All Comments on 'Vacation with My Aunt Pt. 08'

by zipzero

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More of this Please!

justsumfun88justsumfun88about 3 years ago

Great series and you need to keep it going.

loma38loma38about 3 years ago

Continue this great story

TexastuffbbcTexastuffbbcalmost 3 years ago

Maybe they discover the Holly son has a secret and he had a couple inches more than James and the ladies of the family no blow off James to let Cam take the lead and with a tenderness toward Taylor that James did not show. Yeah that’s the ticket. Humiliation toward James as the women fawn over a kindler and gentler Cam. James becomes the “since Cam is not around dick.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So fucking hot! Please keep it going with these filthy sluts! Love these bitches and their cum-hungry cunts!

loma38loma38over 2 years ago

Great series!please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope your aunts your cousin carrying your kid in them

PH4R40HPH4R40Halmost 2 years ago

Holy shit this was amazing. So glad I finally came across a story like this, been looking for one like this for a while. I really hope you continue this series. Want to see more cucking of the family!

DarkSollatDarkSollat12 months ago

Read most of this series and really like it. I love how over-the-top the sex is, the dirty talk, how bad they are and that they fuck so hard it sometimes hurts. Your style is a little rough, but still very fun read and would gladly read more.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

if you approach the series as a spoof of the genre it's ok... other than the abuse of Taylor in chapter 4, that pretty much ruined any fantasy and eroticism of the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous