Vacation with My Aunt Pt. 05

Story Info
James has fun with Taylor and Holly.
4.3k words
4.11
52.6k
66

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zipzero
zipzero
271 Followers

I had to wait by Taylor's car for almost an hour before she got there. I watched her walk through the crowded beach completely naked, trying to cover herself as much as possible, her face down to ignore the jeers and comments directed her way. She didn't say a word to me the whole ride back, but she did start sobbing again as I felt her up from my seat.

She finally spoke when we got to the hotel. "I know you don't care about me, but could you please bring me some clothes? Anything at all, I can't walk back to my room like this."

"You mean you don't want everyone to know what a stupid slut you are, that you let your own cousin cum inside you in public, just because he said some nice things to you?"

""Why are you so mean to me? I'm humiliated enough, I just want to go to my room and go to bed. I want this whole trip to be over," she said, a look of absolute defeat on her face.

"Okay, I'll run up to my room and grab some of my clothes. But you have to do something for me first."

"What now?" Taylor asked, scared and dejected.

"My cock is getting hard again and you're the only slut in sight. I want you to climb on top of me and fuck me again. I know you hate me right now, so I want you to do all the work and make me cum inside you again."

"No way! I can't James, I just can't! Not after what you did to me."

"Fine by me, you can sit in your car, naked and alone all night for all I care," I said, opening the door.

"Wait," she said, sounding desperate and depressed, "I'll do it." I shut the door and took off my trunks and she moved over to my seat, straddling me. There was no chance of her being turned on right now so she spit-started herself, and placed my 8-inch cock at the entrance of her pussy. She began to slowly work me in until I, impatient and annoyed, grabbed her hips and brought her down on me, ramming my cock all the way inside her. "Ah fuck that hurt!"

I placed my hands on her tits and told her to start fucking me. She obeyed and began grinding her hips, the pain visible on her face. "Come on, fuck your cousin harder, you weren't shy in the woods." I saw tears forming in her eyes again as she started moving her hips faster. I kept my hands glued to her tits, feeling completely victorious. "Yeah that's it, show me how much you love your cousins big cock."

This spurred her on more, she was really riding me now, her hands on my shoulders, her eyes clenched in concentration. She was panting heavily now. "Tell me how much you love my cock Taylor." She remained silent, so I brought my hand up fast and slapped her face hard again. "I said, Tell me how much you love my cock, cunt."

"I do love it. I hate myself for loving it so much, but I really really do. It's so fucking big!" I grabbed her ass and started thrusting into her in time with her gyrations. ""Oh fuck," she breathed as she brought her mouth to mine for a powerful, deep kiss. I continued thrusting as she wrapped her arms around me, running her fingers through my hair, pressing her tits into my chest. This was the most sensual act of this vacation so far, and it was being performed by a woman I had completely degraded and humiliated!

Taylor broke the kiss and moaned "Oh god right there baby, I'm gonna cum again!"

"You're gonna cum on my cock even though you hate me?" I gloated.

"Oh god yes, I hate you because I love you so much, I hate myself because I love you so much! HOLY FUCK I'M GONNA CUM ON YOUR COCK BABY I'M GONNA CUM ON MY COUSIN'S PERFECT FUCKING COCK!!"

"I'm cumming Taylor, I'm cumming inside you! Now show me what a whore you are for my cock!"

"OH GOD YES CUM INSIDE ME BABY I WANT TO FEEL YOU CUM INSIDE ME AGAIN!! I'M SUCH A FUCKING WHORE I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH RIGHT NOW BUT I WANT YOUR CUM!!"

"I'm cumming so deep inside you you slut, you fucking slut!" I was grabbing her hips hard, pushing her into me as hard as I can, her head on my shoulder, her perfect tits still crushed to my chest.

"OH GOD YES MAKE ME YOUR SLUT I LOVE THAT THAT YOU TREAT ME LIKE SHIT! OH FUCK I'M CUMMING BABY I'M CUMMING SO HARD ON YOUR MONSTER FUCKING COCK!!" she could feel my cum shooting deep into her womb. "YEAH BABY CUM INSIDE ME KNOCK ME UP!! I WANT YOU TO KNOCK ME UP SO BAD WITH YOUR GIANT FUCKING COCK YES YES FILL ME UP WITH YOUR CUM! KNOCK ME UP PLEASE BABY I WANT YOU TO GET ME PREGNANT IT'S SO FUCKING HOT!!"

I exploded inside her while she screamed and dug her nails into my back. She held on to me tight as she calmed down, both of us breathing heavily. We stayed in this position for several minutes.

