Vacation with Mom

Story Info
Mom and son explore each other far beyond boundaries.
4.7k words
4.54
96.5k
137
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Alex. I am a 24 years old phd student studying mathematics at a very reputable university in Italy. I live with my parents and younger brother. My father is 50 and works as a lawyer. My mother is 46. She teaches at the highschool of the town we are living in. My brother just started university. We were a normal family who had the same daily routines as other families.

But this changed dramatically a few months ago.

Everything started with the email I get from the organisation committee of the conference I have previously applied to. Email said that they have accepted my conference paper to be presented in the Applied Mathematics Conference that will be held in Bangkok. This was very good news since I need to present at least 3 papers to be able to graduate. Travel expenses including hotel rooms were also covered by the research project I am working on at the university.

I immediately told my family and everybody was happy as expected. The conference would be held in april so I had around 3 months to prepare for everything including my presentation, flight ticket, hotel booking etc.

In the following days I started checking for flight tickets and hotels. In many hotels rooms were double for the same price of single accommodation. Therefore I decided to ask my brother whether he wants to join me during this trip. We would just pay for the flight ticket since the room payment was on the project budget.

In the evening I opened the topic and asked him to join me. Even though he was willing to come, his mid term exams would be held the same week of my trip. So he could not manage to come. However an interesting thing happened and my mom said she would love to see Thailand. She asked my father if they could join me together.

To be honest this was a little bit shocking for me. Going to Bangkok (capital of sex) with my brother, was ok. But going with my parents would take away most of the fun. Luckily my father responded with a quick no and said that his schedule is full and can not make it. I hoped that my mom would lose her interest upon my dads answer. But that was not the case. She insisted on coming with me even if my dad would not come. Then I had to say "Yes we can go together". This was a little bit sad for me but there was nothing I could do.

For the following weeks we dealt with flight and hotel bookings, searched for places to visit etc. The time passed with all the arrangements and our daily routine pretty fast and we have landed to Banghok wıth my mom 1 day before the conference.

First thing we realized was the hot weather with very high humidity. At the very first minutes we started sweating. We headed directly to our hotel which was near the city center. Our room was not very big but it was pretty and clean. Toilet and bath was also in the room. We had 2 single beds rather than 1 double since we had previously requested this from the hotel management. First thing we did after the bell boy had left was to start taking off our clothes that were making us extra hot. I removed my shirt and trousers. This was nothing new. My mom sees me pretty often with my underwear.

I have also seen my mom in her undies before but that was not very often. So I could not be sure whether my mom was comfortable taking her dress in front of me and said:

Me: "I can go to the bathroom mom, if you want to change alone."

Mom: "Oh no, you can stay. We will be in the same room for one week. It will be hard to go to the bathroom every time we change."

Me: "Sure mom."

I was a little bit ashamed to see my mom take off her dress at first. I was trying to concentrate on my phone. But my mom was pretty relaxed and started hanging out in her black panties and bra. Her underwear was standard ones. Nothing sexy. But still seeing her that way was affecting my hormones.

Let me describe her body a little bit.She is 1.65 tall and has a curvy body. Not fat but not slim either. Her boobs are quite big and they look great in every type of dress she wears. Of course they look beautiful in her bras too. Her ass also looks nice since it's not too big compared to her body. To be honest I am a boob person and I had hard times trying to stop myself looking at hers. Luckily she was not caring about my stares and was acting she was properly dressed.

After laying half an hour in our beds we decided to look around and have dinner.We got dressed and left the room. Of course this time we wear shorts and t-shirts to feel less humidity. If possible...

We walked to the centre, did some sightseeing and ate some street food. That evening we talked quite a lot over many things with mom. We were both happy to be on holiday at a nice place like Bangkok. Even though I was curious about the adult places like go go bars and strip clubs in the city of course I did not have the courage to take mom there. I was planning to go another day alone hoping that my mom would be tired and want to stay at a hotel.

