination. You really are so special, I love you Alice." I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach as I realized what had happened. He thought I was just playing a game.

"Mmm, I'm glad you liked it baby." I murmured, unsure of how to continue.

I heard rustling on the line before he continued, "Just getting cleaned up here baby. So what were you calling about? Just miss me?" he said, chipper as always.

I'm not proud of it, but my courage failed at that point, and I just went with it. "Yeah baby, just overloaded with the family and rooming with this dude. I needed to hear your voice. "

"Lucky you, you got to hear my voice and hear me cum." Chuckling at his own joke. "Did you come too baby? God that was hot."

Of course I didn't come, that was like two minutes, I thought to myself, but answered in a lazy voice, "Yeah, I did. That was really fun baby. I love making you happy like that. I wish you were here with me so we didn't have to pretend." Part of me was sincere about that, loving how he could always make me laugh. The part of me that I was rubbing with my hand, though.. I wasn't sure that it agreed with me.

My guy continued, phone rustling, "So he's still a loser eh?" I was imagining him using a dirty sock to clean the few drops of spunk he had produced from his hairless belly. I took my hand from between my legs, and rested it on my thigh.

"Yeah, well, he's older now, but not sure if he's friend material. We'll see. He's OK." I said, not wanting to be too complimentary or too insulting.

"Well, I have an idea." He paused, "Maybe we can just pretend he's cool for this week?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I responded slowly.

"I don't know... It's just I have this fantasy, and maybe we can have some fun with it while you're there? I mean, just a fantasy, but it's realistic like this. I haven't come so hard in ages."

He hadn't come so hard in ages? We fucked last week. "What fantasy?" I asked again, knowing the answer, but wanting to hear it from him.

"Well, you know. This? I just love the idea of you teasing and fooling around. I mean, not for real, but it's just a hot idea." he said. "It's normal, OK, you don't think it's weird, right? I just love how hot you are, and I love the idea of other men wanting you. You know that."

"I know that you think I'm hot, yeah.." I said, thinking to all the times he'd encouraged me to dress more provocatively for parties than I would have ever done on my own. I thought that was for him? He was getting off on my teasing *other* guys? My mind reeled.

"But you're mine, you know? But, yeah, you're hot. So I get off on the idea of you messing around with other guys I guess. Guys with big cocks and all that. I know his is probably small, but let's just pretend it's big." He laughed. I stared straight ahead, not knowing what to think.

I did know that I wouldn't have to pretend about that. Justin was comfortably above average in that department. Thick, smooth, straight, hard. I put my hand back between my legs again, this time under the panties. "So what are you saying Alex?" my voice thick with desire. "Are you saying you want me to grind my ass against Justin's big, fat cock tonight?"

A stuttering noise that was not a word answered me. I took that as consent. I split my lips with my fingers and slipped them briefly inside, collecting some wetness that I brought up to my clit. Rubbing it firmly. "That's right, baby, his dick is big." I closed my eyes and imagined it. How thick and strong it looked when Justin had it above me. How his face looked right before he blew his load. I moaned into the phone and continued, "He has been getting hard every time he looks at me since I got here."

"I'm getting hard again baby" I heard over the phone.

I suppressed my annoyance at being interrupted, and continued. "I can't tell if he likes my tits, my ass, or my belly more. Today, when he came, he covered my tits and belly. Tonight I think I'm going to have him cover my ass."

Alex's only response was a groan.

"Are you touching yourself again baby?" I certainly was, my pussy was on fire with desire. Between imagining Justin's dick, and the wild power play that was happening right now with Alex, this call was going way, way better than I expected. I rubbed myself faster, and moaned into the phone. "He comes so much Alex. Last night, he was kneeling over me, jerking his cock while I played with myself. And do you know what?"