Taylor finally looked up at me and said "I hate you. I really, really do. You've been so awful to me, but you feel so good inside me. I wish I never came on this vacation." Dejected and clearly ashamed of herself now that her orgasm had subsided, she removed herself from me and sat back down in the drivers seat.

I didn't feel the need to say anything to her, so I put my trunks back on and got out of the car. I shut the door behind me with no intention of getting her clothes.

***

When I got back to my room Aunt Holly was already there, wearing a pair of skin tight jeans, her perfect DD tits exposed, jiggling as she moved. "Hey honey, I was wondering where you got off to," she said, approaching me.

"I was just hanging out with Taylor on the beach, but it was way too crowded."

"That's too bad," Holly replied, her mind clearly on other things. She kissed me hard, intentionally pushing her tits into my chest as she slid her hand into my trunks, grabbing my cock. "I thought we agreed to always be naked," she murmured as she pulled me loose and began stroking me.

Taking a couple handfuls of her soft tits, I said "so are you going to let me fuck you now Aunt Holly?"

"You know that would be wrong, no matter how badly I want to feel this monster inside me.," she said, returning to our kiss.

"Well what do you want to do then, I can't take any more of this teasing."

I was just getting ready to go to the beach, there's a different one that's a little more secluded up the road. And it's clothing optional. I thought that might be fun," my aunt whispered in my ear.

"I'm game!" I said enthusiastically.

"Okay, let me just get changed," Holly said as she moved away. "You can watch if you want," she added with a smile.

***

About half an hour later Holly and I were at the beach. I still had my trunks on, and she was wearing a red triangle-top bikini that was noticeably too small for her massive, tanned tits. They were literally spilling out of the sides.

"You're right Aunt Holly," I began, not taking my eyes off the breathtaking beauty standing next to me, it is much less crowded here.

"Yeah, I thought this would be nice for us," she said with a purr, "and I brought a beach chair so that we can be comfortable while we relax."

"Just one chair?" I asked with a grin.

"I think that's all we're going to need," my hot aunt grinned back.

We started walking down the beach, towards a spot away from the handful of other beach-goers, and I was beyond horny and I didn't care who knew. Holly was in front of me, and I grabbed her fat ass with on hand and her tit with the other, pulling her to me. I leaned in to her ear and whispered "I know it's wrong, but just imagine how fucking good it would feel if I bent you over right here and slid my big fucking cock inside you, and fucked you as hard as I could." I moved my other hand to her other tit, so her ass was pushing right into my hardening cock.

"Mmmm, that would feel so good baby," my slutty aunt moaned, "I would cum so hard," especially with everyone watching."

"You want everyone to see you fuck your own nephew?" I goaded.

"Yes baby, it would be so hot for everyone to see what a slut I am, cumming so hard on my nephew's big, thick cock," she whispered as she pushed her ass into me hard.

"Let's do it then, let's fuck right here, right now in front of everybody," I said as I slid my hand down to her clit.

"We can't," she said, pulling away and turning to face me. "But if you're patient I'll suck your cock again before we go. I'll strip naked, get on my knees and drink my nephew's cum in front of everybody."

"Sounds like a plan!"

"I mean it. I don't care if a crowd gathers around, I don't care if people record us, I don't care if you fucking tell them my full name and that I'm your aunt, I don't care, I promise you that I'll suck your big fucking cock again before we go."

"Jesus Holly, you're really getting into this," I said, surprised by her boldness.

"I told you that I love your cock, I've been missing it all day."

"Fuck Holly you're so hot. But unless you're going to suck me right now let's go get set up, this teasing is killing me." We finished making our way to our spot and set up our chair. I sat down first, and she made a show of bending over and sticking her ass in my face, before slowly lowering herself on to my waiting lap.

"Ahhh, that's comfy," she said, wiggling her ass into place on my cock. I held her hips and helped her get into place.

"I'm feeling pretty comfy too," I told her, sliding my hands to her stomach, pressing her into me. She responded by laying her head on my shoulder and moaning softly.

"Good, because I intend to make you very, very uncomfortable," she said seductively, "before I provide you with relief." She picked up my hands and placed them on her gorgeous, yielding breasts. "Do you like your aunt's tits baby?" she asked innocently.

"I love them," I replied truthfully.

"Well get a good feel, because that's all you're getting for a long time. I'm not going to put your, big, hot, throbbing cock in my mouth until it's so hard it hurts. I want to hurt you baby, I want to hurt you really, really bad," she whispered slowly.

"Should you really be talking to your own nephew that way?" I asked, already going crazy.

"It is if you want to punish him for being such a naughty boy who wants to put his big fat cock in his aunt's tight little pussy," she answered, slowly grinding her ass into me. Now get comfortable baby, your aunt's going to take a little nap in the sun." She rested her head on my shoulder again and settled into me, closing her eyes. this position afforded me an incredible view of her amazing cleavage. I slipped both hands into her top and cupped her bare tits and began gently fondling them. This elicited a gentle murmur from my sexy aunt as she snuggled up closer to me.

I'm sure other people on the beach noticed our obscene display, but I didn't care. I figured that if I couldn't go any further with Holly for now, I might as well take a quick nap too; I've had a long day already after all.

I dozed off, my hands still feeling her unbelievable tits. When I awoke I noticed that instead of my cock relaxing while I slept, it had become even harder. I could have thrown Holly to her hands and knees and fucked her doggy-style right then and there. Instead, I slowly removed one hand from her breast and deftly inserted it under the side of her bikini bottom, allowing me to feel the bare flash of her thigh. She didn't wake, and I stayed in this position for some time. After what seemed like forever, I slowly slid my hand to her clit, and began gently massaging around it in circles.

Holly didn't appear to consciously notice, but she did let out a soft sigh, which I took as my cue to increase pressure, which caused a slight tremble to ripple through her body.

I could feel that she was getting wet, so, lubing my fingers with her own juices, I began slowly rubbing her clit directly. She started breathing heavily, and I picked uo the pace and increased pressure. "Mmmm, that feels good baby," she said, finally awake.

"You like your nephew playing with your pussy?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes baby, it feels so gooood."

I started rubbing harder as I squeezed her tit, pinching her nipple between thumb and pointer finger. "Are you going to cum right here, in front of everyone?" I asked.

"Yes baby, I want everyone to see what a slut I am. I want you to make me cum in front of everyone."

"Will do," I said confidently as I moved my hand, sliding two fingers into her dripping wet pussy, while keeping my thumb at the same pace on her clit.

"Oh!" she jerked as I made the "come hither" motion on her G-spot. "You really shouldn't have your fingers inside your aunt baby, you really shouldn't," she slurred as she clutched my arm.

"I don't see you stopping me," I taunted. "In fact," I began as applied more speed and more pressure to both her clit and G-spot, "I think you really, really like it."

"I do baby, I really fucking do, but- oh god oh god oh god- but you shouldn't, playing with my clit or-oh fuck that feels so good baby- or sucking your cock is one thing, but you're inside of me baby!"

"And I'm going to stay inside of you until you cum, whether you like it or not," I told her, increasing the intensity again and clutching her to me.

"Oh god that feels so fucking good. You're gonna make me cum against my will? That's so fucking hot baby, I want you to force me to cum. I do not give you permission to touch me, and I am telling you to take you fingers out of me bu- OH MY FUCKING GOD!- but I want you to force me to cum! Do it baby, please, make me cum, make me cum!"

I breathed into here ear and gently bit it and said "I don't care if you say no, I don't care if you tell me to stop, I am going to finger your pussy until you cum."

"Nooo baby, stop you're going to make your aunt cum! You can't you can't you can't! Oh my fucking god baby, oh my fucking god it feels good!"

We were beginning to attract attention now; more than a few people were looking our way.

"OH FUCK I'M GONNA CUM! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM YOU BASTARD! OH GOD OH FUCK I'M TELLING YOU TO STOP BUT YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM AGAINST MY WILL!! OH FUCK IT FEELS GOOD! FORCE ME TO CUM YOU BASTARD! OH FUCK RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE!! MAKE ME CUM BABY MAKE ME FUCKING CUM! OH FUCK I'M CUMMING BABY I'M FUCKING CUMMING AHHH YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!"

People were definitely watching now, not that we cared. Holly was too far gone to even notice. She was was done cumming now, but she was still in her own little world of pleasure. I was enjoying myself fondling her tit and still working on her clit and G-spot, more slowly than before, causing waves of pleasure to wash over her in her afterglow. The onlookers began to disperse when I made uncomfortable eye contact with them.

"You're a bad, bad boy," Aunt Holly told me, breathlessly, as I removed my hand to her hip. "You're not supposed to make your aunty cum with your fingers inside her."

"What are you going to do about it?"

"I'm going to have to punish you for being such a bad nephew. I can feel your cock throbbing against me still. It feels really hard, I bet it's starting to ache."

