Vacation with My Aunty Ch. 05

Story Info
Aunties continues to play.
6.8k words
4.33
9.8k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 12/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
golitfls
golitfls
57 Followers

***Many thanks to neuroparenthetical for editing assistance. ***

__________________________________________________________________

The next morning, I wake up early with a raging hard-on. Every vein of my cock is prominent. I can not hear anyone's voice. Looking at my cock, I notice it is pointing towards the roof and twitching. I remain on my back, thinking that Belly will be happy seeing me like this.

After some time, Mosrakina comes into the room with tea. Seeing my cock,she laughs and says, "Good morning, have some tea."

I laugh with her, but don't make any move to get up or change positions. She stares at my cock,smiling, and sits beside me on bed.

I let her stare for some time, then ask about Belly. She tells me, "Belly is with one of her friends now and will meet us at the jewellery shop. We are going to buy a gift for you."Then she adds with anger, "You love Belly, not me. Last night you let Belly win the game I was about to win."

I notice that she's still staring at my cock. I tell her, "I also love you, and I shall let you win next time."

Mosrakina replies more firmly, "Don't lie. Last night you let Belly practice for win next time."

I tell her, "You also can practice to win next time."

Putting her hand on my cock, Mosrakina replies, "I need practice, and I want to do it now, but I have to give you bath before we go to the jewellery shop."

Mosrakina slowly moves her hand on my cock. Seeing that, I realize she wants a practice session now.

To reduce her anger and give her what she wants, I tell her, "You can practice for some time now,and then you can give me a short bath, then a long bath when we return."

Mosrakina laughs and says, "Okay, I'm going to practice now." She begins to jerk my cock at a very high speed. Within minutes I am on the verge of cumming, but Mosrakina doesn't stop immediately. She just slows down a bit for some time, keeping me on the verge of cumming the entire time. Then, suddenly, she begins to increase the speed again. I feel a strong urge to cum, but I somehow manage to refrain. The feeling becomes intolerable and I clench my teeth. After four or five minutes, as I begin to think Mosrakina is going to let me cum, she stops.

After one minute, Mosrakina starts again. This time, when I am on the verge of cumming, she slows down to nearly a stop, barely moving her hand. Then, after about thirty seconds, she increases the speed and gradually reaches top speed. It becomes nearly impossible for me not to cum, but I don't know if Mosrakina wants me to cum, so I try to refrain from cumming, as I know Belly will be disappointed if I cum. After about ten minutes of her high-speed jerking it becomes impossible for me not to cum, but as I begin to think Mosrakina is going to let me cum, she stops suddenly.

I now fully understand what she wants. Mosrakina will not let me cum. She just likes to tease. It becomes clear to me that both Belly and Mosrakina like to tease my cock. This practice session has nothing to do with their winning the game. They just want to tease my cock, and, to do it in a playful manner, they do it in the name of practice.

In the meantime, Mosrakina starts again at very high speed. Looking at her happy face, I fully understand how much she is loving it. This time she does the same, but increases the time of end high speed jerking. I do my best to refrain from cumming, and give Mosrakina what she wants. I let her enjoy her time teasing my cock. I fully understand deep inside how much she loves this teasing, and how affectionate her grip on my cock is.

I am happy to see her happy. I let her enjoy her teasing whatever way she likes. The breaks become shorter, thehighest-speed portion becomes longer every time, and her expression only becomes happier. After about an hour of this teasing, she leaves the room suddenly, as if something has just come to mind., telling me to wait on my bed.

After some time, she comes back and tells me to come with her. She takes me to the balcony, makes me stand in the front,then tells me to walk backward, indicating a point on the floor. I don't understand what she is doing, but I do it. When I look forward, I see that Aunty Asida is standing there. Asida is a widow, about 35 years of age, living alone in the front building. I guess she cannot see my cock from where she is standing. I look at Mosrakina only to see her smiling. I know she has some kind of problem with Asida, and now she is taking revenge on her.

I also begin to have fun. After some time, Mosrakina tells me to jump a little. I do that, only to give Asida a hint that I am nude, but not showing anything.

While we're doing that, suddenly there is a knock on front door. Mosrakina goes to answer it, and in no time, in come Naziba, Askura, Jolly, Mahura, Golehara and Joyi. On entering, Askura says, "They are all leaving this morning, and before that, they want to play the 'Red Light Green Light' game."

