Vacation with My Aunt Pt. 06

Story Info
James has a threesome with two cousins.
2.3k words
4.23
47.9k
67

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zipzero
zipzero
270 Followers

Aunt Holly and I arrived back at the hotel after dark. Both of us completely naked, we didn't say a word on the drive. I was beyond thrilled at having fucked my hot aunt, but I didn't know how she was feeling. It wasn't until we pulled into the parking lot that she finally spoke.

"James, that was fucking hot."

I was elated. I knew I was in the clear now. "Did you like when I came inside you?"

Turning to look at me, "I loved it you little shit, your cock felt so good when it was cumming inside me. I want more. I'm going to keep fucking you baby, you know that right?"

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard Holly, I'll fuck you right here." My brief, post-coital nap had rejuvenated my cock, and I was ready to use it.

"Mmm, not right now big boy," she cooed, placing her hand on my stiffening cock. " We have a big day tomorrow with our trip to the wildlife sanctuary, and it's getting late. But we can have more fun tomorrow," she said, kissing me. "Now, how do we get back in the hotel like this?"

"I'll call Jen," I said, retrieving my phone from the glove box. "She'll love this." She picked up right away, and I explained the situation.

"You finally fucked her?! That's great, I'll be right down with some clothes. She arrived a few minutes later wearing a bathrobe (and of course showed me that she was naked underneath, upon my inquiry), and she brought a long t-shirt for Holly and a pair of shorts for myself. We explained what happened more fully, all of us grinning, and Jen said "Damn, I wish I was there. I would have loved to seen you cum on his cock."

"It was pretty hot," Holly replied.

"What are you two doing now?"

"Well I'm going to bed, I need to get some sleep," Holly answered.

"What about you, James?"

"I don't know, going to bed I guess."

Or you could come back with me..." she said seductively.

"What about your husband?"

"I'm actually spending the night in Taylor's room. She called me crying from her car earlier. She told me all about what happened," Jen explained, moving closer to my ear, "and I think it's so. Fucking. Hot."

My cock was getting hard again at these words. "So you want me to spend the night with you two? I don't know if she'd like that."

"She absolutely won't, and that's why it'll be so much fun."

We made our way back to Taylor's room, my hand on Jen's ass, her bathrobe open for an extra thrill. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard," I whispered to my cousin.

"You better baby, I'm getting jealous of my little sister. Now, let's get this thing nice and hard before we go in," she said, grabbing my cock through my shorts. She stroked it while kissing me and pressing her tits into my bare chest; I was as hard as a rock within seconds. Jen then turned and opened Taylor's door. Upon entering I noticed Taylor sitting on her bed, her back to us, a blanket wrapped over her.

"Hey, sorry for leaving you, I just had to run out to my car for something," Jen lied. "Now, what were you saying about James?"

"That he made me feel so bad!" Taylor began, unaware of my presence. "He lied to me, and manipulated me, and used me, and abused me! He made me think that he really cared about me, but he didn't, he just wanted to fuck me. And he got off on treating me like shit!"

"That's so wrong," Jen said, stroking my cock while I fingered her pussy. "You know that I'm here for you, though."

"I know, I really appreciate it. I feel like you're my only friend right now. The worst part, though, is that I kind of got off on him treating me like shit. It turned me on when he said that you were so much hotter, and that he was only having sex with me because there was no one better looking around," Taylor said as I got behind Jen and placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy as she bent over, putting her hand on the back of a chair. "I begged him to knock me up for Christ's sake!" I was slowly, quietly fucking Jen now. "What is wrong with me!?"

"There's nothing wrong with you sweetheart, you just need to work on your self-esteem," Jen told her, restraining the pleasure in her voice.

"And how do I do that?"

"Well, realizing that James is bad for you is a start. Maybe next you can cut him out of your life, and just ignore him, and his... ugh... big... fucking... cock." Jen was done pretending now.

"What are you-" Taylor began, turning around. "What the fuck! What is going on? Why are you doing this to me!?"