"It is. I need to cum so badly Aunt Holly."

"Bad boys like you don't get to cum. I'm going to make it so, so hard for you, harder than it's ever been, and it's going to hurt you so. Fucking. Bad." Holly whispered intently as she bit into my ear.

"How are you going to do that?" I asked, feeling full of myself. "I'm already so fucking hard for you."

"By doing this," she said matter-of-factly, as she stood up, turned around, grabbed the top of my trunks and yanked them off, exposing my painfully hard 8-inch cock. She smiled at the look of astonishment on my face as she sat back down, facing me this time, straddling me, my pulsating cock pressed against her pussy. "I think this will do the trick," she laughed as she sank on to me, her soft, luscious tits crushed to my chest. She sucked part of my neck into her warm, wet mouth and gently nibbled. At the same time she placed her hands on my shoulders and began rubbing and caressing my arms and chest. "Mmm, I think it's working," she whispered as she ground her pussy into my throbbing cock.

She was right, I was so horny it hurt, it felt like my cock was going to explode. I wanted more. I was grinding against her without even trying. I ran my hands up down her back, frequently squeezing her fat ass. "Does your big, bad cock hurt baby? Do you need your aunt to kiss it and make it better?"

"Yes," I answered through gritted teeth, thrusting against her.

"Well that's too bad. Little boys with big cocks who make their aunts cum in front of everyone don't get blowjobs. They just get teased until they can't take it anymore," she said as she was actively grinding her burning hot pussy against my rock solid cock.

"I think you're liking this too, Aunt Holly."

"Mmmmm I am baby. You know I love you so much, right James?"

"Of course Aunt Holly," I replied, gripping her ass.

She brought her hands up to the back of my head and began running her fingers through my hair. "I just love being with you like this, I just can't get close enough to you," she moaned, running her tongue over my lips, writhing on top of me. "I just want to be closer."

"You're clothes are the only thing between us right now."

"Mmm you're right baby, take my clothes off, I want to be closer to you," she said, kissing me again. I didn't need to be told twice. I slid my hand up her back and undid her top, taking it off and flinging it away. I then did the same to her bottoms, and soon we were both completely naked. She pressed her mouth to mine, kissing me hard, burying her tongue in me, and she wrapped her arms around me, holding me as tight as she could. I reciprocated, intoxicated by the feeling of her massive tits crushed against my chest.

We stayed like this, clutching each other tightly and kissing deeply for several minutes. She began to slowly slide her burning hot, dripping wet pussy up and down the length of my rock-hard cock. We were in ecstasy. "I love you so much baby, I love you so fucking much," she told me in the occasional breaks in our kiss. "Your cock feels so good baby, I love it, I fucking love your giant fucking cock."

This was too much, I was actively fucking against her pussy. "I want to fuck you so bad Aunt Holly. I need to be inside you."

"I want your cock baby, I want your huge fucking cock. You can't fuck me, but I want you to. I want you to fuck me so fucking bad," she said, sliding her inviting pussy up and down even faster.

"You want to fuck your nephew?" I asked, barely aware if what I was saying.

"Yes baby, I want to fuck my nephew so fucking bad. I want my nephew's perfect fucking cock inside me. You can't fuck me but I want you to. I want your cock baby, right fucking now. Give it to me! Fucking give it to me baby!"

"You want my fucking cock? You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes! I want you to fuck me! I want you to fuck me right now! You can't fuck me, but I want you to, I want you to stick that giant fucking cock in my wet pussy right now. FUCKING FUCK ME YOU BASTARD! FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK!!"

"I'm gonna fuck you Holly."

"No! You can't fuck me!" She yelled, aggressively grinding my cock. "I want you to fuck me but you can't! Your big, hard cock would feel so fucking good inside me though, I want it so bad baby, I want you to fuck me so. Fucking. Bad."

I did it. I slid my throbbing cock into my aunt's hot pussy. It was so wet there was no resistance, I was immediately all the way inside her. "Fuck! You're fucking me baby! You're fucking your aunt! Oh fuck that feels good!" I was thrusting inside her as hard as I could. "Fuck you! Your cock feels so fucking good! Fuck I told you not to fuck me you little fucker! Oh my fucking god I love your cock!"

"How does it feel to have your own nephew's giant cock all the way inside you?"

"I love it baby I love it so much I fucking love the way it fills me up!" She dug her nails into my back hard. "You're such a bad boy for fucking your aunt!"

The things she was saying were turning me on even more. I started fucking her even harder.

zipzero
zipzero
271 Followers
12