Mosrakina replies, "I am going to give him a bath, as we have to go to the jewellery store very soon."

Golehara says, "Okay, a dance then."

Mosrekina then says, "Sounds good, come to this room then," and indicates to my room.

I understand Mosrakina does not want Asida to see my cock, so she arranges the dance in my room. I smile inside and look through the balcony, only to see Asida is still standing there.

I enter the room behind everyone. Mosrakina tells me to stand in the middle, and they all sit, surrounding me. I realize in this arrangement everyone will be able to see my dancing cock while I dance. I already know what they want to see, and I am going to give them just that.

Mosrakina plays a dance number on her mobile and indicates me to start dancing. I begin dancing and they all begin giggling. Eventually I begin to shake and bounce my cock rapidly with the beat of the music, and they all start laughing.

The song ends after about fifteen minutes, and I stop slowly after that. They all clap, and Mahura says, "It is the best dance I have ever seen."

They all laugh, and they leave smiling while bidding me goodbye.

Mosrakina then takes me to the bathroom. She starts giving me my bath, and eventually finishes with everything except for my cock. She then puts shampoo on her hand and begins to stroke my cock at very high speed. Then, after one minute, she slows down for thirty seconds, then speeds up. She tells me, "Let me win the game tonight and I shall buy you a gift today."

I agree to her terms. She keeps doing this teasing in the name of bathing for the next fifty minutes, taking me to the verge of cumming several times. Finally she rinses me off and takes me out of bathroom. She then tells me to wait in my room, and goes back in the bathroom to take a bath herself.

After returning from the bathroom, she dresses up me in nothing more than a white sports t-shirt and some shorts. After she gets dressed herself, we are ready to go to the jewellery shop in town.

As I start walking with her, my cock swings back and forth in my shorts, and this movement is quite visible from the outside. Mosrakina takes a route to the railway station which is used by mostly women and children,so every woman coming from opposite direction is awarded with the sight of my dangling dick. They all smile at it. Eventually we reach the station. Soon after, our train arrives, and we board in the ladies' compartment.

The compartment is a bit crowded. Initially some women seem to disapprove of me being there, but as soon as they see my dangling dick over my shorts they seem to be okay and happy. They all stare. We move to the middle of the compartment and Mosrakina stands beside me, to my left. After some time, the train starts moving. The woman to my right starts trying to put her right hand on my cock over my shorts, but I back away. After some time, she tries again. Soon, Mosrakina notices it, pushes me to the right, and smiles at that woman. That is all the woman needs. She openly puts her hand on my cock and begins to squeeze. This is immediately noticed by a woman sitting in front of me. She smiles at Mosrakina and offers her seat to her. Mosrakina takes the offer and sits on that woman's seat. The woman stands to the left of me, then immediately puts her right hand on my balls and squeezes softly. After some time, both the women trade places on my cock and balls. I become hard within minutes. I look at Mosrakina and see her smiling at both of the women. I realize how much she is enjoying the situation.

In the next station, in comes the ticket collector. She is a middle-aged woman wearing a railway uniform. At first she's astonished to see me in this compartment, but after noticing everything, she seems to be okay with it. She wants my ticket, and I point at Mosrakina. She then talks to Mosrakina in very low voice. Mosrakina then searches for our tickets in her bag, but can't find them. I become scared. Mosrakina searches again, but still can't find them. The ticket collector then suggests to search me in case Mosrakina or I had absentmindedly put the tickets in my pocket. Mosrakina earches both my shorts and t-shirt pockets, but finds nothing.

The ticket collector then suddenly announces, "I am now going to take off this boy's shirt and shorts to find their tickets, so everyone, please understand the situation, and if anyone has any objection, please look away.." She winks at Mosrakina. Everyone in the compartment looks at me, eager to watch what is about to happen. Mosrakina then takes off my t-shirt and gives it to the woman on my left who squeezed my cock earlier. Then she takes off my shorts and gives it to the woman on my right, who also squeezed my cock. None of them try to find ticket. They just stare at my dancing dick.