"Because his cock is sooo big Taylor, and being cruel to you gets it hard, and I'll do anything to get it hard," Jen said as I began really fucking her now. "Oh fuck oh fuck that feels good baby!"

"So you care more about his dick than you do about your little sister?," Taylor asked, holding back tears.

"So much more, Taylor, so much more. You don't make me feel this good. And besides, like he said, I'm so much hotter than you. Don't you think he deserves to fuck the hot sister again? Don't you Taylor, don't you?" She didn't reply, she just held her face in her hands, crying uncontrollably.

"Damn Jen, you're worse than me!" I told her excitedly, leaning down to kiss her neck.

"Mmmm, does it turn you on when I'm mean to my little sister baby?"

"It's so fucking hot, it just makes me want to fuck you harder."

"In that case," Jen began, removing herself from me, "follow me." She started walking towards her sister, leading me by my cock.

Jen grabbed the blanket covering Taylor and slowly removed it, revealing her still naked body. Taylor made no resistance, she only continued crying. Figuring it was time to involve myself further, I climbed on the bed behind Taylor and groped her tits, pressing my hard cock into her and kissing her neck. As she cried harder, Jen said "that is so hot," and leaned in to kiss me over her sister. This left Taylor trapped between us, by cock against her back, Jen's tits in her face.

"Suck your sister's tits," I said, pushing her face into them. Taylor started to protest but Jen held her head in place. "So fucking hot," I said as she started sucking.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," Jen said, slowly climbing on the bed, careful to keep her sister's mouth attached. As she was doing this I lifted Taylor's ass up, forcing her to all fours. This left Taylor practically on top of Jen, and me with a perfect view of her ass and pussy.

"Damn Taylor, for being so miserable you sure are wet," I observed, placing the head of my cock at her entrance.

"No!" She exclaimed, leaving Jen's nipple.

"Hey, I heard you say yourself that it turns you on when I treat you like shit. I'm just trying to help," I laughed as I slid into her for the third time today.

"FUCK!" she yelled, "I hate you James, I hate you!"

"What about me," Jen asked, laying back and rubbing her clit, "I'm getting lonely over here." We shared a malicious smile as I grabbed the back of Taylor's head and lowered it to her sister's waiting pussy. I began really fucking Taylor, each thrust shoving her head against Jen's cunt. "Oh god that's hot baby! And she's actually sucking my clit! She really is a slutty little bitch isn't she!"

"She better be," I replied, "because I'm nowhere near done with her yet." I slapped her ass hard, eliciting a short yelp before I grabbed her hips and really started giving it to her. "Eat her pussy, eat your sister's pussy slut, that's so fucking hot!"

"Oh god that feels good sis! You really know what you're doing! Mmmm, fuck her harder baby, this is so hot!" Jen was enjoying egging both of us on.

Taking her advice, I fucked Taylor even harder, savoring the sensation of my cock sliding in and out of my cousin's tight pussy for the third time today. "Who knew she's such a great cocksucker and pussy-eater," I laughed, a great idea coming to me. I pulled my cock out of my cousin and violently flipped her over, leaving her face up on the bed, a look of surprise in her eyes. Her surprise quickly turned to pleasure and pain as I slammed my raging cock back into her. "Jen, I think you know what to do."

"No! Don't Jen please, please I don't want that!" Taylor yelled frantically. I pinned her arms to the bed and started fucking her harder again, watching her tits bounce back and forth. "Oh god your cock is so big James! OH FUCK YOU'RE HURTING ME OH FUCK OH FUCK SLOW DOWN IT HURTS!"

I just laughed as I started going harder. Fortunately Taylor's protests were cut short by her sister lowering her big ass on to her face, placing her pussy against her mouth again. Jen and I moved in to kiss, Eiffel Towering her sister. "Holy shit this feels so fucking good," Jen said, grabbing Taylor's bouncing tits. "And it's so hot watching her get used like this!"

"It'll be even hotter watching me cum deep inside her again."

"No way! You're cumming in me this time! I've been looking forward to it all day!" Jen argued, her sister starting to squirm underneath her.

