Vacation with My Aunt Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you'd like your nephew's cock," Holly whispered.

"It is nice..." Sensing that it was now or never, I slipped my hand out from her and pulled her panties aside and slid my cock all the way in her. "Fuck!" she screamed.

"What's wrong Tori!" her husband yelled urgently from the front seat.

"Nothing honey!" she assured him, trying to keep her composure as I was doing my best to break it, actively fucking my aunt now. "I just got a charlie horse!"

"This is so fucking hot," Aunt Holly whispered as she watched me fuck her sister. I reached up and groped Tori's tits with my right hand and Holly's with my left. Holly, always one to help out, pulled her giant tits out of the top of her shirt, completely putting me in heaven. As she reached over to rub her sister's clit, Holly kissed her neck and said "Do you like fucking your own nephew?"

"Oh God it's so wrong but I love it!"

"And you like doing it with your husband just a couple just a couple feet away?"

"It's so hot, it makes me feel so dirty!"

I reluctantly removed my hands from my aunts' yielding tits and placed them on Tori's thigh so that I could really drive into her. Wanting to get in on the dirty talk too, I whispered in her ear, "Do you like being a slut Aunt Tori?"

"Ughh... I'm... Shit... Not a slut..."

"Really? Cheating on your husband with your own nephew seems pretty slutty to me." Tori didn't respond. I could tell she didn't like my insinuation, even though she was softly moaning. "You don't feel like a slut at all, with your nephew's cock inside you and your loving husband just a few feet away?"

"Oh fuck oh fuck I'm not... Fucking God!... A slut..." I was touching the back of her pussy with every thrust now, and I knew she was loving it.

"If you're not a slut then I really shouldn't be fucking you."

"No, don't..."

"If you really aren't a slut I should take my cock out right now and let Holly finish me off. She loves being a slut."

"He's right sis," Holly joined in, rubbing both her own and her sister's clits now, "I'd love to fuck our nephew again if you don't want to."

"No! Oh my fucking God that feels good! Don't stop baby, please don't stop!"

"Tell me that you're a slut then, I already know it but I want to hear you say it."

"Oh God I'm a slut baby, I'm such a fucking slut!"

"Do you like cheating on your husband?"

"Yes! I love it!" She was really getting into it now. Her eyes were closed and I could feel her pussy contracting.

"Do I fuck you better than him?" I asked, loving this situation.

"Yes! You fuck me so much better baby, so much better!"

I could tell Holly was close to cumming by the look in her eyes when she asked "is he bigger than your husband Tori?"

"Oh God his cock's so much bigger than my husband's, it feels so fucking good!"

"Are you gonna let him fuck you again?"

"Any time he wants! Any fucking time he wants! Oh shit I'm getting close!"

"Are you gonna cum on your nephew's cock?" I was glad Holly was doing the talking, because I was lost in the sensations of pleasure my aunt was giving me.

"Yes! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum so fucking hard on my nephew's cock!"

Holly was rubbing herself and her sister so hard when she asked "Are you going to let your nephew cum inside you?"

"YES! I want his cum! I want to feel my nephew's cock cum inside of me!"

That was it for all of us. Hearing my aunt say such filth and genuinely mean it was enough to send us all over the edge. "I'm cumming Aunt Tori, I'm cumming inside you!"

"Oh God yes, I can feel it! Fill me up baby, fill your aunt up!" I could feel her convulsing on me. "Oh fuck I'm cumming! I'm cumming on my nephew's cock I'm cumming on my nephew's cock and I love it!" Holly didn't say anything but I could see her shake with pleasure as she came too out of the corner of my eye.

I was still pumping cum into my aunt's hot pussy as all three of us physically and mentally wound down from our orgasms. Aunt Tori collapsed into me, and we remained like this for at least 10 minutes before the car pulled back into the hotel and we all had to get dressed in a hurry. When the vehicle came to a stop and we got out, Tori rushed off to her husband and disappeared into the hotel without a word to anyone, but I knew it wouldn't be the last time I'd see her ignore her marital responsibilities in favor of hot, incestuous sex on this trip.

(to be continued)


12