At the next station, two lady security guards come into the compartment and, seeing the ticket collector, my dancing cock, and the women surrounding me, they immediately understand what is going on. They organize the passengers so that everyone can see my cock, and give me some more space to move around so that my cock bounce me freely. All of the women seem very happy with the new arrangement, especially Mosrakina. I understand Mosrakina is enjoying showing my cock to the large audience,so I also begin to twitch my cock and move it around for their enjoyment. This continues until we are about to arrive at our destination. Then the ticket collector says, "Your tickets must have fallen somewhere. I am not giving any penalty, but next time, be more careful." Then she indicates the

women holding my clothes to put them back on me. Both the women put my clothes on me, then put their hands on my cock over my shorts and begin pinching. I feel a little pain, but it does help me to subdue my erection. The woman on my right gets Mosrakina's phone number, too.

Eventually we arrive at our destination, me and Mosrakina get down and take a taxi to reach the jewellery shop. In the taxi, Mosrakina says, "Sorry for what happened on the train."

I know how much she enjoyed it, so I tell her, "It's okay, Aunty. Above all, we did not get in trouble for ticket."

Mosrakina says, smiling, "That's true."

Eventually we reach the jewellery shop.

Inside the jewellery shop, we see that Belly is there waiting for us. Belly tells me, "I want to give you a ring for your big occasion."

I say, "Thank you Aunty. I love you."

Belly replies, "Love you, too." Then she tells one of the staff in the jewellery shop to take measurements, and tells Mosrakina with a smile to take off my shorts.

As Mosrakina begins to take off my shorts, I ask Belly, "Why do I need to remove my shorts to take measurements for a ring?"

Taking my cock in her hand, Belly replies, "Because I am going to give you a ring for your beautiful penis."

All the staff smiles at this comment. Now I look at all of them. There are ten of them aged between thirty to forty. In the meantime, Mosrakina has also removed my shirt, making me naked in the shop.

Though Belly told her to remove my shorts only, she says nothing. I realize Mosrakina likes to show me off more than Belly. Smiling inside and remembering what just happened on the train, I say nothing.

I see all of the staff and five customers -- all women -- staring at my cock. By now, I know what they all like to see, so I twitch my cock and move around very slowly standing there making my cock bob around. I get a familiar reaction from everyone, and I somehow begin to enjoy it.

Belly, wearing a big smile, tells the staff to take the measurements. When the staff is about to do so, a customer aged about thirty five tells Belly, "Pardon me, I think the proper measurements are when he is... ummm... erect."

I am already erect to some extent, but not fully. Belly seems to like the idea. She tells the woman, "Thank you for your idea! If you don't mind, would you help him get fully erect?"

At first the offer surprises her, but she immediately agrees and takes my cock in both hands and begins to stroke me. Within a minute I become fully hard, and the woman looks at Belly while holding my cock. I think Belly realizes she wants some more,so she winks at her and indicates her to continue. She immediately continues jerking. I look around the shop and notice all of them in the room are staring at my cock, and it seems they all want a turn. The woman stops only when I am about to cum, and after some time she starts jerking vigorously and brings me on the verge of cumming in no time and

let go of my cock.

Mosrakina then says -- to the surprise of even Belly -- "If anyone else would be kind enough to help..."

She cannot even finish, as everyone comes forward. Belly then says, smiling, "Thank you all. Please help one by one." She indicates the next woman in the line to start.

The manager of the store takes the opportunity for proclamation and tells the security to secretly outreach this situation to middle-aged women, especially, as most of them seem fond of it.

The next woman does exactly same as the previous one, taking my cock in her hand. I begin to wonder if teasing comes naturally to these women. One by one they all tease my cock for the next hour, except for the one who is to take measurements. Finally, she takes my cock and begins to jerk it at a medium pace. When I reach the brink, she slows down for some time, then speeds up again. She keeps doing this for about thirty minutes, and when it seems impossible for me not to cum, she suddenly releases my cock, smiling. I understand how much she enjoyed it. She then takes the required measurements, notes them down, and goes to her work.

The proclamation by the security takes effect, and soon there is a constant flow of middle-aged women into the shop. The manager then tells Belly, "We will deliver the ring as soon as possible. You just keep it going with the newcomers, because they all have come..."

Cutting her off midsentence, Mosrakina tells the first newcomer in the line, "Now, if you will kindly begin, as we need him erect to check if the ring fits him whenever it is ready."