When we were going back to our room I started to get excited thinking that we would again get undressed. I was also curious about the nightie that mom would wear. Would it be normal pyjamas or something more revealing? Temperature and humidity was still very high and I was hoping that they would stay that way during our vacation : )

As soon as we got into our room we stripped to our undies. Then My mom picked something from her luggage and went to the bathroom. I understood that she would take her bra off but would not do it in front of me. I was a little disappointed but there was nothing to do. When she came back she was wearing a strappy blouse without a bra and black panties. She was stunning. Her big boobs and poking nipples were mostly visible through the thin fabric. She did not bother to wear anything else, even shorts that night.

After a few minutes checking her phone she said good night and went to sleep. I decided to stay awake some more until she goes deep in her sleep. Quite soon her breathing has changed. I was sure that she was fully asleep. Then I started staring at her body. She was laying on her back so her boobs were in my sight. I stood up slowly and walked through the bathroom door to have a better view.

Even though I was afraid to get caught, I stand there maybe 5 minutes and imagined sucking her boobs and fucking her pussy as hard as possible. I was rock hard for my mom for the first time in my life. Then I went to the bathroom and cummed in a few seconds into the sink. That was one of the best masturbations I had ever had.

Next morning we woke up early since I had my presentation that day. We went to the conference venue after having our breakfast in the hotel restaurant. Everything went well that day. My mom was so proud of seeing me giving a talk to so many people. She gave me a warm hug after the presentation. After the conference we walked to the city center and had our dinner. During that time my mom asked me if I wanted to go to the red light district or not. I paused for a moment and said it's not my type of thing so its not very important for me to visit that area. Then I added that I can join her if she is willing to go. Of course I was willing to go there, even with my mom, but could not directly say it.

I guess my mom understood my shyness and said:

Mom: "Dont be shy Alex, every tourist in this city would like to visit the area. Including me."

Me: "I guess you are right mom. We can have a short walk there."

Mom: "That will be nice Alex."

To be honest, after last night I was wanting to go there with my mom more than going alone. After we finished our dinner we headed to the area. First thing we noticed was the people selling all types of sex toys openly on the streets. We were slowing down to see the toys on the benches. At one point my mom asked me, smiling, if I wanted to buy something. I laughed and said no. Then I told her I can buy her a present if she likes anything from there.Mom: 'Thank you sweety, I don't like toys, I like real things more'. And she continued walking without waiting for a response from me.I was excited and shocked to hear that. She was talking about sex openly which gave a very strong hardening at that moment.

Then we started seeing the strip clubs all around us. Many girls and boys were waiting for their customers in sexy clothes. Many of them approached us to invite us to their club. One of them even said it is the best club for couples and we can do everything including sex inside. I guess I went red at that moment. But my mom was more relaxed. She smiled and said 'Maybe another time'. I had the chance to look at topless girls freely. Doing this with mom was even more sexy. She also showed some girls to me and asked me to check out. Atmosphere and the chemistry between us was awesome. We had many small talk and adult jokes. We hung around for almost 1 hour there and then started walking back to our hotel.

When we got back it was a pleasure to watch her get undressed. This time I watched her directly without any hesitation. I was pretty sure that strippinq in front of me was a turn on her too. She removed her dress slowly and let it drop to the floor. Her bra was not successful to hide the beauty of her boobs. After checking her phone for some time she turned her back to me and removed her bra too. This was the first time she went topless when we were in the same room. I was not able to see her tits fully but their side view was astonishing too. When she started walking to the bathroom I watched them moving right and left from her sides. I wished she would not close the door of the bathroom fully and I could watch her shower fully naked. But in seconds my hopes vanished. She closed the door fully. I was totally disappointed. I thought that teasing me this much was unfair. I wanted to see her naked so desperately. I wanted to be naked in front of her too. I wanted to touch her and much more.

Then I realized that she took many steps towards me while we were on this vacation. She refused to go to the bathroom when we were changing. She hung out in her undies for a long time. She slept braless with her nipples poking out.She took me to the red light district and talked about adult things. Finally she took off her bra while I was watching her.

What did I do while she was doing all these? Almost nothing. I was embarrassed to even compliment her body. I could have taken out my cock in the morning from my underwear pretending to be asleep. But I didnt. Maybe she was thinking that I wasn't into her game. I wasn't encouraging her at all. Then I got an idea. I decided to take a shower after she got out and leave the door 1-2 cm ajar. This way she would be able to watch me without being noticed due to lighting conditions. This way she would be able to see me naked with a hard on. I was pretty curious if she would take this chance or not.

But how would I know if she has watched me or not?

I decided to start my phone recording video and placed it into the pocket of my shorts. Only its camera was out and it was pointing towads the bathroom door. This way I would be able to watch her while I was showering and decide what to do next. If I was lucky I would also be able to see her fully naked too. When the shower turned off I put my plan into play. Made the phone ready and pretended to be watching TV.

In a minute or two she got out of the bathroom wrapped with a towel which was only able to cover her boobs and ass. I was already having an erection with the idea of my mom watching me having a shower but this view put even more tension on my cock. I did not wait too long and stood up and headed to the bathroom. First I closed the door on purpose. Then I reopened it and said:

Me: "Mom, it's too hot inside. I am leaving the door a little ajar."

Mom: "Sure Alex that I should have done too. It's unbearable inside."

This was good. She knew that the door was open and she could decide freely whether to check me out or not. I removed my boxers and got into the shower. I tried acting normally. I did not looked to the door to make her comfortable (if she was there of course), I washed my body and gave some attention to my hardon but I did not masturbate. I wanted to stay fully turned on for the rest of the night. After 10 minutes of having a shower I got out of the shower and dried myself. This time I did not wear my underwear but wrapped the towel just as my mom did.

When I get out of the bathroom I had another shock. Mom was lying down on her bed and reading a book while wearing just a black thong!. Her ass was fully in my sight. Only a small fabric was covering only her pussy and asshole. After hanging there for a few seconds I moved through my bed. From this angle I was seeing the sides of her boobs. Her nipples were pressing the bed and not visible, but the glory of her boobs were fully there for me. I was glad that I set up the camera on my phone and started checking the recording immediately.

I skipped the part until I got into the bathroom quickly and started watching from that point on. To be honest, the things I saw in the video were far beyond my expectations. As soon as the shower turned on, my mom stopped drying her hair and slowly approached the bathroom door. It was obvious that she was watching me while biting her lips. After standing there for almost a minute, she took off her towel and threw it on her bed. She was fully naked now. And this was the first time I was seeing her fully naked. Her pussy was not directly in the view of the camera angle but her boobs were now fully visible in their whole glory. Not long after she started touching her boobs with one hand. And out her other hand between her legs. She was pleasuring herself while watching her own son naked. Most probably she was imagining my cock in her pussy and my lips on her boobs. Maybe she was sucking my cock in her imagination. I don't know. But I was sure that she was very horny and wanting to get fucked by me. This continued for a few minutes. Even though I could not see clearly, I think she put her 1-2 fingers into her wet pussy and finger fucked herself. When the shower sound stopped she seemed a little panicked. She quickly went to her luggage, picked an underwear and wore it in less then a minute. Then she lay down and took her book in front of herself. Less than a minute later I saw myself standing and staring at her just out of the bathroom door.

The things I saw in the video were obvious, charming, sexy... I can not find words to describe this actually. Many thoughts were running from my head when the video finished. Either I would take a step that may change my life and my family forever or I would stop this game and put a barrier between my mom and me at least until the end of this trip. I could not make a decision. But my cock did. I decided to start a conversation over her thong.

Me: "You look great in that thong mom. You should wear that more often."

I was a little bit anxious and excited while waiting for her reaction. She hesitated for a couple of seconds and responded:

Mom: "Thank you Alex. I guess I am affected by the Bangkok. I felt pretty normal to wear these after seeing many men and women almost naked tonight in the city. I hope you liked it. I was quite unsure about your reaction. I was afraid that you would tell me to dress properly or you wouldn't like what you saw. I am much older than the girls at your age anyway."

While saying this she lifted her shoulders some more and one of her nipples was in my sight now. I felt like she wanted me to see her boobs too. Because she did nothing to cover it.