"Fuck yeah I'll cum in you Jen, she's not on the pill anyways."

"Neither am I," Jen said deviously. "It sure would be shame if that big cock of yours got me pregnant..."

"Oh fuck I wanna knock you up Jen, that would be so hot." Taylor was really thrashing now. "I think your sister needs some air, look at her squirm."

Jen moved off her sister's face saying "And I'll tell my husband it's his, and make him raise your baby." She kissed me hard again, and said "he'll never know, but we will baby."

"You really are a cheating slut, aren't you," I asked as Taylor was gasping for breath on the bed as I kept fucking her.

"Only for you," Jen said, caressing her sister's hair. "I think you've fucked her long enough, I want some more of that giant fucking cock baby."

"Okay, I have an idea," I said as I got off the bed and spun Taylor around so that her legs were hanging off the bed. "Jen, get on your sister. She's gonna see why I like fucking you better."

"You're so bad," Jen said, climbing on top of her defeated sister and laying down, their beautiful tits pressed together. "He's going to fuck me Taylor, he's going to fuck me so fucking hard," she whispered to her sister, looking in her eyes. I slid my cock all the way into her hungry pussy and brought my hand down on her ass hard. "Oh baby, just like that, I want it rough, I want it to hurt!"

I started fucking her hard now, enjoying the sight of my cock going in and out of my hot cousin. "OH FUCK JUST LIKE THAT! THAT COCK IS SO BIG BABY, YOU'RE GONNA RIP ME OPEN!"

I slapped her ass again, saying, "Yeah? You like your cousin's cock?" Her whole body was bouncing back and forth on her sister now.

"OH FUCK YES BABY I LOVE MY COUSIN'S HUGE FUCKING COCK! IT'S SO BIG IN MY LITTLE PUSSY! DON'T EVER STOP FUCKING ME YOU BASTARD! UGGHHH HOLY SHIT THAT'S GOOD!!" As she was screaming these obscenities, Jen hung her head down on her sister's neck in ecstasy. She quickly started kissing and sucking Taylor's neck before moving up and fully making out with her defenseless sibling.

"Holy shit this is hot," I said over their moans, "I'm gonna cum soon."

Jen broke her kiss and looked directly into her sister's eyes, saying "he's gonna cum in me Taylor, he's gonna cum in me, he's so fucking big and he's gonna cum in me!" Taylor said nothing, but she looked over at me with a mixture of overwhelming defeat and unrelenting pleasure on her face. Jen raised herself up and placed her hands directly on Taylor's tits as she bounced back and forth, which gave me the opportunity to in turn grab Jen's tits as I approached orgasm. "OH FUCK BABY I WANT YOU TO CUM INSIDE ME! I WANT YOU TO KNOCK ME UP! C'MON BABY, GET ME PREGNANT, FUCKING GET YOUR COUSIN PREGNANT!"

This was it. The sight of my two naked cousins on top of each other, the feel of Jen's massive tits in my hands, her depraved dirty talk, it was too much for me. "I'm cumming Jen, I'm cumming inside you!"

Jen looked down at her sister again, screaming "HE'S CUMMING INSIDE ME TAYLOR, HIS COCK IS SO FUCKING BIG AND IT'S CUMMING INSIDE ME! IT'S CUMMING SO FUCKING DEEP INSIDE OF ME! HOLY FUCK I'M CUMMING TOO! HE'S MAKING ME CUM TAYLOR, HE'S MAKING ME CUM ON HIS GIANT FUCKING COCK SO HARD!! IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD, FUCK!!"

I emptied the last loads of my cum inside my smoking hot cousin, gripping he HH tits with all my might. I went on thrusting even after I was done out of pure instinct, until her and I both collapsed on the bed, surrounding Taylor. Jen was in a daze, I was barely conscious, and Taylor didn't know what to think. "Why don't we all get some rest before our car ride tomorrow..." I said, making myself comfortable on the bed.

(to be continued)

zipzero
zipzero
270 Followers