The woman begins jerking, and everyone in the room becomes elated by Mosrakina's announcement.

They all know that there is no need to keep me hard all the time, but they don't care about that one way or the other. They have come to tease a young cock, just assecurity promised, and they are happy, as they are going to get to do so. The manager is also happy, as her store is getting lots of traffic.

One by one, the women all tease my cock. Some of them take two or three turns requeuing themselves. Finally the line ends as rush hour of office starts. Some women also make purchases, so the manager is quite happy person. She tells Belly while moving her hand affectionately on my cock how much her sales increased that day.

Belly tells her, "We are happy we could help you." She then tells her to give me my ring. The manager apologizes and says to give her one hour and it will be done.

I think Mosrakina has something in her mind, because she tells Belly, "I am taking him to buy a gift. I want to keep it secret from you now, so you may go home, as we can collect the ring before we head home."

Everyone agrees. Belly pays for the ring and the manager gives her a huge discount. Mosrakina puts my clothes on me, and I leave the jewellery shop with her.

At first she walks into a restaurant for lunch. We take a table facing the manager's booth. She is a middle-aged woman busy in her business. While eating, Mosrakina adjusts my shorts so that my cockhead becomes visible to the manager. Soon, the manager notices my cock and keeps staring. After finishing her food, Mosrakina, goes to the manager to pay the bill and comment upon the meal's quality. The manager says something to Mosrakina. She then indicates me to come to her. I go to her, covering my penis. Mosrakina takes me to the restroom with the manager following behind. Upon reaching the restroom, Mosrakina pulls down my shorts, and immediately the manager takes my cock in her hand and says, "What a beautiful penis. I haven't seen one for a long time." She then begins to stroke my cock. For the next fifteen minutes she keeps stroking my cock, taking me to the verge ten times.

Then Mosrakina says, "As much I am loving this, we are running late."

The manager takes me to the verge of cumming one more time, then releases my cock and thanks Mosrakina. I fully understand that middle-aged women love to tease young cock as much as Mosrakina enjoys showing it off and making the arrangements for them. I'm also starting to love it, as it makes Mosrakina happy.

Mosrakina takes me to a variety store. She talks to the manager and takes me to a dressing booth. Soon, the manager enters the booth with some little boxes in her hand. The manager takes out a ring-like material from one of the boxes. Mosrakina then pulls down my shorts and tells the manager, "I think he needs larger."

The manager stares at my cock and says, "Definitely he needs a larger one." The manager pulls out a bigger ring and looks towards Mosrakina again, rather than me. "May I?"

Mosrakina nods affirmatively. The manager takes my cock in her hand and then pulls back my foreskin.

She then puts the ring through my cockhead and puts it under my cockhead. She then tells Mosrakina, "It fits perfectly." She begins to stroke and squeeze my cock. After taking me to the verge of cumming, she lets go.

Mosrakina then asks the manager, "Where is the remote?"

The manager takes out the remote, hands it over Mosrakina, and begins to demonstrate its functionality. With every switch she presses, the ring vibrates, sometimes slowly and sometimes intensely. When she is done with the demonstration and Mosrakina understands all its functionality, I feel like I can't withstand any more without ejaculating. When I think they are done, the manager presses the middle switch twice and tells Mosrakina, "This setting is for safety," then winks at her. Both of them giggle like babies. The ring is clenching my cockhead, but not vibrating.

The manager then takes my cock in both of her hands and begins to jerk vigorously. She continues that for the next thirty minutes. I feel all the time that I'm about to cum, but nothing happens. She then smiles at Mosrakina knowingly, presses the switch thrice, and says, "It is to turn off the ring, and it is recommended that if you wish to remove the ring, remove it ten minutes after such an incident."

She smiles at Mosrakina. Mosrakina says thatshe does not wants to remove it now, and puts my shorts back on. Mosrakina purchases the ring and we leave the store. Mosrakina now seems to be very happy.

We then reach the jewellery shop again. The shop has no customers now, and my ring is ready. The manager suggests checking the fitting. Without a word, Mosrakina pulls my shorts down and the manager checks the fitting. The ring fits perfectly at the base of my penis. Seeing the new ring under my cockhead, the manager smiles at Mosrakina and asks her, "May I check the safety option?"

golitfls
golitfls
57 Followers
12