Me: "Don't be ridiculous mom. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. And its great to see you almost naked. I hope you wont get at me for saying these but you have a great body. Every man would love to see you naked, including me of course."

Mom: "Every woman likes to hear nice words, Alex. They are even more valuable when they come from the people who are very near to her. Of course I did not get mad. On the contrary, your words made me very happy and increased my confidence in my body. I am very glad to have you and hear your thoughts.You have a very nice body too by the way. I am proud of you. I am sure you can make every girl happy."

Me: "Thank you mom. I am very happy that we came here together and this vacation brought us even more closer to each other."

I could not find anything more to say. I was about to get into the bathroom, remove the towel and put on my boxers. But my mom stopped me.

Mom: "Alex, do you mind putting my body lotion on my back? I could not apply it by myself and it has been many days now."

This was another huge step from my mom towards me. She wanted me to touch her. I said:

Me: "Sure mom. Where is the lotion?".Mom: "Let me find it."

She first sat on her bed and then stood up without hesitation. She did not do anything to cover her breasts either. That was a very sexy moment for me. After seeing her boobs in the video for the first time, now they were in front of me, just maybe half a meter away. She then went to her drawer, got the lotion and handed it to me. Then she lied down on her bed again. She put her head on her arms this time. So her boobs are not in my sight anymore.

I sat on her bed just next to her bed, took some lotion into my hands and started rubbing my moms shoulders and neck. Touching her soft skin in a very erotic way felt great to me. I was of course fully hard under my towel. I decided to make this putting lotion task more like a long and sensual massage. When I was touching her neck, her breath became more noisy. Then I stopped and asked:

Me: "Dıd I hurt you mom? Are you ok?"

Mom: "No, no you are doing it great. Please continue."

Me: "Nice to hear that mom. This is the first time I am putting lotion on somebody. Please tell me to stop if I hurt you or you don't like it anyhow."

By saying this I aimed to minimize my risk of getting her mad by going too far in the massage. Now I could touch her in any way until she stops me. The decision is hers.

Mom: "Sure Alex. Please go on."

With this command I continued massaging her back with lotion. Touching the sides of her boobs was my first goal. After doing more than half of her back, I decided to lower my hands through the sides of her boobs. I was curious about her reaction. She did not stop me. On the contrary she was moaning again. Her tits were so soft and charming. It was unbelievable that I was touching her sexually and making her moan. After giving enough attention there I moved her lower back. Got some more lotion and started applying to the places just near her thong. She was still enjoying it I guess. With that courage I moved to her ass. My both hands were working on her cheeks with circular motions. Her ass was wiggling with my massage. More than five minutes I continued slowly on her ass and on her legs. I even touched her inner thighs. Practically everywhere but her asshole and pussy. Than I said:

Me: "Your back is done mom, I can do your front if you like."

Mom: "your hands are great Alex I can not say no to your offer."

Then she turned and started lying on her back. This was another magical moment. She was laying with all her glory and waiting to be touched by me. I was close to her boobs more than ever now. Her nipples were fully aroused and her legs were quite separated showing her pussy through her thong.

This time I didnot want to wait any more and decided to start from her boobs. I got the lotion and poured some into her breasts. She was watching me when I did this and I think she was not expecting it. But she did not say anything and I started.At that moment I was pretty sure that I would fuck her soon. Thinking about sucking her boobs, eating her pussy and finally entering my heaven after 24 years was driving me crazy.

I started with both hands again. One hand on her left boob and the other on her right. I went slowly by making circles on her most erotic part. I did not touch her nipples at first. She closed her eyes and it was obvious that she was getting pleasure from this. Most probably she was impatiently waiting for me to touch her nipples as well. Not much longer I touched and pinched both of her nipples at the same time. She moaned with a high volume and bit her lips. I took my time to play with her boobs. Then I lowered my head and started sucking her left nipple while massaging the right boob. She started moaning continuously from that moment on and pressed my head down to her tit even more. I was sucking her boobs like crazy by taking turns on each one.

12