All Comments on 'Vacation with Mom'

by alexisandante

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shift9 months ago

Lucky bastard.

More please, and soon.

Thank you

6yrsofhell6yrsofhell9 months ago

Good story I hope you will continue writing. Just one point I think in the future you should be aware of. You had him think to himself that she as been his fantasy for 24 years. I'm pretty sure a guy isn't into his mother sexually at say 3 years old. Might want to set that plot point for around 12 or so years old. But otherwise good stuff.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchin9 months ago

I loved your storyline, but you have a lot of grammar issues (missing words and so forth). Please take the time to read your work before you submit it. That will help you improve your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I mostly liked it, but I don't think English is your native tongue. There were a number of distracting typographic errors that were distracting. Keep writing. Keep practicing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Damn hot, made me hard!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

pleasantly surprised at the end to see there's more to come. Grind that mutha out! English is obviously not your first language, but it matters not. This was fun, with the son in wonderment and awe at the sight and willingness of his mom. It will be interesting to see where you take it from here. Sounds like both of them are gearing up for a long affair, lasting past their visit to BANG COCK!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story.....Was she shaved or hairy pussy? Can't recall

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Learn how to write dialogue. Do NOT preface each line of dialogue with the character's name and a colon. That format is for scripts. This isn't hard to know. Just look in pretty much any story or novel.

.

I was about to cum soon so I asked mom:

.

Me: "May I cum in you mom?"

.

Mom: "Yesss. You can cum in wherever, whenever and how often you want."

.

NO!

.

I was about to cum soon so I asked Mom, "May I cum in you, Mom?"

.

"Yesss!" Mom exclaimed. "You can cum in wherever, whenever and how often you want."

WordsMusicMagicWordsMusicMagic9 months ago

Good effort. Keep working on grammar, dialogue, and punctuation. I'm guess English is a second language?

JxxxTolkienJxxxTolkien9 months ago

Great first story. Can’t wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Only an imbecile would write dialogue as if it were a script. Obviously the author never read a novel.

TheJoker33TheJoker339 months ago

Pretty decent story. I look forward to the chapter... perhaps the two of them will return to the redlight distract for some fun.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoyed it very much got so hard reading and stroking I came slowly thanks looking forward to more

WildcatF4F1941WildcatF4F19419 months ago

Great story! Will read again (and again).

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hope there is more.

killerbeeezkillerbeeez9 months ago

Is this A.I. Or poor English? Who knows.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mom: "Please fuck me Alex. Please... Oh honey, you’re so big, fuck you feel good, oh God, oh God, fuck me Alex, fuck me Alex, FUCK ME!!!”

Me: “Oh mom, you’re so tight, I can’t believe how good you feel, I’ve wanted to fuck you for so long, oh mom, oh mom, fuck yes, so good, I’M GOING TO FILL YOUR PUSSY WITH MY CUM!!!”

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Can't wait for chapter 2 3 4 5 6 7 hope this becomes along story all ready hooked made me wet my thong is soaking

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It seems that English is not your first language, but you did very well!! It seems that wherever you go in the world, there are people that speak English. That makes it easy for people like me that have never learned a second language!! I enjoyed your story very much, so keep going with more of the same!! Thank you!!

honkehonke8 months ago

great story every son should fuck his mother deep and wonderful starting when is 7 yrs old she should show him how a beautiful mother needs her meaty loveiness to be sucked eaten fucked and impregnated by her son.

mrdinosaurmrdinosaur6 months ago

So hot and very detailed as to the psychology of the situation. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Chapter 2 please,please.

Ozgood13Ozgood134 months ago

Excellent work. I have envisioned doing the same thing.

Plywood2385Plywood238512 days ago

Needs some work on punctuation and grammar but the concept has potential.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous